[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4tress Quest- Chapter 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 22
File: chapter_3.png (25 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
chapter_3.png
25 KB, 700x900
What the fuck is this?

An unintentionally hilarious quest about a boy and his fort.

A quick recap:

>Your mind tries it's very hardest to remember the faintest detail, but your brain has drawn a blank: there's nothing to be remembered.

Uh oh. Something went wrong. The entire room is pitch black, except for the dim yellow emergency lights on many of the grotesque contraptions hooked up to you. You appear to be looking at a computer monitor through semi-opaque goggles tinted a lurid green.

Your hearing is as hazy as a cloud of miasma, but you barely pick up conversation in a nearby area.

"...yeah, said two of them escaped the prison. Caused quite a riot. Apparently, they were 'sleepwalkers'.." a gruff voice spoke.

"Shhh.." another voice rasped. "Keep it down, will ya?..."

You feel extremely stuffy, your suit's ventilation no longer working due to the eerie power outage. Just then, you hear it. A small scuffle of a sneaking footfall. The conversation goes dead silent. All of time seems to stand still for just a moment.

A machine gun blazes, and screams echo in the silent, stuffy air.
>>
>>98729
Start screaming like a retard, flailing to get out of the straightjacket-looking thing.
>>
>>98729
whew, good thing you still have your dick...
right?
>>
>>98729
Check to see you have a dick.
>>
File: jacket.png (17 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
jacket.png
17 KB, 700x900
>>98926
>>98939

All of a sudden, it hits you. Through all of the chaos and carnage and murder outside, you suddenly realize that your dick is GONE, and you have no idea how you lost it, only the feeling of extreme pain when you think about your bloody stump of a penis.

You begin to shudder and twitch. The drugs must be wearing off.
>>
>>98992
Think about your mongolian powers you were told about, and wish to have dick again.
>>
>>98992
a-at least being a middle eastern cuck child was probably a lie
>>
File: silhouette.png (10 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
silhouette.png
10 KB, 700x900
>>99063
You wish and wish, wishing for the Mongolian Imageboards to grant you your penis back, but all of your wishing does no good. Your head throbs and feels stuffy. Maybe you should cool it a little bit.
>>
>>99718
Wait for the sweet release of death to rid of your sandnigger, tranny, faggot, weeb life.
>>
File: die_already.png (14 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
die_already.png
14 KB, 700x900
>>99742
You wait and wait, suffering in the heat. Hopefully, one of those soldiers outside will end your life.

You're right. Pretty soon, the door bursts down, revealing a soldier in full black armor.

"Just fuck my shit up now.." you mutter in a monotone voice.
>>
See you guys tomorrow, sorry I started this thread so late.

I'm thinking about stopping the quest on a Gainax ending because there are no players visiting the thread and its getting kinda tedious drawing for almost no response from anyone.
>>
>>99917
cya
oh well, I can understand that
>>
File: 1460270188189.jpg (39 KB, 498x321) Image search: [Google]
1460270188189.jpg
39 KB, 498x321
>>99917
I think it's just today, OP. My quest had like a whole 3 people max too
>>
>>100013
What is your quest, my fellow QM?
>>
File: 1450284565813.jpg (29 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450284565813.jpg
29 KB, 720x720
>>100037
uh, I did this thing
>>95407
and ended up killing the character off rather abruptly

I think I had a good few people overall but that's because I stuck to it for a while even though it felt slow as fuck.

I'm probably going to go back to neil mcman since it's a hell of a lot easier and more people show up
>>
>>100079
Oh, yeah! Neil McMan!

I liked it, it was really silly, kinda like Problem Sleuth.

btw im actually going to sleep now, got uni tomorrow.
>>
>>100090
night, man
>>
>>100079
aww shit you're the neil guy
i loved that shit
part 4 when
>>
File: hey space cadet.jpg (136 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
hey space cadet.jpg
136 KB, 450x450
>>100109
probably sometime this coming week.
I have like infinite time as a NEET right now so,
the real question is when am I not going to be a lazy shit.
which is probably sometime next week
>>
>>100142
if you got a steam or something i'd totally bribe you to go make a quest sooner
>>
File: 1450321863206.png (260 KB, 631x846) Image search: [Google]
1450321863206.png
260 KB, 631x846
>>100187
and here people tell me you can't get anything out of posting your art on 4chan

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046106403/

talk to me on steam or else I'll feel kind of bad about it being on here
>>
>>100079
I love dead space. I'm sorry I missed your thread.
>>
File: 1450849909237.png (11 KB, 239x270) Image search: [Google]
1450849909237.png
11 KB, 239x270
>>100316
it's cool, it was pretty shit anyways.
I'd love to go into a giant conversation about dead space because it's pretty much my favorite thing but I don't want to de-rail this thread any further/

OP if you're still reading this, your quests have been an inspiration and I hope you can continue with more of an audience next time
>>
File: leaving.png (22 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
leaving.png
22 KB, 700x900
"Hold on!" the soldiers whispers as (s)he unhooks the wires and cables attached to you.

"I'm bustin' you outta here!"

"What the-" you exclaim back in disbelief.

"Hey, I know its been four years..."

"But do you still remember me?"

The mysterious rescuer then takes their mask off to reveal a familiar face.

What did you see under the mask?
>>
>>102942
The female guard whos name started with an N from the first portion who confessed her love for us before we thought she died.
>>
>>102942
>>102952
Nisa, it was Nisa
>>
>>102942
"Nisa? I thought I cannibalized you."
>>
File: nisa.png (14 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
nisa.png
14 KB, 700x900
>>102959
>>102969

"N-Nisa?"

It suddenly hits you. All of your memories come flying back. You remember everything you did so far, your adventure in the caverns, your fight with a Khezu, your bisexual orgy, and then your "sister" Shimmy betraying you and shooting you in the skull.

But did it really happen?

"C'mon!" hisses Nisa. "We have to get you outta here right now!"

She finishes removing you from your straitjacket thingy and yanks you to your feet. Within seconds, you find yourself being dragged along a long hallway leading to an escape point somewhere in the endless abyss of the detention facility.

Just then, the stained windows burst, blasting shards of glass all over both of you. The panels in the roof slide out of place to reveal many, many special ops soldiers.

"Yield immediately!" booms a voice in the chopper outside the window.

"Or we'll be forced to fire!"

Time stands still for a second as you and Nisa slowly put your arms high up in the air. A soldier comes forth, handcuffs in one hand, as all of his companions train their laser sights all around your craniums. The solitary soldier clicks the handcuffs around your wrists as you are led away. So much for your escape attempt.

Out of nowhere, a fiery black explosion rocks the entire building to its foundation.
>>
>>103210
What is it?
>>
>>103210
find the nearest not fiery explosion enemy and punch them in the face
>>
File: stairs.png (19 KB, 736x513) Image search: [Google]
stairs.png
19 KB, 736x513
>>103479
To let out some of that pent up frustration, you attempt to punch a burning, suffering guard right in the snout. Before you can do so, Nisa unlocks both of your hands with the keys she stole from that burning guard over there and pushes you to keep running down the long, narrow hallway.

"We don't have time to lose!" she pants.

Eventually, you stop at a stairwell. You two notice a crudely made sign showing where the stairwell leads. Down a flight of stairs is a garage, up one is a dining hall, up two is a helipad (hopefully with aircraft) and down two is what appears to be a gas chamber for disposing of any unwanted nigguhz or j00s.

Where should you go to make your dastardly escape? Popular vote decides, put your (You)s here.
>>
>>103613
Down one, to the garage.
>>
>>103613
go down two and dispose of your gross half sand niggerey self
>>
File: yourreply.jpg (30 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
yourreply.jpg
30 KB, 700x900
holy shit, this thread is already dead. how come the first one got to like 300+ replies and the other threads have no activity
>>
Undress
>>
>>104277
I know the pain too, OP :(
>>
>>103613
>>103632
I will back it.

I've been lurking and reading when a can. Also kinda bad with coming up with some ideas.
>>
>>104374
Will voicing any thoughts is good to keep the train of thought moving.
>>
>>104374
bad ideas are the backbone of this quest.
>>
>>104660
Like cannibalism and dick chopping.
>>
File: garage.png (21 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
garage.png
21 KB, 700x900
You and Nisa manage to make it into the garage, where you meet a squadron of elite soldiers. Nisa quickly pulls you behind a vehicle, which absorbs most of the initial gunfire from the elite mooks. You huddle behind an armored van as Nisa plots your escape.

"Take this!" she says, and hands you an *+Infidel-beheading Scimitar+*.

"Hold them off!" she yells

Like a flash, Nisa disappears into the vast rows of assorted automobiles.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO?!
>>
>>104737

Check status. You were in a poor physical condition when she found you, and I doubt you have the mad melee skillz to deal with them. If you do have talent for beheading, surprise jump at them and cut some heads
>>
>>104737
super cool killing montage with you defying physics and dodging bullets. just be careful not to behead yourself because I'm pretty sure you're also an infidel
>>
>>104737
It's in our blood to behead infidels so let's do that.
>>
>>104737
Grab car doors and make a shield. Then wait from them to come closer.
>>
File: jihadi_john.png (27 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
jihadi_john.png
27 KB, 700x900
>>104767
You perform an active dodge roll, leaping through bullets and explosives just like in your hyper-realistic Chinese-cartoon knight simulation vidya gaems. With one quick blow, you detach the heads of several dirty pig-dog infidels. Allah would be proud of your amazing abilities derived directly from video games.

Wait, you were trained by video games?!
>>
>>104922
Good, Nisa probably already found a car by.
>>
>>104922
Grab a gun and ammo for later.
>>
Alright guys, gotta go. See you all tomorrow.
>>
>>104922

Ignore guns, clearly it was your call in life to be a swordsman. Also, guess that your videogames were right all along and swords like katanas are indeed better than guns.

Then, look for Nisa
>>
>>104979
The gun doesn't have to be for us. What if we find new members for the holy war.

>>104972
Later.
>>
>>104972
Cya.
>>
>>104277
playing as a cuck child who lost his dick and was betrayed by his sister makes you lose hope.
if you don't even have a dick what is the point of living.
>>
>>105641
it's not a glorious life
>>
>>105641
Are there any links to the previous threads?
>>
>>105641
>sister
>>
File: car ride.png (15 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
car ride.png
15 KB, 700x900
>>104943
Just when you realize that your life is based on video games, Nisa veers into view with an armored van. Her sudden 180 turn strikes two guards down, their bodies pancaked by her wheels.

"Get in the van!" she yells.

You brace yourself as she slams through a metal garage door, denting the car heavily. Gunshots are exchanged, but the bullets bounce off the van harmlessly. The two of you drive down a small dirt road at breakneck speeds, to distance yourself as far from the detention facility as possible. After a while, Nisa slows the car down into a 70-ish MPH speed. The car cruises along the desert pathway, the brisk night air running along the curves of the damaged vehicle.

"Where are we headed?" You ask her.

"Home." she replies.

You start breaking down. Confusion clouds your mind with questions. You remember having an adventure, in a deep, dark cavern, after a jailbreak, but it never seemed to happen at all. And didn't Nisa die? So many questions swirl around in your head, refusing to make sense. Is Shimmy your sister? Are you really a sandnigger? Are you really a legendary swordsman? This peaceful, uneventful period is the perfect time to start asking some serious goddamn questions.

What do?
>Turn the radio to "The Man Who Sold the World" for dramatic effect.

>Ask Nisa some questions about what the fuck is actually going on.

>Disregard all of the above and grope her tits.
>>
>>108751
option 3, then 2, then 3, then 1, then 3 in that order
>>
>>108751
>Disregard all of the above and grope her tits.
>>
>>108751
>All of the above
>>
>>108751
>>Turn the radio to "The Man Who Sold the World" for dramatic effect.
Maybe we did a deal for power. Turns up we were used and the VR was to study our skills. Now our real sister came to save us.
>>
>>108751
Grope her tits, then take a piss out the car's window.

You have been strapped in for 4 years after all.
>>
File: inquisitive.png (17 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
inquisitive.png
17 KB, 700x900
>>108878
You change the track to "The Man Who Sold the World", so that you look really cool and tough like your Chinese military simulator vidya gaems. You then subtly "accidentally" grope her right in the rack, but she seems too focused to care about your sexual advancements.

"Nisa, I had some kind of quest, or journey, back before you rescued me. Was that real?" you ask her.

"Well, you experienced it. Those feelings and experiences are yours to keep. It doesn't matter if it was real or not. You are still you, even if you've been wherever for four years. It's up to you to decide whether or not that was real."

She gives you a shitty "2deep4u" vague answer to your question, like that ending to Chinese Military Game 2, while avoiding the actual question.

"Oh, and by the way, your adventure didn't actually happen. You've been under the influence of the VR Extraction Simulation, an interrogation method used by the enemy to obtain secrets and stuff like that. It uses the user's memories and consciousness to build a narrative in order to extract information efficiently and effectively. Don't worry too much about it. What you're seeing now is definitely real. Or at least I hope..." she trails off and glances around apprehensively.

"Did I ever have a sister?" you add.

"I don't think you're ready for that information. It must've been a stressful day for you. Go get some rest." she replies in a quiet, yet firm tone.

She seems sorta tired and worried.
>>
>>109385
"Oh by the way, I bisected you and ate your corpse in the VR."
>>
>>109385
ask if she knows you
>>
File: 1432224891098.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432224891098.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
Sorry guys, gotta go. See you all tomorrow.
>>
>>109937
Cya.
>>
>>109385
I think you should sleep first. I can just drive forward for awhile if you don't want to tell me where to go.
>>
>>109937
going to continue tomorrow?
>>
>>110390
Here's my blog btw. It doesn't have anything on it, but feel free to follow if you're interested.

legendaryswordlord.tumblr.com
>>
>>111393
Whoops, wrong link.

http://legendaryswordlord.tumblr.com/
>>
File: bedroom.png (13 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
bedroom.png
13 KB, 700x900
(You) find yourself in a comfy room after having fallen asleep in an armored van last night. A lot of things have happened so far, and you should try to make a conscientious effort to piece all those bits and pieces of info into some sort of explanation for the events surrounding you.

The room is cool, with an open window revealing a large section of the dunes outside. The sun beats down harshly on the landscape, but in the cool room it feels like an expensive space heater made just for you. Outside, you can hear Nisa yelling for you to get out and attend her expository meeting, and to bring your +*Infidel-Beheading Schmitar*+

What do?

>Stay inside and get more sleep.

>Tell Nisa to shut the fuck up.

>Go outside and meet with her.

>Jack off (Hey, it's been four years since you had a wank session.)

>Something Else (write-in)
>>
>>112540
>>Jack off
Obviously, first things first.
>>
>>112540
Tell her that you will get out only if she takes the meeting naked
>>
>>112540
>>Go outside and meet with her.
We will need need for find good material before we do that other thing.
>>
>>112540
>Go outside and meet with, but jack off while she's talking.
>>
>>112887
Nisa*
>>
File: no_dick.png (57 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
no_dick.png
57 KB, 700x900
>>112557
You try to jack off, but realize that you have no dick. what is the point of life anymore

(pic added for dramatic effect)

What next?
>>
>>113029
>Conceal, don't feel.
>Also go to Nisa.
>>
>>113029
I thought no-dick was in VR only?
>>
>>112559
This, then this:
>>112887
>>
>>113029
We will it to grow!

Then go to Nisa.
>>
>>113029
Calling this again
>>112559
>>
File: character_select.png (74 KB, 900x2500) Image search: [Google]
character_select.png
74 KB, 900x2500
>>113373
You demand that Nisa undress and meet with you stark naked. She tells you to shut your fucking smart mouth, because she's supposedly your superior.

So, instead of protracting the meeting, you decide to head out the door of your residence and meet her directly, fully-clothed. Nisa greets you in an irritated manner.

"What the hell took you so long?" she asks. "I've been at your door for at least 20 minutes now!"

You tell her to close her slut mouth, because you're Jihadi John and you don't take shit from women.

She sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose.

"This fucking job..." Nisa mutters.

The two of take a walk to a large concrete building, where you observe thousands of pleb-tier recruits training with their shit-taste weapons. Fucking AKs.

"This is where you lived before you were caught by the enemy. You were a major, with your own squad. You were in charge of an investigation force which spied on various entities across the world, like those goddamn Jews who did 9/11 a long time ago. One fateful day, you and your squad were sent to scout a fortress deep underground. You were never seen again after that incident."

"Finally, after 4 years, you stand in this location once again."

"Hey" you ask,"Where are we? Aren't we in that Muslim nation called Britain?"

"Yeah", she replies. "I hate to bother you, John, but we have another mission for you. And its quite urgent."

"What is it?"

"We'll get to that later. First, we need to get you a new squad, and a new operating buddy. We've assembled the best units we have. Take a look."

So, which one of these would you take as your operating pal? Popular vote decides.
>>
>>113946
Aardvark Man, can never go wrong with him.
>>
>>113946
Is Shaniqua a woman? If yes, then her for horse pussy.

If no, Healslut.
>>
Gotta go, keep voting. I'll update tomorrow.
>>
>>114060
Cya.
>>
>>113946
healslut you fools
perhaps it could grow back benis
>>
>>113946
I'd say Healslut if our dick was intact. But there's no guarantee that'll pan out, so Sneaky Snake is my vote.
>>
>>113946

Healslut. He might be able to heal dick and maybe we find something that genderswaps people to turn him into a healslut (female)
>>
>>113946
the choice is clear. healslut
>>
>>113986
Okay then, I'm changing my vote for slutheal.
>>
check if healslut can repair genitals.
if not go with aardvark man, we could use his sister-beating expertise.
>>
>>121032
especially with shimmy
>>
File: dissapointment.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dissapointment.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>121039
that was the entire fucking point senpai.
>>
>>121074
I'm slow fampai.
>>
i hope this doesnt die.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.