[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/u/-Yuri Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 14
File: Astrea_Hill.png (148 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Astrea_Hill.png
148 KB, 320x240
Ah St. Lily’s school for girls. Possibly the most prestigious women’s academy in Japan. It is said that even the waiting list has a waiting list for this particular place. The facilities are said to be state of the art and the grounds are beautifully kept as they were almost one hundred years ago. It is said that the place is completely self-sustaining and it is almost completely cut off from the outside world.
Only the best of the best shall go to this school, and they come out fully prepared for everything the world has to throw at them. The life lessons learned in this school prepare them for everything, and no student leaves without a tale of at least one wonderful adventure in the school. The only regret the parents have is that their girls are unable to experience the joys of high school love while there.
Ah so naive.
But enough about that, you yourself are standing outside these great gates, ready to experience the full wonder and majesty of life in the school. Only one question remains.
Who are you?

>A generic, boring, average girl who won the chance to be here in a competition
>A rich Ojou (get used to the weeb words people) who has had everything handed to her on a silver platter
>A rough and tough delinquent whose parents won the aforementioned competition, and sent you here in the hopes it might make you a proper lady
>A tall and athletic tomboy. Despite your threatening appearance you’re actually quite shy and have a real attachment to cute things.
>>
>>28598
>>A rough and tough delinquent whose parents won the aforementioned competition, and sent you here in the hopes it might make you a proper lady

This.
>>
>>28598
The rich one
>>
>>28598
The tomboy
>>
>>28598
>>A rough and tough delinquent whose parents won the aforementioned competition, and sent you here in the hopes it might make you a proper lady
>>
Yes, you are one hell of a delinquent. You’ve got the whole package, dyed hair, lollipop-that’s-meant-to-be-a-cigarette, your long stick, earrings and your bike. Your parents sent you here because they thought that you’d become a better “lady”. You would have just said “fuck you” and biked off if the prize they won didn’t also include a huge cash sum providing you graduated. So now you’re gonna coast and collect all that money once you get out.

First thing’s first though, you’ve arrived at least half an hour late. The dumbass bus driver kept getting lost. You look at this fancy as fuck school and wonder how the hell did a school in Japan afford to look like a rally old castle or house or some shit. Oh well.

You look down at your map of the school. The entrance ceremony should be starting now. So you got a choice

>Head for the main hall and surprise the fuck out of everyone at the entrance ceremony

>Explore the grounds by yourself, fuck those people
>>
>>28732
>>
>>28732
Explore the backgrouns alone
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>28732
Option #[roll]
>>
>>28732
>>Head for the main hall and surprise the fuck out of everyone at the entrance ceremony

Gotta show those girls from day one who's the alpha female of this pack
>>
>>28732
>>
>>28742
>>28747
>>28786
Yeah fuck that. Those idiots can sit through their boring shitty ceremony by themselves, you’re here to have some fucking fun. You stuff the rather crumpled map back into your bag and begin to walk around.

It wasn’t long before you found yourself in some sort of garden. It was filled with archways covered in flowers and great trees that had probably been here since the day the school had been founded. To your left was a rather large lake, probably man made, with an island in the middle. On a whim you decide to have a look at that, it might be a good place to go and hide from all the rich bitches here.

When you get down to the lake you notice that you are not alone, you can see a woman…no wait a very mature looking girl kneeling at the edge of the lake. She’s wearing the school’s uniform and has very long black hair. Even kneeling down you can tell she’s pretty damn tall. As you get closer you can hear the sounds of her sobbing

>Walk up to her and ask what the hell is wrong

>Just stand there and say nothing

>Push her in
>>
>>28833
Ask
>>
>>28833
>>Push her in
>>
>>28843
>>28833
>Push her in
>Undress and jump too
>>
File: Gottaloveanimenuns.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Gottaloveanimenuns.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>28843
>>28851
With a wicked grin you slowly sneak up behind her and give her a push.

“Alley oop!” You cry

The raven haired girl goes tumbling right into the water. For a second you can only see bubbles on the surface, but luckily she resurfaces and stares at you. For a few seconds you just stare at each other saying nothing. And then she starts…laughing, hysterically like she couldn’t control it. She starts doing a rather impressive breaststroke in the water, continuing her laughing fit all the while.

You just stare at this odd display. Then deciding you might as well have some fun while you’re here, start taking off your clothes to swim with her. However the black haired girl’s laughter stops as she spots something behind you. Quickly she starts swimming away as fast as she can. You look to find what was spooking her and see…
A nun.

A very pissed off looking nun. It doesn’t look like she saw the black haired girl in the water, and her eyes are fixed on you.

“Well young miss.” She said, “Missing the entrance ceremony, that’s quite a strike against you. What have you got to say for yourself”

>Fuck you

>Fuck you

>Fuck you

>…?
>>
>>28833
>Walk up to her and ask what the hell is wrong
>>
>>28908
Swim away also fuck you
>>
>>28908
>"Just admiring the grounds and shit"
We do want to graduate don't we?
>>
>>28921
>>28933
Gonna need a tie breaker.
>>
>>28969
We need to get out of there first, then go back to where we are supposed to be
>>
File: Ya gotta have an ojou.png (167 KB, 274x530) Image search: [Google]
Ya gotta have an ojou.png
167 KB, 274x530
>>28921
>>28989
Thinking quickly, you dive into the water without removing your clothes. The cold water shocks you a little but you endure it. Doing your best stroke, you make your way rather slowly towards the other side of the lake. Turning back for one second to give the raging nun one last, gargled “fuck you”. Finally, you make it to the sandy shore of the lake. After shaking the excess water off like a dog you run up the hill as fast as you could.

