[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aether quest: rebooted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
"The universe is the Aether, and along the silver stream sits a world, that world is called Entrast, and on Entrast our story begins, specifically the Argentum Major sky port. But first, what, and who, are you?"
The above are the words of either a mad man, or a genius, though in today's age, they are nearly one and the same. The date is September 14th 1449, it is a Saturday. Magic is powerful and rare, science has begun taking it's share, and you, need decide what to be.
>>
>>363807
A burly dwarven mechanic
>>
>>363825
Let's go with this
>>
>>363825
Voting this.
>>
>>363825
Quick question, which are you better at? Burly, or mechanic?
>>
>>363834
Voting Mechanic
>>
>>363834
A burly dwarven mechanic. Make some choices on your own, QM or this quest will fail. Again.
>>
>>363834
>which are you better at
How do you be better at being burly? Think a short, muscly dwarf who builds shit
>>
>>363844
Fuck you, this is the way I do things. If you don't like it, then disassociate yourself from my quest.

Could you provide further information about out dwarf?
>>
>>363852
Physique is a skill.
>>
File: 1449603774957.png (45 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1449603774957.png
45 KB, 554x439
>>363854
>Fuck you, this is the way I do things. If you don't like it, then disassociate yourself from my quest.
Fine by me. Have fun with another dead quest on your record.
>>
>>363873
It's your character. I made everything else in this world, I thought it would be nice to actually put your own character together.
>>
>>363886
If you would rather that I decide the remaining details of your character, say so.
>>
What do you want?
>>
Firstly, I would like to apologize if anyone was frightened away by my mannerisms. I am going to run this quest the way I intended, player input will be the biggest decider on all story details. If my players say so, I will make you a character, but keep in mind, if I make the character you will learn the details over the course of the story, not by your own decision. If anyone would like to provide further details on our dwarf, or perhaps choose a new character feel free to do so. I will ask for a lot of details, it may seem a tad obnoxious, but it will prevent chaos down the line.
>>
Our dwarf is more mechanic than burly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.