[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i need Your opinion, my good friend since high school,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 5214524668_7f9946e940_b.jpg (245 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
5214524668_7f9946e940_b.jpg
245 KB, 768x1024
Guys i need Your opinion,

my good friend since high school, (were 22 now), says shes taken opium in pills and that it was her best drug experience she has EVER had, shes playing with such things not for a real long time, like a year or 2 or something

now, my girlfriend, super fammiliar with drugs, used to take LOTS of them, before she was with me (were together like for a year now), says she has never heard of such drug, or opium in such form, to be honest i havent as well, always thought its somethign to smoke,

now, has anyone of You ever experienced this shit? theres also an option that my friend was given something different and was told its opium, since shes not so clever in it, what are your opinions? we want to get it and try it, has anyone of you ever taken it? whats the experience and side effects, how the day after feels like? couldnt find no info about it on the net, thats why im asking you guys,
(pic's random pills)

thanks!
>>
Opiates are a class of drugs derived from poppies. They come in many different forms: Heroin, Opium, or medical grade opiates like Oxycodon.

Some opiates are injected, some are ingested in liquid form, some come in pills.

Like the mention of Heroin should have already told you, Opiates are all very very addictive, very potent downers and painkillers and quite dangerous to overdose on. Make sure you know what you're taking and how much is safe and keep it rare if you don't want to end up a junkie or on Methadon substitution.
>>
>>13975214
exactly, and thats why im asking you guys for the advice, thanks man
>>
anyone experienced the exact thing im talking aboutt?
>>
File: 1730080.jpg (547 KB, 1268x907) Image search: [Google]
1730080.jpg
547 KB, 1268x907
>>13975183
Don't do it man. It starts innocently enough with opium, some meth, coke maybe some krokodil to take the edge off, but before you know it you'll be living on the streets, injecting marijuana from used syringes.
>>
Pure Heroin pills have been popping around lately.

My advice is not to take them, Heroin can fuck you up really bad
>>
As someone who used to smoke opium I'd say it can definitely be a bad experience even if you don't go all the way down the rabbit hole
>>
File: murderface_uh-huh.jpg (72 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
murderface_uh-huh.jpg
72 KB, 304x304
if you're thinking of getting into opiates, here's two words to consider:

Courtney Love.

think about that. do you want people to think that you're like her, except not famous?

"No, NO GUYS, you get famous FIRST and THEN you do the heroin!" - William Murderface
>>
well i only wanted to ask about it, found no info on the net and thought u guys would know better,

now my griflfirned became really hyped for it and wants me to get that from my friend, but i want to get some info beforehand

theres also an option that that firned of mine was told its opium and it was really something else or she made it up coz she liked to make up things sometimes
>>
>>13975342
Tell her it might be the new heroin thing so none of you won't try it
>>
>>13975342
Opium isn't sold as pills, it's either heroin or a cheap-ass painkiller like codeine
>>
>>13975342
you know why opiate addicts get "really hyped for it"?

they can't afford the drug and they think if they get you addicted, you'll buy it for both of you.

oldest fucking scam in the book. your girlfriend is fucking around behind your back. she's more into the drug than you are.

she will dump you as soon as you are no longer of any use.
>>
>>13975453
how do you know? maybe OP is like drugs to her so she can't dump him.
>>
Opioids come in pill form like OxyContin, Oxycodone, Morphine, Hydro-Morphone, Fentynal (big in Canada right now )

You will not get addicted from one dose. If that was the case than everyone who has had surgery should be addicted because Morphine or Fentynal is used in EVERY sedation.

Biggest side effect is respiratory depression or arrest, that can lead to cardiac arrest because there isn't enough Oxygen in the body for the heart to pump oxygenated blood to the brain and you pass out...

If you are going to do it, one person stays sober to call 911 if something happens

As a Paramedic I can't condoned drug use, but if your going to do it get informed, know what you are taking and where it came from, and do it safely.
>>
>>13975453
op here/

shit, that really made me think bro...

she actually admits she only changes one stimulant for another, like normal drugs for alcohol, etc, (i managed to get her off taking anything since were together)
she had a breakdown like 2 weeks ago and she even told me she coudlnt resist and swallowed any pills she could find at home (meds, vitamins), just for the action of swallowing pills,

you really made me think bro
>>
were together like since spring for good, and since that she stayed clean because she wanted it herself, and i helped her with that decision on a major scale because im good at convincing and showed her its important to me, im not that keen on drugs, i smoke very seldom with friends, once took x, back in her drug days, when we nearly knew each other, also took acodin (her idea) during holidays,

/the act of taking that opium-pill thing, which none of us has ever heard of, was supposed to be kind of a celebration, like a anniversary of our first sex (5th dec) (lol) i mean i knew the annv. was coming but just wanted to have like a celebrated and love filled sex , taking opium pill was again her idea,

please guys, write your thoughts on this whole situation
thanks, youre helping me a lot
>>
>>13975758
junkies are liars. william s burroughs, morphine addict for 35 years, always told people: "Never trust a junkie."

when a junkie says "i stayed clean" they're lying. only way you can make sure they're clean is to lock them in a cage.

drop the bitch and find someone who is interested in you. not someone who is interested in your ability to buy her drugs. that story never ends well.
>>
>>13975786
addicts don't work that way. they cannot stay clean for a while, take a dose to celebrate and go back to being clean again. i don't know what she's been hooked on before, but there are so many case studies online. most popularly about alcohol. that's why they have these AA meetings where everyone proclaims for how long they've been sober, because you can only safely beat the addiction if you never ever touch it again. every proper addict should know, you can't even trust yourself when it comes to the drug. stay away.

if she's been sober for half a year and she really wants it, then taking a dose (especially hard stuff like opiates) to celebrate is the most moronic thing she could do. you don't celebrate soberness by lapsing. never.

like someone else has mentioned with the hype - this will be a touchy situation. her brain is back on anticipation. if you don't want to go through with it, i wouldn't be surprised if she went behind your back and did it anyway. she's probably getting fixated on the idea.

>>13976026
yeah. sadly yeah. a good friend of mine had to give up his own son. after trying for a decade to pull him out and getting burned and burned again (stealing, lying, pawning off property, the occasional physical violence, etc) he just gave up. he now claims he never had a son. trying to move on with his life. it's heartbreaking watching his face harden up when the topic comes up. the son's probably dead anyway, they haven't had contact in years and junkies like him rarely live into their 30s.
also knew a girl who fell for a junkie. she managed to stay clean, but her idea of getting him sober didn't work out. years of hardship and tears. on good days the love was stronger. on bad days it never was. countless promises broken, countless lies, countless crimes. junkies will be junkies. they have one goal in life - getting the next fix. sometimes they can postpone the urge, but it's super super rare to actually beat it.

good luck, OP.
>>
I've tried 30 mg and 15mg OxyContin, lortab 5mg-10mg, Xanax and Xanax bars, kolonopin, Valium, suboxone, neurontin, fierocets, cocaine, psylocibin mushrooms, synthetic marijuana (spice, K2), codein cough syrup (lean, purple), and I've smoked an uncountable amount of marijuana and I've never got hooked on any of it and it's been years since I've done any drugs or even drank any alcohol. If you get addicted to anything it's because you're weak minded or have no self control. Sorry just my opinion.
>>
thank all you guys vey much!
now you showed me that theres some other problem here involved, than to be curious about the drugs, more like to be curious about my gf, fuck, that shit might be heavy with her, she admitted herself, when she broke down, that she only exchanges the stimulant, she might be lying as well to me
>>
if theres anything else you want to tell me or know more about the situation, feel free to write / ask, i bookmarked the thread so ill check it later
thanks!
>>
Neighbor found a bag with some personal items and clothes hidden in their yard, and it looked like someone had slept on the ground behind their fence. They assumed correctly that it was a homeless person, but didn't know the circumstances. They called the police, who investigated. Among the personal items was some identification. The police suspected that the person left their ID behind while they were breaking into people's homes and automobiles in case they got caught, they could attempt to use a fake name. There had been a few break-ins in the neighborhood, and this was the first lead cracking those cases.

A stake out proved fruitless when the junkie did not return immediately, but that was because he had stolen something to get cash and was off doped-up somewhere. Notice I didn't say he was getting high. Opiates do the opposite of high. Heroin is like buying movie tickets and then sleeping through the movie.

Police contacted the junky's parents, and his father came to collect the junky's belongings.
The father told the tale of what became of the child that he raised, and as you might have already guessed it begins with a girl.
Opiates in all forms are popular with women. After 4 years of cheerleading, they graduate and get out into the world where they quickly discover that they have no useful real-world skills apart from sexual ones. Brought up to believe that prostitution is sinful, they have a hard time coping with life, and taking responsibility for themselves. Heroin takes away all that responsibility stuff by giving them an excuse. "I was wasted" "I'm the victim here" "I was raped, even though I said yes 35 times, it's the drugs fault"
The junky from the neighbor's yard, fell victim to one of these "i'm not a whore" girls, and having grown up in a working middle class family, he thought he could help support this poor damsel in distress. Soon he was pawning everything his parents had worked all their lives for.
>>
>>13976522
>If you get addicted to anything it's because you're weak minded or have no self control.

Yeah, well, no fucking shit. People who are addicted by definition have no self-control. But it's more of a hen-egg dilemma. Which came first? Are they addicted because they are weak or are they weak because they are addicted? It's probably a little bit of both.

For starters, what kind of "addiction" are we talking about? Chemical dependency sure does not care about the strength of your will, that's just your body going haywire. Pure biology. Psychological addiction - yeah, there's a strength of will component in there. Problem is, you only find out after the fact whether you were strong enough to withstand. I don't know many junkies who started off by resolving to be come addicted. Somehow everyone thinks it won't be that bad and that they will be able to quit anytime they want.

Good on you for being able to move on. There is some truth in your account, but it's also a bit more complicated than that.
>>
(cont) >>13976792

His loving parents even wiped out their retirement savings to hire an attorney to try and keep their son out of jail. Mortgaged their house for another thirty years, when they had almost paid it off, to pay to put the kid in rehab a third time. He still stole from them when they had given him everything leaving them unable to pay the mortgage and forcing them into foreclosure where they lost their house. The only smart thing they did was buy a trailer in a retirement community where nobody under 55 is allowed. It was very clear that they loved their son, but the "help" they had given him was futile, and stupid. They literally gave him all they could, and he hated them for not giving him more. He blamed them for his drug addiction, which had gotten much worse after the girl OD'd. He needed drugs to forget her, and of course that too he blamed his parents for... if only she could have affored the good stuff, she wouldn't have shot-up the stuff she got from one of her John's that was less than pure.
>>
op here/

shes getting nervous now a bit, when i told her something like opium in pillls doesnt exist and all the things u guys wrote me here (Except those parts bout her of course) shes nervous now:

>"you wanted to take it as well, don give up on it now..,
>maybe she had something simmilar, lets find it..
>there are other opiates in pills, ask her what it was exactly called
>theres always a risk when yure taking something
>the simmilar thing shouldnt be worse than this u know

she texts me like that, my very close friend tells me shes like a real hungry junkie since she hadnt taken anything for a long time since shes with me,

well i guess u guys might be right,,,,
what do you think??
>>
that close friend of mine also noticed good point, that the fact that i wanted to take it with her gives her some kind of a permission to take it )i was always totally against drugs and her taking ANY drugs) i think that might be a good observation
>>
File: richard-dawkins.jpg (83 KB, 970x1229) Image search: [Google]
richard-dawkins.jpg
83 KB, 970x1229
>>13976887
I can't speak on behalf of the entire medical establishment, but I personally would sell more very expensive books, if you were to believe that you have no free will, and are incapable of making such a decision for yourself. Simply accept the fact that your destiny was predetermined and coded into your DNA billions of years ago by nobody.
Your DNA make you "predisposed" to diseases, illnesses, and cancer. And addiction is most certainly not a choice, it's a sickness.
Blame your parents for giving you shit genes, buddy.
>>
>>13976969
Thanks, Dick
Life is so much easier believing in nothing. I now know that all my hopes and dreams, were merely delusions and hallucinations brought about by my mental health disorder which runs in my degenerate family. I've bought all your books, and even tho there's no hope for them to do me any good i've read them anyway, and i preach your gospel to all my friends.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.