Gasping, out of breath you nearly collapse near a pathway. Looking up you can see groups of girls walking on the path, they seem to be coming back from the entrance ceremony. You groan, not only were you exhausted but you were now on display for the entire school.

“OH HO HO HO HO HO”

You turn your head to see where the weird laugh had come from. You see a woman in an ornate dress and an impossible hairstyle. She looks at you with amused contempt.

“Ha, is this the new student who won the competition?” She sneers, “I expected them to look like a rat, but not a drowned one. Why, I bet the servants are more high class than this wrench.”

>”Fuck you”

>Stand up with your fists up and say ”You wanna have a go?”

>Ignore her and walk away
>>
>>29063
Beat the crap out of her
>>
>>29063
>Stand up with your fists up and say ”You wanna have a go?”
>>
>>29063
ignore
>>
>>29063
>Ignore her and walk away
Learn to manage your ojous lads, they want the attention.
>>
>>29063
>>Ignore her and walk away
>>
>>29063
>ya wanna fucking tussle ya daft poofta cunt?
>>
>>29063
>challenge to a fight

You're a delinquient remember? Gotta show you're the alpha female. Watch out though, because ojou-sama might be on the kendo club.
>>
File: 1462052058596.png (356 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1462052058596.png
356 KB, 600x750
>>29175
That's what she wants. Doing that will only fuck us over.
>>
>>29176
You're not thinking like a delinquent. Delinquent says "Fuck all that, I'm gonna smoke on the roof even if I have to clean the floors after school for the week." In other words, disrespecting all authority.
>>
File: Monday_Nun.png (361 KB, 480x447) Image search: [Google]
Monday_Nun.png
361 KB, 480x447
>>29079
>>29081
>>29169
>>29175
You groggily stand up and put your dukes up. You grin threateningly and give a few air punches

“You wanna have a go?”

The Ojou is clearly scared. She scampers backward and begins shaking.

“Y-you brute!” She cries, “You dare threaten me? Sakura Ojou? I’ll have you know that my father owns most of this school! He can make your life a living hell!”

You cock an eyebrow and chuckle a little.

“Huh, well I don’t care.”

The Ojou screams, and the turns tail and run away. You are about to give chase when suddenly you feel a hand on your shoulder. You see the nun from earlier, with a much stronger and larger nun with her. The first nun holds your bag you dropped.

“Now, where were we? And don’t try running away or Sister Conception will make sure you don’t” The first Nun says. “Now, I can tolerate a few rebellious acts on the first day, after all our job is to make you a proper lady and we can’t give up on you just now. Now, either you go to your designated dorm or…you can continue this idiocy and be expelled”

>Take your bag and say nothing, go to your dorm

>Take your bag, give them the finger then go to your dorm

>Take your bag, make it look like you’re going to your dorm and continue exploring

>Challenge the big nun to a fight
>>
>>29186
>>Take your bag and say nothing, go to your dorm
Jesus Christ guys. Can we get some exposition and context before we try to beat the shit out of everything that moves?
>>
>>29186
>>Take your bag, make it look like you’re going to your dorm and continue exploring
>>
>>29186
>Take your bag and say nothing, go to your dorm

Delinquent-sama would rather stay in school than have to go home to her fucking parents house all day and get yelled at.
>>
>>29186
>Take your bag, make it look like you’re going to your dorm and continue exploring
>>
File: 1462054305269.jpg (46 KB, 453x687) Image search: [Google]
1462054305269.jpg
46 KB, 453x687
>>29186
Don't be retarded niggers, we can be delinquents and not be a fucking cunts at the same time. You don't really need to kick everyone shit in to be a delinquent.
>>
>>29186

Also, wonder what the hell possessed you that made you act like a psycho. You are a give no fucks delinquent, not some sort of slightly crazy girl with random bursts of randomness
>>
>>29195
>>29200
>>29211
>>29229
Without looking at the nun you grab your back from her and start walking towards the dorm. You were way too tired to do anything but get some fresh clothes and sleep right now. That Sakura Ojou had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time, you remind yourself not to fly off the handle that much anymore since if you got expelled you could say bye bye to your money.

By following the other girls, you can easily make it there. You hear a lot of girls whispering about your appearance and keeping their distance from you. You don’t mind, you didn’t come here to make friends

By the time you make it to the dorm it’s almost night. The nun at the gates raises an eyebrow at you, but she doesn’t say anything oddly enough. You make your wat to your room, not minding that you’re still dripping on the carpet.

The moment you open the door to your room you are assaulted by a cavalcade of pink and plush animals. You see a short and very cute girl carefully arranging the animals in a row. As soon as you open the door she runs towards you like a puppy.

“Oh oh oh oh! Are you my new roomie?” She said enthusiastically “Oh boy oh boy! We’re gonna have so much fun fun fun! My name’s Aoi Genki! What’s yours?”

>Give your name, might as well be polite

>Say nothing and start looking for clothes

>Glare at her
>>
>>29241
>>Glare at her
never been to a girl's room
>>
>>29241
>Glare at her
>>
>>29241
>Going aggresive on a girl that is going to share your room and your daily life
Don't go full retard.
>>
>>29241

I don't know about 'polite' but there's no reason to immediately bitch at the person you met just two seconds ago.
>>
>>29241
Glare, who need clothes
>>
>>29241
>>
>>29241
>>Give your name, might as well be polite

Given that she's a genki girl, she's going to annoy you forever until you answer back, so just tell her your name right now.
>>
>>29241
>>Give your name, might as well be polite
>>
>>29257
>>29258
>>29260
>>29267
>>29300
You look up at the Ojou for a few seconds. And then you get up and start to walk away. It had already been a long day and you needed to get some sleep. If you remembered correctly your dorm room was 301. Sadly, you dropped your bag when you had made your escape. You could look for it in the morning, your cases were supposed to be delivered to your room by tomorrow.

“H-hey! How dare you ignore me! Sakura Ojou!” The Ojou yells at her. “Oh...oh I see you’re running away, well it’s only natural you’d be intimidated by a girl whose father owns most of….”

Sakura’s ranting slowly fades away as you make your way to the dorm.
Deciding that pissing off or making her cry would end up badly for you, you decided to give her your name

“Yuri Sakamoto” You said shortly

“Oh my gosh gosh!” Aoi says putting her hands over her mouth, “That is the best name ever! I know we’re gonna be besties huh huh? Aren’t we?”

“Yeah sure whatever” You say, too exhausted to care, “So the bed not infested by cute animals is mine right?”

“Yeppers, you can borrow one of my special friends if you like” Aoi says, hugging one of the various animals.

“No thanks” You say. Looking around it seems like your briefcase has not gotten here yet. You decide to look into the closet beside your bed for some clothes for tomorrow. Luckily you can see that there is a spare change of clothes for tomorrow. As well as…a maid outfit.

>What the fuck? A maid outfit?

>Whatever, I’m going to bed
>>
>>29312
>>
>>29312
>>Whatever, I’m going to bed
>>
>>29312
>>
>>29312
>>
>>29312
>>What the fuck? A maid outfit?
>>
>>29312
>>Whatever, I’m going to bed
>>
>>29312
>>
File: 1462036204605.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462036204605.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>29312
>Delinquent maid
Yes, YES
>>
Rolled 2, 2 = 4 (2d6)

>>29315
>>29318
>>29331
>>29334
>>29344
>>29353
>>29363
>>29388
You guys are really consistently split.

I'm rolling for this. Odds option 1 evens option 2.
>>
>>29420
The gods have spoken.

>>29318
>>29331
>>29334
>>29353
You decide that it just isn’t fucking worth it investigating. You remove your wet clothes and leave them on the floor, not caring what a mess you’d make of your dorm. Getting into bed you begin to drift off into a dreamless sleep, the last thing you hear is Aoi saying “Nighty night sleepyhead”.

At what feels like dawn the first morning you are awoken to Aoi enthusiastically jumping up and down on your bed.

“Wake up wake up its moooorning!”
You wipe your bleary eyes and look up at the small girl jumping up and down on your bed. For some weird reason she’s got that weird maid outfit on.

“Aoi what the fuck?” You ask, yawning.

“Boo boo, no bad words” She admonishes, “Now hurry up you gotta get dressed its almost time for cleaning.”

“I thought you rich girls had people to clean your rooms for you?” You say.

“He he he, not our rooms, the second year’s rooms. See?” Aoi shoves a piece of paper near your face.

The Paper reads: Aoi Genki to clean room 206. Yuri Sakomoto to clean room 215. You read it again and again trying to figure out just what the fuck.

“Aoi…what is this?” You ask.

“Doncha know?” AOi giggles, “Us first years have to clean the second years’ dorms every morning while they’re at choir. That way we get to know each other better. They’re kinda like our mentors.”

Being early morning you’re not exactly in the best shape to process all of this. You really needed your traditional breakfast of last night’s ramen and leftover pizza to catch up. Finally, you say,

>“I sure as fuck am not doing this”

>”Fuck it lets get this over with”

>”I’m going back to bed”
>>
>>29424
>>”I’m going back to bed”
>>
>>29424
This delinquent swears far too much.

>”I’m going back to bed”
>>
>>29424
>”Fuck it lets get this over with”

I sure as fuck don't want to end the quest here with getting us expelled.
>>
>>29424
>>”I’m going back to bed”
>>
>>29424
>>”Fuck it lets get this over with”

And later make sure this is an actual school rule, because if this is just a shitty non imposed tradition, you aren't cleaning anything other than your own mess again.
>>
>>29462
This.
>>
>>29424
Can we rough up the maid outfit to make it most scandalous
>>
>>29462
Basically this
>>
>>29503
Excellent idea
>>
>>29424
>>29462
Yeah, sure. One time doesn't cost us much to make sure we're not breaking any unnecessary rules. Probably gonna need the goodwill for other rule-breaking anyway.
>>
>>29447
>>29462
>>29514
>>29530
You slowly get up out of bed and sigh,not bothering to hide your contempt for this practice.

"Fuck it lets get this over with" You mumble as you stagger over to your wardrobe. You look at the maid outfit with disgust and take it out. You put it on like it was some disgusting diseased sack. When you finally get the entire thing on (it looking a bit more eschew than Aoi's) you turn to look in the full length mirror and die a little inside.

"Ooooh Yuri-chan you look so cute!" Aoi says, stretching her arms out.

"Do not hug me." You say bluntly, and Aoi backs away.

Both of you then make your was down the stairs to the second years bedrooms. On the way you can see Sakura arguing with the nuns.

"I refuse to wear the clothes of a base servant!" She snaps at the young, frightened looking nun, "It is filthy and uncouth."

"So do it naked then!" You yell at her.

Before Sakura has time to react you grab Aoi's hand and run down the stairs as fast as you could. Soon you come to the Second years rooms, which seemed to be laid out in a similar manner to the first years. After waving goodbye to Aoi (who seemed really enthusiastic to clean) you slowly make your way to room 215.

Opening the door you see one side has what looks to be star charts and astronomy stuff scattered about, and the other had tennis equipment. It seems to be pretty normal, and already pretty clean. You decide to

>Not do anything and just wait for a while

>Clean a bit to keep up appearances

>Clean as much as you can
>>29503
>>29526
Lay some ideas on me. Remember she's a delinquent not a gyaru.
>>
>>29592
>>Clean a bit to keep up appearances
>>
>>29592
Just add some rips to the dress and frills basically try and remove all the frillyness to tit
>>
>>29592
You know, dust stuff at normal height but not anything too tall or short, that sort of thing.
>>
>>29592
Shove things under the bed, blow off some dust, etc.

You said she dyes her hair and all, and the photo you posted to approximate her looks gyaru to me.
>>
>>29592
>>
>>29612
Oh, I like that actually. Make sure it really does look clean and then try to make the dress look less like a lame fetish-outfit.
>>
>>29592
What the fuck? A maid outfit? while naked
>>
>>29592
>>Clean a bit to keep up appearances

Just to play safe. It looks like she might be a normal girl, BUT also could be a turbobitch who might make her life impossible. Just do the minimum so anyone can tell delinquent chan did clean a bit and then chill until time's up
>>
>>29612
>>29592

Like rip the sleeves off
>>
>>29592
>>
>>29636
We need someone to buddy with, our roommate is a bit of a retard and everyone else has been pretty unfriendly. Maybe we get a cool senior.
>>
>>29645
Nah, head off to the sports clubs asap and try to get with a handsome tomboy.
>>
>>29651
>tomboy x delinquent
But that's nothing like my animu, anon! Besides, it's not like we have to try and jump everyone remotely tolerable.
>>
>>29651
Better with a rich one
>>
>>29592
>>
>>29600
>>29612
>>29620
>>29622
>>29628
>>29636
>>29643
You decide to do the barest minimum of cleaning. Just dusting the shelves and wiping things down with the conveniently available cleaning supplies that were outside the door.While you did this you decided it would be best to make some "modifications to your outfit. You ripped the sleeves off and tried to remove the frills with mixed success. While it wasn't completely improved you were at least satisfied with what you had at the moment. It just needed a longer skirt.

After about fifteen minutes of cleaning you decided that was enough and was just about to pack up to go when you heard voices outside the door.

"Are you sure it's okay for us to be here?"

"It's alright, don't you want to meet our cute little underclassman?"

"Oh of course, I bet she's as sweet as anything."

The knob on the door starts to turn. You had only a couple of seconds to make your decision

>Hide!

>Confront!

>Instincts!
>>29651
>>29663
(Patience grasshopper)
>>
>>29672
>Instincts!
...I am intrigued.
>>
>>29672
>Instincts!
>>
>>29672
>Bitch Instincts
>>
>>29672
>Confront!
>>
>>29672
>Confront!
Uh, I don't really mean all aggressively though...just, confirm we're here and not cute.
>>
>>29672
>Instincts
RULES OF NATURE
>>
>>29672
>Instincts!
>>
>>29672
>Instincts!
I'm getting really turned on
>>
>>29672
>>Instincts!

What could go wrong?
>>
Anons please don't bully the upperclassmen for no reason!
>>
>>29715
preemptive strike is most called for
>>
File: 1406598091647[1].jpg (29 KB, 577x435) Image search: [Google]
1406598091647[1].jpg
29 KB, 577x435
>>29672
>Instincts

>>29715
>pic
>>
File: Upperclassmen.jpg (766 KB, 851x1200) Image search: [Google]
Upperclassmen.jpg
766 KB, 851x1200
>>29675
>>29679
>>29680
>>29692
>>29700
>>29701
>>29704
Without even thinking you decide to act on your gut instincts. Quickly you run over to the nearest window and fling it open. You dive through the open space...only to get stuck. You try and wriggle through as best you could but it was no use, you were trapped in the window frame. Kicking and flailing fruitlessly you forget that your upperclassmen are right outside the door.

And sure enough they walk in. The first right they were greeted to was a first year maid very clearly stuck in their window saying some very naughty words about her situation.

"Oh...oh dear." The brown haired one said, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Poor thing, she must be scared." The silver haired one said, walking over to you, ignoring your loud swearing. "It's alright you don't need to run, we won't bite"

"She's right, we're very nice" The brown haired one said. "Come back in so we can introduce ourselves."

>Stop trying to escape , go back and introduce yourself

>Continue trying to get out the window. You just need more GUTS!

>Go back in the room and fucking book it out of the open door
>>29754
>>29757
Sorry to disappoint you guys, that won't happen

Yet
>>
>>29766
>>Stop trying to escape , go back and introduce yourself
>>
>>29766
>>Continue trying to get out the window. You just need more GUTS!
>>
>>29766
We must show them that we are not scared and in fact are a bad ass

>>
>Keep trying to escape, get stuck, and introduce yourself while hanging out the window
>>
>>29766
>>Continue trying to get out the window. You just need more GUTS!
More GUTS is never not the right answer.
>>
>>29766
Good job, us!
>Go back in the room and fucking book it out of the open door
>>
>>29766
>>
>>29766
>>29790
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>29783
Seems more like we're just showing them we have a good ass, to me...
>>
>>29766
>Stop trying to escape , go back and introduce yourself

Pretend it was just a misunderstanding. She doesn't GET scared. her feather duster blew out window is all. Not that she wanted to clean anyway.

Also, watch what images you post, OP. This is a SFW board. Might want to spoiler it next time.
>>
>>29806
That works
>>
>>29766
>>
>>29766
>>
>>29829
This
>>
>>29766
>>Stop trying to escape , go back and introduce yourself

You already made a fool out of yourself, so just pretend nothing happened and present yourself.
>>
>>29906
Too late, we're already doing that anon!
>>
>>29778
>>29783
>>29791
>>29801
>>29790
No, you weren't going to give up, you could do this. Remembering all of your friends back home you continued to push yourself. You remembered all the struggles and harships you had to get here, you were filled with determination, you scream as loud as you can, you use all your ki and focus on one point.

And you don't move an inch.

Eventually you collapse, exhausted and say.

"I'm Yuri Sakamoto, nice to meet you."

The two girls pull you back into the room with little resistance. They both look at you and smile.

"My name is Natasha" The silver haired one said, "Nice to meet you, you can call me Sasha."

"I'm Hana Onee" The brown haired one said, " And I suppose you're to be our daughter"

You stare at them for a couple of seconds. You seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

>Get the fuck away from the crazy ladies

>"Wait what daughter?"

>BACK OUT THE WINDOW!
>>
>>29933
>"Sorry ladies but that's not my kinda fetish."
>>
>>29933
>"Wait what daughter?"

Is this some kind of etoile system?
>>
>"Nah I'm just cleaning this place"
>>
>>29933
Bravely run away
>>
>>29933
>>BACK OUT THE WINDOW!

Also, how do you get Sasha from Natasha?
>>
>>29933
>"Wait what daughter?"
>>
>>29933
>"Wait what daughter?"
>>
>>29953
Shit no this is better
>>
>>29965
I don't know.
>>
>>29965
I'm more wondering what anime archetype she is, no hint from her first name...
>>
>>29933
>>"Wait what daughter?"

Clearly, we must inquire about this strange tradition, if it is one.
>>
>>29933
>"Wait what daughter?"
>>
>>29996
Foreign girl.
>>
>>29933
>"Wait what daughter?"
>>
>>29933
>"Wait what daughter?"
>>
>>29953
This.
>>
>>29953
Let's say this instead.
>>
>>29959
>>29961
>>29967
>>29969
>>30003
>>30004
"Wait what daughter?" You ask, confused. "I'm just cleaning the place!"

Hana just giggles

"Oh I'm sorry, it's just that first years are often called the second year's "daughters". It's just a cute nickname. Some first years even call the second years "mom and dad". Don't worry you don't have to."

'Thank Christ.' You think to yourself.

"Yuri-chan, can you tell us a bit more about yourself" Natasha said, getting in a little too close. You back away but Hana closes in on you too, it seems they wouldn't let you escape.

"W-well I won a place here and...well I thought that since I got money from it I might as well." You say. "Let me tell you it's as weird as fuck here."

Hana giggles again "You could say that, but it's really fun."

Natasha nodded, "Oh yes, it's really fun. I'm sure you'll have a great time here."

These people confused you. You had met them while you were obviously trying to escape and swearing like a sailor but now they were treating you like nothing had happened. And besides the weird "daughter" stuff they seemed pretty normal. Maybe she finally had some nice, normal allies.

BING BONG!

"Oh, the bell for class!" Hana cried out. "Now's not the time to be talking. Yuri-chan you need to get into your uniform and go!"

Both Hana and Natasha got up and grabbed their bags.

"We'll show you around the school later, you meet us at the big water fountain at four okay?"

You say nothing, unsure if you really want to waste your time being shown around places you don't care about.

"Okay I've got music now and you've got math, we'll meet at lunch." Hana said.

"Alright Hana, I will meet you then" Natasha said.

Then, out of the blue they kissed each other. It was only for a second but it was clear that this was a lovers kiss, and not one between friends. You stare at them gobsmacked, trying to work out what just happened.

"Wait...what..?"

But it was too late, the two girls had already gone, leaving you in your confused state.

"What.....WHAT?"

(To be continued)

(Yeah I'm kind of out of ideas. Hopefully this is a good place to leave a cliffhanger, I'll bookmark this thread and be back tomorrow. Also those of you who wanted a rich tomboy...soon)
>>
>>30156
>rich tomboy
My body is ready
>>
>>30156
Alright, thanks for writing then.
>>
>>30156
>tomboy

Yes.
>>
>>29424
>That way we get to know each other better
And we end up 1 first year cleaning for 2 second years. I feel like someone is ditching, while it should be our duty to do so.
>>
>>30199
Maybe they're late for the start of school. Then again our roommate did get assigned to a different room, so...most likely our OP did not think of the math.
>>
>>30210
Okay it's based of a Strawberry Panic thing where there was one girl leaning a dorm. I don't remember it clearly but I might put in an explanation later. Or not, this is not a worldbuilding 100% real Quest this is a "stupid stuff happens" quest, don't expect math or well though out plot points here.
>>
>>30255
Don't worry, we're not expecting that either. I don't really mind, just figured it was most likely. Keep the dumb but entertaining stuff coming!
>>
>>30255
I don't mind if you retcon it, but I guess you could find something fun with it in-universe. In-game, the character might feel either bummed she got a double chore or happy she can slack off without someone ratting on her.
>>
>>30339
I mean, I'm pretty sure our two new friends will eventually notice it getting real dusty in their room. Can't slack off forever.
>>
>>29766
>Yet
I love where this is going
>>
I guess this needs a bump then? It's sliding down, so...let's see if OP returns later.
>>
OP bump for today. Hopefully I'll be back soon.
>>
>>40891
Hopefully!
>>
With the morning’s idiocy over you quickly change out of your maid outfit into your regular school uniform. It seems like Aoi was finished first and went ahead of you. While you wouldn’t usually go to class this seems like a good opportunity to mess around with the teachers. You grab your timetable out of your bag and see you have double History first period followed by gym. It was perfect.

Grabbing your bag and gear for gym you slowly make your way towards the classroom building. You don’t rush, you said you’d decided you’d attend class not act like a goody to shoes student after all. Finally you make it to the building, and when you head inside you see it looks more like a fancy College than a high school. Sauntering down the corridor you make it to room 1-4, the history lecture room. You grin as you raise up a foot and kick the door open.

The doors open with a huge SLAM, and the entire classroom stares to look at you. Looking around you can see all eyes are pointed on you, and also that this “classroom” was more like a lecture hall. The Nun (who seemed to be in the middle of something), looks right at you. Her disgust couldn’t be more obvious if a living dog turd had just walked in.

“Hmm, Miss Sakamoto I presume” She says, her lips pursed, “Late on your first day. What do you have to say for yourself?”

>”I was scoping out some hot tail.”

>”Golly gee I’m sooo sorry” as sarcastic as you can

>”Sorry, I got caught up in your fetishist school tradition”

>Or something else?
>>
>>42996
>”Golly gee I’m sooo sorry” as sarcastic as you can
>>
>>42996

We must shift the blame on them
>>
>>42996
>>
>>42996
It's back!
>”Sorry, I was just being really thorough with the cleaning and introducing myself to the upperclassmen."
>>
>>42996
>”I was scoping out some hot tail.”
>>
>>42996
>>”Sorry, I got caught up in your fetishist school tradition”
>>
>>42996
>>
>>42996
>"Got lost"
>>
>>43042
>>43056
>>43112
>>43112
>>43125
”Sorry, I got caught up in your fetishist school tradition”

The nun almost turns purple with rage, her entire body shakes and spittle flies from her mouth as she talks

“F-f-f-f-f-f-fetishest?!” She shouts, “How dare you call such a proud school tradition of bonding such a thing!”

“I sure saw some ‘bonding’” you whisper to yourself. You can hear your classmates whispering to each other, mostly asking what “fetishist” was. This was gonna be fun. You look over and see Aoi close to you. She didn’t seem to mind your intrusion or outburst and seemed to be beckoning you to sit beside her.

“G-get in your seat now!” The nun yelled, “Before I am forced to take drastic action”

You shrug your shoulders and decide to sit down. But where?

>Sit down near Aoi, she seems to be the only person here happy to see you

>Sit on your own and mess around

>Sit next to some girls and make it as awkward as possible
>>
>>43202
>>
>>43202
Who needs friends
>>
>>43202
The delinquent way.
>>
>>43202
>>
>>43202
>>
>>43202
>>Sit down near Aoi, she seems to be the only person here happy to see you.
Going for Aoi
>>
>>43393

Odds are she will annoy us
>>
>>43202
>>
>>43202
>Sit next to some girls
>>
Rolled 3, 3 = 6 (2d6)

>>43290
>>43292
>>43393
>>43267
>>43237
>>43441
Odds
>>43290
>>43292
>>43393
Evens
>>
>>43462
What?
>>
>>43509
Sorry, Sit next to Aoi was evens and sit on your own was odds. I rolled for it.
>>
>>43551
I meant how some posts were in both even and odd?
>>
You decide to sit down next to Aoi. You might as well try to make friends with her. Aoi jumps up and down on her seat like an overeager puppy. You sit down and relax on the seat as best you could.
“Yuri-chan, I’m reeeeeeeeeeally happy you sat next to me!” Aoi “whispers”.

“Yeah sure” you say.

The teacher returns to the lecture, you don’t listen, it’s something about old French people. You look over at Aoi who seems to be taking down notes, you make a mental not to ask her for her notes later. Looking around you can see some girls are still whispering about what exactly the word “fetishist” means.

You idily wonder what you should do for the long and boring lecture. You sure as hell weren’t going to learn anything so you might as well have some fun.

>Write down what fetishist means on a piece of paper, make a paper aeroplane and then throw it as some girls

>Draw a detailed scene of a war with robot sharks and dinosaurs and all that kind of crap

>Mess with Aoi

(Do you guys want longer posts or are you fine with this?)
>>
>>43585
>Write down what fetishist means on a piece of paper, make a paper aeroplane and then throw it as some girls

Make sure to throw them when the teacher isn't looking
>>
>>43585
>>
>>43585
>Draw a detailed scene of a war with robot sharks and dinosaurs and all that kind of crap
It doesn't ALL have to be lewd. And shorter posts are fine too as long as you vary it up as the situation requires.
>>
>>43585
>>
>>43585
>Mess with Aoi
>>
>>43649
We aren't being lewd we are helping inform our ignorant classmates by telling them fetish means what these nuns get off to
>>
>>43585
>Complain to the teacher that some girls are annoying by not knowing that fetishism means [insert definition]
>>
>>43583
I just chose a category for them. It was just a way of choosing.
>>
>>43669
Lewdness for a good cause is still lewd!
>>
>>43585
>>Draw a detailed scene of a war with robot sharks and dinosaurs and all that kind of crap
>>
>>43585
>Other: Try to do origami
>>
>>43649
>>43651
>>43760
Feeling artistic you begin to draw an epic battle scene. It takes place at sea with a single boat crewed by stick figures under assault by giant robotic sharks, pterosaurs, men in a helicopter and a nuclear bomb. You get surprisingly into the drawing; you even start to make noises as you draw the men exploding into a bloody mess.

Unfortunately, you realise too late that your noises have attracted the attention of the teacher. You look up and see a very pissed off nun staring down at you, a ruler in her hand as if she was ready to strike you. She grabs the paper from your desk before you are able to hide it. She studies it carefully, as if trying to figure out some kind of hidden message contained within.

“Tell me Miss Sakamoto,” She said, quietly, “What exactly is the purpose of this drawing?”

>”It’s the war of 1812!”

>”STOP OPRESSING MY ARTISTIC VISION!”

>”It’s more entertaining than your dumbass class.”
>>
>>43585
I am fine with this.
>>
>>43901
>”It’s the war of 1812!”
>>
>>43901
>”It’s the war of 1812!”
>"BC of course."
>>
>>43901
>”It’s the war of 1812!” and the man on the boat is Andrew Jackson
>>
>>43901
>”It’s the war of 1812!”
>>
>>43901
>”STOP OPRESSING MY ARTISTIC VISION!”
>>
>>43901
>>”It’s the war of 1812!”
>>
>>43901
>”It’s the war of 1812! That's Napoleon."
>>
>>43901
>”It’s the war of 1812! Common Era"
baiting
>>
>>43901
>”It’s the war of 1812!”
>>
>>43920
>>43923
>>43929
>>43936
>>43959
>>43980
>>44013
“It’s the war of 1812!”

The teacher looks at you like you have just grown a second head. It’s like she didn’t quite expect someone to give an answer this stupid to her and she was trying to figure out how to react.

“It’s 1812 B.C. (Before Common Era)” You say, you point to one of the giant mechanical sharks, “See, that’s Napoleon.”

The teacher continues to stare at you, her right eyelid begins to twitch.

“Oooh, you’re really smart Yuri chan!” Aoi said, “I had no idea there were helicopters back then”

The teacher continues to stare…and then her anger subsides. She smiles warmly at you.

“Why, such an accurate depiction of that famous war,” She said, “I must say you have a great talent. In fact, I believe such a talent may be nurtured.

“N-nurtured?” You say nervously.

“Oh yes, I believe that it would be a great idea if you would write up for me a 5000 word essay on the war of 1812…B.C. and then present it to the class next week. And if you don’t…there will be consequences.”

For a second her eyes darken and she grins evilly, and then she turns around and goes right back to her lecture like nothing happened.

“Wow, you’re so lucky” Aoi whispers, “Students don’t usually get special extra homework until second year”

You just stare in front of you.

>Slam your face against the desk until P.E.

>Get started on the essay

>Sleep
>>
>>44092
>Face Desk
>>
>>44092
>Sleep
>>
>>44092
It's the best damn description of the war of 1812BC there has ever been.
>>
>>44092
>>
>>44092
>>
>>44092
>Sleep
>>
>>44123
I just realized what if we drew our picture larger but instead of lines we use the 5000 words, she never said it has to be in rows
>>
>>44156
That sounds like a ton of work though!
>>
>>44092
It's the fight between maid fetishists and glorious Napoleon that came to Australia to purge the heresy.
>>
>>44092
>>Get started on the essay
>>
>>44180
Does Main Character drive the boat?
>>
>>44288
You mean the wonderful, beautiful heroine Yoori Soccermoto, trusted advisor to the general? Of course!
>>
>>44123
>>44135
>>44141
>>44156
>>44175
>>44180
>>44225
And so you began your great essay. It was going to best description of the War of 1812 B.C. that there ever was. You decide to make it about the battle between maid fetishists and Napoleon who wrote on the great Australian spiders to defeat them. And with everything else from your awesome picture.

You briefly try to make the picture you had made earlier using the words, but then give up about 1% through leaving a huge shark made of words in the middle of the essay. The History lecture drags on, but soon the bell for class rings and you need to put your pencil down. You have successfully written about 100 words.

“YAY! GYM TIME!” Aoi yells.

At first you think that it’s just Aoi being Aoi, but other students seem to also be very excited. They seem to be talking about the Third years having horseback riding lessons next to them. You ignore their silly prattle.

And so you go to the gym and get changed, trying to stay away from the group of gossiping hens. Aoi sticks rather close to you and keeps going on about someone who’s “so cool” and “like a prince”. You block it out.

On the field you can see that there’s a clear view of the horseback lessons. You see the gym teacher trying to pry the students away from watching the races. Unlike the pervious one she looks rather small and weak willed.

“P-p-please come back…w-we need to do gym to train our bodies…”

But the girls wouldn’t listen, they seemed to be enraptured by something out on the field.

“C’mon Yuri you’ve got to see her!” Aoi yells, and without another word she grabs you by the amr and pulls you over to the gate.

Looking out on the field you can see one thing that stands out. It appears to be a short haired student that’s handling the horse much better than the others. They ride it as if it were part of their body and effortlessly clear the jumps and hurdles. While some students were off playing polo this one was off on their own.

“So cool”

“So handsome”

“St Lily’s prince!”

>I thought this was a girls only school

>She’s seems like a pretentious ass

>Man you guys are that starved for men huh?
>>
>>44360
>>
>>44360
>Man you guys are that starved for men huh?
>>
>>44360
>>
>>44360
>>
>>44360
>>
>>44360
>>
>>44360
>>
>>44360
No option to swoon with them, eh? Well, that would be a poor delinquent I suppose.
>>
>>44360
>She seems like a pretentious ass
Do gym
>>
>>29766
Princess Luna, is that you?
>>
>>44384
>>44394
>>44406
>>44440
“She seems like a pretentious ass” You say aloud.

“What?”

“How dare you!”

“Unthinkable”

“To think that someone would insult the prince of the school!” Sakura, who was also fawning after her said, “I suppose a commoner like you mustn’t know that the rider is Akira Bifauxnen! The grand prince herself.”

“The only one higher than her is the Queen!” Aoi exclaims.

“Jesus Christ can’t you guys have a normal school life?” You say

“Hmph, you mean a common school life” Sakura said.

Deciding to ignore her you turn back to do some gym. After all it was the only subject in school you somewhat enjoyed, and you could do it now without those annoying warm ups getting in the way.

“LOOK OUT!”

You turn and see a polo ball heading right for your face. You’re too surprised to react right away. It’s about to hit your face when a polo club suddenly appears in front of you and hits it away. You look behind and see Akira looking down at you.

“That was a close one,” She says, wiping the sweat off her brow. She leans into you, grabs your chin, pulls it towards her face and says

“Are you alright my cute little kitten?” She asks

>”Yeah, now let go of my chin”

>Bat her hand away and say “I’m not one of your fangirls, that won’t work on me”

>Just walk away and start kicking a ball

(the next post might be the last for tonight)
>>44602
(It's Anya anon. That makes 3 idolmaster characters here)
>>
>>44674

Dear fuck we almost died
>>
>>44674
>>
File: 1462108131869.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462108131869.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>44674
>>
>>44674
>"Yeah thanks, my name is Yuri though."
>>
>>44674
>>
>>44674
>>
>>44674
>establish dominance by pulling her off her horse and into our arms.
>>
>>44674
She's pretty cute.
>>
>>44769
doesn't she look a bit like a boy
>>
>>44769
for you
>>
>>44783
A little, sure. But that'll just make her cuter when we ravish her.
>>
>>44674
>>
>>43585
>(Do you guys want longer posts or are you fine with this?)
It's fine.
>>
Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

>>44698
>>44699
>>44746
Evens
>>44713
>>44749
>>44886
Odds
>>
>>44981
Slightly more polite it is!
>>
>>44886
>>44749
>>44713
“Yeah, now let go of my chin” You say

Akira is taken aback; she clearly has no idea how to react to someone not caring about her handsome appearance. She lets go of your chin and looks like she’s trying to find the right words to say but can come up with nothing

Meanwhile the other girls were rioting, they glared at you and yelled various insults your way.

“How dare you!”

“Who would be so insane as to ignore the prince?”

“She’s so uncouth!”

“Huh, she’s just some stupid athlete, you guys only like her because she looks like a boy” you say

That only incites them further. However, you don’t really care about that. You wanted to get some motherfucking PE done. You decide to run some laps; you could probably outrun most of the pretentious idiots here. And so you begin a leisurely run around the track.

However, soon you begin to hear the sound of hoofbeats. Turning around you see Akira running for you full tilt.

“What the fuck!?” You yell as you begin to run away from the charging horse.

The horse proves to be too fast for you. Soon it’s right beside you, and you feel an arm grab you by the collar and heave you up onto the saddle. You look up and see Akira looking straight forward at the forest.

“Wait wha…”

In an instant you were inside the great forest with Akira galloping off into parts unknown.

(To be continued)

(expect short installments from now on, and don't be afraid to let this thread die since I might not be back for a couple of days)
>>44698
(Won't be the last time)
>>45020
(Truthfully both responses were similar but there maybe be subtle choices that effect us in the long run...or not)
>>
>>45106
We're being abducted! Help!
Thanks for running.
>>
>>45106
Should have tuck and rolled but now we got fucking kidnapped
>>
Don't be so down anons, look at it as a clandestine eloping for make-outs. I prefer girlier girls but a tomboy is fine too.
>>
>>45106

Oh damn, I just caught this. See you next time then. Got a twitter or something so we can know when you are running again?
>>
>>45136
Bitch it too pretentious for our first kiss
>>
>>45149
Can a kiss be pretentious? I guess we might find out...
>>
>>45163
I mean the bitch is not the kiss which would be kiss rape if it happens
>>
>>45149

Watch it be Aoi who we knock into when she tries to wake us up again.
>>
>>45118
>>45122
>>45136
Thank you guys for playing.
>>45143
No twitter, sorry. I'll try and start up again on Wednesday.
>>45149
First kiss? Now that's interesting.
>>
>>45186
Obviously we were too cool to kiss anyone because we were too busy being a delinquent
>>
>>45186

Doesn't have to be twitter though. Hell, Akira, who runs Katawa Yandere, uses a steam group to announce when he is running. I'll be looking Wednesday though.
>>
>>45106
I missed it, but glad tomboy-chan is finally in the scene, and interested maybe too!
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK