[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Awesome trail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10
File: magic land.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
magic land.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
I figure /qst/ would be a great place for an imageboard play by post game of something Oregon trail like, but with more hilarious stuff put in.

First things first, give me 5 celebrities to set off on the trail to the magical land of magic or something
>>
>>33582
Nic Cage
Obama
Kanye
Princess Diana
Yelle
>>
File: nicky.jpg (401 KB, 650x823) Image search: [Google]
nicky.jpg
401 KB, 650x823
>>33632
I was sorta hoping one celebrity per poster though

I'll count Nicholas Cage though, since he's first on the list

That means about 4 more, one celebrity per person.
>>
>>33582
Brad Pitt
>>
Bernie Sanders
>>
>>33632
>>33663

Kanye West.
>>
>>33582
Donald Trump
>>
>>33582
mike vick
>>
Sorry if I've been avoiding lately, depression a shit

Anyways, the party is Nick Cage, Brad Pitt, Bernie Sanders, Kanye West, and Donald Trump.

Now what car will they drive? (Has to be a car, no planes, trains, tanks or anything too overpowered)
>>
>>43275
VW beatle 1999
>>
File: puddle.jpg (653 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
puddle.jpg
653 KB, 900x675
>>43312
Now starts the quest of Nick cage and his team of other unlikely adventurers!

You have gone smoothly so far, no real problems, but suddenly, there's a puddle, how do we get passed this one? Caulk or ford?
>>
>>43391
We'll have to make a ford boys, no other way to get across.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>43653
Very well, you ford the puddle

Going to roll d2, if 1, you will get through safely, if 2, there will be a slight accident
>>
>>43694
Bernie drowns.
>>
>>43694
Uh oh! Looks like some water got into the Beetle!

Your party takes some time to bucket it out, but over all, you have gotten through this obstacle unharmed, although with a wet floor in your Beetle
>>43710
You decide to throw Bernie into the puddle to drown as a sacrifice.

You are now continuing on with your journey through the street...
>>
File: abandonned car.jpg (1 MB, 2039x1360) Image search: [Google]
abandonned car.jpg
1 MB, 2039x1360
After a few minutes of driving, you have come across an abandoned vehicle. It looks beyond repair, but maybe there could be something inside.

Will you risk looting it, or will you just let it be?
>>
>>43855
Send Diana to loot it, she sure has a lot of experience with destroyed vehicles.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d5)

>>43872
You send Diana to loot the car.. but then you realize that you don't have a Diana on your team. Instead, you decide send Brad Pitt to see what's inside...
>>
File: brad shrug.jpg (59 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
brad shrug.jpg
59 KB, 600x584
>>43938
Sadly, Brad Pitt doesn't find shit, so you all decide to continue on your journey
>>
File: a hood.jpg (2 MB, 2331x1746) Image search: [Google]
a hood.jpg
2 MB, 2331x1746
Rolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d6)

Now you are driving through the hood. Various bad shit happens to people in here, and the roads tend to be pretty bumpy

Only dice will select your fate...
>>
File: a bridge.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
a bridge.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
>>44148
Luckily you were able to cruise out of the ghetto, but now you find yourselves at a weird ass dimensional crossroads.

You can either go through Chicago or the streets of San Francisco. Which will it be?
>>
>>44198
Chicago
>>
File: a pizza place.jpg (186 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
a pizza place.jpg
186 KB, 990x660
>>44297
Once you enter Chicago, you notice a deep dish pizza restaurant.

Would it be a good idea to enter to get a bite to eat, or should we just drive by?
>>
File: a deep pizza.jpg (122 KB, 1001x563) Image search: [Google]
a deep pizza.jpg
122 KB, 1001x563
Rolled 5 (1d6)

Since it's taken so long to decide, your party members beg you enough where you have to go in.

You order the deep pizza, but it's pretty damn deep, deep enough for anyone to drown in, however you can't back out now.

You feel that with odds, all of you will eat the pizza without issue, but with evens, one will fall in and maybe drown if you don't save them (and no, this time you won't be able to select who falls, I already determined who will fall to which result)
>>
>>44893
Thankfully, all of you have eaten the pizza without issue, and are pretty much full, you continue on with your journey

Gonna put this on hold for a while until further notice
>>
File: francis.jpg (1 MB, 2426x3000) Image search: [Google]
francis.jpg
1 MB, 2426x3000
Suddenly, you run into a booth operated by a delinquent.

He says you can go through, but only if you beat him at Rock Paper Scissors. If you lose, one party member will die.

He gets his hand ready! It's time for you to choose, Rock, Paper or Scissors?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK