[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grand Politics 2020
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: Grand Politics 2020.jpg (3 MB, 4500x2234) Image search: [Google]
Grand Politics 2020.jpg
3 MB, 4500x2234
Welcome to Grand Politics a game where you control a modern nation. Your choices alone will determine what will become of your nation. Will it get conquered and banished into the annals of history? Or will it leave an ago old legacy on the whole galaxy?

World Backstory
After the year 2016, tensions grew across the world when Trump was elected as the President of the United States. Opposite to many peoples claims, that he is just acting like a fantatic to gain support through populism, he actually turned out to be a fanatic lunatic. He did many radical changes in USA and eventually conquered Canada while she was in the middle of an unexpected civil war. China, seeing NATO's, greatest member distracted like that, started a war with Russia.

However, Russia had forged a lasting alliance with Israel during 2017, when ISIS had all but conquered the countries from the Colden Crecent. War was tough on both China and Russia and eventually they settled on ceacefire, each one giving something up and gaining some. During all of those wars European Union fell into a mid-life crisis. Wanting to be able to contend with the new politcal landscape, they decided to begin forming a brand new European Identity in its citizens. However that idendity was hegemonized by western influence and thus eastern European countries decided to form their own Union instead.

As treaties were violated left and right in the whole world, the Antarctic Treaty had also lost its meaning. Fearing WW3 for Antarcica, brightes minds over the world came together and founded the Antarctic Coproration to utlilize the potential of Antarcica without the continent being in any one country's control.

During that confusing time, something in Australia went very wrong and 10th wave feminists usurped the covernment and instituted a new form of government they themselves coined and "femicracy". Seeing all this lunacy happening, the South Eastern Island nations decided to unify themselves to better protect themselves. So did many other regions in the world.

Game rules will be explained in the next post.
>>
Where to find information about the gameworld?
http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/Earth2020_Wikia

Overview
You as a player can join this grand campaign at any time. To join the game, you must choose a gamemode. There are two different gamemodes:

>Gamemode 1 - the regular gamemode in /qst/, where people vote and write in at what to do with the collective country.
>Gamemode 2 - a gamemode that is more popular in /tg/, where an anon controls one country alone.

Both gamemodes will function together in parallel. To join gamemode 1, one doesn't have to do anything. One just has to chime in on the discussion in what to do with the country.

To join gamemode 2, there has to be a vacant country left in the gameworld. Best way to join into gamemode 2 is just say you want to join gamemode 2 and I as GameMaster will provide further details in reply.

Rules:
1.Keep it realistic. While moderating realism I will try to be fair.
2.Researching technologies must be incremental. This means that you can improve your technology small step at a time.
3.Be realistic with building and producing stuff. (For example, you can't produce 10 million tanks in one month).
4.There are no limits on weapons you can use. (Nukes, biology, chemical). Just remember that great weapons have great outcomes for your target, yourself and everyone else.
5.Large scale change in your nation must also be incremental like with technology. For example you can't turn your republic into communit state in a month.
6.GameMaster has the power to void any action. As a GameMaster I will void stuff that does not fit the rules or break the game.
7.One project per turn.
8.One turn has passed each time I write an update post.

But how do I actually play?
This is a freeform RPG. You can do anything if you find the words to write it down with. Explaining and creativity is key here. But to give a few rough pointers. You can advance your technologies. You can take upon yourself a mighty construction project. You can hold reforms and issue edicts in your government. However there is one limitation. You are limited to one project in turn. And yes, a war is considered a project aswell.

At the beginning all countries have same military power and I will do some blackbox GameMaster magic to simulate wars between countries.

Already claimed Gamemode 2 countries:
Roman-Balkan Federation
Antarctic Corporation
North Atlantic Federation
Greater South East Asian Co Prosperity Sphere
United States of North America

Gamemode 1 country:
Eastern European Bloc

Let's Begin!
>>
ayyy
>>
>>348749
I have the right to claim this nation-state because I created it? Is that this works?
>>
>>348749
AHHH! WELCOME BACK OP!
>>
>>348654
Game mode 2
Start me in the pink part of south America, if thats how it works.
>>
Lets say I "claim" the West African Union, but only for this one thread. Others can take over if I'm not around.
>>
File: East European Bloc.jpg (184 KB, 378x399) Image search: [Google]
East European Bloc.jpg
184 KB, 378x399
Gamemode 1 - Eastern European Bloc

Our union has had its successful beginning, but it still faces numerous problems, which need a solution.

Problem 1: Like our neibghours in west, many of our people desire to get a unified identity. What should we do about that?

Problem 2: Our lands are rather divided when it comes to religion. Quite a few of them are extremely non-religious and then the others are rather extremely religious.

Problem 3: Antarctica is still not entirely colonized. Should we even dabble in that affair, risking the anger of other Antarctic Pact members.

Problem 4: Our economy is one of the weakest when compared to our neibghours.

Problem 5: With the seccession from EU, we now lack a proper space program. Space is the future, we surely can not lose that future.

Problem 6: Our military is good, but it could always be better. However there is not many of us, so we have to find a way to compensate our small numbers when it comes to war.

These problems are not what you have to focus on. Rather they are here to create a picture of what is up in our country. You can choose to take on a project that has nothing to do with any of the above problems. Now, propose and discuss projects. Later on, we will vote on what to choose.
>>
>>348749
Antarctica Inc. here, I would like to import rats and foxes for research in genetic engineering. Our first project will be to create and sell a pocket sized, easily trained, marketably adorable, self cleaning fluff thing.
>>
USNA is here!
>>
>>348782
Yea, claims from the previous thread are still valid. If there is any misunderstanding about who "gets" a county, discuss it out and when I happen to come around, I will set the matter straight.

>>348811
That place is called Mercosur. And it is as of yet unclaimed. So, now it is your's. Head over here.
http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/Mercosur
This is a dedicated page for this county.
I grant you the mandate to make its biography "non-shit". However you must stick with the name Mercosur and your written lore must fit into the overarching lore. I think you can edit that page without having to make a user there.

