[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Domain Master Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: Domain Master.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Domain Master.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Welcome to Domain Master thread! This is a collaborative role playing experience for a few people to tell a story together. There is no GM per se, but instead you will create your own Domain, and be it's lord.

Once a few people have created their Domains I encourage everyone to begin "playing". Try not to do actions all the time, give other players a chance to catch up. That being said if 2-3 people are active in the thread then please keep it up. The "rules" for actions are:

Less than a 10 on a roll is a critical fail, where you do not succeed at the action you were attempting, and in fact must take major penalties. Come up with your own but try and be fair, don't just say “Well one of my troops tripped and broke his nose!”. Critical failures are extreme, massive parts of armies being killed by an ambush, a magical spell backfiring and blowing up wherever the mages were, etc.

11-30 is a fail. The action you were attempting does not succeed. The lower the fail roll the worse it is, but not on the same level as a crit fail. In a fight and roll a 25? Maybe you lose a soldier and the enemy loses none. Roll an 11? Maybe you lost 5 instead.

31-90 is a success, following the same rules as fails, the lower the roll the 'worse' the success is.

91+ is a critical success! Not only do you win the fight or whatever else you want to do, you get bonus stuff! Maybe the clan you were trying to persuade to join you was richer than you had realized, or had a magical artifact for example.

You get bonuses to rolls from your minions, broken down as follows:
>Mooks= +1 bonus per 5 mooks
>Elites= +1 bonus per 1 Elite
>Lieutenants= +20 bonus per Lieutenant
>You= +25 bonus
These only apply if the minions are relevant. Your bonus only applies if involved in the roll, e.g. you are using an attack or casting a spell. If you send merchants to another domain or neutral ground you don't get your bonus.

Perks give a +1 if they are relevant. This is a flat bonus, so even if you have 400 mage minions with a frost empowerment and you want to do a spell having to do with frost, it's just a +1 (However, you would also get a pretty hefty +80 from having 400 mages. Wait, where did you even get that many? Calm down, man).
>>
Domains can be easily laid out in this format:

[Realm Name]

>Affinity:
>Size class:
>Race:

Boss perks
>

Minions:
>

Minion perks
>

Realm perks
>
>

Complications (Optional, Must be relevant to gain the bonus)
>

lich_by_kekse0719-d39y25p.jpg
130 KB, 900x600
Realm
The Blackrime Reach
>Affinity: Necrotic/Glacial
>Size class: Average
>Race: Undead/Elemental (Frost)

Boss perks
>Hybrid: Elemental
>Empowerment: Glacial
>Vitality Prowess
>Enchanted Armor
>Phylactery
>Companion: Farazsha (Undead/Elemental [Frost] Dragon with Necrotic/Glacial affinities)
>Magical Prowess
>Perception Prowess

Minions
>Race and Size: Undead/Average (UA) and Elemental(Frost)/Giant (EG)

Mooks
>25 EG Guards
>25 UA Magi
>25 UA Scouts
>25 UA Clerics
>25 EG Soldiers
>25 UA Soldiers

Elites
>10 EG Battlemagi
>10 EG Warriors
>10 EG Craftsmen
>20 UA Sorcerers
>10 UA (Dark) Priests
>10 UA Overseers

Lieutenants
>”The Pentacle”
>1 EG Archmage
>1 EG Warlord
>1 UA Archmage
>1 UA Witch
>1 UA Oracle

Minion perks
>Sustenance
>Specialty: Magic
>Faction
>Ascendancy
>Training

Realm perks
>Unknown
>Expansion

Complications
>Treasure (A few minor artifacts in the capital's keep)
>Traitors (A former general, an Undead Average Warlord who stole a suit of magical armor)
>>
>>71802
And one last important thing, give yourself a name! You are a ruler, after all. I should've done it last post but I forgot! Anyway, hope y'all come up with some interesting domains.
>>
>>71765
Want to join but I'm about to go to sleep. ;_;
Have a bump for interest .
>>
>>71802
Realm:
The Balde Mountain Steppes
Name:
The Sorcerer God

>Affinity: Mystic
>Size Class: Average
>Race: Humanoid (Human)

Boss Perks
>Hybrid (Demonic)
>Magical Prowess
>Perception Prowess
>Arena Manipulation
>Vitality
>Physical
>Final Form

Minions
>Human/Average and Demonic/Average
Mooks:
>HA Soldiers x 2
>DA SOldiers x 1
>HA Mages x 1
>DA Scouts x 1
>HA Slaves x 1
>HA Spies x 1
>HA Recruiters x 1

Elites:
>HA Harems x 1
>DA Overseers x 1
>DA Battlemages x 1
>HA Agents x1
>DA Warriors X 1
DA Psionics x1

Lieuntenants:
>DA Witch
>HA Hunter
>DA Warlord

Minion Perks:
>Ascendancy
>Evolution
>Equipment

Realm Perks
>Separate
>Unknown

Complications
>Usurper
>Adaptation (Charisma Prowess)

Don't hesitate to call me out if I do anything wrong. First timer
>>
Astral workshop

Name: Stalker Sentinel
>Affinity: Technology
>Size class: Giant
>Race: Construct

Boss perks
>2 Enchanted weapon
>Enchanted armor
>Arena manipulation
>Companion
>Physical prowess
>Vitality prowess
>Perception prowess

Companion: Mark Steinly
>Affinity: Illusion
>Size: Average
>Race: Humanoid

Minion:
Size: Giant (G)/Average (A)
Race: Construct (C)/Humanoid (H)
>75 (GC) Guards
>50 (AC) Guards
>50 (GC) Soldiers
>50 (AH) Engineers
>25 (GC) Engineer
>50 (AH) Servants
>25 (AH) Merchant
>25 (AH) Cleric

Elite minion
>10 (AH) Overseer
>10 (AH) Craftsman
>10 (GC) Craftsman
>20 (AH) Agent

Lieutenant
>1 (AH) Witch
>1 (GH) Warlord
>1 (AH) Chosen

Minion perks
> Training

>Realm perks
> Hidden
> Mobile

Complications
> Treasure (+3 minion)
> Traitor (+5 minion)

Wow naming shit is hard

Also will write in realm history
>>
Clan Battle-Beard

>Affinity: Earth
>Size class: Petite
>Race: Humanoid

Boss perks
>Vitality Prowess
>Physical Prowess
>Enchanted Armor
>Arena Manipulation
>Hybrid (Humanoid Dwarf/Construct)
>Empowerment: Technology
>Perception Prowess
>Companion (Colossal, Construct, Technology)
>Enchanted Weapon

Minions: Humanoid Petite (HP) and Bestial Average (BA)

Mooks
>25 HP Guards
>25 HP Soldiers
>25 HP Mages
>25 HP Engineers
>25 BA Merchants
>25 BA Recruiters

Elite
>10 HP Craftsmen
>10 HP Warriors
>20 HP Battle-Mages
>10 BA Agents
>10 BA Overseers
>10 BA Riders

Lieutenants
>Khazram Battle-Beard (Warlord) HP
>1 BA Hunter
>1 BA Assassin
>1 BA Witch
>1 HP Oracle
>1 HP Champion

Minion Perks
>Empowerment (Technology)
>Talented (Engineering)
>Specialty (Magic Resistance)
>Faction
>Sustenance

Realm Perks
>Protected
>Legendary

Complications
>Treasure (Dwarves are natural treasure-hoarders and have large caches that are sought after CONSTANTLY)
>Nemesis (A Greed Demon constantly hunting for my soul) Gain 1 Shard of Power

P.S We're Dwarves.
>>
>>72106
Leader's name is Bolghar Battle-Beard and we are a race of Hill Dwarves who are constantly searching for new technology and riches which drives our love of trade and science.
>>
Can we keep this going please?
>>
>>71967
This realm is told with hushed voices

Some fantastical tales surround this mysterious realm, nobody knows when or where it was created; it just simply exists. Protected by a construct of fire and metal, its name Stalker Sentinel. Even the residents themselves don't know much about this Guardian of the workshop, it is said he was here before even the city. Twice the size of an average man, this mysterious guardian watches over this city in all sectors, security, diplomacy, and economic matters. It is the head honcho, the face of the workshop, the head manufacturer and craftsman. All patents of technological marvel goes through the sentinel first before it's ever approved for sale and manufacture within the city and beyond it.

The sentinel doesn’t say much the head manufacturer and craftsman of the Astral workshop, as all of his commands are told by a human, supposedly the first to have reactivated him; Mark Steinly. This man in some ways can be called "Eccentric". He is the Sentinels right hand man, its spokesman if you will. Compared to the sentinel this man has a strange aura about him. Mark is the type of man who you can’t seem to hate. He is too cheerful even under dire circumstances he will never shout in anger nor cry with anguish, never will he cheat a man but never will he be content with the set price, he will haggle down even the greediest of dwarf. He just has a way with words. Seemingly everywhere within the city at once he will carry out errands for his friend the Sentinel. Yes friend, many who lives beside the venerable sentinel will occasionally hear them talking in a jovial tone, mostly stories of the past to amuse themselves, or the occasional odd encounters within the city or even deafening behemoth bouts of laughter coming out of the workshop. Very rarely will the sentinel come out of its dwelling, always toiling with gadgets and machinery. One day the sentinel may come out and bring out beautiful precisive works of gadgetry such as a cuckoo clock so precise light itself is said to be used as a measurement of time or a telescopic sight to look into the distant stars so clear as if you can reach it with your very hands, chariots that walks on its own at great speeds or even a box that stays cold to store food. Only in time of great crisis and upheaval will the sentinel have a change of tone in its crafts. Armour strong as diamonds, clothing impervious to even siege crossbows. Metal tubes said to crack with thunder itself. Never will he sell these death machines and never in such large quantities. When the conflict is over he will always come to collect his works; Always.
>>
>>72901

The city itself is a thing of beauty. Made not with masonry like many other cities but with metal and glass. This city isn’t like anything anyone have ever seen or heard of before. Nobody knows how to get within this city, tales of travellers accidently stumbling upon this glass city isn’t unknown. Take the wrong turn on Rockwell street in the city of Navoi? BAM right in the Alleyways of the workshop. Take the mysterious door in the alley of Yed town? Turn up in the sewers of the workshop. Lean upon a wall to take a swig in Sad Butchers inn? Fall down on your ass in front of the grande olde entrance of the workshop with towering constructs looming over you. Usually accidental stumbling upon this realm is rare but it happens. Most can simply get back to their realm by walking back into the same door, lean towards the opposite directions of where they leaned or walk back to the street you were in. To stumble upon this realm is said to be a once in a lifetime chance. Those who regret not exploring the fantastical city will try and take the same path they took before but find nothing but the same old street, door and wall. Never again to find the wondrous workshop. At the gated entrance of this workshop you will find 10 sets of doors. Many of these doors may lead to a shop, a stall, or even restaurants and cafes selling fantastical works of machinery or even a cold pint of ale in glass cups.

Welp here goes my first fluff hope its not too mary sue
>>
>>71948
The Balde Mountain steps was the home of peaceful mountain nomads and their herds. However, on the seventh equinox of the seventh era, High Bald Peak cracked open with the sound of thunder and released terrors previously unknown. The great demon god Kernagog had come to expand his empire to the mortal plane. He and his demons used all manner of magic, coercion, and war to subject the steppes.
The nomadic peoples resisted, but their demise was nigh. Kernagog was too powerful, his magic too divine like, his minions too numerous. Until the champion of the Nomads, Patri Rollak, stumbled upon ancient magic to defeat the God Demon. On the very top of High Bald Peak no less, Patri smote Kernagog's very being, and cast his demons to the realm from whence they came.
However, something happened that moment, as Kernagog's being came to posses Patri's body. No quite Demon, not quite Human, the man once known as Patri proclaimed himself to be the Sorcerer God, and claimed dominion of the Steppes. Many of Kernagogs soldiers fled to establish their own kingdoms in the demonic realm in wake of his demise. Other demons swore fealty to the Sorcerer God, believing him to be the legitimate heir of Kernagog. Notable among these demons is the Warlord Eros and the demon witch Herac.
>>
>>73207
Now blessed (or cursed) with the powers of the Demon God, the Sorcerer God uses all manner of Sadism, Trickery, Fear, and War to keep the Steppe peoples in check. However, he is only a fraction as powerful as Kernagog. He is constantly searching for the ancient magic rite that will allow him to fully realize the Demonic Godhood he senses and subjugate all realms.
>>
So uhhh is this just a RISK game or is there economy and politics to this?
>>
>>73340
Ummm, dunno. Is somebody just supposed to start playing?

>OP pls give us guidance
>>
>>73363
Well apparently we are supposed to play but we kinda need a DM for this because the choices in complications are supposed to fuck our realms up and I don't think players are such impartial fucks to say "Oh yea treasure horde just gives me more money and + pop with no downside." Even when there are supposed to be downsides

fuck I'll just wait for OP to give the go ahead before I make my first moves
>>
>>73396
I concur, I tried to work in complications into my backstory. I'm just waiting for some one to blow a whistle or something.
>>
>>71770
Morthyli

Name:Osmanthus Delon
>Affinity:Light and Aquatic
>Size class:Average
>Race: Water Elemental
Boss perks:
>Magical Prowess
>Vitality Prowess
>Agility Prowess
>Empowerment
>Morphing: Humanoid/Acoustics
>Personal Guards
>Companion: Gaia/Gaint/Draconic
>Enchanted Weapon
Minions:
Lieutenant: Assassin
>Soldiers
>Merchants
>Clerics
>Spies
>Servants
>Scouts
>Priests
>Craftsmen
>Recruiters
>Harem
>Sorcerers
>Battle mages
Minion perks
>Sustenance
>Appearance
>Evolution
Realm perks
>Separate
>Unknown
Probably did it wrong. Do tell me if I did.
>>
The Evertide Desert
Once the site of a great ocean, it dried up long ago. Its inhabitants have evolved into mindless beasts that tunnel below the surface.

>Affinity: Wasteland, Necrotic
>Size class: Colossal
>Race: Beast, Undead

Boss perks
>Vitality prowess
>Physical prowess
>Perception prowess
>Personal guards (guards, guards, guards, guards)
>Personal guards (guards x 4)
>Corruption
>Hybrid: Undead
>Empowerment: Necrotic

Minions:
>Race: Beast, Undead
>Size: Giant, Behemoth

>Guards x 10 (Undead, Beast, Giant)
>Guards x 2 (Undead, Beast, Behemoth)

Minion perks
>Sustenance
>Ascendancy
>Hybrid

Realm perks
>Large
>Legendary

>None

Just try to raid me suckers.
Btw we are all zombie sandworms.
>>
Aight so we got like five people, should we stop letting new people in or.....?
>>
>>73542
Meh you got 1 minion perk too much that's about it

>>73572
like i said i'll just wait for OP to start handing more rules out
>>
>>73542
Taking out Evolution
>>
>>73560
The Evertide Desert is a name known to all. The land is barren of all life, with no food or water to speak of. It never rains, the sun beats down hard upon its sands, even the few plants that survive there excrete venomous paste that irritates the skin and will kill a man if ingested. Long ago this realm was an expansive ocean that was just as treacherous as the desert it is today. It was filled with insectlike serpents that seemed to be miles long. Stories are told that these creatures live on today. Those stories are incorrect, as living would not describe the state of half death that they survive in. The sands they burrow through enter their pores, stopping the flow of blood in their veins, and the souls of ancient sailors fuel them as long as they stay within the great desert. Adventurers and conquerors are drawn to this great desert by legends of riches beneath the sands, guarded by the ancient worms and their spirits. None of them have survived long enough to confirm them.
>>
Can someone make a map of the existing regions?
>>
>>73726
Dunno. Some of the physical locations of the realms are fucked with because of magic perks and don't stay in one place, are seperate realms, etc. Wouldn't Map out well.
>>
>>73726
I won't know how a map would work out for my realm

My realm is Mary sue as fuck

Moves around and hidden so it could theoretically infiltrate your kingdom :D
>>
There are six players in total though two might not be here. Hope OP returns or someone takes over.
>>
>>73396
>>73436
I mean, that's literally it. There is no DM. It's for the players to decide what happens when they roll well or roll bad. If someone is "cheating" then call them out on it.
>>
>>74082
oh fug

So no economy eh?
>>
>>74117
I mean, if you want to include it go for it. It's a collaborative role play "game". I will join in later I've just been unexpectedly busy today. Sorry I didn't explain it well you guys.

A very simple example is that I will send some scouts out of my realm southward. I don't need to roll for this since I'm not trying to DO anything. However, if someone decides to see/interact with my scouts then it gives us a chance to interact "in character", plus gives a rough estimate of where our realms are in relation to each other.

Now, let's say me and another character have met and I like them, so I want to give them a gift. I can have some of my craftsmen and mages make a magical tool, say a bow or an amulet, it doesn't really matter. I would then roll dice and add the appropriate bonuses from the minions I'm using. Sometimes you wanna use all you have, sometimes you want to leave some "in reserve" (never know if you'll crit fail!).

so I'd dice+1d100 in the options field, and add the bonuses to see what happens, then describe it in my next post.
>>
>>74161
Archronus is a lich who froze himself and his kingdom in ice during ancient times. His spell's duration has finally come to a close and he is curious about the 'new' world around him.

So my first in character decision is to send 10 of my Undead Average scouts south, out of my realm, it had been many years since I had encountered living beings before the spell, let alone all this time since then. I am eager to see if any still exist on this world.
>>
>>74161
oh okay

This is a bit too free flow for me but I'll try it out to see how it'll go
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

Also

>Sets up cafe and stall within Evertide Desert

>>73560
>>
A large earthquake is heard for miles around as a worm jumps out of the sand and kills a pigeon flying overhead, then reenters the ground.
>>
>>74229
A low rumbling is heard, then gets louder, as a squadron of giant worms close in on your location.
>>
>>74252
Fun why isn't it rolling.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>74229
Asshole skeletons and worm assholes shops at my stalls but leave foul stench in the aftermath and have to hire a cleaning company to clean it out so they break even

Rolling for how well they cleaned
>>
>>74269
No man you got it wrong there are no skeletons only zombie worms
>>
>>74252
wait hol up

You have a city or what?

Don't tell me you're just a bunch of country bumpkins zombie riding desert worms?
>>
>>74300
fine

>Zombie sandworms rummage my stalls leaving disgusting slime I gotta clean because rotting worms gonna rot
>>
>>74307
No city, just a desert. The zombies aren't riding worms, the worms are both worms and zombies
>>
>>74326
fug you mean I set up a stall in the middle of the desert and nothing but nomadic fucking zombie worms?

Do I even get paid?
>>
>a worm jumps out of the sand and attempts to land on your stall/cafe to crush it
>>
Can anyone join and make new Domain Master?
>>
>>74348
YES

HELP TELL THIS UNCOUTH ASSHOLE LORD OF FUCKING WORMS TO STOP FUCKING MY SHIT UP
>>
>>74346
Goddamn it rolls ain't working just take the last two digits of this post
>>
>>74348
Yes pls
>>
>>74361
brah just go to option and copy paste this shit

dice+1d100

Remember "Options"

Bellow name but top of where you're typing
>>
>>74356
Dude you can't just somehow teleport to a desert full of giant/behemoth zombie worms and expect a cafe to do well
>>
>>74316
Hey, not to sound rude or anything, but try not to say what other people's, well, people do. Maybe his zombie worms just completely ignore your stall, or something. Let him decide what his worms do and play around it.

>>74348
Yes by all means, the more the merrier.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>74374
>dice+1d100
I've been doing that. I will try again
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>73542
Sending out merchants to other lands. Let's see what they have.
>>
>>74387
Oh fug
> the worm misses and crashes into the sand. 2 more worms crash into his body and they all die.
>>
>>74401
> a merchant stumbled upon 3 sandworm carcasses in the great Evertide desert
>>
>>74401
>Rolled 92
So, this is a critical success! Nice. So when it's something kinda open ended like that, a good suggestion would be you just decide which realm you came across instead of letting it go to chance/another player. Or you could simply find "npc" kingdoms/cities/whatevers and trade with them, since it's an exceptional success you get a great deal of stuff from them. Like I said it's pretty free form, and ultimately you decide what it is. Just don't go too easy on yourself for fails and vice versa for successes
>>
>>74433
Nooo. Let the players decide what happens guys haha. Don't take away their agency
>>
>>74449
Ok
>>
>>74405
>Sandworms are now afraid of your cafe. A behemoth sandworm comes and drags the carcasses back into the depths of the sand below
>>
>>74435
Very well then. I find a little kingdom about thirty miles away from our portal. They have excellent weapons and clothes. We get them cheap since so little travelers come through here. We also see some worms in a desert. I wonder should we go there?
>>
File: shit.jpg (857 KB, 7196x3740) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
857 KB, 7196x3740
Kingdom and domain in this thread so far
>>
>>74489
>when you look towards the desert, you see that the worms are avoiding a mysterious cafe
>>
>>74513
huh id apperantly changes when using different computers

>>74380
Gotcha
oh well

>>74405
Weirded out merchants assume this is just a show of some weird appraise from rotting worms

Also since i fucked up false start

Does my stores get money something or not from worms?
>>
>>74565
No. The worms are however now afraid of your cafe and will leave it alone.
>>
>>74559
Time to return home. That cafe is dangerous if it can frighten huge worms. Besides, time for a party for our Assassin's newborn. This sword will make a fine gift.
>>
>>74565
Plus the worms aren't rotting. Basically the worm bodies are dead but basically will stay in the same condition together. The dead bodies are possessed by the souls of ancient sailors. >>73707
this post explains it
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>74610
>fug

Cafe decides to stay as a traveler station hoping for someone with money decides to buy stuff

rolling for cafe withstanding the elements to stay open
>>
>worms return to the center of the desert, tunneling through the sands at high speeds. They return the dead bodies to the lord of worms, their great lord. The lord consumes them and in time they will be reborn
>>
oh right I feel like we got in the wrong start

Forgot this shit so uhhhh guess rollin with bonuses now

You get bonuses to rolls from your minions, broken down as follows:
>You= +25 bonus
>>
>>74680
Are we starting over? I'm okay with that
>>
>>74697
I don't know

To be honest I'm just sticking through this already as nothing big happened yet

You can always try attacking my cafe with more worms though :D
>>
>>74704
Just so you know there is no food or water in my desert
>>
>>74706
So your cafe may not do so well
>>
Rolled 86 + 2 (1d100 + 2)

>>74722
rolling to see if logistics work in my cafe

so uhhh 1 overseer with 5 merchants to equal +2 bonus to see how well it goes
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

Rolling to send in my HA agents into Clan Battle Beard to establish routes to smuggle their riches into my kingdom. Overseeing the Operation is my Hunter.

>Add 30 bonus points if I'm not mistaken
>>
File: 1461247790145.jpg (123 KB, 405x466) Image search: [Google]
1461247790145.jpg
123 KB, 405x466
>>74741
>Cafe in middle of worm infested desert with no logistical problems
>Hoping to get adventurers to buy my shit

So far so good
>>
>>74754
So that's a critical Sucess yeah? What happens here? I get stuff yeah?
>>
>>74783
You gotta wait for Battle beard guy to fuck your shit up because you just fucked with his shit
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>74758
Dam.
> the Lord of Worms and 100 worms travel to the cafe
Rolling to see how fast
>>
>>74814
Forgot to add in lord bonus and guards bonus
So 46 plus 25 plus 20 is 91 which is critical success
>>
>>74809
So whoever rolls the highest is winner?
>>
Rolled 72 + 1 (1d100 + 1)

>>74814
>>74830

>Lord of worms with 100 friends arrive to cafe

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Merchant tries to entice lord of the worms with beautiful buttery buns
>>
>>74843
its really a free flow game

and i mean really really free flow

So I'm assuming this is how shit will go down

>OP1 does shit to OP2 rolls for it to see how well it goes
>If bad OP1 must impose penalties upon his own shit
>If good OP1 must apply benefits and shit to his own shit
>But no over the top shit
>OP2 will respond in kind

Correct me if i'm wrong but this is just what I'm thinking happens
>>
Rolled 41 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

>>74758
>>74830
>A low rumble in the distance is heard. Your cafe workers listen as it gets louder, and with a deafening roar, 100 worms jump from the sand. Just as you think it could not be worse, a colossal worm breaches the surface quickly and starts to tunnel to the bottom of your cafe.

Rolling to utterly destroy the cafe
>>74858 I don't think this counts because my worms are undead so they don't eat, plus my realm perk makes them not have to eat.
>>
>>74902
fug gotta add 20 as well so 41+25+20 is 86
>>
>>74902
I'LL BE BACK WORMS

I'LL MAKE MY DAMN CAFE IN THE DESERT

AND I'LL FUCK YOU WORMS TO DEATH

>Losses 1 overeer and 5 merchants
>>
>>74934
With a deafening roar, the ground shifts as the worms reenter the sands below.
>25 worms stay back to gather bodies, because with a necrotic attunement I can ressurect dead bodies
Rolling to collect the dead
>>
Rolled 26 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>74952
>>
File: tegaki.png (1 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
1 KB, 400x400
>>74960
>31
> The worms collect the body of 1 merchant
> MFW worms have a diplomacy man now
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

Rolling to see how well the workshop cares about that cafe in the desert
>>
>>71765
Realm
The Golden Wing

Name
A'den the Terrifying

>Affinity: Technology/Inferno
>Size class: Colossal
>Race: Draconic

Boss Perks
> Vitality Prowess
> Physical Prowess
> Perception Prowess
> Companion: [Colossal] Golden Queen (Draconic/Daemon with Inferno Affinties)
> Final Form: [Titan] Daemonic Dragon, Inferno Affinities

Minions:
>Dragonkin/Average and varying Giant

Mooks:
>DRA 75 Soldiers
>DRA 50 Guards
>DRA 50 Merchants
>DRA 50 Thieves

Elites:
>DRA Overseers x 1
>DRA Crafstmen x 1

Lieutenants:
>DRG Champion x 1
>DRA Oracle x 1

Minion Perks:
>Equipment

Realm Perks:
>Legendary
>Large

Complications:
>Dying
>Treasure (literally shit ton of gold)

Hope I did this right.
>>
>>74984
Relatives care but thats about it

Sentinel thinks "The fuck they're expecting in a desert full of zombie worms?"

>No military response will come
>>
Realm
The Pouring Mountains

First Form
>Affinity: Aquatic/Tempest
>Size class: Behemoth
>Race: Beast(Aquatic)/Celestial
Second Form
>Affinity: Aquatic/Tempest
>Race: Humanoid/Celestial

Boss perks
>Hybrid: Celestial
>Empowerment: Tempest
>Enchanted Weapon: Driver (Tempest)
>Enchanted Weapon: Chaser (Aquatic)
>Vitality Prowess
>Physical Prowess
>Perception Prowess
>Charisma Prowess
>Morphing

Minions:
>Average Humanoid(HA) & Average Beastial/Celestial (BA)

Mooks
>Soldiers (HA) x 3
>Guards (BA) x 2
>Merchants (HA) x 2
>Scouts (HA)
>Clerics (BA)

Elites
>Warriors (BA)
>Riders (HA)
>Priests (HA)
>Overseers (HA)

Lieutenants
>Warlord (BA)

Minion perks
>Hybrid: Bestial -> Bestial/Celestial
>Specialty: Regeneration
>Sustenance
>Training

Realm perks
>Expansion
>Legendary

Complications
>Benevolent
>Nemesis

Evil shall be struck down and be used as fertilizer for hope.
>>
I just realized that with the minions i picked I have 200 guard worms around me at all times, plus an additional 250 guard worms on standby
>>
>>75011
Literally fuck my shit up
>>
>>75011
and 1 zombie human merchant
>>
>>75040
That means if I have all of my worms together including Lord Worm it is a +115 bonus
>>
File: 12318749817598241.jpg (156 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
12318749817598241.jpg
156 KB, 450x253
>>74989
The Golden Wing was once a unbelievable rich kingdom, until an ancient dragon from eons past said 'fuck this i'm hungry' and burned the absolute shit out of the kingdom with demonic fire magic that cursed the land to eternal blaze. After building up a massive harem and birthing enough dragon minions, he slaughtered the harem and attempted to ascend to godhood, but failed miserably. Crippled and hiding within his massive treasure horde, he lets his mate, the Golden Queen, and his eldest son and overseer, Dragonlord Ghasarm run the kingdom until he can find a way to become whole again and make more shekels.
>>
>>75066
Oh fuck a kingdom to rival worms
>>
Ok so. I was thinking if someone is attacking then we should do opposing rolls. Whoever is higher will win the fight
>>
>>75076
i want dat sweet treasure, just u wait until i can stave off death for like 10 years so i can crusade your dry ass.
>>
RANDOM EVENT

Traitorous fucks trying to steal muh treasure and they want help

Thieves, assassins and agents get +15 bonus against my realm
>>
>>75106
What treasure? ;)
>>
>>75117
undead sandworm booty.
;)
>>
>>75129
Fuck I'm not even sure if they have asses
>>
>>75134
they have to have an orifice somewhere
>>
>>75134
Hey, sorry to point this out so late, but the Personal Guard perk specifies they have to be Lieutenant minions.
>>
Neato, this looks like it'll have potential, I'll leave a bump for now, I gotta do shit today, be back later.
>>
>>75229
It does? Okay then, I will change that
>>73560 not 8 groups of guards, instead 8 champions. DESU that's even better. Now my personal guards are behemoth undead beast sandworms with a + 160 bonus to rolls, which is good since they will always be around me
>>
>>75279
MFW my main battleforce of worms will have +185 to rolls
>>
>>75279
Also, mook guards only protect your domain.
>>
>>75305
I know. I don't ever plan on leaving
>>
Rang Storm

>Affinity: Tempest
>Size class:Colossal
>Race: Monstrous

Boss perks
> Vitality Prowress
> Physical Prowress
> Agility Prowess
> Magical Prowress
> Final Form
> Morphing
> Companion (Lil' Me)
> Corruption
> Enchanted Armor
> Enchanted Weapon

>Alternate Form
Illusion
Average
Human

>Minions:
150 Battle Mages (Giant)
2 Warlords (Behemoth)
2 Archmages (Behemoth)
1 Oracle (Behemoth)

Minion perks
>Sustenance

Realm perks
>Mobile
>Expansion

> Rival
>Dying

Rang is his human Form name, but his true name is incapable of being pronounced by anything but Monstrouses.

His land is a floating storm that devestates lands and sucks up their debree into itself, constantly growing.
>>
So to show you how powerful I am, I have 250 guards for +40, 8 champions for +160, and me for +25.
So +225
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>74989
Rolling for attempt to expand the Inferno into surrounding countryside via magicks.
>>
Rolled 74 + 9 (1d100 + 9)

Proceeds to establish trade within all realms through subversive means

AKA shops and cafes appears within settlements with logistical support

+5 overseer +4 (20) merchants

Everyone but that worm desert, they're dicks
>>
Rolled 17, 1, 26, 87, 58, 33, 87 = 309 (7d100)

>>75351
Rough terrain and inhospitable weather hampers trade but the logistical train carries on and establishes rough cafes and stores in every realm

rolling for every realm profitability from descending order
>>
>>71765
How to play?

>Affinity: Necrotic
>Race: Undead

Boss perks
>Physical Prowess
>Agility Prowess
>Magical Prowess
>Enchanted Armor
>Arena Manipulation
>Perception Prowess
>Empowerment: Earth
>Final Form

Minions: Undead/ Average

Mooks (25 minions)
>4 Guards
>8 Soldiers
>1 Mages
>2 Engineers

Elite (10 minions)
>1 Craftsmen
>2 Warriors
>2 Battle-Mages
>2 Sorcerers
>1 Overseers
>2 Riders

Lieutenants (1 minion)
>Archmage - "ArchLich"

Minion Perks
>Appearance
>Sustenance
>Talented (Smithing)
>Specialty (Magic Resistance)
>Faction

Realm Perks
>Separate
>Mobile

Complications
none
>>
>>75390
so

>>71802
Profitability: 17

>>71948
Profitability: 1

>>72106
Profitability: 26

>>73542
Profitability: 87

>>74989
Profitability: 58

>>75004
Profitability: 33

>>75321
Profitability: 87
>>
>>75431
Hm, would you agree to allow for me to export goods and services to you as well?
>>
>>75431
Barely breaks even

So far only the cakes and the occasional clocks are selling

>>75396
Free form quest brah
>>
>>75351
An Archmage of Rang does not quite enjoy a cafe being in his lands, as his people neither eat nor socialize.

He strikes it down and sucks it up.

P.S the worms are cool
>>
>>75431
Neat.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>75462
rolling to see if we'll accept lesser goods at an barely making store front
>>
>>75479
Shoot, on le phone. Who wants to roll for papa Rang?
>>
>>75479
Worms are cool
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>75479
Rollin for ye
>>
Rolled 5 + 9 (1d100 + 9)

>>75479
Fuck me

>>75488
Merchants begrudgingly accept goods but only raw materials

>>75491
Depends what you're attacking my cafe with?

table of bonus is over here

>You= +25 bonus

>>75396
Rolling for logistical sustainability in region
>>
Rolled 37 + 9 (1d100 + 9)

>>75488
Fine then! See my superior mercantile, albeit possibly equal, skills!
>+5 overseers, +4 (20) merchants
>>
>>75519
It was my Archmage (lluteniant) and he succeed with a 70, becoming 90 with add ons
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

So 8 storefronts divide merchants is 2.5

will round it up to 3 give or take rolling to see if an overseer dies

>>75537
Proceeds to fuck cafe six ways till sunday
>>
Rolled 23 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>75431
A'den is angered, something in HIS LANDS is making money that ISN'T HIS! He dispatches his son to annihilate the stand.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>75569
CASUALTIES REPORT

3 Merchants dead

1 storefront raped

>>75572
Store front proceeds to get fucked but not too bad. Rolling to determine survivability percentage in this messy attack
>>
>the sandworms have a concert that can be heard for miles
>>
>>75613
YOUR MOVE, MR. GOYMAN
>>
Rolled 56 + 57 (1d100 + 57)

>>75535
Curses.
>>75572
Perfect. While A'den's son is gone, I shall lead my armies to attack his land from the opposite side!
>+10 (50) soldiers, +2 Riders, +20 Warlord, +25 me
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>75613
50% survive so

Death reports

1 Merchant dead along with 1 overseer

2 merchants escaped

>>75625
rolling threat assessment
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>75630
Recognizing that A'Dan is almost equal to me, I have all my worms roar in his general direction to try to alert him
>>
>>75649
33+225, so that is actually a crit
>>75625
>You hear an unearthly roaring coming from the desert directed specifically at you
>>
Rolled 80 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

>>75630
I roll to fight back.
+ 25 for me, +40 for Champion/Companion, +15 for Mooks. I don't know what equipment adds
>>
Rolled 59 + 90 (1d100 + 90)

>>75669
oh fuck fucked up the dice command
>>
>>75669
>>75683
Damn, well, I'm beaten back.
Hm, 25 dead soldiers and two dead riders?
>>
Rolled 53 + 21 (1d100 + 21)

>>75642
89% Threat is huge

Rolling to train guards to soldiers

Will post rolls when others post within 6 post increments of my rolls in training guards

training perk +1
Warlord +20

Current minion numbers
Minion:
>75 (GC) Guards
>50 (AC) Guards
>50 (GC) Soldiers
>50 (AH) Engineers
>25 (GC) Engineer
>50 (AH) Servants
>16 (AH) Merchant
>25 (AH) Cleric

Elite minion
>8 (AH) Overseer
>10 (AH) Craftsman
>10 (GC) Craftsman
>20 (AH) Agent
>>
>>75431
When your merchants get to the snowy plains they see no cities, or even landmarks. After many miles of travel they see something on the horizon, that looks to be something not natural, for once.

Soon after, some humanoid figures appear, traveling towards you. As the groups continue to travel you make out ten distinct people. They are wearing robes and other loose fitting clothes, not at all appropriate for the weather or location. They stop and watch you when you are less than a hundred feet away.
>>
>>75705
It would seem. No counter attack. I just raid your store for it's shekels, preferring to stay within my realm to cast apocalyptic fire magic when I feel like it.
>>
>>75722
Sorry been busy today, but should finally be free to play with y'all for a little bit.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>75722
uhhhh rolling to talk of some trade and shekels
>>
>>75728
Damn you fiends.

Hm, how would one go about gaining more people? This is a general question for anyone to answer.
>>
>>75519
Rolling
>>
>>75748
Idk about you but I can raise the dead
>>
>>75722
>A single undead human merchant marches into your castle and attempts to persuade you to come to the Evertide Desert with him
>>
>>75748
Well I've been burning land and creating dragonkin via impregnation magick bcuz A'den is a cripple and can't work the dirk.
>>
>>75783
If you would come to me I could kill you and make you undead. You wouldn't be crippled anymore
>>
>>75745
While at first your merchants talked with chittering teeth and shivers, after a few minutes they started getting more confident, and didn't even feel the cold for a time! They spoke of the wonders they could trade, foods, weapons, and who knows what else they could find!

After giving their proposal the ten people stand silently, then one turns around and begins jogging back the direction they came. The rest slowly walk towards your caravan and inspect the goods. You automatically notice something isn't quite right about these people, but it takes you a few moments to realize it. There's no steam coming from their mouths. They aren't breathing at all.

>>75781
I don't think a single merchant would make it that far into my city to begin with haha, but to keep the thread moving we can do some role play.

As your merchant walks into the castle, his eyes are immediately drawn to the once-living man sitting atop the throne, eyes a pale white, staring at him. "Speak, thrall. Tell me of your master, and why I should care at all to begin with."
>>
>>75805
Fuck no, I like being a living nigh-immortal demon dragon cripple. I have stellar looks for a dragon.
>>
>>75817
> "My master, the Lord of Worms, is a benevolent one. And hes an undead too, so I'm sure ye'd get along! Now, he wanted me to ask ye fer some of yer soldiers as tribute to his excellence."
What say you?
>I would say yes if I were you
>>
>>75722
A storm approaches, in the far, far distance. The grass below it is being pulled up and seemingly dissappear into the storm.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>75817
Rolling to see how party will react with working with the dead
>>
Rolled 57 + 26 (1d100 + 26)

>>75868
Archronus attempts to take over the merchant for himself.

>+1 Magical Prowess, +25 Myself casting
>>
>>75888
Based on your experiences with the worm lord, I'm assuming you don't like them
>>
>>75895
Rolling to resist
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>75909
dammit
>>75895
>>
>>75920
> With his last words as a worm thrall, the merchnat says "He's a pretty nice guy..."
>>
>>75888
can you give me a quick rundown on what kind of stuff you have in your caravan? I have an idea but I don't wanna put stuff in there if you don't think you'd have it haha.

>>75920
>>75895
Once he has taken over, he begins to probe what memories he can, to learn of this zombie's former master. He decides to give the merchant sentience again, but keeps a magical connection to him and his mind. "You belong to me now. You will go back to your former master and tell him if he wishes to play at being a king he needs to learn respect. Then you will return to me or die by his hand. I care not which."
Just tell me whatever you think this guy would know, general info/whatever.
>>
File: 1439000397255.jpg (440 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439000397255.jpg
440 KB, 750x1000
Realm: The Undying Empire
Name: Deusrius Tallyzm
Affinity: Mystic/Technology/Necrotic/Gaia
Size Class: Giant
Race: Monstrous Demonic Dragon

Boss Perks
Corruption
Final Form
Arena Manipulation
Enchanted Armor
Empowerment: Technology
Empowerment: Necrotic
Empowerment: Gaia
Hybrid: Demonic
Hybrid: Monstrous
Charisma Prowess

Minions: 33 tokens
Average Humanoids and Giant Demons
50 recruiters/slavers
50 slaves (counts as 1)
25 thieves
25 scouts
50 mages
25 merchants
25 clerics
25 guards
50 soldiers
50 engineers
10 warriors
10 craftsmen
10 psionics
10 riders
10 sorcerers
10 battle mages
10 priests
10 overseers
10 agents
1 hunter
1 chosen
1 archmage
1 warlord
1 witch
1 oracle

Minion Perks
Training
Sustenance
Faction
Ascendency

Realm Perks
Large
Legendary

Complications:
Usurper +5 minion tokens, bent the knee+married, integrated kingdoms, then I betrayed and overthrew the king
Treasure +3 minion tokens, lotsa gold+gems but ppl wanna steal them
Adaptation: +1 shard, gain infamy
Apocalypse: +2 companions, I will have to go on a quest
Rival +5 minion tokens: I will have to fight another evil lord
Hero +5 minion tokens: I will have to kill a hero+party
Nemesis +1 shard, attacked by celestials

Me vs the world, hopefully everyone doesnt attack me all at once. I plan on playing it isolated as possible for now
>>
>>75888
Although experience with the worm lord would raise caution around the undead these particular group of merchants hardly heard about the undead worm incident so they would happily work out a trade agreement with the realm of Blackrime Reach

Although profitability is slim pickings

>>75949
Mostly knick knacks and food like cold beer in glass mugs and cuckoo clocks measuring time using light
>>
>>75949
"The Worm Lord is the only true king 'o this land. He is powerful, truly powerful. Much more than a l'ttle bitch like yerself"
>The merchant spits at your feet, pulls out a dagger, and slits his own throat.
>A loud roar is heard in the distance, from the desert.
>>
>>75970
just steal my demonic dragon idea, k

Isn't giant supposed to be like twice the size of a human? Or is based on race?
>>
>>75989
pretty sure you can choose what size you are, even then I could probably be 12-14 ft tall
>>
How does size factor into rolls? I'm assuming colossal would get a larger advantage than average
>>
Rolled 74 + 21 (1d100 + 21)

TRAINING CHECK

Turning (GC) Guards into soldiers
training perk +1
Warlord +20

Current minion numbers
Minion:
>75 (GC) Guards
>50 (AC) Guards
>50 (GC) Soldiers
>50 (AH) Engineers
>25 (GC) Engineer
>50 (AH) Servants
>16 (AH) Merchant
>25 (AH) Cleric

Elite minion
>8 (AH) Overseer
>10 (AH) Craftsman
>10 (GC) Craftsman
>20 (AH) Agent
>>
>>75976
The group of scouts continue looking through the caravan, stopping every now and then to gesture at an item another finds, before moving along. Eventually one looks at a merchant and says one word, "Magic."

>>75978
Okay then.
>>
Can we train groups of mooks into Elites in any way?
>>
Rolled 27 + 50 (1d100 + 50)

gonna have the slaves, mages, overseers, psions, and engineers build up my defenses for my first settlement.
>>
>>76005
No I meant size wise. Considering the fact that I'm a colossal with a titan form, how does a human compare to that? Scales are a wonderful thing.
>>
>>76008
OP only ever said that perks give a +1.
I would interpret it as
Tiny: -2 str
Petite: -1 str
Average: +0 str
Giant: +1
Behemoth: +2
Gargantuan: +3
>>
>>76008
I mean, I see size bonus as more of a "health" thing, and to a certain extent "defense" as well. Like, a petite character would get wrecked by most things, but its so small its hard to hit, and vice versa. A colossal has tons of hp but is easy to hit to make up for it.

>>76062
Colossals are like small mountains or an entire city themselves. Titans are three times bigger than that.
>>
Rolled 48 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>76030
Unhappy they went all the way to Blackrime reach without profit they head back into the Astral forge as the only knowledge of magic they have is magician tricks

Proceeds to send 10 agents into Blackrime reach to find artifacts of this supposed "magic" stuff is all about and bring it back to the forge

+10 agents
>>
current minions:
300 guards
8 champions

attack bonus: 310
>>
>>76051
baby

This is a FREE FORM game

do whatever you want but within reason and not game breaking

Roll for results
>>
>>76062
well, if you look at the pdf, a human is humanoid, giant is ~2x, behemoth is like large building size, colossal is ~100+ ft, titan is 3x colossal
>>76051
since it's free form you could but there is a minion trait called training
>your minions are capable of training each other into their class, ones who already can are more efficient
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

fug I mean 260 attack bonus
>>76088
Rolling to train 25 guards into elite warriors
>>
>>76122
nvm just realized there is a perk that i dont have
>>
>>76029

>TRAINING CHECK

+20 (GC) Soldiers

How I calculated

95% efficiency so 25 soldiers were able to train 20 guards into soldiers

>Turning (GC) Guards into soldiers
>training perk +1
>Warlord +20
>Current minion numbers
>Minion:
>Size: Giant (G)/Average (A)
>Race: Construct (C)/Humanoid (H)
>>55 (GC) Guards
>>50 (AC) Guards
>>70 (GC) Soldiers
>>50 (AH) Engineers
>>25 (GC) Engineer
>>50 (AH) Servants
>>16 (AH) Merchant
>>25 (AH) Cleric
>Elite minion
>>8 (AH) Overseer
>>10 (AH) Craftsman
>>10 (GC) Craftsman
>>20 (AH) Agent
>>
>>76079
The agents follow a different route than the merchants did, hoping to avoid people like the ones they found. Unfortunately, it doesn't work, and they see a man wearing jet black plate armor, along with a small host of people and soldiers following him. They are traveling perpendicular to you, and haven't noticed you yet.
>>
>>76150
i wish op would come in and check on us so we know what we can and cannot do.
>>
>>76074
The storm is now much closer. While it doesn't seem that it will collide with your city, it will tear up your land as it passes through.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

I see everyone is cheery. Noice.
>>
>>76163
brah free form

so basically do anything you want but within reason and not game breaking ways

Want to increase population?

Make up some numbers in your head like if you have large realm or recruiters or other factors and fluff the fuck out of it to make it seem logical to how you concluded to the end number

Then roll on it
>>
Rolled 50 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>76158
Hidden check to pass them
>>
Rolled 14 + 26 (1d100 + 26)

>>76163
I am OP, and ive said it a few times haha. It's freeform. Don't mary sue, don't cheat, and be realistic with rolls and what your attempts at rolls are. Magically attacking an entire city with no warning and from your own realm is pretty impossible, but maybe scrying the realm it's in trying to find a city, then later trying to do other stuff is fine. Just try and have fun and tell a story with other players.

>>76172
Rolling to project an illusion of myself in the storms path to see what this is all about.
>Magical Prowess, My own magic +26 total
>>
File: technodragon.jpg (148 KB, 900x640) Image search: [Google]
technodragon.jpg
148 KB, 900x640
>>75970 I actually forgot about the companions
Companions: Mystic Monstrous Behemoth Warmount/Giant Techno-Dragon

>>76061
rolled 77, pretty good, built big, solid defenses. Got sturdy walls for my settlement on a large hill with drawbridge+moat, magic+psionic defenses, ballistas+cannons

Gonna have my mages+sorcerers+engineers+slaves+overseers create a bunch of golems now
>>
Rolled 32 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>76195
Using his Oracles magic power in addition to a small bit of his own, A'dan intends to morph the bodies of nearby villagers into drakes, forming an elite caste of mages. Rolling.
>>
Rolled 34 + 50 (1d100 + 50)

>>76249
shit, forgot to roll
>>
>>76218
Rangs' Archmage reports a magical fizzle, though he can not locate it.

The storm continues unphased.

( Do companions count as lieutenants or do they have special stats? )
>>
>>76259
i tried i guess. Only half of the potential villages are turned into drakes, which are then stolen from the village at night to be pressed into magedom.
>>
Rolled 76 + 260 (1d100 + 260)

>The Worm Lord and his army attempt to create a massive earthquake by slamming their bodies against the ground repeatedly
>>
>>76275
Cancel, I miscalculated.

An Archmage bolt shoots down the illusion, though the storm continues.
>>
>>76207
Proceeds deeper in Blackrime reach

Searching for a building or anything of any sort of use for magical treasure

>>76286
>Few mirror breaks

THIS AFFRONT TO SENTINEL WILL NOT STAND ANYMORE

PREPARE FOR DEATH

(Proceeds to train soldiers)
>>
>>76286
>>76283
>>76275
>>76263
>>76218
>>76207
>>76185
>>76131
>While you and your subjects are going about your daily lives, you hear a rumbling and are knocked off your feet. Citizens shout "Earthquake!", and closer to the border of the desert fragile objects shatter.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>76275
>>76297
I think we should roll off for this since we're both attempting to counter the other. Companions are a +25 bonus as well. Sorry shoulda clarified.

Rolling to dispel the bolt before it reaches my illusion, not going to give myself a bonus since I'm kinda "preoccupied" with keeping the illusion up to begin with
>>
>>76283
Rolling for drakes with magic potential
>>
>>76344
I'm on my mobile, can you roll for me?
Just a plain old +20
>>
Rolled 68 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>76263
rolled 84, considering there were 50 slaves+60 magic users I could easily create more than double that, about 132 magic stone golems
>>76275
I'd say so, they're powerful enough
gonna have my 25 scouts explore the borders of my land with my oracle helping them through scrying (if anyone wants me to discover them say so)
>>
Rolled 90 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>76363
Rolling for this man
>>
Rolled 57 + 45 (1d100 + 45)

>>76361
Forgot to roll, change name.
Adding 45 for Oracles magic mind shit, and my own Magicks power.
>>
Rolled 44 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>76366
while I wait for replies I'll have my recruiters+chosen start to recruit more followers
>>
>>76383
So, a majority of all the Drakes become magic. A few don't and are killed.
>+10 sorcerers
>>
>>76363
>>76376
Well then. Lmao. "You had my curiosity. Now you have my attention" is going through my mind. My suggestion for your critical success is that you caught a glimpse of the real me, and more or less know where my city is.

>>76326
the agents soon see the giant city the merchants had told them about. there are giant beings of ice standing motionless near entrances and on the walls.
>>
>>76344
The bolt strikes down the illusion, leaving a deep gash in the earth as the ground is sucked up from his critical success.
>>
Rolled 87 + 25 (1d100 + 25)

>The Worm Lord is with child! It appears sandworms are asexual.
Rollin' for baybeees
>>
>>76383
>>76399
well, just noticed lieutenants gave +20 not +10
rolled 74, gonna recruit 602 new followers
>I'm using a random number generator with reasonable parameters, this one was 100-1000
>>
>>76430
>sandworms are essentially wormy ants
>ants have a shit ton of children at once
>i can barely make children with magick
fuck i need to be uncrippled so i can make a legion of dragonchildren.
>>
Rolled 1 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>76413
Proceeds to climb the battlements and try to gain access to the inner workings of the city
>>
File: 1430343532478.png (124 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1430343532478.png
124 KB, 480x480
>>76453
>>
>>76453
All the agents fall onto their deaths as they slipped on Blackrime reach battlements

Its almost humorous how bad they were
>>
>>76453
i guess you die then. Critical of the critical failure.
>>
Rolled 62 + 60 (1d100 + 60)

>>76430
87+25=112
112 children to be trained!

>rolling for 110 to become guards
>>
>>76416
The worms are hinted of a powerful persons existence by the pitiful illusion, though they can not steer their land and decide to allow it to continue it's rampage.

Rang's son, (Companion) begins working on golem with all of the extra materials they have layering around in their dump truck of a domain. Rang's hardy legion of battle mages all chip in as well, while his arch mages and Warlords continue lookout. (They all have tentacles so they work extra fast)

(Someone roll 4 me plox, +175 total)
>>
>>76414
I'm gonna honor your previous roll and message, and say that one of your agents found a sword of ice and started trekking back to your realm/city/whatever. The rest die in the crit fail. I mean, your original roll was a crit success and I'm not gonna make you go home a loser haha

Frostfang, once properly identified by a magic user will have these properties:
>Absorbs heat from victims, dealing extra damage to anything with living tissue that is heat dependent (most humanoid/beast races)
>Freezing cold to the touch, dealing extra damage to anything weak to frost element.
>Unbreakable

But for now the agent knows "damn this sword is cold"
>>
Rolled 12 + 160 (1d100 + 160)

>>76486
122 is greater than 110, so its a success.

Now rolling for 2 to become champions. goal will be 200
>>
Rolled 20 + 21 (1d100 + 21)

TRAINING CHECK

>Turning (GC) Guards into soldiers

training perk +1
Warlord +20

Current minion numbers
>Minion:
>Size: Giant (G)/Average (A)
>Race: Construct (C)/Humanoid (H)
>55 (GC) Guards
>50 (AC) Guards
>70 (GC) Soldiers
>50 (AH) Engineers
>25 (GC) Engineer
>50 (AH) Servants
>16 (AH) Merchant
>25 (AH) Cleric
>Elite minion
>8 (AH) Overseer
>10 (AH) Craftsman
>10 (GC) Craftsman
>10 (AH) Agent
>>
>>76518
>>76453
Meant to move the quote to the new roll
>>
>>76486
I send out a fourth of my soldiers to raid villages and steal all able bodied workers, so that I would be able to combine their souls into one elite Craftsman. Rolling for amount.
>>
>>76518
Nah bro don't worry about it

They fell :D
>>
>>76524
Didnt work, both dead
>worm lord mourns the loss of his two favorite children by making his army sing for them. The roaring is heard for miles around
>>
File: 1440373333232.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440373333232.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
Rolled 3 + 83 (1d100 + 83)

>>76433
my scouts came back and reported the nearby lands. There's a large mountain range to the north, a desert to the west, plains to the east, and an ocean to the south
>If anyone wants to be near me say so

Gonna start building up my settlement with buildings and underground caves
slaves+engineers+psionics+overseers+me+giant warmount
>I'm really overworking these slaves
>>
Rolled 38 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>76536
The fuck why didn't it roll?
>>
>>76560
i'll take those mountains.
>>
New minion count
>360 guards (giant, undead, beast) +72
>8 champions (behemoth, undead, beast) +160
total is 232
>I have 25, so 232 plus that is 257
total is 257
>>
>>76560
what a shit roll, at least me and my mount were helping or else I would've failed
I managed to build 36 buildings and 4 large underground areas
>>
>>76533
Fuck me okay well

+15 (GC) Soldiers

Fuck me gotta go

Great quest thread so far, will rejoin when back maybe tomorrow. If its dead ..... well I still got my stats for my domain so we can keep going :D

Good night
>>
Rolled 62 + 86 (1d100 + 86)

>>76542
Haha alright. After hearing about the attempted.. break in? Archronus sighs. If it's not one thing it's another. He calls for his magi inner circle to join him atop his tower. They begin channeling a spell for a protective ward over the city, to stop anything from getting in or out.

>+25 me, +1 my magic prowess
>+60 from Oracle, Witch, and Archmage
>>
>>76599
The worms will await your return
>>
>>76618
And I will now use that protective ward as an excuse for me to leave the thread for a few hours cause I got stuff to do D:
>>
>>76560
Should you have hawk eyes, you would realize your domain is the next place on the track of rangs' storm city.

However, this time, your city is directly under its parh. (Danger Zone)

>>76494
Someone plz push my wheelchair and roll for me. I am but a crippled poster.
>>
Rolled 8 + 55 (1d100 + 55)

>>76589
I'm gonna tour around my land exploring and converting the local animals with the hunter+scouts
>>
>>76636
roll
>>
Rolled 43 + 175 (1d100 + 175)

i'm a crippled dragon so ok rolling for >>76636
>>
Rang stay away from me you don't want to get wormed
>>
Rolled 48 + 45 (1d100 + 45)

>>76565
Yay, 43 craftsmen. I can get a decent engineer outta this sacrifice. I kill them all and use my and my companions daemon magic to combine their souls
>>
>The Lord of worms detects the carnage that Rang is afflicting to the ground. Worm Lord and his army send a dust storm to him as a challenge
>>
Rolled 91 + 170 (1d100 + 170)

>>76638
On a leisurely stroll, we managed to tame 76 animals
>>76636
I have my mages+clerics+psions+sorcerors+priests+overseers+chosen+archmage+me+2 companions build a magical dome around my city to help protect it. I'll add +10 cause of mystic domain Everyone is then going underground >>76589
moving whatever they can.
>I'm rolling for how effective the dome is
>>
>>76680
pretty awesome craftsman who i set to work on a luxurious citadel of dragons.
>>
Rolled 93 + 125 (1d100 + 125)

>>76726
Rolling for strength and quality. Adding in everyone I can. Merchants to buy materials, Oracle to scry into the future for shit designes, soldiers and guards for heavy labor, craftsman for architecture, overseer for.. overseeing, me and my companion for heavy lifting, and equipment for quality tools.
>>
Rolled 3 + 50 (1d100 + 50)

>>76722
since the dome is permanent (unless it's destroyed by Rang), I'll start to enlarge my underground sections
slave+mages+engineers+psions+overseers+
>>
>>76766
wow, another shitty roll. at least it's not a failure
rolled 53, managed to enlarge the underground with 7 large more areas
>>
>>76761
Fucking AMAZING citadel, like worthy of the gods. Filled with gold, silver all manners of magic and entertainment, big enough to house an entire city within it's rooms.
Strong enough to resist even dragon fire, it rises high into the mountains, a beacon for all to see for miles and miles.
>>
>>76761
The Lord of Worms himself wishes to speak with you. A Low rumbling is heard underfoot as both he and his army appear outside of your citadel.
>>
>>76807
I drag myself to the absolutely fuckhuge balcony so I can speak to you.
"THE FUCK YOU WANT?" I rumble as I reach the railing
>>
Rolled 25 + 257 (1d100 + 257)

>>76835
>THE LORD OF WORMS AND HIS FUCKING HUGE ARMY JUMP OUT AT YOU
rolling to consume and murder
>>
>>76849
I would say your army is not with you since theyre all doing shit so roll to oppose
>>
Rolled 41 + 300 (1d100 + 300)

>>76849
"FUCK YOU" I roar as I become my final form, a titanic fucking demon dragon, significantly bigger than your fucking earthworms. (+300 because fuck you i'm literally bigger than new york)
>>
>>76877
you cant just give yourself an autowin like that. is pretty bogey
>>
>>76877
Plus its one colossal, 360 giant guards, and 8 behemoth champions so we're pretty damn big ourselves
>>
>>76889
look at my char sheet. i have the final form bullshit. colossal is the size of a city, titan is 3x that. i specifically made my character as absolute op in melee combat as possible
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.