[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captions via email
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 448x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 448x597
Caption thread with a difference

So I've done a few caption threads and I do my best to deliver to everyone. But now I'm finding some people want caps done they don't want to post or have posted online. So am offering to do some on email.

[email protected]

My style is shown in my last thread >>14253555

Some rules for you
1. Must provide a story idea
2. No headless photos. Topless is ok, but not headless.
3. No zombies, guy in a chick body or beast. I just dunno how to write well for those
4. Doing a cap / cock / fake / tribute in return is not essential. But it helps. Cause whereas in the weekend threads I can try to do all, I won't have as much time here. But email doesn't hit archive or bump limit like a thread.
5. Do not post your requests here. I'll bump a bit with old public examples I've done.
6. Don't spam me with a million pics just from you
7. If you do one back, you're exempt from rules 1-6
8. Be patient. Have a life outside this.

Rules for me
1. Caps done via email stay private between you and I. Any I post here were requested publicly here on /r/
2. See rule 1.

So anyone wanting a cap done that they're not comfy having on the net, email me. As you can see from my thread, happy to write about lots of stuff.

I'll bump for a while with examples.

Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (982 KB, 1496x3091) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
982 KB, 1496x3091
Forgot to mention. The app I use places text over pic, if you want it over a black bar, have to add it like this guy did. Be sure to put it at the top or bottom, not the side.
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: 299319684.jpg (217 KB, 1067x1460) Image search: [Google]
299319684.jpg
217 KB, 1067x1460
Could you do hannah please?

story:
the college basketball team decided to use her for practice?

thanks!
>>
>>14256849
FML rule 5.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1864x4087) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1864x4087
more examples
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 672x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 672x905
Keeping with the examples
>>
Miriam love cum on her feet
>>
did you get a chance to kelly and jessica from the last thread, or would you like me to email it to you to do again?
>>
>>14257121
???? Rule 5?

>>14257134
No that was right before it hit archive. Email it if you want with a story and will see what I can do, helps but not essential to do in return.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 472x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 472x716
Example
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Example
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.