[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bible Study r9k Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1426537644330.jpg (49 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1426537644330.jpg
49 KB, 320x480
If modern society would have followed the rules of old times, we would not be plagued by modern problems, and every robot would have his own fembot wife.

1 Timothy 2
>suffer not a fembot to post
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Ecclesiastes 7
>not one wise fembot among a thousand
3 Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.
10 Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days were better than these? for thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this.
20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
25 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:
26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:
28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.
>>
File: Martin-Luther.jpg (66 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Luther.jpg
66 KB, 620x349
1 Corinthians 14
>let fembots keep silence on the board
34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians 5
>fembots, submit yourselves unto malebots
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
>>
The Bible is red pilled as fuck.
>>
>>28741884
>>28741891
>not retards like OP will start corrupting even the bible with this bullshit

please stop
>>
>>28741952

Dude, that's what it says.

Proverbs 31:3
Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.
>>
>>28741952
How about you stop fucking corrupting the Bible with your liberal bullshit.

>"I only like the parts where Jesus gives people free stuff, everything else is wrong"
>>
>bible warns following women will fuck you
>we follow women

Can femanons explain this?
>>
>>28741995
>>28742009
>hurrr door we should go back to stoning gays and literally owning women as property
>forget the parts where Jesus, the literal son of God, came down to earth to end this bullshit

neck yourselves
>>
>>28742030
A lot of these quotes are in the New Testiment you retard.
>>
>>28742017

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

>>28742030
>the parts where Jesus, the literal son of God, came down to earth to end this bullshit

Revelation 2
18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
>1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
>>
File: o-MOTHER-MARY-facebook.jpg (566 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
o-MOTHER-MARY-facebook.jpg
566 KB, 1536x1024
>the purest and gentlest person in the bible is a woman

Women hating faggots BTFO
>>
Get this fairy tale nonsense out of my r9k, STAT.
>>
File: currentyear.jpg (6 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
currentyear.jpg
6 KB, 240x255
>>28742030
>A nonchristian lecturing us
>>
>>28742123
>comparing mother mary to a "fembot"

yikes
>>
File: the-tree-of-life-32.jpg (548 KB, 1920x1056) Image search: [Google]
the-tree-of-life-32.jpg
548 KB, 1920x1056
>>28742146
I was raised a Catholic, and still am.

Are you even baptised?
>>
Arius was right, fuck this neo-Platonic horseshit.

Every major change to the church was decided by politics instead of ideals. Fuck them all.
>>
>>28741995
PUA falls under that category. A thousand words for the full. Weightlifting, most certainly. Pure vanity.

>Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of the desire. This is also vanity and vexation of spirit.

> For who knoweth what is good for man in this life, all the days of his vain life being spent as a shadow? For who can tell a man what shall be after him under the sun?

4 The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth.
5 It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
7 Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad, and a bribe destroyeth the heart.
8 Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof, and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

10 He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver, nor he that loveth abundance with increase. This is also vanity.

11 When goods increase, they are increased who eat them; and what good is there to the owners thereof, except the beholding of them with their eyes?

12 The sleep of the laboring man is sweet whether he eat little or much, but the abundance of the rich will not permit him to sleep.

13 There is a sore evil which I have seen under the sun, namely: riches kept for the owners thereof to their hurt...

11 I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

12 For man also knoweth not his time: As the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare, so are the sons of men snared in an evil time when it falleth suddenly upon them.
>>
>>28742123

What verse gives you the impression she was anything other than a normal woman?

John 2
3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
>>
>>28742215
>and still am.

Don't fucking disgrace my faith with your bullshit
See: >>28742237
>>
>>28742123

Got any other examples besides the VIRGIN Mary? The Bible is full of wicked women. Mary is an exception, all the others were very wicked or at some point made extensive use of deception.
>>
>>28742251
>PUA falls under that category. A thousand words for the full. Weightlifting, most certainly. Pure vanity.

I agree. Marriage is the ideal.

Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life.

Proverbs 23:27 For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.

Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
>>
15 Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man.
16 then i said, "Wisdom is better than strength"; nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.
17 The words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fooles
18 Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but one sinner destroyeth much good
>>
File: 1461959796583.gif (27 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
1461959796583.gif
27 KB, 206x245
Does the bible say anything related to the NEET condition?
>>
>>28742886

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon

If you aren't neet you are serving Mammon. Keep doing God's work, brother.
>>
>>28743155
>a NEET doing work
>>
>>28743228

Serving God is work, is just isn't considered employment. Neets work much harder than any servant of mammon.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.