[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zone Quest Thread #2: Alpha Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: A_L_P_H_A.jpg (226 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
A_L_P_H_A.jpg
226 KB, 1600x900
Welcome back to Zone Quest.
LAST THREAD: >>339649
Last time we:
>Entered the zone
>Encountered a town
>Killed some bandits
>Ate some bread drenched in vodka.

Will continue in the next post
>>
File: rp_stalker_gmodzz0133.jpg (847 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rp_stalker_gmodzz0133.jpg
847 KB, 1600x900
>>356401
The trader says goodbye to you as you exit the door. You are now outside.
>>
>>356411
Lets go hunt some zippers. Lets start heading south.
>>
File: rp_stalker_gmodzz0138.jpg (137 KB, 1600x781) Image search: [Google]
rp_stalker_gmodzz0138.jpg
137 KB, 1600x781
>>356426
You and the gang head south. Alpha speaks up and says "I know these parts. This is SKAT territory. I've had some dealings with them in the past and I don't want to deal with them again. I'll stay back at the town for now."

You and Eco continue, and you both see an encampment, with men in black uniforms talking to eachother.

What do you do?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>356457
"Are these the guys we are supposed to be taking out? If so, lets sneak around the camp to see how many there are.
>>
File: rp_stalker_gmodzz0144.jpg (225 KB, 1600x782) Image search: [Google]
rp_stalker_gmodzz0144.jpg
225 KB, 1600x782
>>356461
You and Eco attempt to sneak around them.
They pause to look around after they hear a sound. The one of the men turns around and points his weapon at you and says "Who are you! We won't shoot unless provoked"
>>
>>356474
We are scavengers. We were trying to sneak around so we wouldn't get shot on sight.
>>
>>356479
"We are scavengers. We were trying to sneak around so we wouldn't get shot on sight."

They seem to relax when you say this. One of them speaks up and says "Your friend there. He's got an ecologist armband. You two don't seem like scavengers."

"Now why are you really here?"
>>
>>356491
Damn, you caught us. We are doing recon for whatever is left of the government. We are out here plotting towns, lakes, rivers, caves, you know, anything that is worth noting.
>>
File: rp_stalker_gmodzz0147.jpg (204 KB, 1600x780) Image search: [Google]
rp_stalker_gmodzz0147.jpg
204 KB, 1600x780
>>356495
"Damn, you caught us. We are doing recon for whatever is left of the government. We are out here plotting towns, lakes, rivers, caves, you know, anything that is worth noting." you say.

They are at ease from these words. The man with the exoskeleton says "We're Squad S, and our stalker operation was also sanctioned by the government. We're here trying to pinpoint the weaknesses of the united-korea and japanese in the zone."
>>
>>356524
Thank God. I didn't want to start shooting at our own guys. Got any info for us?
>>
>>356529
"Thank God. I didn't want to start shooting at our own guys. Got any info for us?"

The man equipped with the exoskeleton says "We were just shipped out. The only thing we've found so far is a united korea encampment. The people inside are armed to the teeth."
>>
>>356550
Do you know how many?
>>
>>356559
"There's the leader of the encampment, and 6 other soldiers. They're all armed in exoskeletons. The Mk.1 exoskeleton has enough strength to punch through a concrete wall, but they are armed with Mk. 3s. I can't imagine what they could do."
>>
>>356579
Well these guys are a danger to anyone around them, including us. There is no question that we have to take them out, but not in the traditional sense. You guys up for some justice?
>>
>>356584
this
>>
File: rp_stalker_gmodzz0158.jpg (112 KB, 1600x778) Image search: [Google]
rp_stalker_gmodzz0158.jpg
112 KB, 1600x778
>>356584
"Well these guys are a danger to anyone around them, including us. There is no question that we have to take them out, but not in the traditional sense. You guys up for some justice?"

The man in all black says "Fuck yes. I'm ready to march in to battle no matter what they're armed with.
I think it's time we've introduced ourselves. I am "Strange", and he is "Kepler"."
>>
>>356600
Niko and Eco at your service. So ow that we have a little posse, we should get a move on. do whatever you need to get ready and we will follow you to the base.
>>
File: rp_stalker_gmodzz0159.jpg (292 KB, 1600x781) Image search: [Google]
rp_stalker_gmodzz0159.jpg
292 KB, 1600x781
>>356630
After a few hours of preparation, you, Eco, Strange, and Kepler march to the base.

You see two guards, armed to the teeth. They don't see you.
>>
>>356700
All right. I have an idea. I want to strip myself down to my clothes and walk into the camp. No identification patches or anything
>>
>>356700
New plan. Are there any fuel tankers anywhere near, Strange?
>>
>>359974
You say "Are there any fuel tankers anywhere near, Strange?"

"There's one to the left side of the building. It's made of a very light material and easily punctured. We could take out the building and the people in the front if we strike it."
>>
>>360004
"Alright. That should clear up the camp a little. You can go strike it while the rest of us will set up a firing line. If any of these guys come running in front, we will cut them down. After you finish, come back here and we will move into the town"
>>
File: rp_stalker_gmodzz0162.jpg (633 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rp_stalker_gmodzz0162.jpg
633 KB, 1600x900
>>360013
You tell Strange "Alright. That should clear up the camp a little. You can go strike it while the rest of us will set up a firing line. If any of these guys come running in front, we will cut them down. After you finish, come back here and we will move into the town".

Strange moves to the tanker and sets a C4 block on the top, pushes some buttons, and runs.

The C4 block explodes, and the fuel tanker goes with it. The entire building's foundation crumbles, and the people inside and outside are crushed as you, strange, and kepler watch from a safe distant point. You don't think there's any survivors.

Strange suddenly speaks. "There's clouds approaching on the horizo-...Wait...Shit! Those are not normal clouds! We've got to find some shelter or we're going to die!"
>>
>>360169
Alright. Fuck. we will have to take cover in the part of the building that hasn't been destroyed. We don't have time so shot and run.
>>
File: rp_stalker_gmodzz0167.jpg (635 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rp_stalker_gmodzz0167.jpg
635 KB, 1600x900
>>360182
You run with strange and kepler to a part of the building that is not destroyed, a small tunnel that you think used to be the entrance.

Outside, flames rage past.
Strange says "Holy fuck! I know emissions can get bad, but I didn't know they could get that bad. Holy shit..."

Kepler is silent. You think he's experienced this before.

http://stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Emission
>>
>>360213
Jesus that was close. I don't know how long that will be there, so lets go in further and see if we can find anything.
>>
File: rp_stalker_gmodzz0171.jpg (474 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rp_stalker_gmodzz0171.jpg
474 KB, 1600x900
>>360221
You look to see if you can enter the building, and flames are raging past on that side too. You think this is the only part of the building that survived...
>>
>>360253
Alright boys. Looks like we are gonna be here a while. Who wants first watch?
>>
>>360297
You say "Alright boys. Looks like we are gonna be here a while. Who wants first watch?"

Eco volunteers for first watch. He takes something out of his backpack. Looks like a little portable stove.
He takes out some packaged food items and asks if anyone would like something.
>>
>>360324
"Yeah, I'll have some. Actually, I have a little vodka on me. Anyone want a drink"
>>
>>360351
"Yeah, I'll have some. Actually, I have a little vodka on me. Anyone want a drink" you say.

Eco, Strange, and Kepler say they would like some.
-3 Vodka

Eco gives you a can of beans he just finished cooking.
+1 Beans

Inventory: BAR Mag x4, Compass, "Echo" Detector, Filter x4, Binoculars, PDA, Medkit, 111,298 RU (1733.638 US Dollar), Vodka (2), Soul Vodka, Cards, Battery pack x2, Flashlight, Wire cutters, PSZ-9d Suit (2), Beans (1)

HP: [100]
>>
>>360445
Alright. I want to skip time until the storm is over.
>>
>>360452
You wake up, seems like things calmed down.
Everyone else is up too, they're talking by themselves. They see you, and get up.
Strange says "Are we ready to go?"
>>
>>360768
Yeah. Let's see if anybody survived
>>
>>360945
Taking a break
INTERMISSION
>>
/qst/ killed quests.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK