[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest manchild of /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: 1455849536053.png (213 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1455849536053.png
213 KB, 409x409
Who is the biggest manchild on this board? Post stories, compare your status with other robots, laugh at other robots to make you feel better about yourself and more.

>21 year old KV
>currently a NEET, might enroll in a vocational school or get a full-time job in a few months because I'm practically broke
>living with my parents
>no real work experience other than a 9 month internship
>practically a hikikomori that only sometimes leaves the house so my mother buys most things I need
>still don't have a bank account because no money
>my wardrobe is still full of the same graphic shirts I had 4 years ago, although I do own some respectable jeans so I can hide this autism by wearing a jacket
>still can't stop picking my fucking nose
>skinny as fuck although still have a normal BMI, struggling to even maintain the minimum 2000kcal intake I need every day, keeping myself hydrated and eating enough fruits all sound like an intense chore but I force myself to do this
>no real hobbies other than shitposting on various imageboards, watching a large selection of anime and playing a few specific video games, tried to pick up cooking or cars as a hobby several times but they're really not fun at all

I'm such a fucked up baby.
>>
>29 years old
>no license
>parents drive me everywhere i need to go (just work, the liquor store, more or less)
>parents do everything for me (cook, clean, etc)
>work in retail
>do nothing but play video games in my spare time, and go for the occasional walk
>>
>>28741975
There's got to be a bigger man child than me, right
>>
> be me
> 20 yrs old
> Just moved out on purpose
> Mom is crazy bitch
> Living with dad in little apt.
> Going to community college part time
> Part time job at golf course
> I've saved a little over 500.00$
> Now have a little spending money
> Pay own phone bill
> Play vidya in spare time
> On laptop with spare time
> Get Mon, wends, Thurs, off during week every week
> Fucking god tier
>>
>>28741975
I'm basically the same except for not having a license and living with parents. I go home almost every weekend and my mother cooks for me for the whole week.

and my only hobby is of course shitposting, gaming and anime.. as a fucking 28 years old man. I don't know how long can this go on like this. I'm supposed to have at least a serious relationship at this age.
>>
>>28742574
You should have a LOT MORE than just a serious relationship at this age anon grow the fuck up and get a part time job faggot
>>
>>28741862

I didn't know people like you existed to be honest
>>
>>28742662
Is this literally your first day on 4chan?
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, you guys are everything I don't ever want to be.

Continue posting stories though.
>>
>23
>live with mom
>been working at mcdonalds for 3 years
>never went to college or did anything productive
>never touched a girl
>never really had any friends
>all my free time is spent shitposting and playing video games
>>
Where did it all go so wrong? Smh at the manchildren.
>>
>>28742592
I'm working as an architect, mate. Just in a post commie country with a wage of 500 yuros / month.. It's not really enough for anything really.
>>
>>28742662
>>28742709
>>28742769
Where did you normies come from anyway? Reddit?
>>
Friend of mine
>32 y/o
>MS in AI and minor Comp Sci, got in 5.5 years
>NEET for like 7 years, plays MMOs literally every day or he starts bitching
>cannot shut the fuck up and repeats stupid shit he thinks instantly
>doesn't even meme, literally autistically just repeats something completely unrelated and laughs to himself
>300+lbs, was 365 at his worst college weight
>explicitly had a portable desktop case and LCD he would bring and play mmos on in school
>literally spent a year of gametime playing Everquest in high school. Even over four years, that's six hours every day of the year
>was finally able to pressure him enough to get a permit
>he still refuses to get a license
>his mother is diabetic and is less than 10 years from dying
>she owns their house, but literally my friend would become homeless and starve to death because he's too autistic to get anything done
>>
>>28742870
I forgot:
>anime fiend of course
>lolicon, gets nervous around irl children
>played Magic in high school, is playing Magic again
>our friend is also a sperg but he works as a manager of a store
>they don't see anything wrong with two thirty year old men playing Magic with teenagers
>>
File: Anarchist-black-flag.png (15 KB, 249x268) Image search: [Google]
Anarchist-black-flag.png
15 KB, 249x268
>>28741862
I'm 48 years old and live a life of voluntary simplicity: no car, no pets, no family, no houseplants, no insurance, no mortgage, no fridge or stove, and I don't even have access to a shower; I take sponge baths in the sink. All my possessions can fit in a backpack except my computer, which fits in a small suitcase with all the peripherals. I not only don't own a cellphone, I've never even *used* a cellphone; I wouldn't even know how to switch one on.

I own three vintage fedoras, and look good wearing them. My face has not been touched by a razor in 25+ years. The last time I was at the barber, Clinton was in office.

And, oh yes, I am a radical union organizer and a well-known anarchist rabble-rouser.

NO ONE is going to beat me out as chief man-child of r9k.
>>
>>28742941
But what are you doing for a living?
>>
Mother never pushed me into doing things on my own and now she brings attention to the fact that I can't do anything. Now trying my best to not be in OP's situation. Get my driver's license etc.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28741862
>Biggest manchild of /r9k/
This is not me.
>>
>>28742982
I do tarot readings on the street on a little folding table, and I'm the caretaker at our union hall.
>>
>>28742941
You have to live with your parents to be a true manchild
>>
>>28742997
It seems like a pretty comfy life tbqh.
>>
>>28743014
My parents threw me out in the street as soon as they were legally permitted to do so. My father's words to me as I left were, "Root hog, or die." They told me when I was in my 20s that they didn't like me a person and had never liked me. I've been homeless many times over the years, once for as long as a year, usually during a particularly bad depressive episode. I think that trumps living with my parents in terms of man-childism.

>>28743031
Yeah, I can't complain. I like my life. Wouldn't change a thing.
>>
>>28742941
You've been exposed as a fraud several times already.

Get a life anon. This is sad.
>>
>>28742941
Are you homeless or do you live in a tiny ass studio apartment? Regardless this still sounds pretty comfy and not that manchildish.
>>
>>28743128
You're a fucking retard. Everything I've ever said is not only verifiable from a plentitide of sources (including the Wikipedia article about me), but I've repeatedly told people to call me on the fucking phone if they doubt my identity.

Your jealousy of my small measure of celebrity is incredibly annoying. If it bothers you enough to shitpost every time you can identify a posting as me, then why don't you go out and make your OWN bones in the world so you won't have to be jealous of mine?
>>
>>28743193
I live in the basement of the union hall. It's over a hundred years old, used to be a factory, and was abandoned for over a decade before we got here, so the basement is bare, crumbling, and mold- and mouse-infested. I sleep on an old piece of foam. It's not much, but it's quiet and peaceful -- and it's mine.
>>
>>28742941
this is patrician as fuck
>>
>>28741862
over the course of 33 years I have just enough of a shred of self awareness to realize how pathetic I was.

my psychologist make a note to tell me whenever I wear clothes with non drab colors. he knows I never wear anything with a logo on it anymore. I wore this two-toned blue/grey hoodie my sister bought me for christmas once and he was like genuinely surprised.
>>
thus is the fate of a robot: either lead a normal life and be completely miserable, or lead a robot life and be only somewhat miserable
>>
>>28742941
oh for fuck sake you're that self proclaimed "famous" activist who is self obsessed aren't you

go ahead, tell us all about your wikipedia article again you narcissistic cunt
>>
>>28743206
Where can I find this wikipedia article on you?
>>
>>28743384
jelly level: smuckers
>>
>>28743401
I was right wasn't I? you're such a cunt, you're the only poster I've ever seen in my 12 years on this website that I actually want dead
why are you so self obsessed?
>>
>>28742870
Meh, there's nothing wrong with him playing MTG.
At least he has potential, he could probably do cool things with dat specialization
>>
>>28743391
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nellis

http://eng.anarchopedia.org/Andrew_Nellis

>>28743422
This guy >>28743401 is not me. Apparently your jealousy is incredibly obvious to more people than just me.
>>
>>28741862
>21
>man

Pick one and only one.
You're a young adult, I wouldn't call you a man yet.
>>
>>28743444
who would be jealous of you? you're a cunt who has achieved nothing
>>
>>28743422
I want that guy, I just think you're full of shit
>>
>>28743477
Then you can stop shitposting every time you think I've posted something about my life, right? The only reason you can even identify it's me is because I've had a rather unusual life. That seems to drive you insane. I'm guessing you're a bog-normal, young, white, middle class, suburban male who has never aspired to be anything but. Don't shit on me just because I had the balls to go out and live the way I fucking well wanted to live and didn't give a fuck what anyone else thought about it.

The only reason I'm even responding to you here is because it annoys me to be called a liar.
>>
>>28743544
no
I have never responded to your posts directly
the only reason I can identify you is because you're a fucking braggart and you keep posting the same shit for years about yourself.
You're absolutely delusional, you know nothing about me yet proclaim yourself as "interesting" when you're just the typical breed of hipster who thinks attending protests makes them special and different. Nobody is calling you a liar, just a prat. You have a personality disorder
>>
>>28743591
Here's your (you). May it keep you warm at night. I'm done arguing with you, now that you've successfully derailed some poor robot's thread to assuage your feelings of inadequacy.
>>
>>28743544
There's a reason you get the reaction you do when you post, not trying to join in the flame war or anything but you really should tone it down.
>>
File: knight daki.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
knight daki.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>23
>NEET
>drink and smoke weed all day whenever I have money for it
>live with mom
>no driver's license, no training beyond 12th grade
>masturbate to Bhutanese cartoons
>am dating a pillow with anime gril printed on it
>have actually used piss bottles in the past
>whenever my mom tells me I'm going nowhere in life I REEEEEEEEEEE at her and smash my head against stuff or stab myself with a sharp object until she goes away
>>
>>28743628
>stop being different from me
>>
>>28743653
Not what I said at all.
>>
>>28743206
Yet somehow you cant photograph. You fool no one. FRAUD
>>
>>28743591
pretty much. haven't actually heard anything interesting he's done in his life other than get beat up everyday and later got his revenge (but who knows if the last bit happened). if he didn't tell us his life was so interesting all the time I would never have even guessed.
>>
>>28743544
>all this butthurt rage

why don't you tell us how you really feel then
>>
lol this nellis guy is funny af

it's even better if he is actually spending his time trolling threads about being a giant manchild.

says everything you need to know about someone who would be in a panhandlers union
>>
File: 4895c29b67d3c722.jpg (16 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
4895c29b67d3c722.jpg
16 KB, 236x236
I'm 23 and have been a neet for many years. outside world scares me, I've wanted to fix my life a few times but nothing ever happens. I don't know what's gonna happen but it won't be good.
>>
>>28742941

My only and best friend is a voice that speaks to me in my head, but even I don't hold a handle to you.

We bow our heads to you.
>>
>24 years old
>dropped out of HS freshman year (i started freshman year again at a different school but dropped out after like 3 months there)
>no GED
>only recently started doing my own laundry, mom still does all my cooking, shopping, takes me places etc
>had 1 gf I dated for 2 years, it's been 8 years since
>got license at 21, but don't drive (I only learned enough to get my license)
>just spend all my time online and playing vidya
i'm about ready to die, it's going to break my mother's heart the most. but i guess i'm just a broken person
>>
>>28741862
>21 years old
>biggest anything
The only big thing you are is a faggot, OP.
>>
>20yo khhv
>neet for 2nd year now
>live at parents they feed me
>leave my room only to toilet (inb4 casual)
>shower once a week
>leave house once per two weeks to go to psychologist
>diagnosed bpd add depression and aspergers
>no drivers license
>literally using same clothes i wore 5-6 years ago starting high school
>6'4 170lb (underweight WITH OVER 25%bf)
>all my time used shitposting or vidya or masturbating

kill me pls
>>
30 soon

NEET (best option out of all)

no driver's license
>>
>22
>fucking poorfag and product of incest
>literally my mum and dad are 2nd cousins
>kms
>only child (obviously)
>live in a fucking caravan in the garden
>its chill it has electricity and water
>part time job working in a bookshop that my mum has to drive me to
>i steal books for the rush
>jacked it at work before
>want to die
>>
>>28743997
>>28743997
you could probably get a job and do stuff by being so tall, literally get a job and adapt to the real world and youll have a gf and money in no time
>>
>>28744428
exciting, dont loose your job anon its not worth it, especially since your inbred and people look down on that
>>
>>28743057
There's a difference between being a manchild and just having a shitty life.
>>
File: hatch.png (213 KB, 367x290) Image search: [Google]
hatch.png
213 KB, 367x290
>26
>mom made a appointment for me
>the lady on the other end of the phone said she needed to talk to me
>I gave her my information
>she giggled the entire time
I want to die.
>>
>>28743444
I've never met one of you people who wasn't insufferably self righteous despite never having anything to back up your hot opinions apart from your similarly insufferable friends. Not saying your like that it's just my experience.

You're also always ALWAYS the most ruthless capitalists the second you get a chance.
>>
>>28743544
>The only reason you can even identify it's me is because I've had a rather unusual life
It seems people mainly recognise you because you post a fucking wikipedia article that mentions you in such a way that you claim the article is about you rather than something else.

How can a union work where the biggest threat the 'members' could carry out is to cease existing and make everyone else better off? It's a trick question I know 'work' was never part of the equation.
>>
>>28743544
Hehehe someone is insecure about being a failure
>>
>>28743444
Claims to be in any way left wing/radical/progressive etc. but says
>"Ayn Rand is the curdled remains of a black, bitter, shrivelled apple from the tree of hypocrisy growing under the outhouse in the deepest pit of Hell. She couldn't grope her way out of her own rectum with a flashlight and a copy of Gray's Anatomy. Her entire rancid philosophy could have been killed if anyone had been brave or desperate enough to stick their penis into that frigid arctic pucker of her twat."
So women just need a good fucking?

>"I have sworn an oath before God that I will dance on Mike Harris's grave. In the long, dark hours of the night when my hatred of Mike Harris burns like anthracite, I bank the flames which burn my heart with the knowledge that I will dance on his grave."
Like all 'liberals' his only answer is murder

>"The Pledge of Allegiance is a travesty of nationalist psychosis. It's no wonder America is the seething pit of hysterical, xenophobic fascism that it is."
THAT OTHER COUNTRY IS XENOPHOBIC! FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE IN THAT OTHER COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT TO ME!
Is hysterical
Is xenophobic
Is fascistic

You're a fucking stand-out loser pal, and that's saying something in this shithole.
>>
>>28743460
What's funny is you think anyone gives a shit.
>>
>>28743444
>This article has been nominated to be checked for its neutrality.
Top kek.
>>
>>28742662
oh wtf man
>>
>>28741862
>19
>Virgin
>Live with parents
>NEET, never worked
>Addicted to watching Twitch and browsing 4Chan
>Mom buys my clothes
>Underweight, too lazy to eat enough
>>
>Panhandler union

Oh what the fuck. This is also the only one in the world, just what.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.