[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twenty seven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 320951910914060212n09QK1pFc.jpg (61 KB, 554x311) Image search: [Google]
320951910914060212n09QK1pFc.jpg
61 KB, 554x311
Finally, You have amassed enough credits and proof to arrange a meeting with Luskar X-E. You wanted to proof their existence

You accessed your record Myli-drive for the 28th time this hour, you can't fuck it up. While your somewhat expenisve Hyron v2.9 predicted a 0.9% chance of success, you still had some hopes in claiming this day as a day to open the eyes of every Lonic.

Other Lonics of high charge decided to witness what might be your folly; this Kzetwork had little source of entertainment....everything has been already done for hundreds of time. Your words would be a refreshed in this mundane span of existence. Whispers, smirks and even laughs resonated behind your back as you stood against the Luskar herself, a monolith of database and the prime node of this Kzetwork.

The tradition dictates that a lower node such as yourself would give a prime node a percentage of your charge, the very thing that define you as a sign of respect to one of the oldest Lonics ever existed.

Problem was, none knew how much this percentage was. More percentage means that the prime node would be more willing to hear your words.

Nevertheless, you bowed before her, extending a cord from your very core, you gave her....

>1% of your charge
>2% of your charge
>5% of your charge
>None, your discovery will garner her respect for sure.
>>
>>359531
>>1% of your charge
>>
>>359575
The prime node looked at you with disdain as she sapped you charge. Words echoed behind your ears, all against you.

"Speak." Luskar applied one of her low-charge consuming personality matrices. You somewhat expected that after providing a minimal charge to the prime node. It was a sign of disrespect from her side as well.

>Who is the first Lonic ever existed?
>Prime node, ever wondered who or what created us?
>Prime node, I came here after months of research. I have something that might crumble the very foundation of our believes should it be accepted by you.
>Mighty Luskar, I am here to question the validity of our database... I might be one step closer to unravel a shocking truth...
>>
>>359604
>>Mighty Luskar, I am here to question the validity of our database... I might be one step closer to unravel a shocking truth...
>>
>>359632
The prime node remained silent, unimpressed by the volley of your words.

"I believe that We are not the seeds of the first light, Kzet. I doubt in our very existence, Might Luskar. I believe we are the...'product' of something non-Lonic in nature. Something that in fact existed here on Kzetra...."

Your words silenced the air, should you have said these words in another Kzetwork, you would have been terminated hence you chose the most tolerable of the 289th Prime nodes, Luskar.

You noticed a slight shift in one of her low-end personality Matrices "The determination in your eyes....it is something of worth, lower node. I am willing to erase any record that might condemn you to termination because i follow the 568th trace of the first light. the very Lonic you deny its divine nature."

The prime node glimpsed at other Lonics. There were no need for words as every Lonic erased any recording but you could see it in their eyes; most of them wished a worse fate for you for your words.

>As we all know, Kzert is supposed to be the first Lonic, the one who created us from his very own charge. His resting place is....

>Kzerta, the place we call home, is coated with Lonla. An abundant metal which form you, me and almost everything around us, but....

>Prime node, can you tell me about the concept of our charge?
>>
>>359681
>>Kzerta, the place we call home, is coated with Lonla. An abundant metal which form you, me and almost everything around us, but....
>>
>>359698
"...why are any sort of excavation forbidden? why is the single hole in the Depth of Veulio protected by Prime node Resuss X-S and his guards? why is the maximum level of Lonla extraction can't exceeed 105 Ou?"

"The 45th and the 27th trace of the first light forbids tampering with the Caladictium: what lies below. this is also backed by the fact that Veulio is a repugnant source of Karbon and Nethane, two dangerous gases. Prime node Reesuss is protecting Kzetra. Both you and i should be grateful for his duty."

>More like he is hiding something from us...
>There is more under Lonla other than gasses...
>The 869th trace dedicate the pursue of knowledge of anything that will benefit all Lonic
>As you wish, Prime node. I want to address the resting place of Kzert
>Our charge, let's talk about this instead.
>>
>>359744
>As you wish, Prime node. I want to address the resting place of Kzert
>>
>>359744
>The 869th trace dedicate the pursue of knowledge of anything that will benefit all Lonic
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>359749
>>359749
>>359763
>>
>>359763
>>359749
"Nothing good will ever come out this pursue, Lower node. This particular Kzetwork was almost terminated 60.5 years ago from a sudden surge of these gasses. Unless you are willing to betray the traces of the first light. There is nothing for you in Veulio "

gonna sleep for now, check by tomorrow if you got some intrest to see the end of this mini one shot quest.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK