[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Tales of Jack Chitin #11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: Barbed Gat Benis.png (113 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
Barbed Gat Benis.png
113 KB, 500x548
"Romantic dinner with the lewd bug!" Edition

The Tales of Jack Chitin is a fantasy adventure with a good amount of gallows humor. The quest includes custom art and an emphasis on lore and world building.

Chapter summary pictures
Want to catch up with the story, but don't like reading a lot of dialogue? The chapter summaries contain key scenes with a short description.
WARNING: Plot spoilers though
Chapter 1
http://i.imgur.com/btRzlXF.png
Chapter 2
http://i.imgur.com/vbOQU7z.png
Chapter 3
http://i.imgur.com/M0hktqM.png
Chapter 4
Still ongoing!

Archive
Want the full experience? Find all the posts so far here in chronological order:
http://grubadventures.tumblr.com/chapterlist

Twitter
https://twitter.com/grubadventures

Last thread
>>286495

Sit back, relax, the adventure continues momentarily!
>>
Sorry for the delay guys, had an emergency to take care of. Posting the next scene soon, I PROMISE!
>>
>>310168
PRAISE THE CHUB!
>>
>>310176
Woah woah, an emergency? why tf are you apologizing for being late if someone was in danger? I know you're a pretty dedicated QM by now but damn son.
>>
>>310183
>emergency
My cake was burning!
>>
File: rhyme-time xeri.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rhyme-time xeri.jpg
298 KB, 1920x1080
The opportunity was too great
>>
File: Lewd Bug 1.png (17 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 1.png
17 KB, 960x513
[Present time, a few days after Gat returned to the Mortal Realm]

Jack stretches his new arm.

Jack Chitin
"Thanks, Carnifex. I didn't know you could regenerate missing limbs with Blood Magic."

Carnifex
"No problem. Just be careful, the muscle tissue is still fresh. Don't do any heavy lifting otherwise the blood vessels might burst. Also, I harvested a lot of corpses to do that, you should think about going on another blood hunt."

Jack Chitin
"Consider it done. Hey, I've been meaning to ask you, I know that we can use the blood portals to travel to the Deity Realm, but can we use them to travel around Elysia?"

Carnifex
"Hmm, I don't know actually, I need to figure it out. Give me a couple of minutes to check some runes."

Carnifex walks to his research table, ruffling through various ancient scrolls and research notes.

Possible actions
>Talk to Xeri
>Talk to Gat
>Write-in
>>
>>310186
Cake is serious business, Grub-sama.
That shit better be chocolate cake.
as for >>310203
if jack doesn't know about luna yet (cant remember what happened and 2lazy to check archive lol) then ask gat about her. if we do know
>human season is open
>>
>>310188
Another one for the archives! Thanks anon, made me chuckle.
>>
>>310203
>Talk to Xeri
>>
>>310206
>if jack doesn't know about luna yet
Jack knows that she is alive, due to Carnifex spotting her a few days after the explosion. Jack and Gat know only the part before the explosion, but don't know where Luna is now. Next order of business is to find her.

>cant remember what happened
Feel free to ask if you guys want, I'll be happy to refresh any story related stuff, so you don't have to go digging through the archives.
>>
>>310203
>Write-in
Talk to Xeri, but at the same time, wave dat sweet ass around. You feel like the sexiest person alive after beating down a god; even if it did cost you your arm.
>>
>>310203
>Write-in
Flirt/talk with xeri
>>
File: Lewd Bug 2.png (10 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 2.png
10 KB, 960x513
>>310206
>>310210
>>310287
>>310291

While Carnifex is studying his notes, Jack walks toward the furry fleabag that's resting on the hay bed.

Jack Chitin
"Taking a cat nap?", Jack chuckles

Gat groans at the joke that he heard a million times.

Gat
"What's up, bugboy?"

Jack Chitin
"I've been meaning to ask you. I mean, you told a brief summary of what happened after I died, but could you give me some details, it might help me to figure some stuff out. I've known Luna for a long time, maybe she went to a place I know about."

Gat
"Well, you know about the crying and all. We've spend a few days wandering the forest, since you weren't there and my woodland tracking abilities are a bit rusty. Then we spent the night at a taver..."

Gat suddenly freezes like a block of ice. He thinks about the possible treachery he might have committed, the treachery that might compromise his friendship with Jack. Gat lets out an audible gulp, slowly sweating.

Jack Chitin
"Gat, you ok?"

Gat
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, it's just that... I don't know, we've been drinking a lot since you died, my memory is a bit hazy."

Jack Chitin
"Aww, don't tell me the little fleabag missed me?", he said in a smug tone

Gat
"Very funny, you cockroach.", he said in a slightly anoyyed tone

Gat takes a moment to think.

Gat
"While we were at the tavern, she was talking about a place named Feralia. I've been there a couple of times. Truth be told, it's my homeland... if you can call it that anymore."

Jack Chitin
"Oh, that reminds me, I need to ask Xeri something. Hold that thought, Gat."

Before Jack got the chance to speak, he notices that Xeri isn't present, the warmth in his chest is gone.

Jack Chitin
"Huh, she must be sleeping or something."

Gat
"Ahem, sorry to interrupt you gentlemen, but I have your answer, Jack. Theoretically it is possible, however I never tried to do it. I don't know if the Blood Hooks will recall you back, or if you will be stuck on the other side however."

Jack Chitin
"It's worth a shot. What do you think, Gat?"

Jack turns his gaze towards Gat, only to find him frozen in horror.

Jack Chitin
"Uh Gat, are you sure you're ok?"

Gat
"What the hell... is that thing...", he said while slowly pointing behind Jack

Jack Chitin
"Very funny Gat, I turn around and then you flick my nose or somethi..."

Gat
"NO YOU IDIOT! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT THING!", he said while slowly taking a few steps back

Suddenly a deep female voice echoes through the hut.

???
"Finally... I've found you..."

Possible
>On guard!
>Slowly turn around
>Write-in
>>
File: ayoo.png (208 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ayoo.png
208 KB, 1024x768
>>310309
>Slowly turn around
>>
>>310309
Slight error here:
>"Ahem, sorry to interrupt you gentlemen
That's Carnifex talking
>>
>>310318
She turns into that form during a fug with Jack
Oh baby~
>>
>>310309
>Write-in
turn around quickly then strike a badass pose
>>
>>310335
at last i have found a bigger /d/eviant than myself
although i wouldn't mind fugging the bug
>>
>>310309
>Write-in
Turn around quickly and do Jazz hands
"WELCOME TO THE AMAZING BUG MAN SHOW, WITH YOUR HOST, BUGMAN! CO-STARRING, BARBED DICK!"
>>
File: kekers.png (298 KB, 798x502) Image search: [Google]
kekers.png
298 KB, 798x502
>>310360
>>
File: Lewd Bug 3.png (17 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 3.png
17 KB, 960x513
>>310318
>>310338
>>310360

Xeri
"Gaaat... it is tiiimeeee toooo... depaaart this wooorld...", she said in a deep voice imitating a ghost

Gat jumps and grabs Jack's head, sinking his claws into his face out of fear.

Gat
"FUCK! DON'T TAKE ME, TAKE HIM INSTEAD!", he screamed in a scared and panicking tone

Jack Chitin
"Stop it Gat, it's just Xeri! You're scratching my face aaaahhh!"

Xeri chuckles then starting laughing with a few cute snorts.

Xeri
"Haha, you should have seen your face, you little fleabag!"

Jack pulls away Gat, leaving a few scratch marks on his face.

Jack Chitin
"Come on Xeri, stop fooling around. Wait... you're a ghost?! What happened, are you alright?!", he said in a worried tone

Xeri notices Jack's expression and floats towards him.

Xeri
"Awww, you're worried about me. How sweet of you~", she said while placing her hand on Jack's face

Jack Chitin
"Wait... I can feel your hand...", he places his hand on Xeri's, showing a surprised and warm smile

Xeri
"We've made a lot of progress, lover boy~ Soon I'll be able to fully manifest in the Mortal Realm. Then we will finally be able to conquer our enemi..."

Jack suddenly wraps his arms around her and gives her a gentle hug.

Jack Chitin
"I missed you a lot.", he said while letting out a relieved sigh

Xeri is taken aback by the sudden hug, losing her trail of thought, with a shocked expression on her face. Suddenly, her face shifts towards a warm smile and she hugs Jack.

Xeri
"Oh my dear Jack, I missed you as well~"

The sweet moment is broken by Gat's polite remark.

Gat
"Ugh, will you two get a room, I'm gonna vomit from all this sweet talk.", he said in a slightly anoyyed tone

Gat notices a peculiar thing on the floating bug lady.

Possible actions
>Jack: "What's up with the new powers?"
>Gat: "Damn, those are some nice melons!"
>Write-in
>>
>>310459
>Gat: "Damn, those are some big melons!"
>"for you"
>>
>>310459
>Jack: "What's up with the new powers?"
>>310478
no don't go there!
>>
>>310459
>Write-in
Grab her melons and say "Much better than Umbra's. You've got quite a dame, Jack. I envy you."
>>
>>310459
> Jack: "What's up with the new powers?"
>>
File: Lewd Bug 4.png (16 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 4.png
16 KB, 960x513
>>310478
>>310486
>>310502
>>310516

Gat
"Whoa, that's your bitch? Damn, she's got some nice melons!", he said while whistling

Xeri floats towards Gat.

Xeri
"Oh~ You really thinks so? You seem a bit indecisive though."

Xeri retracts her upper chitin clothing and squeezes her melons in front of Gat's face.

Xeri
"How about you feel them?~"

Jack puts his palm on his face and lets out a sigh. Gat starts to droll with a huge smile on his face, slowly reaching for a melon. Before he could lay his paw on one, a thunderous slap echoes through the room, sending Gat flying in a comic fashion. Xeri floats back to Jack, striking a proud pose.

Gat
"You c-could have just s-said n-no", he whimpers

Jack Chitin
"What are your new powers? It seems you can interact with the Mortal Realm.", he said in a excited tone

Xeri
"Yup! This is the result of us getting closer together~", she giggles

Xeri slowly floats behind Jack, wrapping her hands around his neck. Slowly rubbing his chest with her index finger.

Jack Chitin
"C-Com on Xeri, we have c-company.", he said in an embarrassed tone

Xeri slowly positions her head near Jack's ear, whispering to him.

Xeri
"My love, I'm ready~", she said in a warm and caring tone

Jack's eyes widen in shock.

Jack Chitin
"W-What... don't t-tell me that we...", he said while blushing

Jack grabs her arms and runs with her outside, things might get a bit too naughty for public. She continues to whisper.

Xeri
"I hope you've been practising your meditation. Pay me a visit later in the day. We'll have a nice dinner, drink some wine... and later, who knows what might happen~"

Xeri snaps her fingers, suddenly her attire changes into dark satin lingerie.

Xeri
"I've been ruffling through some of your thoughts, I didn't know you were into this~", she giggles

Jack's face turns red like a tomato.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri, please no wild stuff! When I arrive later in the day, can we have a normal romantic dinner? Also, please do wear something more appropriate. Let's just hang out and enjoy each other's company. I want to learn more about you.", he said while blushing

Jack was expecting some objections, but surprisingly she agrees.

Xeri
"Alright Jack, it's time I played by your rules for a change. I'll prepare a few presents~", she giggles

Jack Chitin
"Thank you, Xeri. See you soon."

Xeri blows him a kiss and slowly vanishes. Jack returns to the hut.

Possible actions
>"Hey Gat, let's go find Luna."
>"Hey Gat, I'm gonna go find Luna, you stay put and keep an eye on things. Try to sort things out with Umbra."
>Write-in
>>
>>310625
>Write-in
Gently hold your butt in one hand while licking your lips and blushing.

Did she really know what we were into? Oh goddess...
>>
>>310625
Should we go get some more bodies for our blood mage first
>>
>>310652
Changing mine to getting more corpses for our goddess with gat
>>
>>310625
>"Hey Gat, I'm gonna go find Luna, you stay put and keep an eye on things. Try to sort things out with Umbra."
>>
>>310459
WOO WOO
GHOST BLOWJOB
>>
File: Jack's Dream Censored.png (202 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Jack's Dream Censored.png
202 KB, 960x540
>>310625
>"I've been ruffling through some of your thoughts, I didn't know you were into this~", she giggles
Meanwhile in Jack's head.

uncensored version: http://imgur.com/XfFbEJo
>>
File: Lewd Bug 5.png (11 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 5.png
11 KB, 960x513
>>310648
>>310652
>>310680
>>310727

Jack Chitin
"Hey Gat, I'm gonna go find Luna, you stay put and keep an eye on things. Try to sort things out with Umbra."

Gat
"What do you mean, sort things out? I have the bitch wrapped around my little finger."

Suddenly a familiar voice speaks up.

Umbra
"So I'm your bitch now, huh?", she said in an angry tone

Gat laughs in a nervous tone, forgetting that Umbra is following his every step.

Gat
"You know that I'm joking. Also, why are you whining? I treat you well, I haven't called you a demeaning word in over 2 hours. That's improvement."

Umbra
"Xeriana gets a sweet and caring champion. Hugging, going on romantic dinners... and I get this little shit! When are you going to take me out for dinner?!"

Suddenly Gat punches himself, right in the fuzzy yarn balls, falling to the floor.

Umbra
"I hate you! You piece of shit!", she said with a lump in her throat

Gat
"Blow me, you ironing board!", he said in a high pitched meow due to the pain

Jack lets out a sigh.

Gat
"Shouldn't we go get some bodies first?"

Jack Chitin
"What about Luna? We could use her help. Carnifex, are these corpses urgent or can it wait?"

Carnifex
"It can wait. I need to rest. We still have some corpses in supply, so it isn't urgent."

Jack Chitin
"Good, then it's settled. Gat, do try to be more nice towards Umbra. At least try to put some effort in it, huh? Also, Carnifex, can you try and send me to Feralia?"

Possible actions
>Jack: "I'll be back soon, take care Gat."
>Gat: "Wait, I want to come too!"
>Write-in
>>
>>310786
>Come back from Stockholm
>Team beats England 2-1
>New Jack Chitin up, with lewds

Today is a good day
>>
>>310772
Now I need to find the comic and make an edit
>>
>>310833
Gat: " take at least slice with you"
>>
>>310833
>Write-In
Try to be romantic towards Umbra as best you can:

Gat tells Umbra "Look. So I'll make a deal with you, psycho-bitch. You learn your place and act like a good cat fuck slut goddess and I'll give a right sadistic sexual experience the next time we get together. I know you're a freak that's into that, and I'll be honest, having a shag as cute as you isn't too bad. Alright?"
>>
>>310876
Then pause for a moment,slightly blushing, and add in:
"I'll even take you to dinner and make you feel special... Okay?"
>>
>>310833
>Jack: "I'll be back soon, take care Gat."

The euphemism is real
>>
File: I'll be Jack.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
I'll be Jack.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>310833
>Jack: "I'll be back

for some reason this is the first thing that popped up into my head
>>
File: Lewd Bug 6.png (17 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 6.png
17 KB, 960x513
>>310866
>>310876
>>310896
>>310910
>>310934

Gat
"Wait, you're going alone to Feralia?! That place is an even bigger shithole than Urno, with all sorts of thieving fucks. I should know, I've ran a business there."

Jack Chitin
"It would be great if you could tag along, but only those with a direct blessing from their god or goddess can use blood magic, since the art is related to the deities. Don't get me wrong, but you don't really have a peachy relationship with Umbra. I don't want for you to end up in another realm or who knows where."

Gat
"Ah, whatever.", Gat crosses his arms

Jack lets out a sigh. He pats Gat's shoulder.

Jack Chitin
"Gat, I know that you may have some issues with her, but try to work on it, hmm? Don't think of her as a separate entity. You are a team now, both complimenting each other. Listen to her, try to understand her, and you'll soon feel a warm and calming tranquillity in your chest."

Gat waves his hand, dismissing what he said, but deep down he knows that Jack is right.

Jack Chitin
"Alright Carnifex, open the portal."

After a few moments of chanting, a pool of blood appears in the floor. Jack slowly dips his feet into the pool. Suddenly a few sharp hooks pierce his torso, the chains slowly dragging him down. The portal closes.

Carnifex
"May fortune favor you, Jack." he said while slowly moving towards the table to continue his research

Gat jumps into the hay bed. A few moments pass while he looks at the ceiling.

Gat
"Hey uhm, you still here?", he asks for Umbra, but no response

Gat
"Look. So I'll make a deal with you, psycho-bitch. You learn your place and act like a good cat fuck slut goddess and I'll give a right sadistic sexual experience the next time we get together. I know you're a freak that's into that, and I'll be honest, having a shag as cute as you isn't too bad. Alright?"

Still no response. Gat lets out an anoyyed sigh while blushing.

Gat
"I'll even take you to dinner and make you feel special... Okay?"

Umbra
"I'm giving you one chance, you little fleabag."

[Meanwhile somewhere near Feralia]

A familiar face is working hard on researching some herbs.

Continuation tomorrow, recap soon
>>
>>310786
Boner_why.jpg

>>310910
Hah, that's pretty funny!

>>310934
Not gonna lie, I though about the same thing when I wrote the choice
>>
>>310979
>A familiar face is working hard on researching some herbs
What's she doing wearing clothes?! We have to punish her. She's a Yuni goddess's champion; she musn't wear garments to cover herself anymore. It's heresy.

Now show us dat hairy unshaven cooter.
>>
>>311017
Doth not the moon cloak itself in shadow, and blush like a maiden when the earth´s visage turns towards it?
>>
>>311042
No. It's Luna's secret cheese vault that grew too large and was flung up into the air so high that it never came down.

Get the facts straight.
>>
File: a sexy witch doctor.jpg (66 KB, 529x750) Image search: [Google]
a sexy witch doctor.jpg
66 KB, 529x750
>>310979
Explain why Luna is dressed up like a witch doctor and not naked instead.
>>
>>311058
See? This nigga gets it.
>>
>>311057
But if the moon is made of cheese, how come it does not mold?
>>
>>311017
There is a good explanation why she is wearing clothes after she took them off in the flashback, stick around for tomorrow to find out.

>>311057
Again with the cheese...
Will I have to add a cheese fetish now?

>>311058
She's part of the tribe now, added some appropriate clothing for that jungle fever~

Well, that's it for me. Tomorrow session is a go. I'll post the exact time a few hours beforehand. Once again, sorry for starting late today, I'll try to start a bit earlier tomorrow.
>>
>>311095
Outerspace is extremely cold and there is not oxygen. It can't mold out there.
>>
>>311102
But the insides of the cheese have air, and the sun provides warmth for the surface.
>>
>>311099
You know, I was also going to mention how old Luna looked with the wrinkles on her forehead, but that was just her third eye being closed.
>>
>>311099
new session when?
>>
>>313199
Around the usual time, in about 2 or so hours
>>
We continue in 1~ hour!
>>
>>313398
Xeri tears off her mask and reveals she is actually Hitler.

Our waifu gets 100x better.
>>
>>313406
>Hitler
Not God Emperor Trump
Get with the times, Franz
>>
>>313410
Trump is only half as good as Hitler. He is the replacement, but none will ever be as based as Hitler.

RIP Hitler. We miss you, based German spirit.
>>
>>313418
>Hitler
>not Heydrich

Shit taste friendo
>>
File: Lewd Bug 7.png (10 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 7.png
10 KB, 960x513
A blood portal opens among the surrounding vegetation. Jack slowly emerges and closes the portal.

Jack Chitin
"I don't have much time, I hope I ended up near Feralia."

Jack dusts himself off and starts looking for a forest path. After a few minutes of searching he notices a female Yuni foraging for food.

Jack Chitin
"Greetings female Yuni, I'm not looking for any trouble, I just want some directions."

The Yuni is startled by the voice, grabbing her weapon, but seeing that you are alone she relaxes.

Yuni female
"I'm not usually in the mood to talk to humans, but I'm not looking for trouble myself."

Jack Chitin
"Where is the Town of Feralia, is it nearby? I'm looking for a Lunar Priestess."

The Yuni slowly reaches for her weapon again.

Yuni female
"Oh really? A Lunar priestess you say? State your business!"

Jack Chitin
"Whoa, calm down. I'm just looking for an old friend. Luna Bellus, ring any bells?"

Yuni female
"So you came for the avatar?! Well, your journey ends here I'm afraid!"

The Yuni lunges towards Jack, trying to pierce him with the spear. However, Jack sidesteps and hits her in the head with his elbow, knocking her out cold.

Jack Chitin
"Wait, did she know her?! Avatar?! What the hell is going on..."

Jack takes out his mouth tendril and make a little cut in her arm, sucking a bit of blood. Jack tries to concentrate, searching through her memories.

Jack Chitin
"Luna... she's in a nearby Yuni village."

Possible action
>Kill the Yuni female as an offering to Xeri, then continue towards the village
>Spare her life and continue towards the village
>Write-in
>>
>>313540
>write-in
Take her weapons, sparing her, and continue to the village.
>>
>>313540
Luna Bellus will be mad if you kill the yuni.
>>
>>313540
>>
>>313540
>Kill the Yuni female as an offering to Xeri, then continue towards the village
ACCEPT THIS BLOOD MY QUEEN
>>
File: Lewd Bug 8.png (132 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 8.png
132 KB, 960x513
>>313543
>>313546
>>313553
>>313587

Jack thinks of sacrificing the Yuni, but it would probably make a wrong first impression. However, he sucks a bit more blood, leaving enough to keep the Yuni alive. Jack takes the iron spear with him and departs for the village. After some marching, he arrives at the destination. Even though it's nightime, there's still a few Yuni soldiers patrolling the muddy streets. Dark clouds start to gather in the sky, thunder in the distance.

Jack Chitin
"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

Jack slowly walks down the hill and hides behind the wall of a nearby hut.

Jack Chitin
"Come on focus, where was Luna's hut again?"

Jack sneaks between the huts, making sure the guards don't spot him. After a few minutes of searching, suddenly he hears a familiar voice, his heart almost skipping a few beats.

Luna Bellus
"Damn it, why doesn't this catalyst work?"

Jack slowly walks towards the door and enters the hut. He spots Luna at the table studying some herbs. A lot of old memories rush through Jack's head, a huge pressure in his chest. His eyes start to tear up, slowly raising his shaking hand and with a lump in his throat he tries to speak, however the words won't come out. Luna notices the noise.

Luna Bellus
"Ugh... I told you, I'm studying. I don't have time for..."

Luna notices Jack, tears rolling down his face trying to reach out for her. A few seconds of graveyard silence, with only the roaring thunder adding to the eerie atmosphere. Luna starts to tear up as well.

Luna Bellus
"No... it can't be..."

Jack Chitin
"Luna..."

Luna Bellus
"J-Jack... is it really you?!"

Luna slowly walks towards Jack, raising her hand, then rushing towards Jack and hugging him. Luna hastily touches Jack's face squeezing his cheeks a bit, trying to figure out if this is just a dream.

Luna Bellus
"H-How?", she starts to cry

Jack Chitin
"Oh Luna, I''m sorry for l-leaving you, I'm sorry for..."

Suddenly Luna grabs Jack's head and gives him a passionate kiss.

Possible actions
>Wrap your arms around her hips and enjoy the kiss
>Push her back
An important decision for the future. CHOSE WISELY!
>>
>>313615
>Push her back
Then apologise profusely and tell her that you're kind of seeing someone right now
>>
>>313615
>Push her back
We cant just cheat on best girl xeri now.
>>
>>313615
>Push her back
Bug queen only famalam. Choice is obvious.
>>
>>313615
She deserves the semblance of comfort at the very least.
>>
>>313615
I wanted to long for this.
>>
>>313615
>Write-In
Ask the bug queen how she feels about threesomes. If she responds negatively, push Luna back. If she responds positively, wrap your arms around her hips and enjoy the kiss.
>>
>>313615
>Push her back
As they say, more than one waifu...
>>
>>313615
>Push her back
..will ruin your laifu!
>>
>>313634
>>313630
>>313627
>>313647
>>313651
Why is xeri better than Luna? I really want to know why because I have no idea why xeri is so popular.
>>
Oh my, well then so be it.

Also remember guys, even though this is an important decision which will leave a scar, we will have more temptations in the future. There are no 180 decision turns in the quests, but rather slow tilting that builds up over time.

With that said, working on the next scene!
>>
>>313656
Xeriana accepted Jack for what he was and gave him love and care no-one else did, also Luna was too indecisive to profess her feelings to Jack and she also was mean to him, there's more but atm i'm 2high to really think.
>>
>>313666
thanks Satan
tilting the table over time eh?
>>
>>313656
>Actually straightforward with her feelings
>Doesn't slap us as much
>Literal goddess
Just to name a few
>>
>>313656
Both Luna and Xeri care for Jack, but I enjoy Xeri as a character and her relationship with Jack more.
Why do you like Luna more?
>>
>>313667
What I thought Xeriana made Jack like that.
>>
>>313673
Well I'm still a little mad about the hand she played in our death and when she kill that Yuni and she wants to kill a lot of good people and their is not a lot of those in this world.
>>
>no harem ending
how the fuck will you ride shiny and chrome to valhalla with that kind of attitude?
desu i don't agree with xeri's agenda of gas the humans build a wall etc but damn she fine
>>
>>313693
Harems are for heathens, we're good monogamous people here
>>
File: douchebugwithslut.png (133 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
douchebugwithslut.png
133 KB, 800x600
>>313693
if i take that spoiler off, would you die?
>>
>>313724
it would be extremely painful
>>
File: gatlicious.png (127 KB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
gatlicious.png
127 KB, 400x256
>>313735
you are a big memer
>>
File: Lewd Bug 9.png (10 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 9.png
10 KB, 960x513
>>313627
>>313630
>>313634
>>313640
>>313642
>>313643
>>313647
>>313651

Jack flinches in shock, not expecting this turn of events. He panics, thinking of what Xeri might do if she sees this. However, Jack doesn't feel her warmth in his chest, forgetting that travelling through blood portals temporally dislodges her from Jack. Even though she isn't here, Jack feels that this isn't right. He might have some mixed morals when it comes to killing and such, but he would never dream of hurting Xeri like this.

Jack pushes Luna away. At first, Luna looks at him in shock, but then realizes that her emotions got the best of her.

Jack Chitin
"Wait, L-Luna..."

Luna Bellus
"I'm s-sorry Jack... My feelings... I just..."

Jack Chitin
"Don't worry about it. I'm a bit light headed myself, haha."

Luna looks at Jack's face and starts to sob again, hugging him.

Luna Bellus
"How? How... I have so many questions... I..."

Jack Chitin
"So do I. That inner voice inside me... I finally made peace with it. She brought me back to life."

Luna looks at Jack in a confused way.

Luna Bellus
"S-She?"

Jack lets out an audible gulp.

Jack Chitin
"Yes... a she. A goddess, she brought me back to life. She chose me to be her champion..."

Luna Bellus
"...for the upcoming war...", she bursts into uncontrollable sobbing while hugging Jack

Luna Bellus
"Why, Jack? Y-You don't k-know w-what you've done...", she tries to speak between the sobbing

Jack Chitin
"Hey, what's the matter? I'm fine, d-dont worry about it."

Luna pulls her head from Jack's chest and looks him in the face. She touches her third eye.

Luna Bellus
"Jack... I was chosen as well, by another goddess...", she said with tears flowing down her face

Jack Chitin
"So what? I don't want to hurt you..."

Luna Bellus
"No... you don't u-understand, only one faction c-can survive, all the other ones will be purged....", she buries her head in Jack's chest and continues to cry in a loud tone

Jack's heart suddenly skips a few beats, his face going pale.

Possible actions
>"Luna, answer me! What do you mean by purged?!"
>Try to calm her down
>Write-in
>>
>>313742
U U U U
>>
>>313749
>Write-In
"Only one faction can survive? Who made those rules? Not me. Fuck those rules. You know me, I've never been much of someone who followed the rules blindly. And if I remember correctly, neither have you."
Then stick out your hand and say
"I came back from the dead for a reason and I'm sure as Hell gonna make this extra life matter. We'll get through this war and carve our own path, together as friends. Are you with me?"
Give her a confident smile. It may have been a year for her, but it's only been a week or so for you. She's still as much your comrade as she was when you last saw her. It's time to see if she feels the same way towards us.
>>
>>313749
>Try to calm her down
we can always take her as a slave when we win the war. xeri doesn't mind a threesome, riright?
>>
>>313749
>Try to calm her down
Continue to give her that pseudo-embrace for as long as possible before your goddess-waifu gets jealous and makes us tear off our own wang.
>>
>>313760
Holy shit this. Brothers to the bitter end!
>>
>>313760
so nicely written, supporting
>>
File: My people.png (8 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
My people.png
8 KB, 500x400
I'm gonna take a short 20 minute break just to grab something to eat, then I'll get back to making the next scene.

Pretty awesome and interesting write-ins and decision making guys, I'm proud of ya. I'm glad I have such good players.
>>
I agree with >>313760
>>
>>313786
Going to get some grub, eh?
>>
>>313786
remember to eat healthy so you don't become chubby
>>
File: Lewd Bug 10.png (22 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 10.png
22 KB, 960x513
>>313760
>>313762
>>313765
>>313769
>>313773
>>313803

Jack Chitin
"Please Luna, calm down. There is always a way."

No success, she continues to cry. Jack yells at her.

Jack Chitin
"STOP!"

She snaps out of it, startled by Jack's yell, looking into his eyes.

Jack Chitin
"Only one faction can survive? Who made those rules? Not me. Fuck those rules. You know me, I've never been much of someone who followed the rules blindly. And if I remember correctly, neither have you."

Jack slowly wipes her tears away.

Jack Chitin
"I came back from the dead for a reason and I'm sure as Hell gonna make this extra life matter. We'll get through this war and carve our own path, together as friends. Are you with me?"

Luna grabs her chest, a bit conflicted.

Luna Bellus
"Y-Yeah... friends..."

Suddenly spiked chains erupt from the floor piercing Jack, making him groan in pain.

Luna Bellus
"Jack!"

Jack Chitin
"Ah shit, don't worry, it was the only way to meet you."

The chains slowly start to drag Jack down. Luna summons a crystal spear and sticks in into the ground, grabbing it with one hand, and grabbing your arm with the other.

Luna Bellus
"No! I won't lose you again! Jack, don't leave me, not again!"

Jack Chitin
"Listen to me Luna! I'm returned back to Elysia, I'm going no where. I'm setting up base in Casius. We'll make this work somehow. You have to let go Luna, I don't want to drag you into the portal, I don't know what will happen."

Luna Bellus
"No, I'm not letting you go!"

Jack pushes her to the ground, even though it's a bit harsh, it's better than dragging her with you into a possible disaster. Luna pulls her head up, looking at Jack who's slowly disparaging into the pool of blood.

Possible actions
>"Don't worry, we'll met again."
>"Nice melons, by the way."
>Write-in
>>
>>314005
>>
>>314005
kek/10 choice
>>
>>314005
We Chad Chitin now
>>
>>314005
> Gat and I hope to see you soon.
>>
>>314005
>write-in
"Nice melons, by the way. You better meet up with me quickly or I'll lie and tell him you're now a chestlet."
Say that in a joking manner. That news will let Luna know we're with Gat and will bring us back to our old times teasing Luna slightly.
>>
>>314005
All while pointing at them like the swag lord you are
>>
I'm good with changing this >>314031
To >>314050
>>
>>314005
>"Don't worry, we'll met again."
Nice melons, by the way why would anyone pick that at a time like this?
>>
>>314093
Because it's the only time we can say that without her slapping us
>>
File: Lewd Bug 11.png (17 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 11.png
17 KB, 960x513
>>314015
>>314017
>>314022
>>314031
>>314050
>>314058
>>314062
>>314093

Jack Chitin
"Nice melons, by the way. You better meet up with me quickly or I'll lie and tell him you're now a chestlet.", she said while shooting an imaginary pistol at Luna

Luna Bellus
"Wha... what are you talking about?"

Jack Chitin
"Well, wouldn't you know it, while I was hanging out in hell, I met Gat there as well. A shocker, right? So I saved his furry little ass, we're both waiting for you. Let's catch up, talk about the good ol' times.", he jokes around, trying to cheer up Luna

Luna looks at Jack in shock. He looks at the pool of blood and puts up a scared face talking in a comic tone.

Jack Chitin
"Oh don't worry about me. I guess you could say that I'm going to bloody hell, aren't I?"

Luna is caught off guard and chuckles.

Luna Bellus
"You know that I hate you for making me laugh in dire situations, damn you Jack!", she continues to sob

Jack disappears into the pool of blood. The portal closes.

Luna Bellus
"Jack... I..."

Luna Bellus
"I love you, Jack! Don't leave me again! JACK!"

She hits the ground, screaming in frustration. Suddenly someone storms into the hut, alarmed by the screams.

???
"Luna! What's wrong?!", she tries to calm down the poor girl

She kneels in front of Luna and hugs her, trying to calm her down.

Luna Bellus
"I'm s-sorry for yelling, Belua."

Belua
"What happened?!", she wipes Luna's tears

Luna slowly calms down.

Luna Bellus
"I'm sorry for yelling, it's just that... I... I've been working a lot, overworking myself. I've been getting little sleep in the past few days. This catalyst wasn't working and I..."

Belua
"Oh my dear Luna, please take care of yourself. I told you a million times. Now I'm going to say it as your advisor, please, don't overwork yourself. You've taken care of us all, life in the village improved tenfold. Medicine, hygiene, we aren't starving anymore... we should be treating you like a goddess.", she shows Luna a warm smile, kissing her forehead

Possible actions
>Tell your advisor the truth
>Don't tell your advisor the truth
>Write-in
>>
>>313873
>>313891
>that worldplay and puns
Oh you guys
>>
>>314169
>Tell your adviser the truth
Then tell her to bring you a harem of catboys to relieve your stress with.
>>
>>314169
Are we able to form alliances with other deities or expound on the "there can only be one" thing going on.
>>
>>314169
>Don't tell your advisor the truth

She can't handle the truth!
>>
>>314186
Xeri, Umbra and the rest don't know about the full truth behind the war. Only one goddess knows about the whole truth behind the war. Everybody else only knows bits and pieces.

Yes, Luna didn't lie, there can only be one goddess, one champion and one nation. Everything else will get violently purged by [spoiler territory]
>>
>>314215
Jack finds all of the Buzzers in the world and combines with them to make a gigantic bio-mech and names themself Gurren Lagann.
>>
I just realized that carnifex could become a bonermancer.
y'know, throwing this out there as an excuse for lewds
>>
>>314226
>Jack finds all of the Buzzers
Speaking of Buzzers, the upcoming "Sanctus arc" is gonna be crazy. With the rough lore ideas I have in mind, it's probably gonna be my personal favorite story arc so far.
>>
File: Lewd Bug 12.png (18 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 12.png
18 KB, 960x513
>>314182
>>314192

Luna is conflicted, she wants to tell her advisor the truth about her past, but doesn't want to startle her with the gruesome details. She looks into her innocent eyes.

Luna Bellus
"I can't lie to you."

Belua looks at her in confusion.

Luna Bellus
"Sit down Belua, I need to tell you about my past."

[...]

[Meanwhile, back in Casius]

A raging rainstorm outside of Carnifex' hut. Gat is sleeping on the hay bed, quietly purring. Carnifex continues with his research. Suddenly a blood portal opens, Jack emerges from it.

Carnifex
"Hmm, if my assumptions are correct, the portal was a success?"

Jack Chitin
"It was. Carnifex, you're a genius."

Carnifex
"Happy to be of service. All the preparations are done, in the morning we can storm the province, slowly taking the surrounding villages out, one by one, starving the capitol. Now if you don't mind, I would like to rest a bit. Even I have my limit."

Jack Chitin
"Sure thing, take as long as you need. I could use some shuteye as well."

Jack slowly crawls to his hay bed, happy to finally catch some sleep. Suddenly, Jack feels a warmth in his chest.

Xeri
"Hi there, Jacie boy~", she giggles

Jack's heart skips a few beats, then he remembers that Xeri wasn't there when Luna kissed him. He lets out a sigh.

Xeri
"What's the matter Jack, you seem tired?~ What were you up to in the last few hours?",

Jack Chitin
"Working, as usual."

Xeri
"Great, now let's go on that dinner~"

Jack totally forgot about his date with Xeri.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri don't be mad, I'm just tired, I wanna sleep. I don't want to be molested right now."

Xeri chuckles.

Xeri
"Oh lover boy~ Did you forget already? I promised that I'll behave. I know that I've been rough on you in these past few days and you overworked yourself trying to spread my dominion. We'll have a peaceful dinner, drink some wine and just cuddle, enjoying each other's company. I promise. I even made the dinner myself, using your human ways with lots of love, no finger snapping shortcuts.", she said in a sincere and warm tone

Jack is taken aback by her sincere tone.

Jack Chitin
"Wow... you went trough all that trouble just for me? That's really sweet. How could I possibly turn you down now, miss?"

Xeri giggles in a cute and satisfied tone.

Xeri
"Oh, before we go, I just want to get one business thing out of the way. I'll just quickly scan your memories of the past few hours, so we're in sync. Damn these blood portals, they always dislodge you from me."

Jack Chitin
"Yeah, sure go ahe..."

Jack things to himself.

Jack Chitin
[OH FUCK]

Possible actions
>Distract Xeri, she can't see Luna kissing you
>Let her scan the memories
>Write-in
>>
>>314338
>get pussywhipped by luna
>die
>get pussywhipped by xeri
now that's pretty dark fantasy if you ask me
also
>Distract Xeri, she can't see Luna kissing you
>>
>>314338
>Let her see Luna kissing you

Liars never win
>>
>>314338
Xeri will see that we distanced ourselves, and that it was Luna that initiated the kiss, not us. That should be enough to stop her flipping her shit, right?
>>
>>314338
>let her scan the memories
>>inb4 that all she sees is the kiss
>>
>>314338
Then start talking about how you're not planning on doing the "one god left, everyone else dies" rule that is happening. Let her see the hotblooded speech you made.

It's time to find out whether or not Xeri can accept us and our goals.
>>
>>314338
>>Let her scan the memories
>>Tell her as well what happened
>>
File: Lewd Bug 14.png (20 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 14.png
20 KB, 960x513
>>314356
>>314411
>>314477
>>314511
>>314516
>>314525

Jack Chitin
"Xeri... listen, there is something... I..."

Xeri
"What's the matter?"

Jack Chitin
"Well you see, I well... uhm..."

She notices Jack blushing and giggles.

Xeri
"Oh Jack~ Don't worry about the lingerie, I won't be wearing it. Believe it or not, your human ways are kinda fun actually. I've researched this knitting thing, it's pretty fun and calming actually. I made you a few presents~ Now let me just scan this really quick."

You feel Xeri ruffling through your memories.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri please, there is something I need to tell you, you won't understand otherwise. I did what I had to do, she threw herself at me. I spared the Yuni because..."

Xeri
"Just a sec, I'll be done in a minu..."

Suddenly Xeri stops. You can only hear the raging rain pouring outside.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri... Xeri, say something."

Silence.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri please, it's not what it looks like, you don't understand..."

Xeri
"Oh... I understand perfectly well. Sparing the Yuni? Kissing your goody two shoes princess? I never wanted to hurt you... nor will I do so now. You are free Jack, I'm dismissing you as my champion. Goodbye... my love...", she said with a lump in her throat, her voice shivering

You can sense a great sadness in your chest, but it isn't coming from you. It's Xeriana.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri stop! You don't understand, she kissed me, I pushed her away! Xeri, you know that I love you... please... don't leave!", he said with a lump in his throat

Suddenly Jack feels Xeri's warmth fading away.

Jack Chitin
"No... I'm not gonna let it end like this."

Jack sits up in a meditative position, calming his thoughts

Continuation tomorrow, recap post soon
>>
>>314553
Time to go to Xeri and get angry with her. She knows we're not like that. We've been faithful to her and she's known what we were like for almost all of our life.

Her reaction is somewhat insulting; ending it on her own terms without letting us get a word in. Time to make her understand that we don't let go of what we want so easily. We're a greedy bug man and we want her.
>>
File: Its just a prank bro.jpg (413 KB, 1778x1380) Image search: [Google]
Its just a prank bro.jpg
413 KB, 1778x1380
>>314553
Right before we met Luna, I soRT of wanted you to give us the option on how to approach her. I would have chosen the jerk way of doing it and cover our good eye, leave the scary eyes and mouth stomach exposed, and call for her to come out, where we would give her the scare of her life. We would then reveal ourselves and explain why we did that as...
>>
>>314608
Oh damn, that would have been a hilarious scene. Oh well, we can do it some other time, she still doesn't know about it
>>
>>314553
Stell- I mean Xeri!
>>
Sooooo... Is Gat plowing Umbra yet?
>>
>>313749
We... didn't kiss luna...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LIFE IS PAIN
WHAT IS THE POINT
I WISH I WAS DEAD
>>
>>314553
>>314701
EVEN MORE PAIN
WE LOSE XERI
IF I WAS JACK I WOULD GO ON A MURDER SPREE
Drinking peoples happiest memories to bring myself happiness
>>
>>314652
>Is Gat plowing Umbra yet?
Girthed and barbed cat dick insertion!

>>314701
>>314732
Don't worry, we have once chance to resolve this misunderstanding... or fuck things up for good. Time to travel to the Deity Realm in tomorrow's session!
>>
>>314741
Now that we lost everything..

Did GAT PLOUGH LUNA???
JUST SPOIL IT FOR ME
I AM A PRUDE
>>
>>314747
Obviously she got plowed by him twice, then got plowed by the entire Yuni village many times over the amount of time Jack was away. She has a constantly expanding uterus due to an ever increasing amount of Yuni jizz she has it filled with.

Blood is Jack's goddess's power, jizz is Luna's goddess's.
>>
>>314763
Oh gawd
Not you again

May the prude god take you to hell filthy heathen. Your cross-species filth doesn't amuse me
>>
>>314747
>Now that we lost everything..
We can still try to fix it. I mean, Jack did nothing wrong, right? Xeri overreacted, she didn't give us a chance to explain.

>Did GAT PLOUGH LUNA???
Why are people constantly asking about this? It was clearly a dream, wasn't it?
>>
>>314800
.... Thanks for clearing that up..................

But for real now
Did
It
Happen
You
Brilliant
Bastard
Bug
>>
>>314810
Sorry anon, but we'll have to wait and see

Well my dear anons, that's it for today. Tomorrow's session is a go. Warning: Things might get pretty spooky tomorrow.

All in all, my people, I'm glad to have you as players. If you liked the quest so far, I can assure you that it's gonna get even more interesting in the future.
>>
File: MoreSPooky.png (14 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MoreSPooky.png
14 KB, 600x600
>>314870
do you say spooky?
>>
File: spooby.png (116 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
spooby.png
116 KB, 800x600
>>314870
>>
>wake up
>check thread
>it's all ogre
GG WP NO RE
was i really the only one to vote for distracting?
>>
>>316640
Even your single vote to distract her slightly changed the scene that might have impact today. My personal prediction would be that, if we distracted her, it would probably make it only worse since she'll notice that we tried to hide it from her. I mean, it's not like we can erase our memories, she would have found out sooner or later.

Also, today's session is gonna get fucking spooky! And not in the meme kind of way either
>>
>>316648
>And not in the meme kind of way either
WHAT
NO
You can't please

At least just.. no more yuni sex
>>
>>316648
o boi o no
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!
>>
>>316658
>no more yuni sex

So you want to split the quest into a boys' and girls' quest?
>>
File: Sanctusthedeviant.png (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Sanctusthedeviant.png
31 KB, 400x300
>>316663
>boys quest
>>
>>316669
I don´t get it
>>
>>316698
gay stuff
>>
File: Where da Lunar pussy at.webm (307 KB, 380x340) Image search: [Google]
Where da Lunar pussy at.webm
307 KB, 380x340
>>316658
>You can't please
I must...

>At least just.. no more yuni sex
Meme related

>>316660
>THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w
>>
>>316739
>That webm

L-lewd
>>
File: C C I H T.jpg (32 KB, 244x294) Image search: [Google]
C C I H T.jpg
32 KB, 244x294
>>316739
>mfw webm
how the fuck do i change the color of the pencil tool in gimp? Would,ve drawn nosebleed if i knew...
>>
File: tutorial.png (30 KB, 270x322) Image search: [Google]
tutorial.png
30 KB, 270x322
>>316924
>>
>>316933
thanks fäm
>>
File: THICC.png (43 KB, 363x330) Image search: [Google]
THICC.png
43 KB, 363x330
>>316924
Or you could just use the actual nosebleed face
>>
>>316996
2lazy to search for it and i already have the normal face all setup with transparency and all that jazz
>>
The adventure continues in 1~ hour.
>>
>>317146
See you in two hours then
>>
>>317234
Pls no bully ;_;
>>
>>317241
Don´t worry it's just banter. Just know that I'll love you no matter how behind schedule you are
>>
>>317257
>Don´t worry it's just banter.
Oh...
"Vladimir, call off the Russian mob, the lad was just joking."

>Just know that I'll love you no matter how behind schedule you are
S-Senpai~
>>
File: fucking millenials.jpg (17 KB, 325x287) Image search: [Google]
fucking millenials.jpg
17 KB, 325x287
>>317257
cant even propperly bait op, that backhandet sweettalk made you sound like you were actually in love with him
>>
>>317269
Do you not have banter in the USSR?
>>
>>317271
>Implying I'm not

How can anyone resist such a sexy Slavic hunk such as Grub, especially with those writing and drawing skills.
>>
File: its hard to slav 2.png (300 KB, 615x593) Image search: [Google]
its hard to slav 2.png
300 KB, 615x593
>>317281
cant argue that
>>
>>317281
this, Grub is our lord and saviour ever squatting and chugging vodka in the night
>>
>>317276
>banter
Does hitting each other with empty vodka bottles count as banter?
>>
>>317297
only if there's a third empty bottle at the end of it.
chug, hit. repeat
>>
File: yea fuck that.gif (2 MB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
yea fuck that.gif
2 MB, 240x240
>>317297
>>317316
using improvised weapons is for the weak
>>
>>317297
Only if you make jokes while you do it, e.g. "Sorry, I´m just releasing my bottled-up rage"
>>
>>317336
another master of the PUNischment
>>
>>317343
I'm a PUNdit at puns
>>
File: tard-fu.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tard-fu.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>317350
cool what else have you masterd?
>>
File: please-turn-off-cell-phones.jpg (31 KB, 308x396) Image search: [Google]
please-turn-off-cell-phones.jpg
31 KB, 308x396
We start in a minute!
>>
>>317355
Boxing, they say I'm a great PUNcher
>>
File: Lewd Bug 15.png (70 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 15.png
70 KB, 960x513
Jack calms this thoughts and takes deep breaths. He visualizes Xeriana, trying to leave his body and send his spirit towards the deity realm. Jack feels his body getting lighter, suddenly everything goes dark for a few seconds. A moment later, a cold gust of wind wakes Jack up. He hastily stands up and notices the red mist covering the sky. However, something is wrong, the terrain is covered with snow, a blizzard slowly descending upon him. Jack starts to shake.

Jack Chitin
"Lovely weather for a vacation.", he said with his voice shivering

Jack puts his hand in front of his head and squints his eyes, trying to shield himself from the blizzard.

Jack Chitin
"Damn it, I don't know if I can die here, and even if I do, I don't want to know what happens next. If I don't find shelter soon, hypothermia will claim me.", he said while shivering

After a few minutes of marching through the snow, he notices two sets of footprints, one human and one that looks like Xeriana's claw feet.

Possible actions
>Follow the Xeri-like footprints
>Follow the human footprints
>Write-in
>>
>>317357
>in a minute
>four minutes have passed already

WOW WHY ARE YOU SO LATE OP
>>
>>317368
follow xeri, she is baiting us so lets go for it
>>
>>317368
>>
>>317368
by the way op, now that xeris powers have grown, has jack slso become more powerfull?
like his eyes have gained more functions?
that promised infra red would be tits in this blizzard
>>
>>317387
Good thinking! However, not yet, we need to seal the deal with Xeriana. Even though we are her champion, we are still in the apprentice phase. The following few sessions will be brutal on Jack's psychological health.

You probably have an idea what the "seal the deal" means
>>
>>317392
Coitus?
:D
>>
>>317413
Hand holding
>>
>>
>>317418
LEWD

JESUS

THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT
>>
File: op is a sick fuck.jpg (59 KB, 748x406) Image search: [Google]
op is a sick fuck.jpg
59 KB, 748x406
>>317423
know how you feel bro
>>
File: Sweating.jpg (29 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
Sweating.jpg
29 KB, 426x341
>>317418
Jesus man, I know Russians are godless deviants but come on
>>
Hey grub
I have a chub
So lets get going with the quest bub
I dont want to go to the pub
>>
File: i dont get it.jpg (6 KB, 212x200) Image search: [Google]
i dont get it.jpg
6 KB, 212x200
>>317456
>>
Alright you dank memers, sit down, things are gonna get pretty weird!

Anons, before we go further, I just want to say that the following few sessions are really important in regards to Jack, Xeri and them both as friends, partners and lovers. So choose your decisions wisely.

A lot of the following scenes have a lot of foreshadowing and symbolism in them. So for those anons that enjoy these things, you're gonna have a field trip.

I don't usually post music in my quest, but I feel like for this occasion it's necessary. If you like that kind of stuff, I recommend this ambiance music when you read the scenes, you can find a few various song time codes in the description of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwToTZc9qOk

Well lads, this is it, the ride begins. Posting the next scene in a minute.
>>
>>317368
>>Follow the Xeri-like footprints
>>
File: MoreSPooky.png (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MoreSPooky.png
27 KB, 600x600
>>317496
>>
File: Lewd Bug 16.png (18 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 16.png
18 KB, 960x513
>>317377
>>317386
>>317419
>>317497

Jack starts to follow the Xeri-like footprints.

Jack Chitin
"Why Xeri? After all these weeks... I love you, why would you do this to me...", he said with a lump in his throat

Jack grabs his chest, devastated by the turn of events. Isolation... years in that accursed forest, alone, nobody to be angry at, nobody to smile at... just alone. The memories cut deeper the the cold wind itself. After a few minutes of walking Jack notices a dark smudge in the distance. He picks up the pace, the Xeri footprints lead him to a huge mansion.

Jack Chitin
"Does Xeri live here?"

Jack tires to read the inscription on the door, but it's in some strange language he never saw before. He tries to open the door. To his surprise, it isn't locked. Jack quickly enters, trying to shield himself from the merciless blizzard.

Once he entered and closed the door, he's met with a terrifying scene. Even though the room is enveloped in darkness, the blood spatters are attention grabbing to say the least. A strange, low reverberating hum echoes through the rooms, making you feel uneasy. More of those footprints seem to go towards the door in front of Jack. It looks like Xeri was carrying something. Jack finds a nearby lantern case with a candle inside it, he quickly lits it.

Even though the candle should illuminate the room, it stays enveloped in the darkness. Jack tries to blow out the candle since it's useless, letting out a small gust of wind. The candle flickers, but doesn't go out. Just as he tried to blow the candle out, a sharp pain in his heart, like someone is pushing a dull knife through his chest.

Jack Chitin
"W-What the hell?!", he said in a shocked tone, groaning in pain

Jack looks at the dancing flame slowly calming down. A sense of peace and tranquillity fills his heart. He takes the lantern with him. Jack tries to read the plate above the fireplace, but with no success, it's the same language like on the door.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri... what is going on?"

Possible actions
>Go through the door with the bloodied Xeri footprints
>Go through the door on the other side of the room
>Write-in
>>
>>317510
>>317496

maybe its just my taste but adrian von ziegler is better
here a good example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIrt5MkGpy0
>>
>>317515
>Start a fire to get warm
>Follow the blood footprints

How fresh are they?
>>
>>317515

Is she on her period?
>>
>>317515
continue following xeris footprints, make a mental note of the buildings layout
>>
>>317519
>adrian von ziegler
My nigga. He does some pretty good stuff. In any case, feel free to listen to your spooky music of choice, because things are gonna get mind-fucky.

>How fresh are they?
Fresh, an hour or so old, the blood is still bright red

>>317522
>Is she on her period?
This is now canon
I feel like I shouldn't be joking, considering what might follow soon enough
>>
>>317515
>Go through the door on the other side of the room
>>
>>317515
>>
>>317535
>Bright red
Nigga someone is dead as fuck
Dats arterial bleeding

Lets follow the blood
>>317519
I like Grubs choice because its more ambient and relates more to an empty mansion filled with blood

But thats only because of the quest
Thats some pretty good shit anon :D
>>
>>317550
been using von zieglers misic as backround for years, he is pretty much perfect for any kind of fantasy pen and paper.

>>317535
dude your playing with the kind of faggot that watched akira at 6, played and beat silent hill on the playstation when he was 11 and got through divorce 2 years ago.
nigga there is nothing that can frighten me!
>>
File: hulking the fuck out.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
hulking the fuck out.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>317550
and dont forget, no mather how bad or spooky it gets.
there is always one thing we can do
>>
File: Lewd Bug 17.png (9 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 17.png
9 KB, 960x513
>>317520
>>317522
>>317534
>>317538
>>317540
>>317550

Jack uses the nearby matches to light the fireplace. Finally some warmth. However, something is not quite right. The fireplace flames start to flicker. Suddenly the flames themselves jump towards the candle flame inside the lantern, like the candle is syphoning the warmth. The fireplace goes out. You panic, thinking about hypothermia.

In this panicked state you almost drop your lantern. You miss the handle and grab the hot iron walls. However you don't feel any pain. Strange enough, holding the lantern close to your body gives you all the warmth you need to survive.

Jack Chitin
"What is this... Xeri, what were you doing here?"

Jack opens the bloodied door, it leads to a small room with a single painting in it. A pitch black canvas with only a tiny little red dot of eerily glowing red blood. Two familiar symbols on the wall, the same ones Carnifex uses in his blood magic rituals. He notices a golden plaque beneath the painting. Lucky for Jack, it's in a language he understands. Jack reads the inscription out loud.

Jack Chitin
"A man stands in the desert. Surrounded by the endless sand. He picks up a single grain."

Jack scratches his head.

Jack Chitin
"Wha... What..."

Possible actions
>Touch the glowing blood droplet
>Stay away from it and continue through the next door
>Write-in
>>
>>317632
>write in
Light the candles
also the candles are uneven, what does it mean?
>>
>>317632
>Touch the glowing blood droplet

I guess we gotta, we're in a haunted mansion, surrounded by endless blood...let's touch the single drop.
>>
>>317654
>also the candles are uneven, what does it mean?
Strange indeed, one would think if someone lit the candles for a ritual they would use them both
>>
>>317663
Light The candles
Continue down to the next door
>>
>>317632
>Stay the FUCK away from it and continue through the next door
starwars_fish_man_meme.jpg
>>
>>317632
those runes, diabolic femininity
"no fury like a womens scorn ..."
somehow i really dont think we will be in a position to normaly talk to xeri...
well the things you have to do for good pussy.
light the candels and if nothing changes touch the glowing red blood
>>
>>317669
Seconding
>>
>>317669
doupt it
we are in xeris domain, there is no way she dosent know we are here, and if she wantet us dead she could have inventet uncountable immaginative ways to do it.
she wants us to do something,
maybe punish us,
maybe show us how she feels.
eather way we have to go through with this
>>
>>317632
>write-in
"XERI! WHERE ARE YOU?!"
>>
>>317723
no man you are going to fast dispair and depresion comes later, we still have to go through anger and bargening first
>>
File: Lewd Bug 18.png (11 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 18.png
11 KB, 960x513
>>317654
>>317656
>>317668
>>317673
>>317674
>>317685
>>317723

Jack notices that the candles are uneven. The whole scene seems a bit suspicious. He reaches towards the painting. Before he touches the droplet, a blood-curdling female scream startles him. The door behind him suddenly closes shut. Jack panics and hastily opens the other door and closes it shut. As he slowly turns around he notices a giant iron cross. On it hang a peculiar helmet with a red cloak beneath it.

Jack Chitin
"Wait a minute... this is a Solar Knight helmet."

Suddenly another blood-curdling scream echoes through the mansion.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri! Where are you?! Answer me! ANSWER ME!"

Jack feels like he can't breathe, the room spinning, about to vomit. He grabs the nearby wall to keep his balance.

Jack Chitin
"Why... why are you doing this to me? I though you loved me... why are you torturing me... XERIANA!", he said in a angry tone, punching the wall

Possible actions
>Put the helmet on your head
>Stay away from it and go through the next door
>Write-in
>>
>>317749
>Put the helmet on your head
HERE WE GO BOIZ
>>
>>317749
those drawn eyes on the helmet look like our mutant eyes we got from xeri, this might be a sign.
grab the helmet but dont put it on yet.
then run in the direction were the scream came from.
> anger in his tone
and we are already making way on the ladder down to exeptence guys
>>
>>317749
>Write-in
Take the helmet with us and punch the wall as hard as we can.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY! XERI?!"
>>
>>317765
oh yea and the cloak too, cant forget about that
>>
>>317769
YOUR TEARING ME APART XERI !
>>
>>317749
Shit I really have no idea.

Could be too many things. Some sort of kink? A way to make sure we're loyal? I agree with >>317765
though as to our actions I guess.
>>
>>317749
>Stay away from it and go through the next door
This is some Man in the Iron Mask shit

>>317771
I kek'd
>>
PUT THE HELMET ON

WE SOLAR KNIGHTS NOW
DEUS VULT
>>
>>317812
know what a dark paladin is faggot?^^
>>
>>317749
>>Stay away from it and go through the next door
It is of another deiety and not of our love
>>
>>317819
n-no.. anon
n-n-no more edges
>>
take the cloak too
>>
File: Lewd Bug 19.png (20 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Bug 19.png
20 KB, 960x513
>>317755
>>317765
>>317769
>>317770
>>317771
>>317780
>>317812
>>317821

Jack picks up the helmet and looks into the cross shaped opening. Suddenly, one red eye opens, and another, and another, the helmet starts filling up with red glowing eyes. Jack drops the helmet to the floor. Suddenly images of a huge desert and a lone man walking in it flash through his mind. Thinking about the images cause Jack excruciating pain. He starts punching the wall in a berserk trance.

Jack Chitin
"Xeriana! You dumb whore! I will kill you! I gave you my heart, my trust, and you throw it away like it's garbage! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU DUMB WHORE!"

Jack's fist starts to bleed from hitting the wall. After a moment he stops to catch his breath. He slowly walks to the other room. Jack opens the door and enters the room. Suddenly everything goes pitch black and the door behind him closes.

Jack turns around and notices writings on the wall. A dripping sound emanates from the back of the room. You hear heavy breathing and sobbing noises.

Jack Chitin
"Xeri... is that you?"

Possible actions
>Slowly illuminate the back of the room with your lantern
>Try to talk to the source of the sobbing first
>Write-in
>>
>>317861
>>Slowly illuminate the back of the room with your lantern
IT'S A TORTURED LUNA, ISN'T IT?
>>
>>317861
PUT ON THE HELMET STILL
WE WUZ EVIL KNIGHTS FROM HELL N SHIEET
>ALLAH ACKBAR
>Illuminate the room with an explosion
>Say "Hello? Xeri is that you?"
>"IF NOT PREPARE TO FACE ME IN BATTLE FOUL DEMON OF THE MANSION"
>>
>>317870
>that spoiler content
;_;7
>>
>>317861
>write-in
Realize that you just flipped shit and PMS'd way too fucking hard. Saying "I'll kill you" and calling her a whore WAS WAY OUT OF LINE.

Apologize.
>>
>>317877
>Remove the last sentence
>>
>>317861
>Try to talk to the source of the sobbing first
>>
>>317861
>>Slowly illuminate the back of the room with your lantern
>> Try to focus on your breathing to regain your composer
>>
>>317861
after this fit of uncharecteristic rage and a honest to fuck hallusination, jack should start to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that he is being played with.
this knoledge should give him some semblence of chontroll back, and he will need a cool mind if he want to convince his love not do be an idiot anymore.

for as to what to actually do, dont turn around and just talk to the sobbing figure behind jack
>>
>>317889
This. Also light the back of the room
>>
>>317861
>Ask if Xeri
>While slowly illuminating the back of the wall with the lantern
>>
>>317889
seconding
>>317884
battlebruva, do not feel sorry for lunatics
>>
>>317889
This, that was no way to treat a lady
>>
File: alfa legion marine.png (578 KB, 881x863) Image search: [Google]
alfa legion marine.png
578 KB, 881x863
>>317902
oh shit a fellow alfa legioneer in the house
>>
>>317889
>>317898
>>317920
>Apologize.

Nah, not after what he saw in the flashing images.

A man in the desert... picks a grain of sand.

Foreshadowing, my peeps
>>
>>317936
OHH, i've totally figured it out i think and its legit disturbing me
>>
>>317942
perfect then dont say anything but let jack do something usefull with the things you know
>>
>>317926
oi waddup, have some sausage, it's on the house i found it behind the loo
>>
>>317936
>>317861
>write-in
Fine. Then run into the shadow and try to murder Xeri. Yell at her that she's a dumb cunt that deserves this. Tell her that she is a fucking whore and she only went with him for his massive dick. Then tell her you can't wait to find a less disgusting and abomination-like deity in the future.

If we're going to be mentally unstable and horribly abusive towards Xeri, we better go full psychopath; even more psychopath than we were before.

Having information that the MC knows that the players don't is the opposite of how it should be usually. Letting him know stuff but not revealing it to us just makes him seem fucking stupid and irrational to the audience.
>>
>>317952
thing is, apart from gat having fuckt luna.
there isent really much we know that jack does not.
at this point both jack and the voices in jacks head (us) dont know shit whats going on.
but that fit of rage and hallucination could bring jacks analythic mind (me) to the idea that he is being manipulated
>>
Jack is a mega Faggot
There
Now the voices in his head called him a mega faggot
I am an absolute madman
>>
>>317970
and understanding that your emotions arent fully under your controll can let you regain some controll,
at least thats how it is when your tripping balls.
furthermore he does thing he wrongt xeri, otherwise he wouldent even have bothert to make the transition ito her domain to talk to her.
and when he finaly reaches her its logical to think that you will need a cool mind so that you tont through a hizifit or berserker rage infront of the woman/godess you love and want back.
plus she really needs to see the rest of that memory, that tells tetails about the comming god war and jack knows this
>>
>>317986
tl;dr jack is a pussywipped faggot
>>
>>317986
W-What? I can't read what you're typing mang.
>>
>>317999
thing is right now his emotions are being manipulated so that he does things he wouldent usualy do. and its important that he figures that out.
think of a huhe high on acid, if he has no idea hes tripping on acid he will do dump shit.
but if he recocnizes that he is under the influence of a strong drug he can at least try to controll himself
>>
File: Youre just fucking with me.gif (1 MB, 565x346) Image search: [Google]
Youre just fucking with me.gif
1 MB, 565x346
>>318027
Are you still learning English or are you having a stroke right now? I assume calling for an ambulance may be a good idea right now. I don't want you to suddenly die while typing another incoherent paragraph.
>>
>>318027
i understand it, must be a spessmehreen thing
>>
File: MoreSPooky.png (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MoreSPooky.png
23 KB, 600x600
Grub
Release the next update
>>
>>317952
Also, begin foaming at the mouth. We've now contracted rabies.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK