[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to find a game or games like Princess Trainer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I'm trying to find a game or games like Princess Trainer. I've spent the last few days playing it and I finally beat it. I love the art style and the style of the game and I want more like it. I was looking into Hentai VNs but most of them are censored and shit, and I actually really liked the cartoony style of this game. Anything helps.
>>
Theres an entire pastebin so many games were made like this theyre amazing i just forgot the link to the paste bin but heres one of em http://momcesttrainer.blogspot.ca/?m=1
>>
>>14306400
Any way you could get the link to the pastebin?
>>
>>14306395
Princess Trainer Gold Edition with more content will be released for public soon, but I'm sure if you dug a bit you could easily find the beta that's out now.

The guy who created Princess Trainer also created another game called Witch Trainer (With Hermione).

http://akabur.com/ This is his webpage although it is currently down due to a lot of people trying to download said Princess Trainer Beta.

Sadly there isn't a lot of good games with a cartoon style, as far as I know anyways, as even western game creators usually use hentai drawings, Akabur draws his own art which is pretty unique.
>>
>>14306432
Yeah, the verison I played through was the Gold Edition. I've played Witch Trainer too. Sad there aren't more like this.
>>
>>14306432
Just got the beta like 2 days ago. Got it off KissAssTorrents. Haven't tried it yet, beat it before I wonder what he added. Dude needs to make a new game already shit he has a Patreon thing and gets a shit-ton of money and the fucker is slow as hell.
>>
>>14306445
"Fucker" works on this almost alone and is pumping out amazing results.

I give him money because he deserves it. Because of what he has released in the past and what I believe him to release in the future. Patreon is one of the few ways for adult artist to make money, and he has never stated that if he got enough support he would start hiring more artist and more writers. Because this is his projects and everyone knows that and gives him money knowing what to expect. Shit, you've probably never supported him so you got no right to complain about anything.
>>
>>14306436
I mean there might be try going to one of >>>/d/6735007 's game treads and asking you might be more lucky there.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.