[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hermit Mage Mercenary Quest 2#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Last thread:
>>119634

The Kingdom of Erresuma, caught between two superpowers, has attacked its southern neighbor. The coalition of cities immediately received aid from one of the powerful nations, the Stratocracy of LÄ“oden. You come from a Magocracy to the north called the Danser League, your name is Arjan DeGroot, and you are a Hermit Mage. A self-taught practitioner of the arcane, and you've come to join the oldest mercenary company in existence; The Lordless Bannermen. You've decided to take on the name Snake, for a joke told by your new comrades. Speaking of which...

White, a fast twohander female fighter. She makes up for her lack of strength by keeping to the outskirts of a brawl, and using the reach of her weapon to stab at foes.
Tomas, a suave blond haired rogue you don't know much about, who fights with matchlock pistol and arming sword. He's been your most steadfast ally in the company so far.
Spat, a gruff swordsman who wields a much thicker twohander than White. He's known as the 'Pikebreaker', and is one of the crazy bastards who volunteers to charge a pikeline alone.
Sarge, your commander who fights with pistol and bastard sword. He's kept a firm grip on squad so far, and an even firmer eye on you.

Recently you've been weakened by all the fighting, using your costly magic spell Concussion that actively drains your health in exchange for a powerful blast. Knocking away doors and enemies alike, you were pivotal for clearing the path to advance forward. The place attacked was a Tower House, an ancient dwelling of a noble family turned into a rebel stronghold. After killing the garrison inside, you've begun to loot the place before torching it. Looking over the foodstuffs raided, your weak legs move over to the more important items. Such as the far more important equipment. Sarge is letting you have the pick of the litter before the rest get a chance to divide the spoils among themselves.

>[1]I want another weapon(Arming Sword, Bastard Sword, Spiked Club, Matchlock Pistol).
>[2]I want a damn helmet!(Gain Steel Helmet)
>[3]I think a mail shirt might still be good for now...(Gain Chainmail Vest).
>[4](Write in).
>>
>>160197
>>
>>160197
>>
File: Militia Training.jpg (176 KB, 791x564) Image search: [Google]
Militia Training.jpg
176 KB, 791x564
>>160225
>>160227
Thinking it'd be smarter to get a few more inches of protection, you grab a shirt of mail rings. It's good steel. You test it by beating it against a tree. It takes the impact nicely, not even being slightly hurt. If it was shit metal, you wouldn't want to deal with it anyway. Putting it on beneath your leather shirt, it fits nicely enough as you can ask for. Wearing more than this might impede your ability to fight without proper training to deal with all the weight. It's good for now, though.

Your Body Armor has increased from 2 to 5 because you are wearing leather jerkin and mail coat.

Not just that, but you gained 10 Experience from all that fighting. Leveling up to gain another advance on the Militia Combat Tree. You may pick from the other two Tier 1 Advances.

>[1]Making Do
>[2]Sand in the Eyes

-----
Current Stats:

HP: 8/12
Armor:
Head: 0
Body 5
Left Arm: 0
Right Arm: 0
Left Leg: 0
Right Leg: 0

Advances:
*Always Ready
>>
>>160269
>>[1]Making Do

It's still considered light armor even with the chainmail vest on right?
>>
>>160355
Yes.
>>
>>160355

I'll back this

Also I just read the first thread, Great work op
>>
>>160823
Thanks but it seems we have no takers tonight.
>>
>>161020

It's a shame since you've clearly put a lot of good thought into the setting.

Reminds me of Shadow Quest, a little.
>>
NNOOOOOOOOOOO! if u are still the please continue op
>>
>>161112
>>161144
A little late tonight gents, I appreciate the enthusiasm.

We can probably run tomorrow at 5pm CST if everyone's okay with that.
>>
>>161149

See you then
>>
>>161149
yes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.