>>348821
Yes, West African Union is yours. Head over here if you also want to write a little lore about it. http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/West_African_Union

You can change the name and biography, but it must stary lore friendly. Also it is no big deal if you are only in this one thread. It will simply become NPC and available for claiming for others if you leave.
>>
>>348854
From whom do you plan to import them from? What is the underlying goal of this project? Do you wish to strengthen your economy with this project?
>>
>>348891

Can I start doing an action now?
>>
>>348924
Yes, go ahead, choose your project for this turn.
>>
>>348939

I'm going to fortify a trade agreement with Central America. We have rare metals and ores here in West Africa that they'll need to power their defensive military. Otherwise, they'll be easily stomped by the "American" Nazis.
>>
>>348851
I will send delegates towards the other nations detailing the new formation of GSEACPS.
I will also start a new project streamlining the south east with ultra quick trans oceanic railways. It's a huge complex of transit ways for passenger-only trains and a small two way road accompanied by a support/maintainaince road and railway. It will be laid across the shallow portions of the south china sea aiming to connect the people of GSEACPS.

To do this, I will be asking contractors, engineers, and men of skill and talent from the various foreign powers to join the team that was assemble to undertake this project
>>
>>348654

I'll take over management of the Arabian League if that's okay.
>>
>>348917
From whomever is willing to catch and export the animals, preferably at a good price for healthy subjects. Furthering genetics tech and indeed, strengthening the economy.
>>
>>348891
I changed the biography like you said so you can see it if it fits in, so now I just pick a project?
>>
>>348851
I check up on hwo my lackeys - uh my senior administrators are doing.

I also begin planning the implementation of early warning systems on all my borders.
>>
>>348982
>>
>>348982
>>
>>348974
Way too large scale project for one turn. Make it smaller - you can always expand on this project in later turns. The size that I find acceptable this turn is if you made only one such hyper transit line. Later as your technological capacity advances you will be able to take on larger scale projects.

Also, as I understand, this is meant to improve the economy of your polity?

>>348979
Yea, sure. Head here to get up to speed with what has happened in Arabic League. http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/Arabic_League

>>348980
Then you have to get someone here to agree to trade these animals with you. Also, state on which you are focusing - genetic tech or economy in this project. (This will determine the outcome of this project next update.)

>>348981
Yes. correct.
>>
>>348982
>>349013
>>349053
Um, this was meant for North Atlantic Federation, yes?
>>
>>349129
Genetic tech, and who would like to sell me some vermin!
>>
>>349138
Yeah, that was my actions for the North Atlantic Federation.
>>
>>349129
We fear that Europe may retaliate against what we have done against Spain and Switzerland. We shall send a proposal to Greater Israel for a Non-Aggression Pact, and further our military spending, putting an emphasis on our navy.
>>
>>349129
ofcourse. This project may take an approximation of 6-8 years to finish. However, maybe experts from some other nation may help our project's meet a much more sooner deadline. I will send word to the other nations that if they will lend us their support. I will provide them the manufacturing goods of my country with zero tariffs.
>>
>>349189
>>349156
You two have rats, right?
>>
>>349207
Funnily enough, Rome has a rat infestation.
>>
What is Oceania's official name? Can I take it?
>>
>>349207
rats? is this what you ask of the continental congress? I can assure you that we have ample of rats, although it is not often that a major power asks another to exchange rodents.... may I ask... Why the desire for pests?
>>
>>349293
>>349239
I would puchase them, for science!
>>
>>349308
And what are you planning on using them for?
>>
File: 1451013887766j.png (397 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1451013887766j.png
397 KB, 512x512
>>349156
If the Greater Israel dude doesn't issue any orders by next update I will respond on Israel's behalf within the update.

Also to every player here. YOU CAN INTERACT WITH NPC'S. I WILL BE SIMULATING THEM.

What exactly are you doing with your navy, man? Gib me some specifics. Are you making lots of small boaties? Are you creating a new super carrier? Are you researching some sort of new technology for your carriers or cruisers?

>>349280
Yes you can take it. Head here to catch up on what has happened there since 2016. http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/The_Femicracy_of_Australia_and_Oceania
>>
>>349129

Cheers.

The meeting of the Arabic League sets out several motions.

Firstly, condemnation of the occupation of Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine by Israel, on which we are all agreed. The ISIS organisation was bad, but now it's gone these lands would be better off with their religious and ethnic kin of the Arabic League. Surely the world at large should support this, in the name
of self determination?

We also argue about closer intergration, but achieve nothing. Many accusations and threats are thrown about, honours questioned and ridiculous demands made. The League is still far from a single true nation.
>>
>>349319
Right then. I want to give all of the Australian interior (still owned by filthy CIS MALES) to proud Aborigynal wymyn of colour, to boost their loyalty to us and smash white feminism.
>>
>>349317
Our scientists need lab rats, and I am not at liberty to tell you anything else about the project. Company secrets and all that, can't be telling anyone what we don't have available to the public yet.
>>
>>349319
Making more small boats.
>>349355
How many rats do you desire for?
We can wager a price for them.
>>
>>349367
I'm thinking 100,000. Maybe get them breeding.
>>
>>349319
Send diplomats to nearby countrys to establish trade deals to increase our economys and so they'll be on better terms with me and so the economy will be strengthened.
>>
>>349375
Name your price.
>>
>>349375
I might be able to provide you of this.... product.... however, catching mice is quite tiring work....

what's in it for me?
>>
>>349375
Although, we do desire advancement in our navy.
Perhaps you can work on some technology for us in exchange for the rats.
>>
File: destroyer of worlds.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
destroyer of worlds.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>349322
Now, besides diplomatic statements, would you also like to take on some sort of project?

>>349348
You need to elaborate your action a bit more. Currently it is a bit too vague and I have currently hard time understanding that exactly.

What do you mean by giving Australian interior to aboriginal women? How and why will it boost their loyality? How and why will it smash white feminism?

>>349381
A generic "Establish trade deals" does not work in this game. This is modern world and pretty much all countries participate in trade by default. However, what you can do, is to ask for specific trade deals. For example, ordering cheap cars from China and selling them in your country for less than they were purchased for to simulate local economy.
>>
>>349418
>>349396
Tell you what, I will pay €10 apiece for the rats, and you may suggest the next project when we reveal the product. If you both contribute, the projects will occur simultaneously.
>>
File: Australia.jpg (178 KB, 800x804) Image search: [Google]
Australia.jpg
178 KB, 800x804
>>349425
I mean seizing all lands within the Australian outback owned by cis males, and granting those lands to aboriginal women, which will make them more supportive of us since we restored them their lands. The ascendancy of women of colour in Australia will help smash the white-centric model that current-10th wave femininsm currently suffers from.
>>
Hey guys, what's happened since my metal trade with Central America?

Also, I'm going to be placing funds into solar energy and mining plants.
>>
>>349425

Well... I suppose.

Water is a big issue in many of the league members, and global climate change will likely only make this worse.

The league will put funding into increasing our efforts relating to water. Water treatment and reclamation plants, as well as serveying for new aquifers we can draw water from. We'll also set up agreements to trade water between ourselves and make sure everyone has enough for their people.
>>
>>349425
Actually instead begin sending prospecters to find large store of valuable materials so I can begin to become self sufficient on metal and such and so I can add another thing that I can export.
>>
>>349425
Implement early warning systems on all my borders, comprised of underground telephone lines, guarded radio towers, border patrols with radios and silent radio alerters, and border towers with telescopes.
>>
>>349442
Sounds good to me.
We request you work upon naval technology, focusing on weaponry.
>>
>>349478

South American nation wanting metal you say!

Can we be friends? I happen to have a ton of rare metals.

Who else is your ally?
>>
>>349496
Well I assume I'm on good terms with my neighbors, however access to large amounts of rare metals like gold and such used for electronics would be very useful for me, and a friend in africa would also be good. If you want to be allys with me I'll accept gladly.
>>
>>349541

Glad to hear! After all, this would come with an automatic alliance with Central America, whom I already am trading with.
>>
>>349442
an wonderful offer from such a well-known institution. I accept as well. The Continental Congress will be filled with utmost joy at the knowledge of this mutually beneficial deal.

You will receive your first crates of mice in the next month.
>>
File: 1465279946725.jpg (150 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465279946725.jpg
150 KB, 736x1024
>>348958
>>349452
Oh, sorry, your comment slipped by me. Actually there is no such thing as Central America. There is Mexican Syndicate. Ansvering on behalf of Mexican Syndicate, they already have enough weapons (smuggled straight out of USNA), however they are interested in if you might want to order large amounts of narcotics from them?

Also, about your solar energy and mining plants. You can have only one project at a time. Choose one and explain what you are gonna do with them.

>>349464
Whoa, man, a bit too much projects for one turn. Choose one to pursue for this turn and explain it.

>>349485
Your borders are freaking long. You need to choose a certain border to implement all this on. Possible options:
>Western Siberia
>Southern Siberia
>Northern Siberia
>Border in America
>Seaborders in Atlantic
>Seaborders in Pacific
>Seaborders in Arctic

--------------------
ALSO PEOPLE, I'LL BE LEAVING IN AN HOUR. Currently you can still ask me stuff and I can give feedback on your projects. After I leave I will not be doing that. Surely some posts will come while I am offline and surely some of them will be too big for this turn. So, I will scale them down a bit by myself, while trying to maintain their spirit to the best of my ability.
>>
>>349654
will the turns by via years? if so Is this the year 2021?
>>
>>349490
>>349644
Great, an agreement, I promise you will be suprised at what we come up with by your heading, Mr. Roman Ambassador.
>>
>>349654

My singular project is establishing a solar grid to power as much of the country as possible.
>>
>>349658
Yes, one turn is 1 year.
>>
>>349675

Also, it's going to be near the Arab border, due to the vast amount of underpopulated desert.

The bigger a power plant, the better.
>>
>>349654
Put most on our border with the USNA and some on our border with China.
>>
>>349675
>>349702
Got, it.

>>349704
Approved.
>>
>>349661
As you know, we are a nation that is bound by trade and oceans. We are blessed to have such a splendid area for our people to live in.. However, scenic beaches and stunning ports and harbors can only do so much... and in terms of energy, we are lacking in space.... Crude power plants do often work well for our nation, it is cheap, space friendly, and quite reliable but the exhaust and the polution leaves much to be desired. we would like to advance upon it... Our surveyor teams have discovered vast quantities of thorium in the seabed north of the papua new guinea. I have heard tales about a new form of nuclear energy that originated from the americans.. liquid salt reactors with thorium as it's fuel... Thorium is 20x more Common than uranium, it's halflife is considerable shorter than uranium, and the energy yield is about the same. The reactor itself is also an improvement. I have heard that it can utilize 33% of all energy produced by any nuclear reaction. compared that to the measly 8% of a heavy water reactors. One can see the attractiveness of this device and its great advantages over the devices of yore.

I desire to see a working model in the end of our deal. more over I desire to see a new nuclear plant fitted with an industrial sized reactor using this technology... I know that you have a stellar reputation for the quality of your work. I hold high hopes for you and your endeavors. May this trade deal be the first foundations for a blossoming relationship between our people.
>>
I Wish to Send an Ultimatum to Mexico. Give Puerto Rico, Cuba,and English speaking zones of the Caribbean at once.
>>
>>349704
I will nuke you! Don't threaten me and go back to clubbing seals you canucks
>>
>>349743
We would prefer you to wait on your decision until our current project is released, I will keep in mind "energy solutions" when the time comes if you would prefer to keep with your current decision at that point.
>>
>>349773
Can I join in on this fun club? I have Isotopes ant my disposal.
>>
OP, can I gamemode 2 the yellow bit at the bottom of Africa?
>>
File: WzGJ8fR.jpg (216 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
WzGJ8fR.jpg
216 KB, 2048x1365
>>349750
You will recieve a response from Mexican Syndicate in the next update.

>>349759
>>349791
I think that at this point it would be prudent to mention that Australia does not yet have actual Nuclear weapons, however its military has the capacity to use such a weapon. And it is true, isotopes are at Australia's disposal.

>>349813
Yes, you can. Also you have the rare liberty to think of some lore for this country as it still has none. http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/South_African_Union

Also you might want to read up on the lore of other countries in this gameworld. You can do this here: http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Countries
>>
>>349791
Perhaps at a later date, the rat deal is closed, but there may be an opening for your trade later on.
>>
>>349855
I'm the USNA not the SJW Reich
>>
>>349882
Ah, sorry. Could you change your name to USNA?
>>
>>349704
we begin the development of heavy humanoid mechs that can withstand large amounts of force as a deep sea apparatus for mining the thorium
>>
>>349946
Whoa, hold your horses, South Asian Sphere. Only one project permitted at once.
>>
>>349946
Say, mining subs. Legs are overrated anyway.
>>
I wanna start by officially making our language English to eliminate dissert
>>
>>350012
dissent*
>>
Eastern European Bloc should start Space program and built 100% domestic rocket.
>>
>>349979
nah I like the mechs.
>>349920
Okay sir, it'll be for next year then.
>>
I also wanna invest into the Antarctic Corporation for them good oils
>>
>>350093
You hear that GM, Africa is buying antarctic oil, let's call it, €10 per barrel, could come to quite a sum, depending on how much crude you need.
I'm using euros because the USNA economy is apparently fucked.
>>
What time will OP return?
>>
>>350589
you wanna get some trade running matey [/Spoiler] let's nuke everyone [/Spoiler]
>>
>>350668
*slow clap*
>>
>>350668

Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>350668
I got nuclear weapons, if we can get an alliance I'll sell you Nuclear weapons at 500,000,000,000€ Per warhead, 100,000,000,000€ per ICBM rocket.
Will you back me up if I colonize the Carribean and Switzerland?
>>
>>352227
USNA is taken, ya poser.
>>
>>352229
Check my ID. I changed my Name because OP was having issues
>>
>>352230
>2 posts by ID
wew
>>
>>352230
Wait I'm in a hotel right now, but I am the original guy. Anyway, can I open an Embassy there?
>>
>>352227
Why those places?
>>
>>352242
Because Cuba was a rebel colony, The English speaking parts of the caribbean ars under Mexican Syndicate control, and they stole my Puerto Rico. As for Switzerland, The Balkan Federation stole their independence, and I wish to restore mighty Helvetica.
>>
So I'm hoping to join. Is the Nationalist European Union taken?
>>
>>352227
How about we shake hands on 250 billion per warhead and 50 billion per ICBM with my support on taking Switzerland and the Caribbean?

By the way, OP, is there anywhere where I can find the total GDP of my- and the others- country
>>
>>352564
GM should be back soon and he'll sort it out
>>
File: 2_Hell_Hound.jpg (87 KB, 724x530) Image search: [Google]
2_Hell_Hound.jpg
87 KB, 724x530
>>352564
GM here. Nationalist European Union is not yet taken. You can have it. Head here to read what this country is all about.http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/Nationalist_European_Union

Also head here to catch up on whats going on with other countries. http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Countries

Also, I suggest you place your orders very soon, since in a few hours I'll write an update and advance one hour.
>>
>>352263
Actually Switzerland was apart of west EU
>>
>>352617
Alright then.
I might as well start by the construction of a missile defense project to intercept ICBMs approaching my boarders, since 'Merica seems to be selling them like candy. I'd also like to extend a pact of non-aggression to the East European Bloc.
>>
OP I would like to request India if that's possible.
>>
File: greek-salad-wraps-960x824.jpg (166 KB, 960x824) Image search: [Google]
greek-salad-wraps-960x824.jpg
166 KB, 960x824
>>352635
yes, India is open for taking. You can have it. Also head here to catch up on India and other countries. http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Countries

Also, my update post composing is quarter done. In approx 3 hours I will post it. In the meanwhile you can still post your order for this turn.
>>
>>352663
OP what's free to take now?
>>
>>352664
>>352663
If free I'd like to take the Chinese empire.
>>
>>352664
As of now, free to claim countries are the following.
>Andean Community
>Central African Union
>Central Asian Union
>Chinese Empire
>Eastern African Union
>Greater Israelian Hegemony
>Mexican Syndicate

Head here to read, what each of those countries are about.
>>
>>352673
You can take China.
>>
Correct me I make any mistakes in what I can actually do. >>352675

First project - Technological Advancement/Focus

With the massive changes around the world and even within our new founded empire, we must better ourselves and the technology we use. Within our borders we have some of the most advanced old countries in technology, japan with its desperate need to better robotics and south korea being the named 'tech capital of the world' we find ourselves at the forefront of a new age. Our country shall embrace what we have and as such we will create a tech centre, where files, data, blueprints, ideas and more are shared between our scientists, our country will fund these great minds. Robotics, materials, rocketry, computing, industry, sociology, genetics, physics, engineering and biology. No field of study shall be left behind. Our empire shall stand above all, and reach higher than any before it for our thoughts shall be more complex, our ideas will illuminate the world. We shall work towards this future, no matter the cost.
>>
This will be India's first move.

Form a government department that specialises in propaganda and censorship, obviously we can't openly call it propaganda, so disguise the department as "The department of creativity and innovation"( or DEPCINN).
>>
>>352704
And with what preliminary project will this new department will work with.
>>
>>352745
It will initially start relatively small, with a few thousand undercover agents.

These agents will be disguised as ordinary citizens, strategically placed in the largest cities, that way they can become acquainted with as many people as possible.

The agents will be tasked with spreading the good word of the far left wing and communism.

This will also involve the distribution of pro-communism literature.
>>
>>352745
Has a turn passed since my last turn?
>>
>>352764
This is the beginning of a move to steer people to believe in communism.

I'd also just like to express greatly that the agents "undercover-ness" is important as we want the people to think they're making their own political decisions.
>>
Wassup my glip glops!?
>>
>>352776
Wubalubadubdub!
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 296x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 296x498
>>352776
Kek
>>
>>352572
Hmm. 375 a warhead, 75 a rocket. I need monies, and No assistance needed.
>>
>>352624
Cause swiggity swooty!
>>
>>352263
It was required for Switzerland to not perish and be conquered by another empire.
>>
>>352845
I still think giving it out to like the, NEU, woulf be better than Yugo 2.0
>>
>>352263
>>352856
Also, you annexed the entirety of Canada.
>>
>>352842
You can have Switzerland, so long as you don't go through me to get it. And don't build any military bases there while you're at it.
>>
>>352860
Why did my name not show?
>>
>>352856
And NEU clearly doesn't care enough about Switzerland to have it.
>>
Well I think we all need more robots and science. With all these talks of nukes it seems you all want a fallout and worldwide human extinction. Do you have no honour for the work your ancestors did?!
>>
>>352871
Well, the Swiss do have all that money and efficiency.

I changed my mind. I'll be annexing those Swiss after all.
>>
>>352872
The NEU and USNA are too busy being warmongering shitters for me to focus on science.
>>
>>352876
Good!
>>352859
Since when?
Nunavut, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Quebec, and Nova Scotia are under Quebecois control.
>>
>>352872
>>352880
Hey now. I've only had one action so far and it was focused on defending myself from nuclear threats, not even making my own or anything like that.

I sure do want to focus on science and the betterment of mankind, but first I want to make sure I don't get fucked for simply existing and because someone could.
>>
Listen up faggots! Who would like to agree to nuke the fuck out of the first shit stain to launch a nuke?
>>
>>352886
Oh sorry the majority of Canada.
And where's the proof that the Swiss would be better off in the NEU's hands.
>>352887
"I don't want to get fucked over so I'm going to fuck someone over because I'm a greedy nation."
>>
>>352889

We believe our ancestors would agree to forge bonds against those who use nuclear weapons, but to use them ourselves would be foolish, perhaps a world wide coordinated attack WITHOUT the nukes would work?
>>
>>352898
Fine, I'm not annexing the Swiss. But then, I'm not going to let anyone else annex it either.

Switzerland will be eternally neutral, until the end of time.
>>
>>352909
And without the help of a larger nation, what's stopping from someone else taking it.

You were talking about annexing it a moment ago. Can we really trust you with the care of it?
>>
>>352889
Me.
I'm expansionistic and will only use them in Defense.
Speaking of which, I want to reactivate SDI.

>>352887
I'll put you under the umbrella if I can help yall get Kaliningrad and Poland.
>>
>>352902
It would be difficult. I for one am definitely going to invest in some superweapons at some point. And murder anyone who actually uses superweapons. (eg. Under this treaty the use of superweapons would be permitted only as a decisive punishment for the unauthorized use of superweapons or, in extreme cases, to end a major threat.
>>
>>352663

Hows' the update OP?
>>
>>352919
Major threat being described as either a contract with enough power to void the treaty (destroying our weapons before we can react) or an external threat (you know, aliens, demons, huge dangerous object hurtling towards the earth, that sort of thing)
>>
>>352979
And yes, this means that you can produce too many nukes and get nuked for it.
>>
>>352987
So for me rearming cold war nukes, you are going to nuke me?
Is this a threat?
>>
>>353023
Your ancestors smell like rotten processed meat between stale butter infused bread halves. Dishonour on you, your famiry and your parrot.
>>
>>353033
Greetings Chinese Empire, due to the war threats by both the United States of North America and Nationalist European Union, along with our proud ancestry, do you wish for an alliance?
>>
>>353039
We greet you honoured Romans. From the time where the silk road spanned between us and connected our great cultures to now, we have not seen reason to war. An alliance would be a thing of great beauty and shall connect us within this new age. We shall accept and propose greater embassies within both our lands to strengthen our connections. We also invite you to our cultural events and hope to have talks of a research agreement that shall benefit us both.
>>
>>353033
How dare you insult us. I will tear apart our debts qnd you will not see a dime of Ametican cash
>>
>>353054
>Ametican
ITS A FAKE
>>
>>353071
I'm on mobile, typing is a pain in the ass
>>
>>353023
Maybe. But the same goes for all the other nukefags out there.
>>
>>353054
It's OK america, our ansestors smell mostly of neckbeards, and other people who's homes had no use for them. In fact, the labs still smell a lot like neckbeards.
>>
>>353096
Which country are you even? You have no name.
>>
>>353118
Antarctica Corporation.
Theyre currently making genetically engineered ratgirls for domestic ownership or something.
>>
Op might be deaded
>>
>>353125
They have Nukes?
>>
>>353146
Why do you want to know?
>>
I thought OP would be back by now.
>>
File: arctic drone.jpg (130 KB, 932x746) Image search: [Google]
arctic drone.jpg
130 KB, 932x746
Okay, OP here, the original way I planned to have updates work turned out to be not quite what I expected. They entail wayyyyyyy too much work - nearly autistic amounts of work. Thus I will not be making special update post today. Perhaps tomorrow if I figure out a different way.

But this does not mean that our game stops. FROM THIS POST ONWARDS THE YEAR IS 2021. Lets see how we can organically handle this, perhaps this organic way is here to stay.
>>
>>353221
desu, I have been trying to compose that update post for 4 hours now and only 3/4 of it is finished.
>>
>>353221
Jesus

Can you at least show us a sneak peak? I'm curious to see what kind of format your using? And how much info your including?
>>
>>353149
Security reasons.
If he has nukes, he is a threat to me.
>>
>>353228
Post what you have so it doesn't go to waste. One of the ways you could do it is by updating the wiki with what occured during the turn/action thingee
>>
>>353267
Have you considered not being a warmonger?
>>
>>353243
>>353268
Antarctica Inc.
South African Union made a large oil order to Antarctica, filling Australia Inc's economy with extra money.
+1 To economy.
Bought a whole bunch of rats from Balkan Federation and Greater South East Asian Co Prosperity Sphere to fuel its project to dabble in genetic engineering. They managed to make quite a few advancements in gentic engineering.
+1 To genetic engineering.
-1 To economy.
United West Africa
United West Africa made a deal where she trades procious metals to Mecosur with very low prices. This made a small hit to United West Africa's economy.
-0.5 To economy.
United West Africa made extensive solar power plants in desert.
+1 To economy.
Greater South East Asian Co Prosperity Sphere
Sold quite a lot of rats to Antarctica.
+1 To economy.
After months of planning, legislating and engineering, the first bridge has been built. It has provided valuable experience in megastructure engineering. However it is not quite extensive yet to provide any economical bonus.
+1 To structural engineering.
North Atlantic Federation
Builds various early warning systems on the border with United States of North America. Warning system comprise of underground telephone lines, guarded radio towers, border patrols with radios and silent radio alerters, and border towers with telescopes.
+1 To military defense
Roman-Balkan Federation
Sold quite a bunch of rats to Antarctica Inc.
+1 To economy
Expanded the capabilities of his navy, by building a few hundred small boats.
+1 To naval military power.
Arabic League
Arabic League set up new water treatment and reclamation plants, as well as surveying for new aquifers they can draw water from. They have also set up agreements to trade water between themselves and make sure everyone has enough for their people.
+1 To economy.
Femicracy of Australia and Oceania
Grant Australia Interior to aboriginal women to smash cis what males.
+1 To loyal servants.
Mecosur
Mecosur spent many pesos to survey the yet uncharted ranges of its jungles to see if it finds any usable places to mine.
+Found possible places to build mines.
+1 To geological sciences.
United States of North America
-Send an Ultimatum to Mexico. Give Puerto Rico, Cuba,and English speaking zones of the Caribbean at once.

East European Bloc
-Begin their own space program and launch a rocket 100% their own.
South African Union
-Invests into Antarctic Inc for them oils.
Nationalis European Union
-I might as well start by the construction of a missile defense project to intercept ICBMs approaching my boarders, since 'Merica seems to be selling them like candy.
- I'd also like to extend a pact of non-aggression to the East European Bloc.
Chinese Empire
-tech centre, where files, data, blueprints, ideas and more are shared between our scientists
India
-Found a government organization which will secretly make communism more acceptable for people.
(cont)
>>
>>353243
>>353268
>>353276
India
-Found a government organization which will secretly make communism more acceptable for people.
Andean Community
-Seek alliance with Chinese Empire
-Seeing USNA go Best Korea with its nuclear devices, they start to construct underground nuclear shelters.
Central African Union
-Starts nation wide agricultural education for all of its citizens.
Central Asian Union
-Launches an anti missile sattelite.
East African Union
-Founds new mines to mine for more metals.
Greater Isael
-Accepts non-Agression Pact with Roman-Balkan Federation
-Proposes to become allies
-Converts police to contain exclusively israelians
Mexican Syndicate
-Responds to United States of North America with "Come and fight me, bitch."
-Founds extensive fields, where narcotics are grown, and make one person from each family work there.
>>
Don't worry, I will work out a method to make information more accesible.

I just need a bit of thinking to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>353287
Gods speed OP, this thread has a lot of potential

But now that an update has been posted, can we have another turn OP?
>>
>>353305
Yes, year 2021 is in full effect. Choose what you want to do this year.
>>
>>353323
Here we go.

We would formally like to announce to the world India's NEUTRALITY. This means we will not partake in any conflicts. Our military will be fairly limited as well, maintaining only a force that can adequately patrol/guard our borders.

We will also cease production of nuclear weapons (or any WMD, for that matter), as a sign of good faith. However, we will maintain our current stockpile of 110-130 warheads, as a defensive measure. (Our warheads may also be for sale if the right bidder came along)

We will also be removing many of our embassies from around the world, leaving only a few deemed "necessary", the money earned from this action will be reinvested into DEPCINN (propaganda dpt. for those of you that forgot).
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 533x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 533x510
>>353271
I just need more land,
I have no wish to start an uneeded conflict

ELECTION RESULTS:
54% for Republican
45% for Democrat
1% for other

Yeah we're sorry for being rude, can we purchase the Caribbean islands? Also I only sell to responsible buyers of bombs. Does Mexico or the Canadians want to join our democratic state?
>>
>>353323
Any effect from the science thing?
>>
>>353280
Then I have no choice.
Invade Puerto Rico, Tijuana, and the Bahamas.
I have to go, be back in a few hours.
>>
>>353323
Can we see the stats of each country.
If that's too much work, just the Game Mode 2 and 1 countries?
>>
>>353323
I'd like to focus on advancing technology. I'm giving funding towards the research and development of a Quantum computer.

I'll also be implementing more ecological power sources. Not all at once of course, but eventually it will save money on power production and pollution cleanup.
>>
>>353373
Can we reforge NATO? I just want to be wuved.
Bye for a bit, talk to yall soon
>>
>>353389
Um, no. We don't want to have an obligation to participate in your wars.
>>
>>353323

I'd like to build up my nations's tank divisions. Preferably some of the upgraded, solar-powered kind.

Also, I've talked about it with my allies already, but is trading resources a "turn"?
>>
hey OP think you can set up a skype chat? It might be better and easier
>>
>>353323
Accept the alliance proposal with Greater Israel.
Focus on improving the military discipline of our army and our ground forces.
>>353416
How about an IRC?
>>
>>353323
>>353424
Focus on improving the military discipline of our army and our ground forces strength.
>>
>>353337
The nevly founded science centre is proving to work exaclty as expected. Lots of unneccesary paperwork has been avoided by creating a new electronic environment for scientists to use. Scientists and engineers can now undertake much numerous scientific projects. However during the planning phase, when scientists were just studying the causes that are causing the stagnation, they found another problem with the system or society in general.

Across all three countries, it has become a cultural norm for everyone to strive becoming a Doctor in something. Many people study in universities just to finish and find out that job market is already saturated and have to settle for inferior jobs either because there is no jobs or because they never wanted to study in the universe to begin with and went there just because social norms pushed them to. These people, however, could have gone to study a year in trade school and could already be off working and producing valuable tax money to fuel the tech center.

Also, the app called "Sesame Credit" ended its beta stage in 2020, what will become of it now.
>>
Is the UK claimed? If it split, I'll take either
>>
>>353424

a Discord would be even simpler.
>>
>>353441
UK is part of the NEU. They decided to come back when it was formed, apparently.
>>
>>353447
https://client02.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23Earth2020&server=irc.mibbit.net
ez pz
>>
>>353323
Produce the pocket sized fluff balls, sell them. Start the bid high, lower it if we feel we would get more monies. Keep lawyers on stand by to sue the everlasting shit out of anyone who sells our genetic property, or attempts to duck with it.
>>
>>353332
So are there any bids for some nuclear warheads?

I'm not looking for money, I'd rather an exchange of resources. If anyone has some sort industrial technology/resource they're willing to trade for some nukes?
>>
File: drug.jpg (179 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
drug.jpg
179 KB, 800x800
>>353353
Mexican Syndicate globally announces that it will strongly throttle narcotics export into USNA if America continues with the war. People in USNA are obviously not happy with this. Many rebellions(manned mainly by desperate drug-addicts) across USNA break out.

Also Mexican armies fight with USNA forces. (Outcome of war will be determined in next update)
>>
>>353366
At 2020, every country was equal in all their stats. Only exception being the Arabic League, which has above average defence, but below average attack. The projects you have undertaken in 2020 have modified your countries accordingly.
>>
What all is a part of the NEU? I really don't want to be stuck with sandniggers.
>>
>>353509
Why not try South America?
>>
>>353373
In order to research the development of Quantum computers, you need to reseach fundamental particles and particle construction. Particle construction requires sub-atomic construction. Sub-atomic construction needs atomic construction to be researched.

All of these fields are pretty untangible as of yet, m8. I am not saying that you can't research these, but I am saying that any meaningful outcome requires at least 10 turns of research at this stage. I'd suggest funding a project that is far more tangible, but relates overall to computing, computer engineering and science of small things.

About implementing ecological power sources. What kind of direction are you taking in this regard? The renewable or nuclear?
>>
>>353468
>>353416
>>353149
Hey? I made a species, what would you like me to make next?
>>
>>353408
So, you want to develop tanks that move with electric engines and can be charged from ordinary power grid?
>>
>>353276
Now having found the resources, a project is to be undertaken to create mines and the necessary facilities to harvest and refine these materials.

Not sure if it counts as a project but I want to send a diplomat to the other south american nation to my west if he's willing to make an alliance. If it does just ignore this.
>>
>>353522
You're right. QC will be the end goal then. Until then, researching advanced computing and miniaturization seems like a good place to start.

Also, renewable. Though I'm not tearing down my existing nuclear reactors, i might convert them to Thorium reactors later.
>>
>>353531

You got it. Would make them much cheaper too.
>>
>>353433

Project - Distributed Workforce and Intelligence

Our empire demands that the citizens work effectively. Opening new jobs focused on science to reward those who have higher intellect and a will to learn and improve themselves. We shall start creating reports on the cultural desire for children to become doctors, label it as unnecessary and proclaim that only those with the natural drive to delve into these subjects will succeed. Our empire will outline and standardise a distribution of education and employment that causes our citizens to aim to a wider range of jobs.

While at the same time as this shift, we will use this semi-propaganda campaign to give a slight focus into the economy boosting professions, giving our empire a slight economical boost to aid as a support structure for our tech centre. We shall move forward, united under the empires flag. We shall step forward working together to build the future, with tools, with mind, or with our voices. Everyone and everything shall be used to better ourselves.
>>
Hmm. Are the nations around Brazil available?
>>
>>353527

Is there a way we could privately message?

I have a deal.
>>
>>352830
I'll take 5 ICBMs and 1 warhead then
>>
>>353546
I think that might be Mercosur, where corporations took over. Otherwise there's the Andean Community.
>>
>>353548
>>353527

Use this
VVVVVV
>>353467
>>
What's that?>>353557
>>
>>353574
http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/Mercosur
http://earth2020.wikia.com/wiki/Andean_Community
>>
>>353546
The pink bit down there is taken but I believe the dark green is free, you wont need to worry about me since I'm just intrested in buisness and making money so long as I am not attacked.
>>
>>353541
approved
>>
File: scv.jpg (91 KB, 485x456) Image search: [Google]
scv.jpg
91 KB, 485x456
>>353640
I begin the Submarine Contruction and Mining vehicle project.(SCMV project) which starts the developement of mechanical humanoid vehicles that can withstand massive amounts of force from the underwater pressure.
>>
>>352698
I'm willing to trade my metals so you can build your stuff in return for whatever you discover that interests me (you'd have to inform me of all your technological projects). And seeing as I'm now an ally of USNA , it'll make you mutual allies. Deal?
>>
>>353665
Apologies from the empire but your choice of allies is worrying and your want of our innovations is... how you say, 'cute'.

However at this time the glorious Chinese Empire needs not the importation of your second rate materials. We decline your offer.
>>
A gender quota of a minimum of 95% women in all high-level positions is passed. Half of all white oppressors in our patriarchal parliament are replaced with strong, proud WoCs to help lead the intersectional trans-inclusive fymininst revolution.
All forms of social media, with the exemption of Tumblr, are hereby banned.
>>
>>353932
[email protected] says, "Any australians want to buy an adorapet TM?
>>
>>353932
>>353640

Side Project - Citizen Protection.

Our empire does not need the idiotic and self destructive ideals that spawn from Australia, noticing the banning of social media we ourselves remove the ability of our citizens to interact with Tumblr in order to stop them from destroying themselves in stupidity and communicating through social media with the feminists. Our men and women are already equal, as they both have roles to play as cogs in the machinery of our empire.
>>
>>353979
Those pets better be gendyr neutral, cis scum.
>>353993
Just more proof that the misogynist transphobic otherkin-oppressing patriarchy is alive and well in China. When the femolution comes to your country all you racist rapist cis male pigs will be slaughtered like the poor innocent animals you turn into 'food'.
>>
>>354083
They are all neutered if that's what you mean.
>>
Too late to join?
>>
>>353640
Can you list some of the issues the Mode 2 countries have at the moment
>>
File: Assigned meme.png (313 KB, 720x621) Image search: [Google]
Assigned meme.png
313 KB, 720x621
>>354137
Oh.
My.
Female.
God.
Did you jus-
I cant.
I cant even.
You disGUSTUING SHITLORD HOW DARE YOU MUTILATE THE GENITALIA THOSE POOR ANIMALS WITHOUT CONSULTING THEM ON THEIR SEX IDENTITY THOSE AMINALS COULD BE TRANS FOR ALL YOU KNOW YOU DISGUSTING RACIST CIS SCUM I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU YOU SICK WHITE MALE
>>
I can just imagine that this is a warped reality where we're all leaders of our respective countries sat around a table arguing this shit in plain view of every other individual. Most of us being stupid as all hell and then that one feminist over there... Pffsh.
>>
>>354137
So it seems Australia doesn't want it, but you're free to sell it over here if you want. I'm sure several of our lonely people with disposable income will want them.
>>
>>354159
Nope, there are a few unclaimed countries left. Scroll upwards, there should be one post saying what is left.
>>
>>354194
I guess Idiocracy came true after all.
>>
>>353527
Naval weapons.
>>
LEAVING FOR TODAY. RETURING ABOUT 19 HOURS FROM THE MAKING OF THIS POST.
>>
>>353527
>>354276
Actually wait.
More durable synthetic fiber to be used as body armor for our ground units.
>>
>>354179
So, that's a no.
>>354195
A European market, brilliant, I'm sure you would be pleased to note that they are easily trained, smart as dogs and clean themselves more often then cats.
>>
>>354299
>synthetic fiber
Kek. Have your heard of spider silk?
>>
>>353527
>>354276
>>354299
>>354326
Wait. More durable vehicle armor.
>>
>>354336
What do you want it made of, ice?
>>
>>354179
For the record
1. We didn't mutilate any genitalia, we removed it.
2. They are Antarctic corporation property, not natural animals.
3. The corporation doesn't see either sex, nor race, only numbers.
4. The corporation has no gender.
And 5. The corporation has no race.
>>
Well it's getting pretty late where I am and I've got to go. So I'll just post my next actions right now.

Besides continuing to convert to clean energy and Thorium reactors, I'll start researching micro-technology and better robotics if computing and miniaturization pans out.

I'll also switch election methods from first-past-the-post to the Alternate vote for presidential elections, single transferable vote for regional representatives/senators, and mixed-member proportional representation for district representatives. The former will prevent the spoiler effect and eliminate worry of radical parties and candidates gaining traction. The later will ease fears about risks of gerrymandering and minority rule.
>>
>>354386
Preach it!
Immortal robot age now!
>>
>>354386
I cannot even with your disgusting bigoted sexist racist attitude. Sorry, but we can't have animals infected with your Eurocentric toxic masculinity in our glorious Fempire.
>>
>>353481
Take out the Heroin addicts, legalize cocaine for the war. Sweep into the gulf near Mexico city. Carpet bomb it to the ground with B2s
>>
>>353549
Deal.
With this money I will create better defenses, more B2s, and a new Carrier.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1252x1252
>>353932
Sanctions for obstruction of free speech and severe human rights abuses. We have Shut down Tumblr from our servers until you shave your pits.
>>
>>354579
That second thing is probably the best way to fight drug traffickers (despite the potential damage to society). Can't traffic something that's legal.

It was that or create an environment where citizens are content and don't want to do drugs, but that doesn't seem to be your style.
>>
>>354605
Fuck you AmeriKKKa, we shall prevail!
>>
>>354612
We don't see race, gender, religion, or background. Calling our republic the Ku Klux Klan is a complete fallacy.
Go home, Eat Vegemite/hardened crude oil, and ride a kangaroo. You've had too much Fosters.
>>
>>354609
It is, but that won't stop Druggies. Legalizing drugs is the short term solution until I take some clay.
>>
>>354642
Oh my GODDESS I AM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL I POST ON MY TUMBLR BLOG ABOUT THis...

Fuck
>>
>>354684
You could always make your own version of Tumblr, pleb.
>>
>>354684
>Sends a load of AXE body spray to Australia.
Fucking kek anon
>>
>>354695
Yes, but the CIS SCUM PATRIARCHY has prevented proud wymyn from becoming bro-grammers, and so we, although better than men in every way, do not have the genderneutralpersynpower to keep up such a website. I can feel my energy levels running low already...
>>
>>354709
Wow you cis male bigot, just because I look like Gimli from Shitlord of the Rings does not mean you can HARRASS me like this by giving me "and my AXE".
>>
>>354574
The corporation is sanitary. The corporation doesn't care about anything except productivity. The corporation has no culture. The corporation is not, and doesn't identify as, male. Any other hollow insults you would like us to pick apart?
>>
>>354721
We also forbid any travel between our countries and will not supply humanitarian aid to you, so you will not have any of our Junk food.
>>
>>354733
The GLORIOUS Empire of China has begrudgingly come to realisation that we agree with you on this point... Travel between our empire and FAO is hereby banned.
>>
>>354551
To add, I'm also considering redistributing districts with shortest-splitline algorithm to completely get rid of any (on-purpose) future gerrymandering. Since elections have changed there's no profit in it anyways, but it's just in case. Plus, it aught to make the bureaucracy and management of the districts easier and more efficient.
>>
>>354733
What? -öbut I need fast food for muh blood sugar! My HAES advisor told me that big girls needed big meals! I'll starve and become an anorexic 250 pounds!
>>
>>354759
Here women are a staggering 180 pounds, and we also have cut off Blogger from FAO
>>
>>354721
Then learn how to.
The Roman-Balkan Federation hereby forbids you from entering our lands and any trade between the two nations.
>>
>>354743
>>354775
>>354781
THAT IS IT YOU FUCKING SHITLORDS!!!1! *huff* *puff* I AM DONE WITH YOU! EITHER BRING *huff* TUMBLR AND BLOGGER BACK and stop all your bans OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE DRASTIC ACTION!
>>
>>354789
We own neither sites.
>>
Requesting from the UN permission to fire a warhead at FAO
>>
>>354793
Regretfully denied. Don't want to make animal species extinct and destroy rich aquatic ecosystems.
>>
Side Project: Creating a Tumblr-clone that encourages echo chambers and safe spaces but is actually used to record Femicracy's government data.
>>
That is IT! Either you bring Tumblr back right now or we will find or dig up all the current and former cis scum leaders in the FAO and throw them in the ocean! What will you cissies do then, when all the cis scum that cold replace us will be gone?
>>
>>354789
>>354810
>>354823
Side Project: Cut it off from Femicracy, giving an ultimatium of either paying €10,000,000 or having the new site be shut down permanently.
>>
Alright, now I'm finally going. I'll be back in 8 hours-ish.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK