[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eroge Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Er.jpg (541 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
Er.jpg
541 KB, 500x288
Anyone know where I can download some free and safe eroge games?
>>
For free Eroge games there's only really one source I'd recommend.
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/

If you don't torrent they aren't free or there's a bunch of hassle with getting them. If there's anything you'd like in particular I can try to find it for you.
>>
If you're looking to start out playing Eroge games then I'd recommend you check out VNDB (Visual Novel Data Base)

https://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=tagspoil-2.lang-en;rfil=;o=d;s=pop

List here is filtered to most popular English visual novels.
>>
Thanks for the link.
I don't really mind, as long as it isn't anything loli or anything similar. Just a straight up eroge would be fine.
The thing is, I'm really bad with computers and I don't really understand torrenting and stuff, I dont know if what I'm downloading is safe. I get really paranoid about what I download lol.
>>
Hmm, I've seen vndb before, but wasn't sure if they provide safe downloads. But if they're safe, I guess I should give them a try. Thanks!
>>
>>14416636
>as long as it isn't anything loli or anything similar
Most Eroge have at least one Loli heroine desu, it's their way to make sure there's something for everyone.

>I don't really understand torrenting and stuff, I dont know if what I'm downloading is safe.
Do you have µtorrent? (Or any other torrent client)

You can trust 99.99% of the stuff on Sukebei - Green submission are for Trusted Users i.e users that have uploaded for a while without problems and thus it's unlikely that they would throw the reputation away, but I usually don't think twice about downloading from the white or the orange submissions.

> I've seen vndb before, but wasn't sure if they provide safe downloads
VNDB is just a database they don't provide any links to anything illegal, which downloading anything without owning or having the developers permission is. But they do provide links to English patches and sometimes also other language patches for visual novels.
>>
I see, well that sucks.

I don't really understand torrenting though that is the thing. I am scared to even try torrenting anything.

And oh okay, I misunderstood vndb lol.
>>
>>14416671
Torrenting isn't dangerous I've been doing it for some 6-7 years without problems.

It's pretty rare that people get into trouble for and usually it's only if you pirate stuff and resell it.
(My stepdad did that once he got a 20000$ fine for it)

So I won't lie to you it can go wrong, but the odds for that are very small.
>>
File: Capture.png (112 KB, 832x995) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
112 KB, 832x995
If you want to try torrenting download this
http://www.filesoul.com/software/uTorrent/3-3-1-Build-29812/

It's an older build of µTorrent that I currently use.

I've downloaded 430 torrents within the last 6 months with no viruses or any other problems.
>>
Thanks a lot for all your help, I'll keep those links in mind.
The fine is an enormous put off, I won't lie, but I don't think I'd feel guilty torrenting like 1 or 2 things because it's not really going to hurt anyone lol.
Again, thanks a lot!
>>
Also I'm only looking to torrent for personal use, no re-selling. So I guess the chances are I'll be safe, like downloading music from YouTube or something. Done that God knows how many times and I'm fine.
>>
>>14416744
That's a fine for reselling a fine for reselling and it's not like the police are actively checking for people just downloading, because like the war on weed it's one they can't win.

>>14416748
Was just typing that.
>>
If you want a good Visual Novel to start off with you can download this
http://www.katawa-shoujo.com/download.php

It's a free visual novel so you won't get any trouble for downloading it and it even has a direct download link (DDL) so you don't have to torrent.
>>
I'll download that today! Thanks a lot, you've been so incredibly helpful.
>>
File: Capture.png (396 KB, 1907x490) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
396 KB, 1907x490
>>14416767
No worries man, you seem nice to so it's a pleasure to help, but if you don't have any more questions I'll close the tread.

Although I pretty much filter out everything not related to anime, doujin, and games, so if you reply later I might catch it.

In any case, you have a good one, and I hope you enjoy the game!
>>
Thanks, you're awesome!
>>
>>14416357
Maybe late reply and not JP enough for your preferences but I really enjoyed some of these games:
http://www.hornygamer.com/our-games
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.