[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peachy's Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: xenoverse Peachy's quest.png (9 KB, 454x519) Image search: [Google]
xenoverse Peachy's quest.png
9 KB, 454x519
Peachy is my CaC in XV1, but I don't have enough imagination to come up with her backstory and do a quest. What's her enemies? What's her attitude? What does she like/dislike?
>>
>>274587

Enemies: Bob, a co-worker at the radio shack.

Attitude: Chill with a desire for justice.
>>
>>274619
well what kind of saiyan doesn't like bananas?
>>
>>274619

Like this but with addition of wanna-be-evil-army with proper henchmen union and health insurancy.
>>
>>274587
Likes: Weak men, Bananas, Large penises, Having rough anal sex, Dominating women during lesbian sex, Pampering her partner, Meat
Dislikes: Cocky men, Bitchy women, Being poor, Being overly pampered, Broccoli, Flamoyant aliens with dildo heads, women who want to steal her man
Attitude: Sex craving somewhat primitive tomboy who is extremely relaxed normally, but is constantly looking for a mate. Is extremely nurturing and loving towards her mate, but refers to them as her property.

Sound good?
>>
File: xenoverse mister edge.png (9 KB, 454x519) Image search: [Google]
xenoverse mister edge.png
9 KB, 454x519
I guess my other OC would be her enemy.
>>
File: THICK LEG SAIYAN.png (8 KB, 524x568) Image search: [Google]
THICK LEG SAIYAN.png
8 KB, 524x568
>>
>>274587
So... Are you going to get back to "Date the Saiyan Quest" or are you just here for the attention again?
>>
>>274937
neither
>>
File: FOR LORD MISTER EDGE.jpg (182 KB, 824x568) Image search: [Google]
FOR LORD MISTER EDGE.jpg
182 KB, 824x568
>>
>>274982
So we fighting? I say we pull out a teaser we picked up from work. Shock him into submission. Minion Bob is a dick after all.

You got to let us know if we're doing actions Op. Just a picture will give us little to go on.
>>
>>275329
no, he self-explosed for his Lord
>>
>>275650
That dick! Now we have to clean his mess, again.

Go talk to the boss man or lord as he likes to think of him self. Tell him to stop getting shit hires.
>>
File: explosion.png (18 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
explosion.png
18 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>276630
Yeah boss man needs an ass kicking on better interviewing.
>>
File: Scanning the area.png (21 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Scanning the area.png
21 KB, 1024x768
We must locate Mister Edge's location.
>>
>>276732
Perhaps riding that dinosaur and making a scene will make them come to us.
>>
File: very fast dino.png (20 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
very fast dino.png
20 KB, 1024x768
So fast, we don't even know where it leads us!
>>
>>276778
It leads us to Detroit, where it gets killed by a pack of niggers
>>
>>276778
Oh. You're actually doing a quest?

You go to Detroit, where you kill a pack of niggers that are pimping then raping your dinosaur, in that order.
>>
>>276778
It takes us to the headquarters of radio shack. When our boss is having a meeting with the CEO.
>>
File: You can't pass here.jpg (135 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
You can't pass here.jpg
135 KB, 800x600
>>
>>293067
The hell I can't Jeff and here's my workers ID.

If he goes to look at the ID badge we knock the gun from his hand and kick him hard. "That's for pointing a weapon at me, dick."
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK