[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know she's Bass Chan, aka Hannah, aka Facefuckingqueen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: 1456971746771.jpg (82 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456971746771.jpg
82 KB, 480x480
I know she's Bass Chan, aka Hannah, aka Facefuckingqueen. However, allegedly there were videos of her sucking on a banana and other shit like that.

If anyone would be so kind as to share those with me I'd greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>14304314
Fuck off OP. She's ugly, nobody cares. Stop posting this shit every day.
>>
>>14304317
You know, I was actually going to stop posting this about a week ago, but every time someone cries about this thread I make it a point to keep posting it.

You have yourselves and your own autism to blame for this.
>>
>>14304314
I dont think anyone will ever give you an answer.
>>
>>14304323
Our autism? TOPKEK Irony at its finest. u post this again as soon as it dies with no break in between. Im pretty sure u never go out or have any life what so ever. Seriously go get laid or something.
>>
>>14304317
you realize you have an (OP) tag on your reply right? Ofc not, this is sometihng you cant see but we can. Nice try boosting up your own posts idiot
>>
>>14304314
Yeah, I got the vid on a floppy disk.
Keep the thread bumped while I get it.

>>14304389
newfag
>>
>>14304389
lol
>>
>>14304341
If I ever happen across what he's looking for I certainly won't share it with him. Badly behaved requesters don't deserve help.
>>
>>14305309
Honestly, where did you even find that picture? I've searched hours through past archives and haven't once seen this picture.

What's more, I'm not stopping until I get that video.
>>
>>14305317
What do you mean you didn't find it? You just posted it.
>>
>>14305324
I mean, it's either that or this is some legit summoning shit I just pulled off and you're the girl in question herself.
>>
>>14305328
Sure, I'll just leave empty handed after spending all that time trying to get that vid of you with the banana.

Either you can hook me up or somebody else eventually will. Regardless, I don't intend on stopping until I get what I asked for or I get banned.
>>
>>14305328
Holy shit! I'm the one that posted on that /b/ thread. I asked her thinking it was this dumbfuck OP why he posts so much. Anyways you are never getting this shit OP and its getting sad now. At least u got to talk to her.

Although its probably not her.
>>
And you know, just let me add this; assuming you're actually the girl in question the smart thing to do would have been to just give me what I wanted and then I'd just fuck off. But you instead disregard all the people shit talking you and decide to go after the one guy who's actually interested in your content.

As if I'm just going to give up now, not even close. Now I'm fucking pissed off. But more than likely it's just some random anon who got a hold of a pic I'm not aware of and is pretended to be the girl in the OP to try to make me stop.

Again, worse possible way to try and get me to stop, because now I'm going to make it a point to keep this up until I get what I initially asked for.

You fucked up, or the anon in question wants me to keep this up to fuck with the people who are pissed. Regardless, this threads lifespan has been extended indefinitely.
>>
>>14305380
tl;dr If you're really the girl in OP and wanted me to stop you'd have simply given me what I asked for and I'd fuck off.

Instead, you ignore the other anons talking shit about you and tell me, the guy who likes your looks, to stop. Not going to happen now, I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.
>>
>>14305375
Dude, as I said this pic was on /b/. Im the guy that got it back to her (if it is her). She only found out through me asking on that thread why she was on /r/ so much. So this had nothing to do with you in the first place.

No one's shit talking her, everyone is shit talking you for doing this. And you're making her pics hateable by posting this over and over again.
>>
>>14305384
And like I said, I'm not stopping until I get what I originally asked for. Had people just ignored the thread I would have eventually given up and stopped. But now after all the insults and the girl herself refusing to provide I'm going to keep posting this shit until I get exactly what I asked for.

You're all going to see this same thread again and again until then.
>>
>>14305390
Oh jesus this is getting really sad now... Don't u get it? It doesn't exist.
>>
>>14305395
I've seen multiple posts suggesting otherwise, along from other threads outside of 4chan. This is shit that was posted on snapchat and kik a while back.

It's unfortunate if it doesn't exist, because then this thread will continue to.
>>
>>14305410
Fuck off, if you had sauce in the first place you'd have posted it and then I'd have no reason to keep posting. Clearly you want me to keep posting this thread daily. Well, I'll give you exactly what you want.
>>
Bump for op. We will get the video.
>>
>>14305404
cool. Try to find different pics of her tho. Atleast give us new images. Like this new one could be for the next thread.

Yo basschan or whatever it is, can u provide OP some pics? He's a very sad man.
>>
>>14305423
Then why the fuck are you wasting time posting here while not proving what I asked for? Go out and enjoy your life, disregard this thread or give me what I'm asking for.

If it's attention you want though feel free to keep posting, I'll keep responding to you.
>>
>>14305410
this must feel bad for u OP. You literally talked your way out of getting the thing u asked for, from the girl herself. This is literally Karma in play. Shit is top fucking kek.
>>
>>14305439
No doubt, On a scale of 1/10 I'm fucking Asura right now. I'm so fucking mad that I'm going to keep posting this thread until the girl in question(if it's even her) or any other anon decides to be based and provide sauce to what I'm asking for.

If everyone wanted to piss me right the fuck off they succeeded.
>>
>>14305443
Also from now on every time is see this Im going to turn in to a spiderman thread.

Keep posting.
>>
>>14305449
You've got a deal anon, hope we can get along well in the upcoming weeks.

>>14305450
At this point you're also having fun with this thread, otherwise you'd have posted what I"m asking for and the thread would die, but again I'm not even sure you're actually the girl in the first place.

Regardless, let's all keep having fun.
>>
>>14305460
What a shame, because then this thread's just going to keep on going. Or you could have been nice and been like "sure anon, I'll make a new one for you!" instead of being an absolute bitch.
>>
>>14305473
I didn't ask for erotic role-play here, but a video with you sucking off a banana with those godly lips. If you want this thread to die just provide me what I'm asking for or don't bother replying to the thread, because every time you post the lifetime of this thread extends by a couple of days.

Which I'm sure is exactly what you want anyway.
>>
>>14305473
Jesus that's hot...

Anyways just screen capped the thread for the spider /b/ros. This is gonna be fun.
>>
>>14305484
Or a vid of you sucking off a BBC as anon here suggested, I'd happily accept that as well.
>>
>>14305493
Yes, yes I do really want to see that. More than you can even imagine, more than I care to admit myself. I want to shoot loads to your heavenly lips in their full sucking glory but you're being a total fucking cocktease and it's pissing me off.

You fucking suck, or rather you're not sucking and that's the problem here. What's worse is I'm fully aware you want me to keep posting this thread.
>>
File: bbc.jpg (113 KB, 698x468) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
113 KB, 698x468
>>14305473
Great pose
>>
File: 1456972393977.jpg (24 KB, 412x610) Image search: [Google]
1456972393977.jpg
24 KB, 412x610
>>14305522
I thought that was her posting with our request...
>>
File: Bonjuor.jpg (64 KB, 538x401) Image search: [Google]
Bonjuor.jpg
64 KB, 538x401
>>
>>14304946
She's ugly as fuck.
>>
Bump :3
>>
10/10 would fuck
>>
>>14306051
The video is gone forever, she's gone, OP is a faggot, let it die.
>>
>>14305522
Bass chan really needs to suck on a big black cock desu
>>
File: image.png (519 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
519 KB, 480x480
snap ss.
>>
Can someone tell me what the fuck is wrong with this woman's fucking mouth!?
>>
>>14306079
Yeah, It's not sucking on a banana.
>>
>>14306084
/thread
>>
File: 1456105760266.jpg (52 KB, 908x703) Image search: [Google]
1456105760266.jpg
52 KB, 908x703
HOLY FUCK basschan responded and i missed it? fml

basschan leave me someway of contacting you
>>
>>14305717
Nice! Stick around for the next one spider bro
>>
ITT: stupid underage /b/tards

Fuck off.
>>
Maybe you'd have more luck if you posted an image where she didn't look like shit.
>>
File: 1458439842559.gif (613 KB, 120x113) Image search: [Google]
1458439842559.gif
613 KB, 120x113
>>
File: IMG_2878.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2878.png
1 MB, 640x960
PLEASE NUDESHOP MY ANGEL
>>
>>14307719
After a week of trying, im pretty sure the images he wants dont exist.
>>
>>14307807
did u even read the thread?
>>
>>14308532
jesus OP, you really have no life do you...
>>
Can't this be considered spam and deserve a ban?
>>
This thread is shit
>>
>>14308928
There are some who'd call it comedy gold. I don't really agree, but I'm bumping it anyway.
Why? Because OP can't create a new one until this one falls off the board, not without risking getting banned. I'm sure OP would like to create a clean thread, which would allow him to forget that this one ever happened. By forcing him to continue to confront a growing mass of embarrassment and ridicule, I think a critical mass of shame may be generated. Enough for OP to accept that he should re-think how he's living his life.
Essentially, I'm bumping in the hope that OP can be salvaged as a human being.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.