[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European Dragon Quest 9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8
File: Map_Draconic_WingMk2_Finished.png (19 KB, 1125x670) Image search: [Google]
Map_Draconic_WingMk2_Finished.png
19 KB, 1125x670
Character Sheet
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jI0aGxA_2h3SAcPYri-1fdgskbK3IbtfEzSLJ7VY9gU/edit
Twitter: @QuestingQM

Suptg Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=European

You are Renexizious, and you have brought over a caravan of twenty dwarves to a nearby mountain so they may carve out their fates (and bring a nice profit), to you, the Emperor of Holy Sweden, blessed be thy name.
Now, you stir from giving a good tumble to your wife, and you realize today is the day of the parade and festivities. However, a slave, a Yuan-Ti awaits you.
"M'lord, we have finished the construction of the Barracks and our quarters."
"Good... Now, build this..."
Buildings
>Give Charlemagne his own lair. He deserves it.
>Build a new room (Like what?)
>Attempt to modernize your lair, with things such as "Televisions" and "Radios".
>Construct a new Regimental Barracks
>Concubine's Housing, allows for more Concubines.
>Manufactory, produce equipment for just using some slaves.
>Slave Quarters
>Write-In
(Updates are going to be slower, playing HoI4 in the background.
>>
>>241219
Modernize baby
>>
>>241219
>>Attempt to modernize your lair, with things such as "Televisions" and "Radios".
>>
>>241219
>Give Charlemagne his own lair. He deserves it.
>>
"Modernize my lair. I tire of being behind other leaders in fancy rooms."
The slave nods, and says it will take four days, and starts talking about "electrical wiring." Whatever that is. It seems you have a free period to spend your time however you wish.
Actions
>Read a Magic Book (Intelligence)
>Read a Political Theory book (Intelligence)
>Travel to Stockholm
>Talk to Hans
>Talk to your wife.
>Talk to Brother Reinhold
>Talk to Anitta
>Talk to Claw
>Talk to one of your Concubines
>Teach Charlemagne (Learning)
>Prepare for the festival. As in, discipline your family.
>Write-In
>>
>>241296
>Prepare for the festival. As in, discipline your family.
>>
>>241296
>>Prepare for the festival. As in, discipline your family.
>>
>>241311
Supporting
>>
You decide your family cannot be let allowed to run amuck this day. You gather Charlemagne and your wife.

"Now listen to me, today we to be a proper, royal family. There will be no breathing fire on peasants, eating of random objects, kidnapping of civillians to use in inhumane projects beneath the basement, no murder, no conspiracy theories, no boobytrapping, no forcing peasantry to give you food, or anything that involves hitting, eating, killing, or whatnot. Understand?"
Your wife seems distracted by a servant carrying a cake, while Charlemagne is muttering to himself in the corner. Goddamn it.
Actions
>Get them to listen. You won't let them ruin this. (Diplomacy)
>Force them to listen, or you'll ground them! Even your wife! (Intimidate)
>Get Claw in here to give them puppy eyes. He won't fail you. (Use Claw's Charisma)
>Write-In
>>
>>241353
Diplo is best problem solution.
>>
>>241353
>>Get Claw in here to give them puppy eyes. He won't fail you. (Use Claw's Charisma)
>>
>>241353
>Get them to listen. You won't let them ruin this. (Diplomacy)
>>
Roll me a 1d20+6 for this.
>>
Rolled 2 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>241403
>>
Rolled 3 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>241403
>>
Rolled 20 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>241403
>>
>>241494
there we go, now can we speed this up a bit folks, i mean come on where is everyone?
>>
>>241508
Would have found it faster if there was a link in the last thread, I doubt I'm the only one.
>>
>>241403
Still there QM?
>>
Son of a bitch! I got absorbed into HoI4.
>>241494
20+6=26
Critical Success.
"Listen up, we are here to prove to the people that some of us are human. Or were, in the case of my wife. Now, you two will not do anything to tarnish Sweden or it's name, at all. Is this understood?"
Your wife hesitantly looks away from the cake, and your son stops muttering and salutes you. You think you might of actually gotten to them. Maybe nothing can go wrong now.
You arrive down at where the parade is to start in the Imperial Limo, followed by your son and wife. Many people cheer and clap at you, as you take the front row along with your men in this parade. The marching band plays a tone, and your men begin marching down Stockholm's streets. Your wife is giving kisses and shaking hands with the crowd, with her in human form, and your son keeps a respectable distance from the crowd, keeping an eye out for would-be assassins. You however, decide to...
>Show the people you are relatable, you will go towards the crowd and shake hands like your wife. (Diplomacy)
>Stay away, you are a Dragon, not a diplomat.
>Impress the crowd, you are a dragon after all, why not show them some of your power? (Charisma)
>Write-In
>>
>>241712
>>Show the people you are relatable, you will go towards the crowd and shake hands like your wife. (Diplomacy)
>>
>>241712
>>Show the people you are relatable, you will go towards the crowd and shake hands like your wife. (Diplomacy)
>>
Roll me a 1d20+6 for diplomacy.
>>
Rolled 19 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>
Rolled 19 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>241745
time to show that winning smile
>>
Rolled 4 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>241745
>>
Rolled 8 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>241745
>>
>>241752
19+6=25
Extremely Successful!

You put on a smile, and walk by the crowd, shaking hands (though you might of left some scars, judging from the fact your in half-dragon form), you even signed some autographs, and high-fived some of your loyalists. You also gave a quick kiss to a overzealous fangirl while your wife wasn't looking. Of course, the parade continues throughout town, and eventually you reach the festivity spot, where a large crowd is cheering the armed forces on. The armed forces disperse throughout the festivities, forming a defensive ring around to make sure any... Subversive, elements can't make it through. The mayor of Stockholm puts his hand on your shoulder, and after brushing him off (knocking him down), you ask what he wants.
"Well, I'd like you to give a speech."
"Why didn't you tell me beforehand?!"
"Because it was shoehorned in by popular demand!'
Popular demand... You'd know your son would have crazy theories about that.
Actions
>Go on the stage and give a speech to the crowd...
>Refuse, you know better then to go on last-minute stages...
>Get your son, and put him on security detail while you go on the stage.
>Write-In
>>
>>241779
pls for the love of god dont test our luck my dude.... the dice gods love fucking with us and we already got one 20
>>
>>241790
>>Get your son, and put him on security detail while you go on the stage.
What could go wrong?
>>
>>241790
>Get your son, and put him on security detail while you go on the stage.
just dont let him go all tin foil hat on spectators pls
>>
You tell your son to "Make nothing's going on or going to explode or whatnot."
Your son proceeds to rant to security about lizardjews, degenerates, and subversives. After a few minutes, they disperse throughout the crowd, attempting to remove anyone who may pose a security risk, and move to the rooftops to counter-snipe snipers.
You get on the stage, and look out to the (somewhat annoyed) crowd, who looks up at you, expedingtly.
Actions.
>Give a speech about how far the Empire has come. (Diplomacy)
>Enthuse the crowd about future glory! (Charisma.)
>Give a military salute, and congratulate the military forces on a job well done.
>Give a roar and proclaim the Empire will last a thousand years, for an empire made by a dragon, protected by one, will live a lifespan similar to one. (Charisma, HARD)
>Tell the crowd that the Empire will expand further, for the glory of God and Country. (Charisma)
>>
>>241827
>Give a roar and proclaim the Empire will last a thousand years, for an empire made by a dragon, protected by one, will live a lifespan similar to one. (Charisma, HARD)
>>
>>241827
>>Enthuse the crowd about future glory! (Charisma.)
>>Give a roar and proclaim the Empire will last a thousand years, for an empire made by a dragon, protected by one, will live a lifespan similar to one. (Charisma, HARD)
>>
>>241831
Supporting, in addition promise to change the quality of living for the better in the near future
>>
>>241827
>>Give a speech about how far the Empire has come. (Diplomacy
>>241827
>>
>>241831
+1
>>
Roll me a 1d20+5 for this.
>>
Rolled 15 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>241844
>>
Rolled 3 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>241844
incoming 1
>>
Rolled 12 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>241844
>>
>>241846
>>241846
15+5=20
Good Success
Writing soon.
>>
>>241846
15+5=20
You let out a roar, which may or may not deafen the people in the front. The crowd roars back in cheering, as you take the stage.
"Citizens of the Empire! As your Emperor, it is my sacred duty to bring you to further glory and prestige... But, it is also YOUR duty to assist me in it. No human Empire has lasted more then a thousand years, if that. A empire, ruled by a dragon... Protected by one? That will be much harder to break down. So, as your Emperor, I promise that your children's children's children, will still see the Empire kicking and fighting. No matter what."
The crowd cheers out, and the festivities begin. The mayor says you gave a good speech, and you push him out of the way. You like being forewarned about speeches.
There are some activites spread around, some of which draw your interest.
>Pay the eating contest a visit. You haven't eaten breakfast afterall.
>Yeah, no. You don't like "activities", you're just going to get drunk in the bar now.
>Attempt to win at a sort of... Test your strength machine? This is gonna be good.
>Look around, you know for a fact that your parades and festivities nearly always have protestors. It's unlike them to not be here.
>Write-In
>>
>>241881
>>Look around, you know for a fact that your parades and festivities nearly always have protestors. It's unlike them to not be here.
>>
>>241881
>>Look around, you know for a fact that your parades and festivities nearly always have protestors. It's unlike them to not be here.
>>
You search around, and can find nothing, nada, zero, trace of any protestors or anything similar to that. It might be the fact that half of the attendees are from Hansodr, which are all werewolves. So maybe they decided to scram before they got eaten by something...
Actions
>Find your son, and alert him that there is absolutely zero presence of any protestors.
>Attempt to find the protestors... Or terrorists.
>>
>>241913
>>Find your son, and alert him that there is absolutely zero presence of any protestors.
>>
Eh, I'm going to continue this tommorow, I don't feel up for it tonight, sorry gents.
>>
>>241913
>>Attempt to find the protestors... Or terrorists.
>>
>>241913
>>Find your son, and alert him that there is absolutely zero presence of any protestors.
>>
>>241913
>Attempt to find the protestors... Or terrorists.
>>
Sorry guys for not continuing yesterday, I'll be continuing this later and MUCH later then usual in exchange
>>
File: 1460868610671.jpg (37 KB, 417x426) Image search: [Google]
1460868610671.jpg
37 KB, 417x426
>tfw your 4chan players care more about your quest then your real-life d&d players
>feelsgood.jpg

You apparently can't find any protestors any sort, the only evidence being some anti-fascist signs missing their owners and crossed out dragons. Which probably means you. They got the proportions on some wrong, except one you particular like, which depicts you as a dragon with a Hitler mustache. You pocket that sign for later, of course... Then, that's when you find your first clue, an unconscious anti-fascist member. How can you tell? Easy, it's all about how they look like manchildren, and also the good trusty Karl Marx on a shirt, which really helps pin point them.
Actions
>Interrogate the unconcious anti-fascist (Intimidate)
>Eat him, he is a communist after al- I mean, he was coming right for you! Yeah, that's it.
>Ask him what's wrong. It is funny to see mortal's reactions when a dragon asks them something another human would say. (Diplomacy)
>Write-In
>>
>>244012
>>Ask him what's wrong. It is funny to see mortal's reactions when a dragon asks them something another human would say. (Diplomacy)
>>
>>244012
>Ask him what's wrong. It is funny to see mortal's reactions when a dragon asks them something another human would say. (Diplomacy)
>>
>>244012
>>Ask him what's wrong. It is funny to see mortal's reactions when a dragon asks them something another human would say. (Diplomacy)
I want to see if we're actually hated or if it's just like minded thinking.
>>
Roll me a 1d20+6 for talking to the Not!Communist
>>
Rolled 1 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>244039
Roland
>>
>>244043
I have ruined everything. ;_;
>>
>>244043
Were off to a good start today.
>>
>>244043
>Episode 4: The Dice Strikes Back
good goyim, writing
>>
Rolled 12 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>244039
>>
Rolled 19 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>244039
>>
>>244043
1+6=7
Critical Failure

You lean down to poke him awake, and you "accidently" poke a hole through Karl Marx. Heh. Shows that sucker for going against the proletariat. The "anti-fascist" wakes up, and starts screaming "I do not consent!" You'd blush if you were human, but you aren't. Instead, you have an anti-fasicst claiming you are going to rape him, in front of you. If you don't regain control of the situation, you might actually draw attention.
Actions
>Quickly, slap sense into him! (Agility)
>Eat him, leave no evidance in case someone runs around the corner! (Body)
>Tell him you are in fact, Renexizious, and you are not going to rape him. (Diplomacy, HARD)
>Write-In
>>
>>244081
>>Tell him you are in fact, Renexizious, and you are not going to rape him. (Diplomacy, HARD)

>Diplomacy, HARD for not being a rapist
kek
>>
>>244081
>Tell him you are in fact, Renexizious, and you are not going to rape him. (Diplomacy, HARD)
>>
>>244081
>>Tell him you are in fact, Renexizious, and you are not going to rape him. (Diplomacy, HARD)
and
>Quickly, slap sense into him! (Agility)
>>
Roll me a 1d20+6 for tell someone you weren't going to rape them.
>>
Rolled 4 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>244110
>>
Rolled 8 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>244110
>>
Rolled 13 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>244110
Kinda want another 1 desu
>>
Rolled 17 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>244110
T-trying again
>>
>>244115
>>244115
same here too, senpai

>>244115
13+6=19
Success!
"Hold on now, I'm not going to rape you. I have standards, I would go after a wench rather than you, a manlet."
He calms down, and seems saddened by this.
"I'm just here to interrogate you. Or eat you, if you don't help me."
"What?"
"Ignore that last bit, it's not important."
"I... I guess I have no choice then."
"Good, now tell me, who attacked you?"
"Some... Some fucking white males called the Legionnaires, no doubt a part of your thugs."
"Interesting, what were they wearing?"
"Some catholic religious icons, like the fools they are."
"Silence, heathan. Tell me, where are they, and where is the rest of the protestors?"
"The rest of the protestors ran off, and I heard that their base is in a old church not too far away from the city, Hitler."
God, your tired of this man.
Actions
>Eat him, you tire of him.
>Knock him unconscious, no need to kill him.
>Leave him be, he did tell you what you need to know.
>Write-In
>>
>>244140
>>Knock him unconscious, no need to kill him.
Oh man, we have our very own fanatics?!

Finally. All the *cool* dictators have zealots, man.
>>
>>244140
Do we have ability to brainwash and indoctrinate?
>>
>>244140
First pretend were gonna rape him though.
>>
>>244140
>>
>>244152
No. Not yet at least.
>>
>>244140
>write in: Rape him
>>244160
Note to self, get a cult of personality.
>>
>>244140
Knock him out WITH our dragon dick.
>>
Three anons want to Rape!, while others want to just knock him out... I find this amusing...
Just going to narrow this down a little further.

>Rape him, do it anon-chan!
>Don't do it anon-chan!
>>
>244184
>Don't do it anon-chan!
>>
>>244184
>Don't do it anon-chan!
we can fuck later.
>>
>>244184
>>Don't do it anon-chan!
I much prefer it to be a running joke instead of a fact
>>
>>244184
>>Don't do it anon-chan!
wtf, he probably smells like mountain dew and sadness
>>
Don't do it wins!

A brief running thought goes through your brain, you could rape him... But you'd rather not waste the time. You instead settle for merely knocking him out, and you head to wherever he said the old church... It'll take you a while to find them.
Current Form: Dragonblooded
Actions
>Ask around to see if anyone knows where they are. (Charisma)
>Attempt to look around for wherever they are. (Surveying)
>Send out your soldiers to find them, and attempt to go from least-likely to most likely. (Tactics)
>Write-In
>>
>>244233
>>Ask around to see if anyone knows where they are. (Charisma)
They don't really seem all that subtle
>>
>>244233
>>
>>244233
>>
Roll me a 1d20+5 to be social.
>>
Rolled 11 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>244252
>>
Rolled 17 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>244252
>>
Rolled 15 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>244252
>>
>>244256
>>244256
17+5=22

It's not too hard to find their base, which is a ruined old church damaged in your first rampage, and hasn't been repaired since. You see some light coming from inside it, and you head down to it, and you decide you want in.
Actions
>Just knock on the door. While in half-dragon form.
>Knock on the door in human form. You want to infiltrate them first.
>Attempt to enter through one of the holes in the ceiling. Thank Christ you can (somewhat) fly in Half-Dragon form.
>Write-In
>>
>>244275
>>Knock on the door in human form. You want to infiltrate them first.
I always love the shock they get when we revert.
>>
>>244275
>>
>>244275
>>Just knock on the door. While in half-dragon form.
>>
>>244275
>>
>>244275
>>Knock on the door in human form. You want to infiltrate them first.
Hell, fellow humans, I too like that devilishly handsome dragon man.
>>
Ending voting in five minutes
>>
>>244275
Remind ourselves to repair this church later and have it reordained.
>>
>>244311
While we're at it, we should fund some charitable societies through the churches. Sneaky way to get healthcare without being communist.
>>
>>244311
I meant reconsecrated.
>>
>>244275
>>Just knock on the door. While in half-dragon form.
>>
Guys, these dudes could be skittish, they may try to run if we show up as a half dragon, instead of a prospective member
>>
>>244330
It's always dumb to run from the police, moreso when they have wings.
>>
You knock on the door in Half-Dragon form.
Current Form: Half-Dragon
A small slit in the door opens up to face your chest.
"Ello, who-"
The man realizes that the chest is in fact, not the background scenary, and is in fact your clothes. You move your head down and look inside, seeing the man on the floor, looking terrified.
"I'd recommend letting me inside. It's cold out."
You hear the unlocking of the door, and talking inside.
The door opens for you to see a small collection of forty men bearing rifles, wearing a suit of armor with a cross and a dragon through it, poorly made however, as the porportions are wrong. Again.... And in addition, they are bowing.
"Saint Renexizious himself! Come on in, my lord!"
You step inside.
Actions
>Ask for lunch, and ask who they are.
>Casually mention that you know they beat up some protestors, and totally not encourage them further
>Wait a minute... You aren't a saint (yet), why are they claiming you are? Who do these heretics think they are?!
>Write-In
>>
>>244355
>>Ask for lunch, and ask who they are.
We can get down to their presumption later.
>>
>>244355
>>Casually mention that you know they beat up some protestors, and totally not encourage them further
>>
>>244355
>Casually mention that you know they beat up some protestors, and totally not encourage them further
>>
>>244355
Clearly we need to achieve saint-hood. Dragon-cults are great.
>>
>>244367
>>244370
I feel like we should do both
>>
Going to wait five more minutes or until a vote hits there people
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Rolling then.
1=Ask who they are
2=Encourge them
>>
>>244406
I feel like we should really learn their M.O. before encouraging them, but maybe that's just me
>>
>>244355
>>
"So, I've heard that you assaulted some anti-fascists around the parade..."
A few of them look nerviously at each other...
"Thanks for that! Really helped save some time and probably allowed my wife and son to enjoy it... Now, let's talk a little more... Business. Who is your leader?"
"Grandmaster Ragnar av Kalbrin, m'lord."
You feel like you heard that name before.
"Tell him to come before me now. Also, send some lunch, I haven't eaten.
"Yes, m'lord."
A little while later, after a nice little meal of roasted duck, a familiar looking man comes before you.
"Your majesty! If I knew you were coming, I would of prepared better."
"No need, I am simply asking a few... Questions."
Actions
>Ask what their organization stands for.
>Why did they attack the anti-fascists?
>What's with the whole "sainthood" business?
>Write-In
>>
>>244430
>What's with the whole "sainthood" business?
No really, are they with the church or what.
>>
>>244430
>>Ask what their organization stands for.
>>What's with the whole "sainthood" business?
>>
>>244430
>>What's with the whole "sainthood" business?
>>
"So, what is with this whole... Sainthood, you have bestowed on me, without me actually recieving it?
"You have saved Sweden and restored it to it's former glory, fighting back the monstorous snakes, and converting what could never be thought done, werewolves, the dogs of Satan. I would wonder why wouldn't the church make you a saint."
"Anyhow, why did you form this group?"
"It is not a group, it is a crusading order known as the Legionnaries av Renexizious."
"Crusading order?"
"Well, not official. My father never was a good catholic, which is quite evident after his betrayal of you to the NATO forces."
Holy crap, this guy is the son of that traitor, Ludde av Kalbrin. Huh, small world after all.
Actions
>Demand his vassalage now, you don't want the son of Ludde to have a organization to all of his own.
>Legalize this... Crusading Order, no doubt this will help the military and faith of the people.
>You've had enough of treacherous leeches, eat him. (Body)
>Declare this organization heretical, you are not a saint, at least not yet.
>Write-In
>>
>>244483
>>Legalize this... Crusading Order, no doubt this will help the military and faith of the people.
>>
>>244483
>Write-In
>Let's just leave these guys alone. We got better things to do.
>>
>>244483
>Legalize this... Crusading Order, no doubt this will help the military and faith of the people.
>>
>>244498
we need to fix dat crest tho
>>
Waiting 8 minutes.
>>
>>244556
Sorry about the wait, apparently /qst/ disconnected me for two hours.
>>
>>244483
>>Demand his vassalage now, you don't want the son of Ludde to have a organization to all of his own.
>>
You decide to legalize them.... Though they'll need higher quality crests for a being such as yourself.
"Interesting, I didn't think you had the heart to start a organization dedicated to me... Hm. I shall ponder what I shall do with it, but in the meanwhile, enjoy the benefits of being a legitimiate organization in the eyes of the government."
The soldier-crusaders cheer, and you think you might of just started something which could help you out, quite a bit.

Investment
>None, the Legionnaires will not be paid by the government. This does mean they will be lower quality and less loyal. (Free)
>Subsidized, the Legionnaires will have enough to feed their men and purchase bullets and pay salaries, otherwise it is low-cost. (Cost per Session: 2k)
>Nationalized, the Legionnaires will enjoy being on government payroll, with higher quality magazines, training, and subservience to you no matter what. (Cost per session: 5k)
Upgrades
>Donate some... Low class mutagen, such as the Dragonblood one. This will make them seem a little... Strange, to the other catholic orders, but even more loyal and powerful. (Cost: 25k)
>Recruitment Drive, all citizens should know the name and know it is a pious and proud duty to serve God and Country in the crusader millita. (Cost: 50k)
>Write-In

Total Treasury: 2.8 million USD
>>
>>244597
>>Nationalized, the Legionnaires will enjoy being on government payroll, with higher quality magazines, training, and subservience to you no matter what. (Cost per session: 5k)
>>
>>244597
>Recruitment Drive, all citizens should know the name and know it is a pious and proud duty to serve God and Country in the crusader millita. (Cost: 50k)
>Nationalized, the Legionnaires will enjoy being on government payroll, with higher quality magazines, training, and subservience to you no matter what. (Cost per session: 5k)
>>
>>244597
>>Nationalized, the Legionnaires will enjoy being on government payroll, with higher quality magazines, training, and subservience to you no matter what. (Cost per session: 5k)

>>Donate some... Low class mutagen, such as the Dragonblood one. This will make them seem a little... Strange, to the other catholic orders, but even more loyal and powerful. (Cost: 25k)
>>Recruitment Drive, all citizens should know the name and know it is a pious and proud duty to serve God and Country in the crusader millita. (Cost: 50k)
>>
Going to wait 15 minutes.
>>
>>244630
>nationalize and provide dragon blood upgrades
>>
>>244630
Sorry OP came back after 4chan died.

>>Donate some... Low class mutagen, such as the Dragonblood one. This will make them seem a little... Strange, to the other catholic orders, but even more loyal and powerful. (Cost: 25k)
>>Recruitment Drive, all citizens should know the name and know it is a pious and proud duty to serve God and Country in the crusader millita. (Cost: 50k)
>>
>>244597
>Donate some... Low class mutagen, such as the Dragonblood one. This will make them seem a little... Strange, to the other catholic orders, but even more loyal and powerful. (Cost: 25k)
>>
You decide to nationalize them, the pope might be slightly angry, and you also scratch into your left hand to tell the news to begin a recruitment drive for them, along with arranging a descrete... Amount of mutagen and Anesthetics.. You excuse yourself and head back home, where your wife and son wait patiently for you.
Your son begins a rant about "Lizardjews and the French Foreign Legion is secretly a part of them" or something along those lines, whereas your wife just shakes her head and goes to bed.
You are left in the middle of the room.
Actions
>Travel to Stockholm
>Talk to Hans
>Talk to your wife.
>Talk to Anitta
>Talk to Claw
>Plan a war out with a nearby country... (Tactics, NEW)
>Write-In
>>
>>244708
>Handle domestic policies and laws
Let's give the people more rights and expand commercial industry anons
>>
>>244708
>>Travel to Stockholm
This is to handle domestic stuff, right?
>>
>>244708
>>244715
Second, we need more industry and a better economy
>>
>>244708
Why would the pope be angry that the papal army just got another division?
>>
>>244721
We've got 4.4mil in the treasury, I'm thinking spend money to make money. We've got oil out the wazoo, so we can get rubber/plastic/chemical industries going well. Or we could be Saudi Arabia and suck up to NATO/PACT but that isn't our style desu.
>>
>>244708
> learn ice magic it is our element it is wasteful to not try and improve it.
>>
>>244736
Mostly because he doesn't really like catholics nationalizing catholic organizations.
Especially if you take in a semi-heretical crusader militia.
>>244720
Traveling to Stockholm tends to be a meet and greet, know what's going on in the world, buy stuff, etc...
Guess I'll get out the domestic affairs chart, brb.
>>
>>244737
Don't forget lumber, minerals and wild foodstuffs. Scandinavia is hella big and should have lots of this shit, we can speak to the dwarves to advise us on this as well. Btw op great df reference with the dwarves
>>
>>244715
Let's do this.
>>
You arrange to meet at midnight with some of your economic advisors and politicans, they don't take kindly to being waken up early, but facing a dragon is... It's kinda hard not to go unless you have a thing for being eaten.
Currently, a German Corporation is building a Panzer Headquarter in Hansodrr, which will produce German Heavy Tanks tommorow.
Your policy of nationalizing business still has alienated most of the marketplace, and so you have to deal with company's from major powers who can take major risks.
Industry (Choose One)
>Allow a Serbian Gunsmithing company into Sweden. (Stockholm)
>Allow Warsaw-funded Agriculture (Helsinki)
>Allow a NATO business firm in Oslo (Oslo)
>Allow a British Navy Company a drydocks in Uppsala (Stockholm)
>Attempt to encourage local business in one of your cities.
Policies after you guys do this.
>>
>>244780
>Allow a British Navy Company a drydocks in Uppsala (Stockholm)
>>
>>244780
>Allow a Serbian Gunsmithing company into Sweden. (Stockholm)
>>
>>244780
>Attempt to encourage local business in one of your cities.
>>
>>244780
>>Allow a British Navy Company a drydocks in Uppsala (Stockholm)
>>
>>244780
Encourage local biz we already have too many damn guns, and good ones at that.
>>
>>244780
>>244790
Switch to this,
>>Attempt to encourage local business in one of your cities.
>>
>>244780
>>244787
Switching to
>Local Business
>>
>>244780
>>Attempt to encourage local business in one of your cities.
Yo wtf we are behind on agri tech? We need that shit more than Sweden needs warm coats.
>>
You decide to put away the fear that you might of caused in the private market when it came to the nationalization of nearly every business, and attempt to boost your local industry. In a while, privately owned factories and farmland will pop up.
You turn to the politicians, who bring a list of policies you can change.
Main Religion: Catholic (65% of the Stockholm Populace is Catholic, 30% of it is Lutheran, 5% is Paganic, and 0% is Atheistic/Agnostic.)
Heresy is punishable by: Fining of upwards of $5,000 USD (Very Lax)

Education: Nationalized

Education Bias: Pro-You

Nobility Rights: Vassals of the Crown (Feudalism)

Censorship: None

Nobility Loyalty: Neutral

People’s Loyalty: Slightly Liked

Clergy Loyalty: Slightly Disliked

Weapon Rights: Sidearms Allowed

News Rights: Nationalized 24/7

News Loyalty: Feverantly Loyal

Public Healthcare: Doesn’t Exist

Political Positions: Anyone

Public Gatherings: Regulated

Worker’s Unions: Outlawed

Military Spending: Jingoistic

Military Loyalty: Loyal

Nationalism (40% of the Populace is heavily nationalistic, 12% of it is nationalistic, 20% is neutral, and 30% of it is anti-nationalistic)

Main Parties
U.C.F.S (National Conservative Front of Sweden), current Loyalist Faction. 38% of the populace is this.)(FANATICAL)
Conservative Party: 25% of the populace is this.
Liberal Party: 18% of the people support this
Socialist Party: 10% of the people support this
Communist Party: 12% of the people openly support this (RADICALIZED)

Factions

Loyalists: 34% of the Populace
Republic Supporters: 54% of the Populace.
Proletarian Dictatorship Supporters: 12%
In a (MAJOR) decision, whoever brings this to attention, without enacting it will lose Loyalty to you, so keep that in mind.

Actions
>Attempt to convert your populace. (Conversion)
>Change a policy.
>Institute a new policy
>>
>>244840
>Institute a new policy
>institute public healthcare
A healthy people is a happy people. And we have the money for it.
>>
>>244840
>Institute a new policy
>Change a policy.
Maybe start up public healthcare?
>>
>>244853
This and regulate workers unions, that way the communists can shut the fuck up and stop messing with our shit.
>>
Looks like Public Healthcare and Regulate Workers wins.

Public Healthcare
>Government Workers Only (Cost per session: 15k, slightly increases loyalty of Socialists)
>Poor Only (Cost per Session: 70k, increases loyalty of the Socialists)
>Middle Class and Below (Cost per Session: 250k, greatly increase the loyalty of Socialists)
>Everyone (Cost per Session: 450k, heavily increases loyalty of Socialists)
Workers Unions next
>>
>>244894
>>Everyone (Cost per Session: 450k, heavily increases loyalty of Socialists)
Fuck it, we got cash.
>>
Spend money to make money
>>
>>244894
>>
>>244898
Supporting, they better work their asses off

>OH SHIT WE NEED ETHICAL NECROMANCY
>>
>>244894
>Everyone
>>
>>244909
People are gonna work their ass off to get better benefits, and we help out our doctor system.
>>
>>244909
You guys do remember the pope giving the OK for ethical necromancy right?
>>
>>244840
Those pagans. i kinda want the Inquisitors to extract their Myths surrounding dragons from them before we Convert them all.
>>
>>244943
>>244943
The pope was slightly intoxicated, so it might result in a disapproving father mode, in a sense. He's not going to DEUS VULT you, but he'll not approve. Because necromancy no matter what is bad.
>>
New idea, we make a maiden system, where we'll bless the best family's my laying with their daughter, and we'll have a whole trial and everything, nobles and the like will be drowning us in gifts.
>>
>>244956
Technically we kind of already have that and reinforcing that kind of stuff might provide complexities to deal with in the future
>>244951
Fine no necromancy...
>>
>>244956
In a sense you do have that, that's your concubines, who you have (remarkably) not impregnated yet. The nobles kinda do want them back at some point or another though. With children.
>>
So about the cathedral i am thinking that on the inside. on the roof we have carvings of dragons flying through the clouds. and at the altar itself or just above it anyway we have a life sized gold bust of our head in dragon form looking down upon the pews. while just above our head is the representation of christ. for god is the only being we hold above ourselves.
>>
Ending voting in about 12 minutes.
>>
>>244990
Let's just give everyone healthcare and not spend extra money on a cathedral, if anything we should ask the pope if he wants to build one
>>
>>245016
this desu senpai
>>
>>245023
what the fuck that's not what I said this desu senpai
>>
>>245027
>>245023
I am an idiot.
>>
Looks like Everyone wins.
Now, for regulation.

Worker's Unions
>Monopoly Only (Slightly increase loyalty of Communists and Socialists, decreases loyalty of Capitalists)
>Semi-Allowed (Increased loyalty of Communists and Socialists, heavily decreases loyalty of Capitalists)
>Non-Socialist Allowed (Heavily increased loyalty of Communists and Socialists, extremely decreases loyalty of Capitalists.)
>All Allowed (Superior loyalty of Communists and Socialists, Super low loyalty of Capitalists)
>>
>>245047
>>All Allowed (Superior loyalty of Communists and Socialists, Super low loyalty of Capitalists)
Let's go for broke, her, and kick those filthy capitalists out!
>>
>>245047
>>245057
we gotta be careful, if we kick capitalism out, no big name will want to be here.
>>
>>245047
>Monopoly Only (Slightly increase loyalty of Communists and Socialists, decreases loyalty of Capitalists)
>>
>>245047
Fuck the capitalists we will give them rights later if we want to, now it's all about getting that sweet loyalty up and making share the communists don't screw our shit in anymore. All allowed op
>>
>>245081
Fucking. Auto. Correct
>>
>>245081
If we don't get our loyally and nationalism some asshole will discover the cure for cancer, and make it his business to leave Sweden, or a better example, create the AK-47. So we /have/ to get that going.
>sighs
All in
>All Allowed (Superior loyalty of Communists and Socialists, Super low loyalty of Capitalists)
>>
>>245081
I mean, I guess. Kicking out capitalists would give a reason for war from NATO, but Warsaw will like you a lot more. Also, NATO is already pissed off like a motherfugger.
>>
>>245095
Fuck NATO, those guys are assholes
>>
So, a little poll.
>Kick out Capitalism altogether, leaving state-only management.
>Leave it in
>>
>>245109
>Leave it in
>>
>>245109
>Kick out Capitalism altogether, leaving state-only management.
Lets see how mad we can make NATO
>>
>>245109
Not kick them out, heavily oppress them
>>
>>245109
>>Leave it in
Let's make it so they make the first move, and give us more casus belli
>>
>>245109
>Leave it in
>>
>>245109
>Leave it in.
They haven't done anything to fuck with us... yet.
>>
Looks like no communism for you guys, but you do allow nearly every worker's group known to man.

You go to sleep afterwards, and feel different in it.
Mutation Unlocked
You
>Upgrade Mutation
>Stable Mutation
>Unstable Mutation
>Reforge Soul (16/20)
>Extremely Unstable Mutation
Claw
>Upgrade Mutation
>Stable Mutation
>>
>>245145
I feel like we need to be whole again
>reforge soul (17/20)
>>
>>245145
>Reforge Soul (16/20)
>>
>>245145
>>Reforge Soul (16/20

>>Extremely Unstable Mutation

We seriously need our full dragon form back, before any wars start
>>
>>245159
>>245158
Also
for claw
>>
You guys finally reforge your soul. You now have Dragon Form back, but it is slightly weaker than before, and HP and Armor will be lowered more than usual.
Also, roll me a 1d100 for Claw's mutation.
>>
Should we hone our son's necromancy to the point that we can gain a new eye?
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>245177
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>245177
Can we fix our dragon form somehow?
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>245177

>>245179
We should fix that with Alchemy. Brew a healing potion or mutate something into growing us a new eye.
>>
>>245189
Either way, with dragon form being weaker, we need to compensate for this weakness.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>245177
>>
Average of 31 85 and 56 is 57.

Claw receives: Extreme Water-breathing
Water-breathing for this character is second-nature to walking, and can swim as fast as he can walk. In addition, he creates no addition sound from swimming.

You wake in the early morning, and no servant graces your presence. You also seem to have regained your glorious draconic form, but is slightly... Weaker. Some of the scales have turned slightly paler than others.
Actions
>Travel to Stockholm
>Talk to Hans
>Talk to your wife.
>Talk to Anitta
>Talk to Claw
>Plan a war out with a nearby country... (Tactics)
>Write-In
>>
>>245219
>Got to the lab
>Do Alchemy
>>
>>245219
>>
>>245219
>Learn enchantment with Charlemagne.
We should make fucking power armor with enchantment already
>>
Eh, I'ma continue tommorow, night guys.
>>
>>245260
Cya fucker.
>>
>>245219
>Read a Magic Book (Intelligence) Ice magic. please.

>>245016
>>245023
You don't seem to get the point really. asking the pope to build the cathedral would kinda defeat the purpose of building it. It is a monument to Renexizious dedication to god, and country.
>>
>>244140
Legionnaires you say
>>
>>245536
But we're so freaking broke at this point.
>>
Alright, I'm back on, and it seems reading a Magic Book wins.
Choose from the following.
>Ice Magic
>Fire Magic
>Study Necromancy
>Study Enchantment
Also, continuing from yesterday.
>>
>>246161
>Study Enchantment
>>
Waiting ten minutes.
>>
>>246161
>>Study Enchantment
>>
>>246172
Sorry mate, I gotta vanish
>>
>>246161
Enchantment with Charlemagne
>>
Roll me a 1d20+4 for studying.
>>
>>246172
Enchantment
>>
Rolled 9 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>246183
>>
Rolled 19 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>246183
>>
Rolled 16 + 4 (1d20 + 4)

>>246183
>>
>>246190
19+4=23

After studying quite a bit from your book, and some minor practice elsewhere, you have learned Runes, runes can be put on anything, but there is a maximum of three per object. Not to mention, that the Runes you currently know are quite weak.
New Spell: Runes
New Skill: Runecrafting
(Please check the character sheet for which Runes you got.)
As you finish your studies, one of your servants rings the bell, and you head you.
"What is it mortal, can't you see I am in the middle of my studies?"
"My grace, the country needs you, it seems that NATO is... It's attempting to do something, sufficently said. Your full cabinet has been assembled in the Throne Room."
"Great..."
Actions
>Head to the Throne Room
>Do something else, they can wait.
>>
>>246211
Naturally we will attend, and hopefully get a report from our spy too
>>
>>246211
>Head to the Throne Room In Dragon Form
>>
Waiting ten minutes.
>>
>>246221
Can't do that until our soul is gud
>>
>>246211
>Head to the Throne Room
>>
>>246235
Your soul is already fixed, therefor you can shift int dragon form
>>
>>246244
Do it then baby
>>
Current Form: Dragon

You go to your throne room, and you decide to occupy as much space as possibly in your Dragon Form, which means half of the room is just you. Your officers and economists are well, intimidated by this, but tell you what's going on.
"Sir, our spy in New York has reported that NATO is planning on embargoing us, and possibly invading us if we continue the course towards "godless communism", as one of their leaders puts it."
"Great, we pissed off NATO a little too much. Any word on how well armed the force is?"
"There were no reports on that, sire."
"Crap, is there anything we can do?
"Sir, we cannot ignore the embargo, the public healthcare act is going to bankrupt our country in a matter of weeks if we do not establish trade with England or Germany. And even if we do get rid of it, we'll be slowly going into debt."
"I said if there was anything WE COULD DO! I do not like defeatists at this table, General."
"Y... Yes my lord. Our spy reports the force was already on the way here, and will arrive tommorow."
Actions (Pick as many as you want)
>Mobilize in case of an invasion.
>Repeal the Healthcare Act
>Send the country into a state of emergency.
>Write-In
>>
>>246271
Give grants to foreign Corporations and local ones alike in the form of land and small portions of money.
>>
>>246282
They will be subject to our laws but we will be mostly lenient
>>
Ending voting in about 10 minutes.
>>
>>246271
>Repeal the Healthcare Act
>>
>>246271
>Mobilize in case of an invasion.
>>
>>246315
Mobilizing will get us nowhere, we can't beat nato without our allies.
>>246303
Having the healthcare in the first place was to stabilize our country, we are not gonna get rid of it

Let's just grant land and small grants to foreign corporations

We take corporation tax and civil industrial infrastructure and the quality of life will go up as well as the relations with nato
>>
So, any chance of turning Sweden into a country that can be self-sufficient? Keep in mind that I cannot into economics, so I'm not sure if it's possible. I suggest we look into the possibility though.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d4)

Whelp, rolling.

1=Grants to foreign corporatinos and locals
2=Repeal Healthcare
3=Mobilize
4=Attempt to be self-sufficient.
>>
>>246271
>>246327
>Pick as many as you want
>Rolling
>>
"Mobilize the army, navy, and airforce. We must prepare to deal with the embargo with any means necessary."
"Sir... This might spark global warfare if we attack..."
"I know that general, and I hope your men are ready to die for God and Country."
Within the hour, the army is mobilized and headed towards Oslo, where your spy reported that most of the embargo would be.
When you arrive, you see the NATO fleet, easily numbering more than four-hundred strong.
Your men take up defensive positions around Oslo, and prepare for it.
A few hours go by, and apparently NATO's ambassador wishes to speak to you, to negotiate.
Actions
>Attend the meeting on the shore. In Dragon form of course, you don't want any surprises.
>Don't attend the meeting, it might be a trap.
>>
>>246327
We are fucked anons
>>
>>246338
Because there was nobody doing two or more options, so I thought people wanted a hard-line approach to this.
>>
>>246339
>Attend the meeting on the shore. In Dragon form of course, you don't want any surprises.
>>
Waiting five more minutes.
>>
>>246358
Let's do it and convince them to turn back Jesus Christ anions what have you done

>appear in dragon form
>>
You go to the beach, landing and causing sand to fly everywhere. In front of you, was that asshole who took photos of you and your wife.
"Oh god, not you again. I should of killed you.
"Renexizious! I am glad to see you here... Now, let us talk on how to avoid war between our two countries, eh?"
"What did you have in mind?
"Easy, you get rid of the worker unions, allow us to set up some military bases to prevent any godless communists to rise up, and allow NATO companies without hesitation, and make sure you look the other way... In exchange, we'll give you a small seat in NATO, and stop the embargo... And also promise not to invade you.
Actions
>Decline, you'd rather die than let NATO come in.
>Eat him, he was coming right for you!
>Bargain (Charisma)
>Accept
>Write-In
>>
>>246425
>Decline, you'd rather die than let NATO come in.
>>
>>246425
>Bargain (Charisma)
>>
>>246425
>Bargain (Charisma)
>>
>>246425
Bargain
>>246430
Don't ruin this you son of a bitch they have nukes

Let's get them to just allow corporations and limited military installations >>246425
>>
Roll me a 1d20+5 for this.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK