[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Godgame: 2nd Age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: 43cf1f93ceb53144.jpg (517 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
43cf1f93ceb53144.jpg
517 KB, 1920x1200
Comes now the sunrise of time, and the emergence of gods! The universe is still new and in constant flux, with various gods appearing to attempt to bring order to the chaos... or not. However, can they get along and cooperate to bring the cosmos to peace and harmony, or will they tear it and themselves apart in conflict?

This is, The Age of Disparity

>Choose a name and become a God, and roll 1d100 to speak the WORD and make things happen.
>Anonymous players form a Choir to praise or scorn the works of these Gods as they see fit.
>Every god must list their primary domains(max 3) and gets to assign 30 points between them to be used as a bonus for rolls related to these domains.
>They additionally get 5 points per subdomain of these primaries to assign to their subdomains as they see fit.
>Any divine actions made (creation, destruction, etc...) that's entirely unrelated to the gods' chosen domains receive a penalty of 20 to all rolls.
>Each god additionally has a "Mantle of Power", a title that reflects their true divine self and a single thing that only THEY can do.

And don't forget to roll a d100 when choosing your god and domain, to determine your initial divine power!

>Ere the two suns rise, and shine light upon the young universe!
>>
File: 1.jpg (561 KB, 6000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
561 KB, 6000x3000
Reposting this base to make sure no one has a problem with it.
>>
Current list of gods
some may not be active I don't know which ones aren't

Domina (?) - Mother of Stars [ELDEST PRIMORDIAL]

Osmanthis (25) - light
Resembles a holy priest, wrathful

Acnologia (87) - soul
Giant dragon/human aryan woman, merciful and peaceful

Svorith (65) - craftsmen/engineering

Baragul (83) - plague/sickness/chaos

Simarim (63) - knowledge
Ginger woman wearing a nice suit and carrying a walking stick

Perpatus (111) - time
takes the form of a large eye

Gor (70) - earth

Cosmic (93) - law
kind of like a translucent slenderman vishnu?
other shape is fucking terrifying I don't have words

Zel'noctur (99) - darkness/death
abstract darkness/light form, humanoid skellington cold and recalcitrant

Snoop Dogg (72) - agriculture
Snoop Dogg, high af at all times

Qu'em (90) - love/lust
shemale goddess who fucks the other gods on a regular basis

Sealgaire (40) - hunting

!!! (20) - madness/dreams
a snake eating its own tail

Aeostis (32) - sky/air/wind and luck

Vestibulum(19) - pressure/energy/magnetism

Zekitos (64) - politeness/tea/ceramics/persuasion

Knees (71) - bees/neurosis/forging

Lurker (138) - shadows/darkness/void/space [PRIMORDIAL]

Pain (83) - conflict/violence/argument/fallacy

Osmosis Jones (34) - water

Yutica (16) - life

Chosen (82) - god of heroes [STARBORN]

Xaya (?) - chaos

Bactron (4) - microbiota

Baskalon (49) - adventure and curiosity
empty suit of armor holding an axe

Plaeto (10) - wisdom/wit

Vethar (74) - chance/fate/games

Barastran (?) - creation/war/light

Gol Durak (?) - swamp/fear

NEET (43) - welfare
>>
The past ages;

>Initial age
boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/62367
>First age
boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/78793
>>
>>86502
Hey my power lvl changed im 106
>>
>>86524
alright, I'll make the change. I missed a couple changes in power levels or domains (my own included). anyone just tell me if the information is incorrect.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

Making more sky islands
>>
Is the world still rocky, barring the swamp? Or has foliage grown across it yet?
>>
>>86536
Well, I rolled and succeeded in mastering the domain of reincarnation and cosmos...I think for now.
>>
Rolled 35 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>86539
roll to establish survelliance gryphons to periodically check on your settlements in my domain
>>
>>86536
My domain has been simplified to hosts
>>
>>86615
got it
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>86569
No peeking! Unless, you give us a couple of those gryphon eggs in exchange.
>>
Rolled 20 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>86696
damn. surveillance gryphons are a no-go. looks like they'll just have to stay here
roll to give my eagles godly eyesight so that they may act as my eyes in the sky
>>
>>86741
dammit how am i supposed to make sure no one's amassing an army in my domain
>>
Rolled 78 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>86632
The appearance of Zekitos. His suit is pure woven silver. And his pocket hankerchiefs, should he give you one, will clean you perfectly for the duration of its less than mundane life.(rolling to make these hankercheifs)
>>
File: avatar.jpg (76 KB, 684x575) Image search: [Google]
76 KB, 684x575
If possible, also provide a physical description or picture of your god, to help with this list >>86502
>>
>>86799
Forgot the image, lol.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

Creating light roads to connect my islands together.
>>
>>86835
i strike the roads down with lightning bolts
>>
>>86835
If you rub you face on it it will feel like real sunshine, don't do that tho, it will give you cancer.
>>
Rolled 94 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>86860
forgot to roll
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>86860
Not sure that works how that works they're light but I'll try to counter-roll to strengthen them.
>>86867
I added a bit of life energy for that to not happen.
>>
>>86867
What's that from again?
>>86881
rude, he built those.
>>
>>86887
i assumed it was "hard light" so that entities other than you could walk on them
>>
>>86904
Portal, don't remember which one tho.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

I'm moving some of my Kembi hyper intelligent tentacle people to the beachs of the land, having them begin constructing things there as well.
>>
Rolled 2 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>86835
Rolling to make a singular hall of the gods, I shall eternally provide the needs of the gods that stay here to recooperate and plan.
>>
>>87017
Welp, I need some help.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>87017
I'll pitch in.
>>
Rolled 72 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>87035
It can be a sky palace
roll for creation of an all-gods sky palace with Zekitos as the host
>>
>>87062
Yay! As host I must remind you that I would be the eternal mediator in this hall.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>86971
Consider this a mass migration. I have given my word: The Water is precious, and will always be your home. To preserve it, you must find new land, as to not taint the water with an abundance of mortal presence.

I begin to scout out Kembi who I believe to be good willed, and loyal to The Water, the most precious thing on the planet.

>>87035
I shall help. If my roll is higher than fifty, the hall gets an included jaccuzi pool, for extra r and r.
>>
>>87106
does this mean my jaccuzi flooded it? are ones treated as critical fails here?
>>
>>87106
Thanks for the musty hell pit Jones
>>
>>87142
By my sterling hat, this silence is getting awkward.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

I wonder if I can create some archangels.
>>
>>87298
Only one. Oh, well. I'll make him my favorite companion. My champion needed a friend anyways
>>
Rolled 65 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>87142
i use my air and wind powers to evaporate the musty water and install a ventilation system to get rid of the smell
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

I have found them. One Kelbi, born with 20 Tentacles, was born to fight. He soon became the leader of a city of Kelbi in the deepest parts of the Ocean, killing when needed, relishing it when he did. Beyond this, he was intelligent, and a religious man. I take out my Seven Power dosage, and give him 2. He shall become Tsun, Lord of the Waves. His tentacles will increase, he will become divine, a gigantic creature, my eyes and ears, General of the Water.
>>
>>87321
Thank you
>>
>>87335
Tsun, Spirit of the Ocean has been doing well. I know all the cities populating my watery depths. I begin to draft the most skilled the Aquamarine, the grandest palace, from the deepest depths to the top of the mountain extends, yet unseen by land dwellers, hidden as it is, through forest and mountain.

Tsun informs me that there is much separation and anxiety between the.different Kelbi. Intelligent as they may be, what can they do, if turned against eachother, quarelling, city state to city state?
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>87321
I must ask you to blow some of your wind into the ocean. Even the best must ask for help sometimes. You and I combined can create the currents of the ocean, stopping it from just being an immobile blockade, difficult to traverse.
>>
Rolled 80 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>87397
Rolling to give further life to dense teaweed. (Kelpie here I come.)
>>
Rolled 15 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>87444
I agree on one condition: you must lend me some of your water to make clouds. the races of the earth cannot farm without rain
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>87473
>>87397
Sweet, as an additional trouble under the sea, in parts of the ocean, kelpies begin to attack all those who approach too closely to their "forests".
>>
>>87479
I have a funnel of water travelling up into the heveans. If you blow into there, and I shoot water up into it, it will make a very nice exchange.
>>87473
Now there Kelpis, oceanic bees, and Kelbis (Whose name I will now change to Quidtente,cuz it's too similar to Kelpi.
>>
>>87542
They act much as treat would on land. They feel responsible for the teaweed around them
>>
>>87564
*treant
>>
File: space orgies.jpg (142 KB, 1024x1117) Image search: [Google]
space orgies.jpg
142 KB, 1024x1117
>>86803
Here ya go.
>>
>>87626
HA!
>>
File: water.jpg (10 KB, 236x343) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
10 KB, 236x343
>>86803
This is all anyone ever sees of me.. for now...
>>
>>87642
why desu

I've been busy with my own /qst/, somehow were in a SECOND age. Have I been fucking so many things I lost track of centuries?
>>
>>87694
I don't know why we're in a second age already senpai. You didn't miss much, honestly.
>>
Rolled 23 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>86817>>87097
I repurpose those ceramic people, they are now soulless servants in the palace.
>>
File: tegaki.png (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4 KB, 400x400
>>86803
What I normally look like without a body.
>>
>>87731
Two specks of light?
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

Loyal servant Tsun has been doing well, and it is time to reward him. I take the funnel of water, towering into the sky (once dedicated to the StarMother, yet she rejected it), it is given to Tsun, to be his grand palace, and a beacon of hope to all the watery folk.

From it, with the help of Aeostis, air is breathed, creating the currents of the ocean. I call this funnely palace, and the city surrounding it, Tsunami.
>>
>>87756
Nope, the universe as I feel it. I'm mostly just a lump of conscious. Even with a body it's still pretty hard to see me.
>>
>>87786
The currents create easy travel across the ocean, connecting many different Quidtente Tribes, allowing more and more to become cities. I create a rushing river, surrounding the first settlement on the beach, as a sign that I am pleased they have listened to MY WORD
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 1020x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 1020x784
>>86803
Note: it is difficult to find a picture of a giant eye floating randomly in space

This'll do
>>
>>87822
The two specks are the two stars then?
>>
>>88035
Yup. Over time it'll get updated. But the stars will never been in the same positioning.
>>
MY WORD: All sea creatures of exceptional talent, report to TSUNAMI. From there, you will be tested, and if you pass, you may reside with me in the hidden valley, AQUAMARINE.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>88073
>>
File: sad frakt.jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
sad frakt.jpg
8 KB, 259x195
>>86502
>TFW the younger Gods forget you exist.
Primordiol God Frakt, at your service. Level 137, if you please.

>>87822
If you're just a Lump of Consciousness, how have I lashed you with FrostFire?
>>
>>88231
When was that? Which Me? This Me died, then there was another.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>88092
Thousands flock to my request, and join me among the elite in AQUAMARINE. I see my people struggle fighting, against Kelpie, and eachother. MY WORD: DO NOT FIGHT EACHOTHER, AND THE GIFT-- CREATED BY OSMOSIS, IDEALIZED BY TSUN, IT IS THE WEAPON OF THE WATER: IT SHALL HARDEN YOUR BODIES MAKE YOUR TENTACLES DURABLE, AND SHARPEN YOUR SUCKLES.
>>
>>88231
Oh! That me! You critted. Being a lump of consciousness still doesn't leave me invulnerable to harm, the same goes if I was in a body, although I'll get stunned for a while.
>>
>>88263
Ah, I did not now this. I am sorry for your loss, much as we have fought in the old reality.

>>88317
Yes, you remember now.
>>
>>88329
See what I mean, existing for who knows how long tends to leave you forgetful of some things. In essence I'm always around, but when I'm "conscious", is when I'm a god.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

I send Tsun to have many babies, throughout all the land. From him come new creatures, including a breed of tamable, tentacled Kelpies. They are nameless, but they are the Quidotent's mounts and loyal companions.
>>
>>88358
You're like literally a manifestation of darkness
>>
>>88372
And Darkness has been around for who knows. In the beginning and in the end, I'm always there. So I am a technical literal manifestation.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

More and more beach and coastal colonies and cities begin to form. I roll to protect them, with rivers surrounding the bulk of the city.
>>
>>88401
I'm surprised you deal with a dark God like Zel existing then. If you're darkness incarnate, then his domain is trying to manipulate you.
>>
>>88435
He only exist cause I allow him too, I won't hesitate to fight myself for existence. And also my powers are always limited being a god. If I was the actual cosmos I could've snuffed out life with a breath. And every Dark God is always related to me being one of my many figments. You'd be suprised how many universes exist.
>>
>>88421
Using the tentacle hardener, they begin to mine underwater. They discover valubale gems and metals buried underneath. I encourage them to use these metals to their advantage, and create the ocean's first weapon: A spiked metallical circle. Keep one on each tentacle, and it works out well. I cast this first one out into the ocean as an ARTIFACT, and name it Spo.
>>
>>88435
Just as I am Ancient to you, Lurker is beyond Ancient to me. His Darkness is beyond the paltry darkness of Zel, and as a Primordial, our Mantle's reign supreme.
>>
>>88435
Also, think of it as a cycle of reincarnation. Or a lottery. It's not easy for me to manifest. Most universes has me or a variation of me lying dormant and asleep.
>>88500
Thank you my dear gentleman.
>>
>>86803
Its dangerous to go alone, take this.

Still sleeping.
>>
>>88500
If a new god's power overtakes yours, the Primal detail isn't going to matter much. Just because we're old doesn't mean we're completely above reproach.
>>
>>88500
>>88531
Note to self: primordials are fucking dope.

I think I see the main issue with your power. You are capable of expanding and encompassing everything on your cosmic scale, but lack the consciousness needed to do it.

I am but a humble God of clocks and sundials.
>>
Rolled 62 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>88500
Ah, just the man I needed. You see, Sometimes, on hot days, people ask for something cold to help them cool down. Before I would just give them cool water. But it may be prudent to produce a new treat. As such, I present my creation. ice cream.
>>
I find a costal Quido. He was born in the first costal city, and traveled all across the coast, visiting the various settelements there. He is intelligent, quickwitted, and a powerful person in this country. beyond this, he special because he possess a strategists gift. He is able to pick out a situation, and very quickly

I give him two power sips, brining my remaining total to 3. He is now Divine, and I name him Del. He is my strategist, and trickster, my brain, Lord of the Flash Flood. I prepare him to send a message to all undersea creatures: You Shall Worship Osmosis, Jones of the Ocean, You Shall Make Yourself the Best, to Please Him, To Please the Water, and to be Accepted into the Halls of AQUAMARINE, the Greatest Palace to Ever Be.
>>
>>88584
At this point, if I do, I'll go mad! I've done it more than enough time to learn it's a bad idea. Overall ther are certain elementals are almost always a constant in every universe. Dark, Void, Space, Light. Which is why I occasionaly need help with certain task.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>88635
With this, Del begins to create a nation. Acting as their leader, he united the oceandweller Quidos, a theocracy dedicated to his master, Osmosis.
>>
Rolled 91 + 40 (1d100 + 40)

>>88581
Yes, being primordial itself doesn't add any power to our Mantles. It is just a title, but like any title, it shows our experience and creativity. Some of these new Gods are powerful indeed, but I would never think that Zel, as powerful as he is, could overtake the Lurker and usurp the Mantle of Darkness. Likewise, Osmosis, the closest to a Frost Brother I can claim in this new reality, is not going to surpass me and become the Hydro Lord or something any time soon. Otherwise I would consume him, as I did my last brother.

>>88616
Haha, magnificent! Come little God, tell Uncle Frakt what domains you have? Your Ice Cream is very nice, almost as good as the Ice Cream I invented in the last Reality. Here, let me show you.

First, you take Sentient creatures.
Let them wander the frozen wastes. We don't have any yet, but I'll make some, eventually.
They will die, and their souls will remain, trapped in the frozen husks of their corpses.
Collect these frozen souls.
Grate into fine powder, and serve fresh.

It was Domina's favorite treat, aside from actual Gods, of course. A quick treat inbetween meals, if you will.
>>
File: heliod-730x280.png (489 KB, 730x280) Image search: [Google]
heliod-730x280.png
489 KB, 730x280
Rolled 28 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

I am here once more. Come, friends, let us engage in jolly co-operation!
Once again, my form comes in as many varieties as there are heroes. But I will take this one for now.

>>87542
There are many innocents caught up in that, and I see a few of my heroes arise to defend them.
>Rolling for both number and quality of heroes arisen.
>>
>>88616
Is Fract pleased with my creation?
>>
>>88646
I'd call time a universal constant as well. Not to say I'm as ancient as you. While time has existed forever, and will continue to exist forever, I'd describe myself as merely a watcher of time(thus the eye).
>>
>>88670
Er, I'm the host, the God of hosts, the host of gods. I, ahem, I just stired and froze milk sugar and honey.
>>
Rolled 80 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>87542
>>88677
I can see many of my little ones sparking to take up arms against these monsters from the sea. They are few and feeble and yet they hold on.
Oh! One of them remembered my Sunlight Avatars! Very well, I shall try to aid them.
>Rolling for multiple manifestations, anchored and equal to the mortal souls that call them.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

Success. The nation of Leeqad is created, it's capital being TSUNAMI, it's hidden jewel being AQUAMARINE, where all the heros and talented go.
>>
>>88706
Well, you can use my recipe, if you like. It's much better, flavor-wise, trust me. Also set some aside for Domina though, as she will surely want some.
>>
>>88670
Unless of course they end up reaching a level of power greater than you, and want to usurp you.
>>
Rolled 19 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>88700
My two domains don't give me much leeway for interaction with the mortals.

I roll to expand my power to the domain of mortal fate, so I may take greater interest in the affairs of mortals

50 or higher constitutes success
80 or higher is a great success, giving even more control
>>
>>87542
>>88712
>Roll of 80+20, great success.
It would seem that my Avatars somewhat helped the situation.

>>88730
Aquamarine sounds like a wonderful place. I'll place a shrine there.

>>88752
Hello mother. Are the worlds bright on this day? Also, in case I had not mentioned previously, I would like to take up the Mantle of Calling.
>>
Rolled 39, 91, 26, 58, 4, 43 = 261 (6d100)

I'm rolling to seduce Perpatus, Frakt, Osmosis, Chosen and Zekitos. Hell, maybe I can snag Domina.
Add 20 to the rolls because love is my domain.
>>
>>88780
It failed horribly, guess I'll leave the mortals alone.
>>88752
Domina I've been wondering what the power level actually determines. It seems to me that everything is decided by a roll, where any God could succeed, regardless of initial power.
>>88742
>select all images with ice cream
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>88789
Appropriate, considering the presence of heros.

I do hope this gives an increase to my heroes stats.

>>88809
>>
>>88809
>Assuming the rolls were done in order, the roll for me was a 4.
I appreciate your effort! But I would prefer it if we remained friends for now.
>>
>>88809
>>88841
You will not like what you see, beyond my watery hand, I warn you.
>>
>>88842
>tfw you were so close to seducing dem divine tiddies
>>
Rolled 1, 52 = 53 (2d100)

>>88809
I counter your roll, then roll to seduce you back.
>>
File: 3389770-the-reaper-296144.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3389770-the-reaper-296144.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
>>86803
I was seeling iron ores and iron goods in patrician 3 and forgot to do some duties asked by the mother.
Here is a photo of me
>>87626
So sexy!
>>88231
Are we cool man? I did my job.
>>88476
But this time this figment of darkness took a different role as well. I am also the god of death, i am differentiating my self from the god of darkness so that we may stand as 2 different entities. I do use darkness as a manifestation of power and have overlapping domains becuase of that but my role is closer to the god of death than the Dark god of the void.
I will recognize that my realm the abyss is not even close to the void itself. Maybe in my next iteration i will start to differentiate from the god of dark but for now i have chosen my fate. I know know what mantle i chose the mantle of death.
>>88842
Welcome back friend i am eager to listen to more stories of heroes that have met the sunlight avatar in glorious battle.
>>88809
And such the goddes of emotions abbandoned the cold emotionless god of death.
>>
>>88860
>Not being Domina's. Shit taste.
>>88809
Yo. I give you permission to marry Zel.
>>
THE WORD OF OSMOSIS, to all of LEEQAD. Every COSTAL CITY now belongs to LEEQAD, and thus, OSMOSIS. If the COSTAL CITIES do not comply they shall face the ARMIES OF LEEQAD, worse the brutish wave of TSUN, and worse yet the watery grasp of OSMOSIS. THE WORD LAW, AND YOU SHALL COMPLY.

Those costal cities owned directly by a god (swamp cities), need not comply, out of respect to them.
>>
>>88789
I only concern myself with the stars, the worlds and their inhabitants are below my level of attention. That mantle seems fine though.

>>88832
Currently powerlevel is not so important, though if a god get sufficiently high enough power, they can start determining the laws/rules of the universe as I do. There's a certain threshold which upon crossing, a god ascends to a high status and can affect things on a greater scale.

Also at some point I wanted to rework the rolling bonus system, to reflect power level so that on a basic level it does matter. I was thinking something like, every hundred points equates to a +10 to rolls, on top of the usual bonus related to domain.
>>
File: 1455417129197.jpg (313 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1455417129197.jpg
313 KB, 1600x900
>>88809
Didn't figure you'd go for an old widower. You're nice, but I still miss my wife and kids... Little Laidra, and her older brother Borion...
>>
>>88860
I know better. That was an illusion, and the being is in fact a skinny man. Though it's not the male part of it for which I refused; I simply don't like illusions in any relationships of mine. I can see the need for it in battle, but in kinship? It becomes almost hurtful, to not see each other for what you truly are.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>88809
Hahah, nope.
>>
>>88866
counter roll failed, but nice dubs anyway.
i'm building a divine harem.
>>
File: 1462055886584.jpg (40 KB, 526x395) Image search: [Google]
1462055886584.jpg
40 KB, 526x395
>>88888
I TAKE BACK ALL I SAID I BOW TO THE HOLY QUINTS! I WILL SUCK THE BLOCK DONGER OF THE VOID FOR I HAVE WITNESED A TRULY MAGNIFICENT SIGHT!
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>88809
Rolling to not be offended by this.
>>
>>88893
>tfw you critically seduced the ice king
>tfw when you failed to get dem divine tiddies
>>
I've been in my lab for so long, time to get my body to hover around the only planet.
>>
>>88888
FUCKING
WITNESSED
DOMINA GTFO WE GOT A STAR FATHER
>>
>>88888
Meh.
>>
>>88934
dont we have like 3 4 planets now? 1 plante 2 moons another rocky planet and a planet of knowledge? dunno seems we have more than 1 planet.
>>
>>88892
The current bonuses are kinda messed up.
I don't even use the +40 I get for having 100+.
Maybe like +10 for all gods greater than 90.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>88888
I have a request for you. Remove the lights from the very bottom of the ocean. I do not know what could develop, but I will let you have a share of whatever comes of it.
>>88944
I thought there was just the single.
>>
>>88888
Holy Quints of Get!

I do believe that means the decree must be followed, or at least is strongly encouraged. By which, Zel and Qu must marry.
>>
>>88959
Roll to hide from marital responsabilitie out of fear.
>>
>>88888
witnessed
>>
>>88944
We have two. The mortal planet and the planet myself and a couple others creates for the purpose of experimenting.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>88974
here is the roll
>>
>>88944
I lost track, I'll just have set on auto pilot to hover all of them in a pattern.
>>88953
Lights. Nah.
>>88989
Zel, let me teel you something about love.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>88959
Roll to preside over the ceremony
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>88989
Veiwing.
>>
>>88989
Rolling to not get married because I need to be single to build my divine harem.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>89008
fuck
>>
>>89008
Harem could be like, eleventy husbands.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d67)

>>88947
I'd figured since everyone rolls a d100, if your power falls within 1-100 you get no bonus other than your domain bonus.

One you exceed 100 power, you've moved beyond what any god can possibly start at, even if they roll 100, and so you're a step above them in power, equating to a +10 to all rolls. Get above 200 power, and it goes to +20 to all rolls, and so on and so forth.

Alternatively I'd had an idea for an alternate system of rolling, which would rather neatly tie into powerlevel without needing weird addition and subtraction math after the fact.
>>
>>89002
I said removal of lights, as in darkness, as in your specialty.
>>
>>89021
no.
goddess of love and lust can't get 'tied down'
i have a set of standards when building a harem.
>>
>>88989
So you failed the roll to not marry Qu
>>89019
But you succeeded.

What now
>>
>>89043
No i rolled to stay single
the goddess of lust can't be tied down.
>>
>>89039
You can always be a polygamist
>>
>>89043
Quite a good question. we could take a middle ground and marry Qu em to lurker. He is my superior so i think he deserves the volptuos booty.
>>
Rolled 63 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>88888
I do now verify this.

>>88974
Friend, I have sparked many heroes and now I will spark you up too.
Go. Hold your beloved in your arms and BE the man both you and I know you can be!
>Rolling to inspire my fellow god.
>>
>>89036
That my friend, looks like something you can deal.
>>89059
So, you can be married and keep a harem, the husband is like the one you spend a little more time with.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

I widen the rivers across the land, and increase their frequency, as to give myself more land power. I instruct Del to scout out a profitable area, preferbally unihabted, but if there is already a city there I can deal. It must have many rivers around it though.

>>89097
I don't understand have the words your saying, but whatever, I'll do it myself. You'll have no part in the darkness that lurks.
>>
>>89097
If I'd have seduced Domina, she'd be my husband.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>89097
Yes you are a good husband indeed.
Roll to quickly pass lurker a marriage suit in a awkward anime way that is cryngy and comic at the same time.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>89068
Assisting, bro. Don't be a pusspuss.
>>
File: ....jpg (142 KB, 1280x756) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
142 KB, 1280x756
What is going on
>>
>>89110
I suppose this means I've come across land that is heavily guarded by belligerents. It is no issue. I and my generals will be able to solve this.
>>89033
What do you value?
>>
>>89134
Help me marry lurker to qu em!
yeah they want me to marry qu em. i am afraid. she doesnt want so we marry her to lurker instead :D
>>
>>89134
Gah! My lord, you spooked me.
>>
Let's see. So far I've created, a couple Shadows, 2 Divines, 2 Voids and one Entros. I'm bored of creating celestial sized objects. Maybe I'll try something smaller.
>>89151
I'm already tied down with Dom.
>>
>>89151
why can't I marry Domina?
>>
>>89033
The other rolling method idea I'd had, was that your power level directly equates to the kind of dice you roll. So if your power level is say, 74, then you roll d74s for your rolls. This way directly shows what your powerlevel allows you to be capable of.

It also proves a little more balance than the flatt additions to all rolls, like +30 to every roll you make. A god with a power level of 150, can still roll lower than a god of power level 50, it's more based on the luck of the rolls rather than the certainty of flat additions.

Also, it kind of works out that, weaker gods are more likely to succeed at doing the minor things weaker gods are likely to do, while stronger gods are less likely to succeed at doing major cosmic level changes. We'd still keep the "Bottom 10% = crit fail, Top 10% = crit succes"

>Any opinions on this idea for rolling?

>>89043
In this case it would be a decision for both gods. Though one way other, someone should get married now.
>>
>>89160
Because I got her. You got more men than any one here, and Zel wants you to get involved with me.
>>
>>89177
Well, so who have I seduced? Perpatus and some others. Let's have have a divine orgy to make some horrible abomination of a creature.
>>
>>89160
Cause where would be the fun in that?
I abviously doing the awkward anime projection thingy. For a comic relief.
>>89167
Good idea.
You could remarry lurker so this univers will have a truely paradoxical wedding party.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

I send TSUN and DEL to attack the human battlement. Soon it shall belong to OSMOSIS. Del leads armies TSUN is sent from Aquamarine, and travels down the many rivers to reach the battlement, crashing against it with a powerful wave.

+5 for godly generals
>>
>>89167
I like this idea, the only problem I see is if a large God rolls to consume a small God. The smaller God would have no possible way to avoid it
>>
>>89181
Seduce Zel, go after him, be the one on top.
>>89182
Accept her.
>>
>>89181
You only thought you seduced me, but you've been seduced by me since I rolled a 91 for it in the first thread.
>>
>>89183
Can you please postpone this though we are ahving a godly problem here :D.
>>89187
in a way that works that weak gods are easy to absorb but yeah wouldn t be fair. they could have like a d100 battle and the stronger god gets a percenntage of the difference in his roll.
so a lvl 50 vs a lvl 100 the lvl 100 gets liek 20% of 50. or something around those lines.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d137)

>>89183
Fighting? War? I hope you brought coats.

Drowning both sides in fierce winter weather.
>>
>>89187
Then they'd both roll d100s with no bonus.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>89181
I am okay with a divine orgy, as you have seduced me, but I will keep the child.
>>
>>89218
no you wont. you also lose half of your wealth immediatly cause welfare and shit.
>>
>>89187
I think, same as the general rule for the thread, don't be an ass.

Besides though, even if something like that happens, I'd say the weaker god would be allowed help if any other gods wanted to give it. It could lead to an interesting dynamic where the weaker gods tend to band together and work together and support each other, as opposed to the stronger gods who can safely go it alone.

And sometimes they come to conflict or butt heads, I could see it getting pretty interesting.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>89212
No. I have wild sex, but I care not for marriage. Why should I stay the progress of my people for your frivolous desires?
>>89213
Winter weather is a danger for my people, and yet a boon for the crash of TSUN, whose volumes of water will doubtless sting more, due to the frigid air.
>>
>>89213
Frakt, would you like to be the preist to this very complicated weeding ceremony?
>>89214
If you go by what I said earlier, Zel is technically me, a weaker me, so in-name you could be able to marry Zel. And I still get Dom, and through in-name legal trickery, you can also be married to Dom if she responds.
>>89234
Wanna tie down? Because this will solve most of Zel's, Qu's, and my marriage issues.
>>
>>89177
No one "has" me. Keep saying that and you'll draw my ire.

>>89182
I am not and never was married to the Lurker or anyone else for that matter, in this or any universe. Not yet, have I met a god I consider worthy to devote myself to as a wife.
>>
>>89263
*wedding
>>89266
And the game of chase continues.
>>
>>89266
pls let me devote myself to you.
those tiddies
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>89246
Any one wanna help me make godly calamari. (We're taking this vengeful oceanic pick down.)
>>
>>89246
You roll your power level now, not d100.

>>89263
It would be my honor, of course, but...

>>89266
She is the StarMother, not the StarWife. She will devote herself when she is ready.

Anyway, I support the Power Level rolling.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>89293
You want stealth. You got it.
Rolling, number indicates percentage affected by stealth boost.
>>89299
See what I mean. We can just all agree to disagree.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

I'll abstain from all this, I'm busy keeping the sparks in the midst of >>88890 >>89183 .
Also, as I understand it, Domina is my mother, after a fashion, so it would be weird.

>Rolling to arise a few heroes to resist the enroaching tides of Osmosis.
>>
>>89246
I believe the roll settles it. I am able to take the city, and establish my first mainland settlement, beyond the points of the coast.
>>89293
I seek no vengeance, just the power and respect I lost when I was consumed by the Starmother's tits. You are one of my favorite gods and I seek no quarrel with you, you have blessed my palace with warmth, my ocean with salt, my forests with life.
>>89299
It was proposed. I do not know if it is agreed upon or not. I don't know how I'm supposed to get anywhere if I can't roll above a 34, or how that Bacteria guy is supposed to get anywhere if his every roll is a critical fail.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d111)

>>89293
My power is not a combative one, but I can provide your soldiers with an inmate sense of timing.
>>
>>89289
I always welcome devotees. Who even are you though.

---

So are we interested on deciding or voting to make the change in rules, that we roll based on our power level?
>>
>>89340
Innate* gotta love predictive text
>>
>>89351
Fine i vote for the dpowerlevel system
>>
>>89351
I completely forgot, about the boosts. Boosts are Realm andand Domain based right?
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>89336
If it is war you want, I will sadly have to oblige. From Aquamarine I release the heroes I have been storing, the greatest the ocean has to offer, to help defend from the ruthless onslaught of the hero god.
>>89351
I do not support this. It will make it exceedingly difficult for me, or other lesser Gods, to accomplish things.
>>
>>89351
I cast my vote for the new system
>>
>>89336
>>89338
Quite a few heroes arise on both sides of the conflict. The majority of them are on the opposing side. Many are strong, too.

>>89351
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>89369
Yeah can someone post the rules for domains?
>>
>>89378
Don't forget the stealth boosts I gave to almost everyone.
>>89385
Dom mostly likely has it.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

I flood the rivers, making it more difficult to traverse the land for your men, and easier for mine. I also set Tsun to drown non-citizens of LEEQUAD in the ocean, and Del in the rivers.
>>
>>89422
shit. I'd like to ask for a +5 since I'm using water generals, but I don't know if that's allowed.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d137)

Both sides will stop fighting, and I will assure it. Water shall freeze, wind shall blow, and no being shall be able to brave the weather. This war ends now, Frakt demands it!
>>
>>89444
>d137
wtf

Anyways, I can always just send my men underwater to brave the storm.
>>
>>89338
Even if your dice, or weaker gods dice are small, you can still accomplish things by rolling well. Even with 34 you can crit succeed, and accomplish something a stronger god could. A low power level doesn't mean that you can't do anything, just that you do things to a lesser extent than a powerful god.

Also, as a weaker god it means you're encouraged to work together with other weaker gods to reach success together.

If there's some worry about the long term power issue, maybe we can make it that weaker gods can gain power easier too. Something like, if when you roll, you get a maximum on the dice (so like a 4 on a d4, or a 34 on a d34), you gain 1 power. You cannot lose power by rolling the minimum either. So if your power is low, you will more quickly just by rolling, gain power.
>>
>>89385
>>89369

The rules are outlined in the opening post. At least, if I understand what you're asking for.

>>89372
That's another thing, even if your power is 1, your domain boost will give you a +30 if you focus on it.
>>
>>89513
What's the threshold of weak and strong then?

This trait could be good for all gods. It's easy for a d4 to roll 4, but a d111 will have trouble rolling a 111 to power up
>>
>>89542
Realms are like pocket universes you can create. Such as what I created. And I normally use it too for ceration purposes.
>>
>>89542
So as the god of death and darkness i get 15 per domaine (i split 50 50 for now first age of godding)
and what does a sub domain constain something like me taking the domain of comedy i get a +5 for a roll to say make peopel laugh?
Also i geuss rolls like marrying someone dont count on the penalty right?
Im just asking to confirm this.
>>
>>89557
It's relative really, isn't it? if the strongest god was a 100, a 20 would seem weak, but if the strongest god is 1000, a 100 will seem weak.
>>
>>89513
ah, so the 10 rule applies to all this. Does this not mean that the weaker your power, the more likely you are to critically succeed? If I had 2 power, I would either me critically failing or critically succeeding, with each role. This seems like a flaw.

About gaining power, my only issue I do not know how. You mentioned eariler that you gain power by speaking the Word, and I have been speaking the word nonstop, I have created divine minions for myself, created lands for them, established cities, experimented in the dark, created weapons, created ocean currents, helped create rain, and more, yet my power does not increase, because I do not know how to apply these things I am doing to power gain.

You claim that to suckle from you I need to impress you, yet nothing concerns you but the stars, and that the affairs of the lower world do not matter to you. Yet the one thing I can do to even get close to your domain is build a funnel of water, up to the skies, as a monmument to your greatness, yet is it is rejected. It is puzzling.

I'm just sharing what I'm thinking by the way, I love this quest, it's very fun.
>>
>>89588
Oh btw i suggest having the 10% lowest roll critical fail apply only to double digi gods. cuase then the weak gods have higher chances of critical fail and a god with the power of under 10 wotn change much in the world through each move. we should keep a 10% critical win chance for them though as again their power isnt that influential.
>>
>>89510
Where you are 34, I am over 100 greater than you. By my word, end this war, for you sow needless conflict.
>>89593
A God of power 2 would not remain 2 for long, for a roll of 2 would now see them become 3, and then their next Word would have a 1/3 chance of seeing them become a power 4, and so on.

As for impressing Domina, kid, let me tell you. I tried for 13 ages. 13 ages it took me to develop Ice Cream that she liked, and even then, I'm still in the friendzone.
>>
>>89593
From what I gather, Domina takes a motherly role in the universe. She rewarded us for creating humans. I have a theory I might use to possibly please her, but it's still just a theory
>>
>>89634
Wait wait wait i dont get the god power thingie? isnt increesing power something quite rare? how does he increes his power through just critical rolls?
Not to be misunderstood i am just confused about that.
>>
File: image.jpg (434 KB, 1920x1326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
434 KB, 1920x1326
Rolled 56 (1d100)

Seem like a fun creative thread to keep up with
Ignatum appears as various forms of fire volcanic stone and ash
Domains of heat and Animation (false life) bonus split 20/10
>>
Rolled 55 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>89634
>their next Word would have a 1/3 chacne of seeing them become 3

What? Should I have been doing this the entire time I've been playing the game? Because I've made a lot of words.
>>89634
I do not seed needless conflict. My need is power, and I disrupt only mortals. I specifically made sure not to infringe on any domains of the other god's as not to offend. You all are the ones that made a needless coalition against me. That being said, I roll to drown any heroes that wander close to the ocean. Until you all call off your people, it shall remain this way.
>>
>>89673
Domina just explained. Rolling your maximum roll increases your power by 1. If I roll a 111, I'm now a 112
>>
>>89690
OOOOOOOO interesting thing nice. that changes things. Ok thx Also do you think that the critical fail should be removed from single digit gods?
My bonuses are split 15 15 among darkness and death.
>>
>>89673
Zel, once per thread you do a meditate roll, if you roll high enough to be considered a success, you can get a smale power boost, or insight to your domains relative to what you got.
>>89690
I really need the Earth God, because I really wanna make my Phantom planet/moon concept.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d34)

I go to the depths, where I commanded the shut off of lights, to see what abomination may have spawned.
>>
Seems like it was a good time to join as the rules are being worked over, I think the roll by power sounds like a good mechanic.

Crit to increase power seems like good incentive to create new stuff too.

What's the measurement of success when creating though, when does a low roll fail? Or is that mostly for opposed rolls and how impressive your godly work is?
>>
>>89709
I have no idea about the domain bonuses, but I imagine the critical Fail and success is based on %. A d10 will fail with a roll of 1, a d100 will fail with a roll of 10
>>
>>89679
No, you have a 1 in 34 chance of gaining +1 to your power. You always roll d34(your power level) from now on, and if you ever roll the max, your power goes up by 1 permanently.
>>
>>89732
Hey, wanna see something funny if I succeed?
>>
>>89722
Want some venting heat into that darkness to encourage growth of your abominations?
>>
>>89732
thats the thing a d9 or less will have higher chances of critical fail than a d10 and upper as he basicly has to roll 1. for example a lvl 2 god has 50 50 to fail which is not really ok.
>>
>>89753
Yes, thank you. If you need anything from me just ask.
>>
>>89593
>the more likely you are to critically succeed?
Exactly. You'll crit succeed more, but you're also weaker so it's not like you'll be blowing up stars every roll. And every time you maxxed out the roll on the dice, you'd gain 1 power.

As for gaining power other ways, the way we did it in previous universe was either when someone did something "epic" that drew a lot of OHSHIT type replies from other players, or if a god did something that was impressive and very appropriate for their domain.

So in your case, if you did something like, try to create a water world and you rolled extremely well, that would net a power increase (with approval, mind), or if something happened to a world like a threat by another god or a war, and you on your own solved the crisis by using water in some way, that would net a power increase.

For the actions you've taken so far, I'd definitely say that nets a power increase, since it sounds like you've created and governed several civilizations and shaped the world to suit them. I just wasn't aware of all that going on, now that you summarized it and told me, I can say I believe that nets a power increase.

Overall the thing to keep in mind is that no matter what, power increases should be very rare (maximum of 1 per thread, by the normal way) and small when they do happen. The thread may seem to place a lot of importance on power level and tying to max it out, but it should be a very slow process at best. For example, look at Lurker and Frakt, and other gods from the previous universe. That universe lasted 14 threads, and the average power increase over all of that time, was around 30 points.

>Also two things to note, is that at any time, gods can give power to other gods. If your low power bothers you that much, you could try appealing to a powerful god's kindness to give you a little power perhaps.
>The other thing to note, which I'm not sure if you did or not, but your actual power level shouldn't have gone down from you feeding off me and taking damage. The damage wasn't to your power level, but rather you as a god. You were supposed to be "weakened" for awhile in terms of what you were capable of, but your power level should not have gone down. And by now the weakening effect would have well worn off.
>>
>>89741
Sure
>>89754
No. If it's by percent everyone always has a 10% chance of failure.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d138)

>>89774
Alright.
Let's see if I can tilt the universe by a couple nanometers.
>>
Rolled 100, 100 = 200 (2d100)

>>89769
>>89679
One roll for warmth in the darkness and the second to add divine animation in the waves seeking to drown heroes.
>>
>>89774
yes you do a d9 has 1 out fo 9 to critical fail the same a sa d10 but he is weaker also a d2 has 50 50 to criticly fail. I dont have anything against failing but critical fails are punishing if you ask me so criticly failing as a weak god isnt that good. And as domina said a power level 9 wont ever blow stars so excepting him from critical fail is not a bad thing.
>>89796
hey ignatum we roll with power level no a d 100 rules just change 2 hours ago. thats what we are discussing. but nice doulb max bro.
>>
>>89771
I am aware my power didn't go down. For story (and fun) purposes, I pretend my character is suffering from wounded pride from his failure to drink, and wants heaps of power to prove his greatness :)
>>89796
WHAT THANK YOU MY FRIEND! THANK YOU THE HEAT IS ON FULL BLAST DOWN THERE AND WHO KNOWS WTF IS GOING TO BE CREATED!! YOU HAVE DONE ME A GREAT SERVICE!
>>
Rolled 49 (1d111)

>>89785
The universe has now been tilted.
Roll to tilt it further
>>
>>89796
Great, I have to deal with two bastards! One makes everythting hotter, the other makes everything colder! God damn! I am angry!
>>
>>89796
Opps... Forgot my power limit at 56.. Uh can I still count those crits?
>>
>>89804
srry a d9 has a chance of about 11 percent to criticly fail and a d10 a chance of 10%.
>>
>>89811
yeah its ok maxim 2 rolls is the same on any dices.
>>
>>89796
Dear God... I find this heat unbearable...
>>
>>89582
That's more or less it, yes. You get the 30 to split, and then you get 5's free (unrelated to the 30) for each sub domain.

So if you're making a roll for something death related, you get a +15, if you're doing something comedy related youget a +5. Though keep in mind that subdomains should be tied to proper domains.

And no, you wouldn't take a penalty, or get a bonus either, for simple personal actions. Trying to build a wall of fire as an ice god? That's a -20 penalty. But trying to hug another god? Anyone can do that, so no penalty or bonus.

Unless of course you're like, a god of hugs.

>>89628
The thing is they also have the same chance to crit succeed so it balances out. Plus, crit failing as a weaker god, shouldn't be that bad really. Contrast with crit succeeding, and you gain a point to power.

I can see what you mean, but I believe it should always apply no matter power level, just to keep things simple.
>>
>>89807
Hehehe, I wonder if any will notice.
>>89828
>>89811
If one of you touches the god damn AC one more time. I swear.
>>
>>89796
That roll had a .0001 chance of happening. Despite fucking up the roll that probably deserves a power up
>>
>>89804
Right? And I was just agreeing the roll change was a good idea haha
>>89806
Certainly! Looking forward to what lurks waiting to be born
>>89828
May I suggest we spilt the year in hot and cold? You are my elder I'll ceed you the bigger half.
>>
>>89847
I'd spin it as he attunes to his domain to the max, and gets a permanent +30, because fuck that was amazing. As an Ice God, I should oppose him, but I'll be rolling foreever to drown that heat.
>>
>>89839
we just add a small adendum for the single digit gods not a too complicated. Also powering up fast from lvl 1 to the lvl 10 isnt that much of a deal. they will normalise at around lvl 30 and a lvl 30 god still isnt that op. so i dont see the reason to not at least give the single digits some pity.
Other than that thx for explinations
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

Gravity Becomes nonexistent
>>
>>89884
roll with power level cosmic also. please dont make me fatter than i am :)
>>
>>89884
*rubbing temples*God damnit, and another appears to ruin my mood.
>>
>>89877
Seconded.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d34)

Rolling to continue flooding. With the help of Ignatum, I'm assuming many of the heroes are now dead, drowned. Del leads my nation's army to take various holdings and cities.

Rolling to hold the main city taken encased in Water, and call it Deluge, in honor of Del's victory. Soon we will also make a city to honor Ignataum.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d48)

roll to give my demigod son's immortal soul a physical body so he can guard my sky palace from intruders
>>
>>89884
OK
>>
Rolled 52 (1d111)

>>89907
Roll to give Lurker an Advil
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>89942
Gravity Exists again
>>
>>89910
>>89877
I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, especially since I need to play catch up against ancient winter heh.

Anybody opposed? I don't want to step on toes
>>
>>89946
Don't worry I'm calm, for now. The stress is getting to me. I'll be heading towards my lab to experiement some more.
>>
>>89954
It's ultimately up to Domina
>>
>>89593
Even though your domain is terrestrial, as a god you can still travel the cosmos, and travel to me directly. Making a huge waterspout on a planet far from me isn't impressive. Making something like a brilliant ice comet circling the star I'm at is more impressive.

As I said before though, you really shouldn't be looking to me as the only means to increase power. I'm like pulling a joker from a deck of cards, it's a rare random chance that if you're lucky will go your way.

I mean, unless of course you find some way to consistently impress me or otherwise find a way to power up from me. In the previous universe one of the gods beat me in a fight, then subdied/pinned me and forcibly milked me in an embarrassing display, a different god kept stealing milk from me when I was trying to nurse the stars I made. And the biggest boost didn't even come from milk, but a god that stole a kiss when I was set to consume him.

>>89634
13 ages because you never understood me. Also don't be an ass about the power level thing. There's better ways to tell someone to stop than by throwing your weight as a threat and giving them a hard "No." just because you're more powerful than then, and rubbing that in their face.

>>89641
You're half right. There's two parts to me, which is my true nature and true form, which was shown in the previous universe, and relates to my insatiable hunger. The other part is what gods, mortals and everything in between see me as, the stellar mother figure.

Both sides of me can be appealed to, in different ways.
>>
Rolled 101 (1d137)

I retire to my FrostFire Temple, there to guard and stoke the blue flame. that means its 4am and I need to sleep, ya'll

>>89954
Domina has the final sway, but thats two votes yay and no votes nay. I look forward to opposing you in the future, Burning One. We can discuss seasons when I return!
>>
>>89966
"brilliant ice comet circling the star I'm at is more impressive."
I already did that. It's where the FrostFire temple resides, with the history of our old reality.

Domina, I've thrown my weight around for many, many ages. Why would I stop now? :P
>>
>>89711
>Zel, once per thread you do a meditate roll,

No, once per thread you have the option of conventionally increasing your power in some impressive way.

ANY time you max out your dice roll though, you gain 1 power, there's no limit to how often that can happen.
>>
>>89961
Damn that war will give me some job tommorow got stories to listen to and pass them to perpatus so he can record them.
But for now i will go stare at the darksoul i created last thread. i flickers nice.
People and please stop warring.
(what did you thought of my stories fo heroes i wrote previous thread? did someone read em ?)
>>
>>90006
Hey Dom, wanna have small satellite orbiting the new star?
>>90009
Nein.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d34)

>>89921
The water does not stick, and instead surrounds the area. I'll have to find some other way to honor Del.

Also, establishing a city down in the heated abomination chambers, to be able to report to me when anything spawns.

Rolling for a great river surrounds the mainland I have taken, and is two miles in depth, as to provide adequate defenses against any rude gods wanting to attack.

>>89954
I'm fine with it.

>>89966
Understood. Watch out to all y'all who opposed me before, because every percentage of my brain is now thinking of ways to gain power.
>>
>>90006
What are these rolls exactly? If I knew I could meditate I would have been
>>
>>90039
Something before the new rulings.
>>
Rolled 11 + 30 (1d34 + 30)

Rolling to spew water into the sky, creating a gravitational ring of pure water surrounding the planet.
>>
>>89729
The only time something fails outright, is if you roll in the bottom 10% of your dice roll. Otherwise, it succeeds, but to varying effects. If your power is 10 and you roll a 2, you succeeded but only very minorly. If you roll a 5, it's a moderate success and 10 is a crit success.

It's up to you to be reasonable, and determine what it means at the different levels of success for what you're rolling.

>>89796
You rolled wrong, but what you just did has never happened in any universe to my knowledge so that's a power up worthy.

If for no other reason than that, I myself am in awe.
>>
>>90009
Too new, but I'm planning to read the two previous /qst/ threads
>>90006
>>89974
So Domina is was the luck in >>89796
my accidental double 100 impressive enough for an increase in power or do I just increase by 2 for two crits?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK