[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missing Kingdom - Builder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (104 KB, 2901x2470) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
104 KB, 2901x2470
A nationbuilding game with hero building elements.

Max Nations : 6
Max Heroes: 8

There are five stones.
Each stone contains a letter.
Each letter is part of a name.
The name unlocks the Missing Kingdom.
And the Missing Kingdom gives you everything.
It's a common tale that every adventurer, king, and child heard, but that's not important.

What's important is to just build.

---
>Nation Sheet
(Low-fantasy setting. Medieval. Magic is basically null and can only be accessed by very special occasions. )

(Write the location number you want your nation to be in)
>Leader's Name:
>Leader's Fluff: (Have a sentence or two thats straight to the point what bonuses and skill should your leader be close too.)
>Leader's Skill: C-0, L-0, LB-0,I-0,W-0,Ch-0
>Leader's Bonus: (Do not fill)
-
>Nation's Name:
>Nation's Race/Fluff:
>Nation's Color:
>Buildings: (Do not fill anything below this)
>Technology:
>Armies: 2
>Resources:
>Bonus:

---

>Hero Sheet
(Low-fantasy setting. Medieval. Magic is basically null and can only be accessed by very special occasions. )

Heroes can start wherever they wish.
They can be "born" in whichever nation.
Have certain jobs- General, Soldier, Researcher- in a nation (need the nation's player approval)
Be a nomad
Etc

>Hero's Name:
>Hero's Race/Fluff:
>Hero's Color:
>Hero's Skill: C-0, L-0, LB-0,I-0,W-0,Ch-0
>Equipment: (Do not fill anything below this)
>Talents:
>Bonus:
>>
>>313044
>Things to keep mind of

No-Mans Land is filled with monsters and dangerous beings. Not safe for the common folks.
It's a well-established fact that the all 6 rivers seem very unnatural in how that they all end up in the center of the map.
The five stones story is an optional storyline for those who want to seek it. It does not affect that much of game play so please just do whatever you wish to do instead.

>Gameplay Rules
2 Actions per turn. 2d100.

Combat [War]
>Player 1 sends out # of armies to Player 2's nation.
>There will be a waiting period before the army reaches their location.
>Player 2 cannot do any actions to respond to such attack until they are notified in-game via spies, scouts, or rumors.
>Begin combat rolls.
>10d10 for every 1 army.

Combat [Person vs Person]
>Both players can list their tactic before attack. (Aim for legs, try to retreat, focus on defense. Just don't write long complicated stuff)
>Both players roll 3d5.
>Roll values can be changed determining by the event (sneak attack, range attack, multiple enemies)
>>
Also join the chat for any questions or clarification.

It will be much easier for the GM and player to have a quick method of communication.

https://client02.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net
>>
One last thing,

To Nation players,
>You do not play as the nation.
You play as the leader of a nation.

To all Hero players,
Just because you are hero does not mean you have special rights.
You will die from stupid mistakes or going rambo so goodluck.
>>
How fast do you plan to run this game OP? I'd like to play, but if I post gotta go to work and be back like later today.
>>
>>313044
>>Leader's Skill: C-0, L-0, LB-0,I-0,W-0,Ch-0
Clarification on what the letters represent?
>>
>>313094
Forgot to mention that.

C - Combat
L - Leadership
LB - Leadership in Battle
I - Intelligence
W - Wisdom
Ch - Charisma
>>
>>313100
I would also like to have an idea of which level of skill the values represent for example 5 - average and so on.
>>
>>313044
Fluff: Ever since rising to power he has been a brilliant tactician and would duel those who would sully his name with his superior swordsmanship. Although he often sends representatives to deal with his diplomatic meeting because he is often to busy to do it himself.

>Nation's Name: The Warlords Of The East
>Nation's Race/Fluff: Human/ The warlords were a constantly battling state greedy for the others land. That is until Yang came and crushed them under his heel and those who swore loyalty became his Daiymos as he took his rightful place as the Shogun
>Nation's Color: Orange
>Technology:
>Resources:
>Bonus:
Tell me if I messed up somewhere while doing this.
>>
>>313113
Forgot to put I want to be in the location marked 4 on the map.
>>
>>313107
Rankings are listed through 1-10.
(Changed because alphabets as ranking makes the stat sheet messy)

5 being the average, 1 being the lowest, and 10 being the highest.
>>
>>313120
One more thing OP, how inconvenient will it be to participate if I play on mobile?
My computer is broken and I can't afford to repair it.
>>
>>313122
Everything is always easier in the computer.
But its still completely doable.

Actions just require Copy+paste stat sheets and writing 2 actions.

The only trouble you'll probably encounter will probably be scrolling and reading.
>>
>>313044
>Leader's Name: Captain Sohneins
>Leader's Fluff:
A reknown hunter captain Sohneins is not the smartest guy around, however he leads with experience and wisdom, void of any diplomatic or poltical qualities he has his post simply for his matchless of martial prowess.
Stat priority in declining order:
1. LB 2.C 3.W 4.L 5.I 6.Ch

>Nation's Name: Grauland
>Nation's Race/Fluff:
The lands of Grauland are for the most part forests and swamps with an uncanny tendency towards fog. Ravaged by monsters (or Australia/Florida tier deadly animals, whichever fits the setting better), the villages of Grauland remain loosely allied, contributing equally to a central union of hunters who track down and take care of threats which come too close to Grauland's settlements.

>Nation's Color: Grey
>Technology:
>Resources:
>Bonus:
>>
>Leader's Name: Leon of Vici
>Leader's Fluff:
Leon of Vici is the elected leader of the Republic, chosen by the head families of the Ingegnere City States for his inventive ingenuity, logistical management skills and for his political intrigue abilities. He was recognized as one being able to organize and cooperate the resources of the city states to larger projects and better designs.
-
>Nation's Name: The Republic of Free Cities
>Nation's Race/Fluff:
Human/
The lands known as "Terra di' Ingegnere" have been ruled by numerous independant city states headed by the noble families. For centuries, each city has tried to gain advantage over the other, through war, political intrigue, but most of all technology. Each city state held its own privately funded university where new inventions and ideas where heavily incentivized in the hopes of developing some new weapon or tactic to gain an advantage.

Then came the great winter, and the water. A terrible freeze sweapt over the land, and icy winds came from the no-man's land bringing with it savages and barbarians who to this day have not been identified. Alone, the individual city states were able to hide behind their walls and hold out, but the lands around them suffered and bled, and they were unable to mount a counter attack against this horde. When spring came, the barbarians retreated, and the city states picked up the pieces.

From this threat, the noble families came together and agree'd to unite the city states into one free republic, run by a senate of representatives of the noble houses which is governed by an elected leader. This leader will organize the Republic and advance the cause of the nation.

The Republic's city states follow a style of warfare named "Tartaruga" or turtle warfare. Armies travel with great war wagons and war machines, dig trenches, spikes, and defensive lines, build engines of war, and slowly advance under a press of arrows, projectiles, pikemen and siege equipment.

>Nation's Color: Red
>Technology:
>Resources:
>Bonus:
>>
>>313126
I wanted to namefag but messed up.

Also the race is humans in case something else was assumed.
>>
>>313113
>Leader's Skill: C-7, L-5, LB-8,I-5,W-6,Ch-4
>Leader's Bonus:
[The Warlord Rest] - Gain 1 [Charge] for every turn your nation is not in war.
[The Warlord Goes] - Consume 3 Charges before a turn to increase roll value by 10.
[The Brilliant Tactician] - Consume 5 Power Charges to gain 1 extra roll for the next 2 turns. Only available in when your nation is in war.
>Charges: 0

>Buildings: Barracks
>Technology: Iron Age
>Armies: 3
>Bonus:
[Nation of War] - Army rolls are 1d11.
>>
>>313044
>Leader's Name: Farlorn Regis Lucretius
>Leader's Fluff: Ascended to the throne at a young age after his father's assassination, the young Farlorn learned to be ruthless and decisive, he brought sweeping changes to the established ruling system. He established a standing army that answers only to him and using that as his base of power, he frequently purged the incompetent nobility of their power, centralising complete authority to the Crown earning the nickname the 'Blood Emperor'.
>Leader's Skill: C-1, L-9, LB-6, I-6, W-6, Ch-10
- Location 6
>Nation's Name: Vargen Empire
>Nation's Race/Fluff: A population of mostly human, the nation is protected by a professional standing army which are brings victory through quality. The nation values competence highly where government and military positions have a promotion system based on merit and titles have next to no persuasion power. As a result of this, it is one of the nations where there is education for all but suffers from discrimination against those who are deemed incompetent.

The Vargen Empire occupies large swathes of plains ideal for cavalry. As such, little to no heed to placed upon defenses and such tactics only serve to hold the line for a decisive hammer and anvil cavalry charge from the back. The military emphasises heavily on mobility and harassment tactics using light cavalry. When forced in to battle, the Empire's shock cavalry carry the day with their lightning quick charges that break entire formations.

>Technology:
>Resources:
>Bonus:
>>
>>313113
Change LB to 9.
>>313126
>Leader's Skill: C-8, L-5, LB-8,I-3,W-7,Ch-3
>Leader's Bonus:
[Leading w/ Wisdom] - Can only fail at most 1 action per turn.
[Leading w/ Experience] - Failing all actions lead to +5 roll value next turn.

>Buildings: Barracks
>Technology: Iron Age, Hunter Gear
>Bonus:
[Fog] Increased defense
[Hunter Eyes] Armies have 1.5x extra vision. Scouts have 2x.
>>
>Leader's Name: Hromund Agate
>Leader Fluff:
The great warrior from the land of lions, who fought his way to the top. A strong strategist.
>Leader Skill: C-0 L-0 LB-0 I-0 W-0 CH-0
Location 4
>Nations Name: Eregat
>Nation's Race: People are all a quarter dragon. It is unknown how this occurred. Due to this, they have rougher skin, are often taller, and age slightly slower.

Nation's color: Purple
Buildings:
Technology:
Armies: 2
>Resources:
>Bonus:
>>
>>313163
4's been taken by the Warlords of the East
>>
>>313163
Oh, the stats, sorry I messed them up:
C-7
L-6
LB- 9
I- 6
W- 5
CH- 6

Also, I'll take 5 instead then.
>>
>>313130
>Leader's Skill: C-2, L-7, LB-4,I-8,W-6,Ch-7
>Leader's Bonus:
[Logistic Management] - Triple success at roll values of 90-99.
[Political Intrigue] - Can gain some info before every encounter with other player nations.

>Buildings: University
>Technology: Iron Age, War Wagons
>Bonus:
[Technology is the Way] - Actions on technology cannot fail, besides a 1.
>>
>>313174
Wait, so you give us our skills and shit? ...Alright.
>>
>>313174
>>313152
OP, red is taken would like to change colour to Gray instead
>>
Oh shit, we killed OP with our stupidity.
>>
(I determine the skill level)
>Leader's Skill: C-1, L-8, LB-6, I-5, W-6, Ch-8 >Leader's Bonus:
[Blood Emperor - Purge] Can choose to lose an action if the roll value is a dub.
[Blood Emperor - Authority] The next turn you gain an extra action with +25 roll value modifier.

>Buildings: Stable
>Technology: Iron Age, Calvary
>Armies: 2, 1 Elite
>Bonus:
[Quality Army] - Elite Army production is cut by 25%.
[Shock Cavalry] - Roll a 1d10 before a battle start. Battle will begin after this damage is calculated.
>>
>>313163
A little more fluff please.
>>
>>313205
It helps to give ideas on what would be helpful for you OP.

I would imagine things things like, what is the culture or society like, by "fought" his way to the top was there a civil war among clans or something? Stuff that helps flesh out a really cool nation of dragonborn
>>
>>313205
Okay
Leader F: Born to a noble family, he was abandoned as a child and given to a shepherd. There he learned swordsmanship to protect the animals. With little to do for fun, he studied strategy. Later on in life, he commanded an army and took control of the Land of Lions (Eregat)

Nation: A land with only four ways to reach the sea, the rest is covered by volcanoes and mountains. The people are descended from long lost dragons, and have grown tough skin and a bit of height. It's mainly plains and forests near the river. All four passages to the ocean have a large fort. On the river entrance is the Capital, Fort Scott.
>>
>>313180
Tfw I realise Grey is taken too.
G-Give me purple
>>
>>313229
... Should I tell him?
>>
>>313232
Probably
>>
>>313251
I've got purple.
>>
>>313262
.. Give me blue
>>
Okay, obviously OP can't keep up with this thread. I'm leaving. Next time, try to keep up.
>>
>>313310
Just came back from a nap but that's fine. Game won't start unless all 6 nations are in anyways.
>>
>>313598
How many do we have right now?
>>
>>313598
Still waiting here.
>>
>>313614
>>313620
Cool just letting you know sometimes builder take a day to start.
>>
>>313639
Cool, thanks for the notice.
What happens if we weren't here when it starts?
>>
>>313655
Get extra actions when you come back.
>>
>>313671
This good?

>Leader's Name: Philip Vellington
>Leader's Fluff: Was raised by nobleman. Is very charismatic and gentlemanly.
-
>Nation's Name: The Quaint Sirs.
>Nation's Race/Fluff: Mix of races. Men and women are equal despite name.
>Nation's Color: Purple.
>Technology:
>Resources:
>Bonus:
I do not understand the stats. How do we choose them?
>>
>>313755
I give you the stats determining by your fluff.
Which I'll do later, because I'mma go out to eat.
The game will probably start around tomorrow (~20 hours).
>>
>Hero's Name: Paul Maude
>Hero's Race/Fluff: Lizardman/ Skills with the sword and a tactical mind can win you a nation, but it won't let you keep it. Seeing the great potential of Yang Shieng, Paul aided the shogun's ascension. On the surface it was financial backing and a squad of Lizard Axemen. Behind the scenes, Paul used his alchemy to poison clever enemies and his words to turn dumb ones against eachother.
>Hero's Color: Dark Purple
>Hero's Skill: C-0, L-0, LB-0,I-0,W-0,Ch-0
>Equipment: (Do not fill anything below this)
>Talents:
>Bonus:
>>
>>313620
My Shogun
>>
>>313965
Can we get an updated map so we know which colours and locations have been chosen?
>>
>>313965
God, you've still not started?
>>
Oh, it starts tomorrow? Sorry for running off rashly. If it starts tomorrow, I'll still play.
>>
>>313965
OP, you still here or not? I'm sorry man. Not used to quests taking this long to start.
>>
>>315162
Hopefully he'll be back. Things like these can get a bit like the games we run on ahem, 4+4chan in that they are updated on a daily rather than an hourly basis.

Im sure the pace with pick up once we get the map filled.
>>
>>315162
Yes it takes a while too start because there's no point in updating/starting the game if the spots are not filled.
>>
>>315821
Have anything for Paul?
>>
>>313044
Leader's Name:Clairmont The Collected.
Leader's Fluff: Human:Raised in a poor house, the son of unremarkable blacksmith, but with the help of his war scarred uncle, made sure he received good education at a prestigious military academy. But despite going to a military academy, Clairmont was always a meek, quiet and weak man, preferring to win with superior tech and tactics than just brute force. He does have as acute knowledge of smithing, engineering, shipbuilding, navigation and carpentry, despite not being able to do any hard labor himself.
Leader's Skill: C-0, L-0, LB-0,I-0,W-0,Ch-0
Leader's Bonus: (Do not fill)

Nation's Name:
Nation's Race/Fluff:
Nation's Color:
Buildings: (Do not fill anything below this)
Technology:
Resources:
Bonus:
>>
I am now back and will start updating everyones sheet. Once that's done, the game will start.
>>
>>313152
>>313201

>>313215
>>313163
>Leader's Skill: C-6 L-6 LB-7 I-65 W-5 CH-4
>Leader's Bonus:
[Started from the Bottom] - Starting a new project will give your action a +10 roll value.

Buildings: Capital (Fort Scott)
Technology: Dragon Skin
>Bonus:
[Dragon Blessing] - All roll values are blessed by +3.
[Dragon Spirit] - All combat total values are blessed by +3.
>>313755
>Leader's Skill: C-4, L-4, LB-5,I-7,W-6,Ch-9
>Leader's Bonus:
[Refine Gentleman] - NPC diplomacy rolls are increased by 50%.
[Sweet Mouth] - Rolls an extra 1d100 action. This action is only viable if your other actions all failed.
>>314246
>Hero's Skill: C-4, L-3, LB-3,I-7,W-7,Ch-4
>Equipment: Alchemy Kit
>Talents: Alchemy
>Bonus:
[Great Mind] - Boost a Nation's roll value on Alchemy to 15+.
[Alchemy Talent] - 10+ roll value on Alchemy.
>>316130
Leader's Skill: C-3, L-5, LB-6,I-9,W-7,Ch-3
Leader's Bonus:
[Superior Tech] - Technology rolls get +5 roll value.
[Superior Tactics] - Army rolls are 11d10. This bonus can be lost if you are losing a tactical advantage.

>No nation fluff.
>>
>>313755
>Technology: Iron Age
>Resources: Gold
>Bonus:
[Mix Races] - Your nation contains all kinds of races that can provide each and their own talents.
>>
File: Missing Kingdom.png (97 KB, 2901x2470) Image search: [Google]
Missing Kingdom.png
97 KB, 2901x2470
>>317128 (You)
You can now do actions.
Tag this post with a 2d100.
List two actions (try to be somewhat precise).
>Always include your stat sheet when your posting actions.

New players should first see how other players do it.

>>313755
Your color is now brown.
>>
Rolled 22, 55 = 77 (2d100)

>>317166
Leader's Name:Clairmont The Collected.
Leader's Skill: C-3, L-5, LB-6,I-9,W-7,Ch-3
Leader's Bonus:
[Superior Tech] - Technology rolls get +5 roll value.
[Superior Tactics] - Army rolls are 11d10. This bonus can be lost if you are losing a tactical advantage.

Nation's Name: Nation of Grey
Nation's Race/Fluff:Grey is known for having silent, emotionless and mean citizens, their isn't any busy markets, nor art galleries or religious items of any kind. WIth the absences of social interaction, production has risen exponentially, but has also lead to a raise in cruelty in people and animals alike. The common man shows no mercy to anything, it just seems illogical to show mercy things that won't understand the gift it was given.
Nation's Color:Grey
Buildings: (Do not fill anything below this)
Technology:
Resources:
Bonus:

Actions:Start building a Lumber yard to get some wood each turn.
Build a dock to start production of boats and to gain some fish each turn

Do I get all the tech I listed in my Bio? Also, what is the northern environment like?
>>
Rolled 35, 55 = 90 (2d100)

>>317166
Nation Name: The Warlords Of The East
Nation's Race/Fluff: Human/ The warlords were a constantly battling state greedy for the others land. That is until Yang came and crushed them under his heel and those who swore loyalty became his Daiymos as he took his rightful place as the Shogun
Color: Orange
Leader's Skill: C-7, L-5, LB-9,I-5,W-6,Ch-4
Leader's Bonus:
[The Warlord Rest] - Gain 1 [Charge] for every turn your nation is not in war.
[The Warlord Goes] - Consume 3 Charges before a turn to increase roll value by 10.
[The Brilliant Tactician] - Consume 5 Power Charges to gain 1 extra roll for the next 2 turns. Only available in when your nation is in war.
Charges: 0

Buildings: Barracks
Technology: Iron Age
Armies: 3
Bonus:
[Nation of War] - Army rolls are 1d11.

Actions
1. Knowing the dangers of the lands outside the borders of my great nation I order a project to create a series of checkpoints to regulate anything coming from the neighboring nations such as criminals and dangerous items or in the case of an army to warn the nearest Daiymos to mobilize their armys.

2. There have been assassination attempts on me in the past but all have fallen to my blade. Because of this I am going to create a secret order of warriors specializing in being unseen and killing silently which will only obey me. They will be tasked to remain hidden to the public and to eliminate any would be assassin's out of sight before they get a chance to enact their plans. They will essentially be my ever present body guards for me and my family, but they wont know they are even being protected due to their nature. Then should I pass on the next heir will be informed of their existence.
>>
Rolled 52, 27 = 79 (2d100)

>>317166
>>313044 (OP) #
>Leader's Name: Farlorn Regis Lucretius
>Leader's Fluff: Ascended to the throne at a young age after his father's assassination, the young Farlorn learned to be ruthless and decisive, he brought sweeping changes to the established ruling system. He established a standing army that answers only to him and using that as his base of power, he frequently purged the incompetent nobility of their power, centralising complete authority to the Crown earning the nickname the 'Blood Emperor'.
>Leader's Skill: C-1, L-8, LB-6, I-5, W-6, Ch-8
>Leader's Bonus:
[Blood Emperor - Purge] Can choose to lose an action if the roll value is a dub.
[Blood Emperor - Authority] The next turn you gain an extra action with +25 roll value modifier

- Location 6

>Nation's Name: Vargen Empire
>Nation's Race/Fluff: A population of mostly human, the nation is protected by a professional standing army which are brings victory through quality. The nation values competence highly where government and military positions have a promotion system based on merit and titles have next to no persuasion power. As a result of this, it is one of the nations where there is education for all but suffers from discrimination against those who are deemed incompetent.

>The Vargen Empire occupies large swathes of plains ideal for cavalry. As such, little to no heed to placed upon defenses and such tactics only serve to hold the line for a decisive hammer and anvil cavalry charge from the back. The military emphasises heavily on mobility and harassment tactics using light cavalry. When forced in to battle, the Empire's shock cavalry carry the day with their lightning quick charges that break entire formations.

>Nation's Color: Blue
>Buildings: Stable
>Technology: Iron Age, Cavalry
>Armies: 2, 1 Elite
>Resources:
>Bonus:
[Quality Army] - Elite Army production is cut by 25%.
[Shock Cavalry] - Roll a 1d10 before a battle start. Battle will begin after this damage is calculated.

Actions:
1. Survey the land in my nation for any resources to be exploited
2. Station sentries at the border to scout for any invasion force
>>
Rolled 75, 74 = 149 (2d100)

>317400
Hero's Name: Paul Maude
Hero's Race/Fluff: Lizardman/ Skills with the sword and a tactical mind can win you a nation, but it won't let you keep it. Seeing the great potential of Yang Shieng, Paul aided the shogun's ascension. On the surface it was financial backing and a squad of Lizard Axemen. Behind the scenes, Paul used his alchemy to poison clever enemies and his words to turn dumb ones against eachother.

Hero's Color: Dark Purple
Hero's Skill: C-4, L-3, LB-3,I-7,W-7,Ch-4

Equipment: Alchemy Kit
Talents: Alchemy
Bonus:
>[Great Mind] - Boost a Nation's roll value on Alchemy to 15+.
>[Alchemy Talent] - 10+ roll value on Alchemy.

Actions:
1. Not willing to lose his prized Shogun after winning so much favor, Paul attempts to infiltrate the private bodyguards as the supplier and trainer of poisons

2. Commission the construction of workshop/school of alchemy. It was time to move from the base alchemy of the Lizardmen, and place to experiment and gain insight from fresh minds will do.
>>
>Leader's Name: Leon of Vici
>Leader's Fluff:
Leon of Vici is the elected leader of the Republic, chosen by the head families of the Ingegnere City States for his inventive ingenuity, logistical management skills and for his political intrigue abilities. He was recognized as one being able to organize and cooperate the resources of the city states to larger projects and better designs.
>Leader's Skill: C-2, L-7, LB-4,I-8,W-6,Ch-7
>Leader's Bonus:
[Logistic Management] - Triple success at roll values of 90-99.
[Political Intrigue] - Can gain some info before every encounter with other player nations.

-
>Nation's Name: The Republic of Free Cities
>Nation's Race/Fluff:
Human/
The lands known as "Terra di' Ingegnere" have been ruled by numerous independant city states headed by the noble families. For centuries, each city has tried to gain advantage over the other, through war, political intrigue, but most of all technology. Each city state held its own privately funded university where new inventions and ideas where heavily incentivized in the hopes of developing some new weapon or tactic to gain an advantage.

Then came the great winter, and the water. A terrible freeze sweapt over the land, and icy winds came from the no-man's land bringing with it savages and barbarians who to this day have not been identified. Alone, the individual city states were able to hide behind their walls and hold out, but the lands around them suffered and bled, and they were unable to mount a counter attack against this horde. When spring came, the barbarians retreated, and the city states picked up the pieces.

From this threat, the noble families came together and agree'd to unite the city states into one free republic, run by a senate of representatives of the noble houses which is governed by an elected leader. This leader will organize the Republic and advance the cause of the nation.

The Republic's city states follow a style of warfare named "Tartaruga" or turtle warfare. Armies travel with great war wagons and war machines, dig trenches, spikes, and defensive lines, build engines of war, and slowly advance under a press of arrows, projectiles, pikemen and siege equipment.

>Buildings: University
>Technology: Iron Age, War Wagons
>Resources:
>Bonus: [Technology is the Way] - Actions on technology cannot fail, besides a 1.

Stat post while considering actions
>>
Rolled 3, 95 = 98 (2d100)

>>318542
1. Build a War Wagon Factory

2. Construct a Military Academy
>>
>>319296
This is me
>>
File: Irish_War_Wagon.jpg (133 KB, 1000x555) Image search: [Google]
Irish_War_Wagon.jpg
133 KB, 1000x555
>>319296
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK