[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Im just shooting from the hip with this and I already know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: Unfuck Yourself.jpg (37 KB, 717x708) Image search: [Google]
Unfuck Yourself.jpg
37 KB, 717x708
So Im just shooting from the hip with this and I already know most guys on here will say the obvious, like kill yourself or this is stupid, or something along the lines of that, but essentially Ive got one foot in the grave, im 24 years old I live at home with my mom, I rely on her for everything.
Im addicted to pain meds, to make it short and simple Im asking if anyone has a miracle in a bottle, any bit of information that can save my life, any home remedies, or any advice that can actually be used, I get them from different places, here and there, its a hit and miss habbit with highs and lows, mostly lows... and for the past 4 years I have been slowly spiraling down into a personal hell, there is no doubt within one year I will be dead if something doesnt change but every time I run out I go through unimaginable sorrow and about 2 weeks ago I cut my wrist so deep it has scarred and I am humiliated by it, but it was the first real attempt to take my life, and im afraid after some more time I will either destroy my life or die... I know 4chan is the last place I should look but im sitting here so distraught I thought I would give it a try...
>>
>>14648627
First things first. Get rid of that "miracle in a bottle" bullshit way of thinking. You are coherent enough to realize you're spiraling down the drain and have one foot underground already, so cut the crap. Don't come in here seeking an easy fix for something you know damn well is going to take work on your part. Lots of fucking work. I suffer from depression myself, and have for many years. Some people think you can just snap out of it, or just "man up". Fuck them. Those are the ignorant fools that float through life.

Go seek some real help. Do a search for professional mental health clinics in your area. Make phonecalls, get an appointment and for fuck's sake follow through with it. Don't waste anyone's time unless you genuinely want to get better.

Miracle in a bottle. Fuck.

Get moving. Now
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.