[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
x-Ray request or Nudeshop request if possible. Thanks ;)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x744
x-Ray request
or Nudeshop request if possible.
Thanks ;)
>>
>>14384678
I think you may have a misunderstanding of what x-rays and nude shops are, given that you asked for a nude shop "if possible".

The x-ray is the harder thing to do and it has a lot more requirements, because x-rays aren't fake, they're real. Nude shops can ALWAYS be done because they're not real and are fakes in Photoshop. So it should be "x-ray is possible", not the other way around.

Anyway, as far as x-rays are concerned, it can't be done to this image. Individually, it's not possible to x-ray through:

1. Padded clothing such as bras

2. Multiple layers of clothing

Let alone both at the same time, as is the case with the pic you posted.
>>
>>14384686
I'm not OP, but I've got an image that I'm hoping could be xrayed. Are you able to xray? Maybe you could take a look at it for me?
>>
>>14384697
I can take a look, but I can't x-ray because I don't have photoshop on the computer I'm posting from.
>>
>>14384706
Samefag here: If you're going to post it, you need to do it quickly because I'm going to be gone in 5 minutes.
>>
>>14384706
>>14384722
Well if you don't have photoshop, I'll just save it. Don't want to be one of those spammers. Thanks anyway dude.
>>
>>14384686
Ohh okay, thx man, but isn't it possible to only xRay through the t-shirt to see the bra ? Cause idc about the boobs, I only care for the bra. :3
Thanks ^^
(If nothing possible, can someone nudeshop her ?)
>>
File: Orcanon1460664066.jpg (68 KB, 640x744) Image search: [Google]
Orcanon1460664066.jpg
68 KB, 640x744
>>14384678
>>
>>14384761
Thanks man ;)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.