[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Gate Academy Episode 17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Dark Gate Academy.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dark Gate Academy.png
2 MB, 1280x720
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bookerman32
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Dark%20Gate%20Academy
Character Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/s9JM8xxW
Quest Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nnl0ycLvgU

Far off, nestled in an otherwise small Japanese town lies the Dark Gate Academy. An institution of tremendous size, the Academy holds a long kept secret. Unknown to the outside world, this unseemly town is home to a tear in our reality. A gate between our world and a bizarre dimension known as the Darkworld. The inhabitants of this hellish world breach this gate and attempt to flood into our reality and spread throughout the world on a regular basis. However, the Dark Gate Academy is home to students of truly extraordinary abilities. The ability to sense the presence of these evil Darkword creatures, and defeat them in combat, sending them back through the gate.

They cannot close the rift between our world and the Darkworld, but the students and staff of Dark Gate Academy have dedicated their lives to using their amazing powers to hold back the darkness that plagues our world, even if it costs them their lives. They have risen up to the challenge and in secret have become great heroic defenders of the world as we know it.

You are Ryoji Shida. A transfer student and delinquent who ended up in the school by mistake, with no fighting ability, but you may have a stronger connection to the Darkworld than thought possible.

>Previously on Dark Gate Academy...
You went to a festival in town, and came to terms regarding your feelings for a certain member of your class.
>>
File: Rini08.jpg (148 KB, 850x1005) Image search: [Google]
Rini08.jpg
148 KB, 850x1005
“She has brown hair, Ryoji. You can stop staring at the back of her head now.”

It's the last class before the end of term. Most of the class are looking forward to a summer break with no Darkworld to worry about, and are equally excited for the end of term dance the school has decided to host tonight. You however, have found yourself with two huge concerns. The first concern is the shadowy hooded figures who have been spying on you and Alice, coupled with their connection to Sayeka's vision of mass death and destruction. Definitely the more worrying of the two concerns, albeit the more vague. The second concern is much closer to you right now... in fact she's sitting at the front of the classroom. Saki... after going from hating each-other to only pretending to hate each-other to liking each-other to becoming best friends... there's been a new development in your relationship with the head of class. One that's left you unable to take your eyes off her, and apparently your friends have begun to notice, as Rini's comment breaks you from your trance.

“Sorry... just daydreaming.”

“I wonder what about,” Rini replies coyly.

You lean and whisper to Kosuke. “Hey, I don't want to alarm you, but I have some bad news.”

Kosuke turns his head to face you. “Go ahead.”

You hesitate to spit it out. “It looks like I might have... feelings for Saki. The romantic kind.”

Kosuke's expression remains the same. “Yes... and what's the news?”

You raise an eyebrow. “What, you knew about this?”

“The whole school caught on long before either of you did!” Rini fires back, listening in on the conversation. “Akio started a betting pool on how long it would take before one of you figured it out.”

“My money was on slightly before graduation,” Kosuke chimes in.

“And my money was on never,” Rini replies. “You realising it before the end of first term puts us out of a lot of cash.”

“Don't worry, we still have the pool on how long it takes for them to actually get together. My money's still on slightly before graduation.”

“And mine's still on never,” Rini laughs. “Face it, the two of them are too different. It's fun to imagine what it would be like, but it a relationship wouldn't work in reality.”

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Rini.

“Besides, Saki'll probably stay celibate her whole life,” Rini jokes. “Seems her kind of thing. If the whole following her Grandpa's footsteps thing doesn't work out, she'd probably become a nun or something.”
>>
File: Saki04.jpg (512 KB, 1000x1467) Image search: [Google]
Saki04.jpg
512 KB, 1000x1467
The bell rings marking the end of class and the end of term. “Well, that's it for us,” Akihito adresses the class. “Enjoy your summer children. The recent events have blessed us with great fortune, and we'll all be able to spend our summer's the way we were supposed to. Go on vacation, go to the beach, live your life! You've all earned it. Even Ryoji.”

Damn, why did he have to single you out? Oh yeah, because he hates you. Screw him, you've pulled your weight plenty around this dump. Just because you didn't attend classes, broke all the rules and mouthed off to the staff doesn't make you a bad student!

As term ends, Saki rises from her chair and makes her way over to your desk. “You guys excited for the dance tonight? I've already picked out my finest suit-”

“Don't you mean dress?” Rini asks, cutting her off.

Saki laughs. “A dress? No, this is a formal dance, and I'm going to dress as formally as possible! What's your plans for the dance, Ryoji?”

Oh god, is she talking to you? Why are you panicking? The two of you talk all the time! But that was before you recognised these feelings, and now... dammit, how did you talk to her before? You should remember how the usual conversation with Saki would go, right? Act natural, or it'll be weird! She can't catch on that there might be something up!

>Okay, think... I'm lazy and dismissive, right? Yeah, just act like that and it'll be fine!
>Shit... I know, I'll just stay quiet! Can't say anything weird if I don't say anything at all, right?
>I could also just excuse myself from the room... say I have important business to attend to, then run out! Genius!
>>
>>189695
>I could also just excuse myself from the room... say I have important business to attend to, then run out! Genius!

Fucking Genius

RIP Akemi fans hopes and dreamsread: my hopes and dreams
>>
>>189695
>Okay, think... I'm lazy and dismissive, right? Yeah, just act like that and it'll be fine!
What could go wrong? Aside from everything.
>>
>>189695
>>I could also just excuse myself from the room... say I have important business to attend to, then run out! Genius!
easiest option right here

damn Ryoji, pull yourself together, even I handle crushes better than this!

Also, do I see MY IDEA FOR A SCHOOL DANCE FINALLY COMING TO FRUITION? HUZZAH, BOOKER I KNEW YOU'D COME THROUGH IN THE END! now I just need to finish that piraterider story so I can begin planning the obvious alternate ending fic I'll have to make for the dance the piraterider fic is happening I promise I'm so sorry it's taken this long
>>
>>189695
>>I could also just excuse myself from the room... say I have important business to attend to, then run out! Genius!

Dammit I'm gonna miss the dance due to work
>>
>>189695
God, fuck I'm cringing reading this.
>>
>>189695

Be yourself.
>>
>>189695
>Shit... I know, I'll just stay quiet! Can't say anything weird if I don't say anything at all, right?
Followup with darkworld suddenly coming, unexpected.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>189695
Rolling to not drop ALL the spaghetties

>>189764
It's going to happen Probably at some point during the dance wardrobe malfunction!
>>
File: 1451009712862.gif (212 KB, 187x186) Image search: [Google]
1451009712862.gif
212 KB, 187x186
>>189771
that looks like a spaghetti dropping number to me.
>>
>>189695

>And try to fend off all the images of Saki dressed as a sexy nun that Rini just put in our head.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>189771
Lemme rerolls that forya buddy
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>189780
>>189771
I got you both.
>>
>>189780
FUCK
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>189780
At least it's not a two this time.
>>
>>189777
>>189780
>>189782

Oh boy, lets hope there's no rolling with potential fatalities today.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (241 KB, 684x498) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
241 KB, 684x498
>>189780
>>
>>189771
>>189780
>>189782
>>189787
Even without these rolls, preetttty sure we are going to be dropping it no matter what we chose.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>189787
good point

I'm trying again, and if it IS a two this time, I'm officially resigning from rolling forever
>>
File: Ken.jpg (390 KB, 550x702) Image search: [Google]
Ken.jpg
390 KB, 550x702

Saki crosses her arms. "Uh, Ryoji? I asked you a question, and you just kinda zoned out..."

"Business!" you yell, confusing everyone around you. Shit, that wasn't right. Damage control. "Important business! That I have to do! Right now!"

With that, you burst from your seat, knocking your chair to the ground, before sprinting for the door. You decide to leave your bag behind after you almost trip over it on your way out. You'll come back for it later. As you shut the door to homeroom behind you, you let out a deep sigh. What the hell was that? Since when are you so bad with words? This whole Saki thing has left you all out of whack. What you need to do right now is avoid the situation as much as possible until you're able to approach it from a calmer, more reasonable perspective.

Good thing there isn't a huge social events, say a formal dance, where Saki would probably want to hang out with you going on tonight, right? God, that would be just awful!

As you try to think of something to pass the time with until the big dance, you're approached from behind by Ken. "Hey Ryoji, you okay? You're sweating bullets. Maybe you should take a trip to Tekina's office, get that checked out."

A visit to the nurses office isn't a bad idea. It would be good to check up on Rei again, as well as to see if you can get Akira to leave her side. She refused to attend the festival in town, if she spends all of her time waiting on Rei's condition to improve, she'll miss out on so much.

You shake your head. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just coming to terms with some... uncomfortable realisations."

Ken shrugs. "If you say so. Hey, Chihiro and I were just about to meet Alice after Class. The first year students are finishing up right about now as well. You want to come with?"

Damn, you almost forgot there was a first year class. Where do those kids spend their free time? You've never seen any of them about. Still, Alice is trying hard to come to terms with transitioning back into the world of the living after a sixty plus year absence, and you've also been concerned about your similarities with the girl. Maybe it would be good to talk to her.

>Sure, I'll come along.
>I'll pass. I'm going to go pay Rei a visit.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>189788
Rolling for Ryoji to sacrifice himself at the right time.
>>
>>189771
>>189780
>>189782
>>189787

Did...did Ryoji just cummed in his pants by just talking to Saki?
>>
>>189797
>Sure, I'll come along.

>>189792
>Gets a 2 at the start

>>189801
Yes. And it shows, clearly.
>>
>>189797
>>I'll pass. I'm going to go pay Rei a visit.
Might as well.
>>
>>189797
>Sure, I'll come along.
I'm fine with either of these option. I do hope that we will get to visit Rei though after the fact.
>>
>>189797
>Sure, I'll come along.
>>
>>189797
>>Sure, I'll come along.
We already gave Akira some words of encouragement, let's go hang out with Alice.
>>
>>189797
>>
>>189797
>I'll pass. I'm going to go pay Rei a visit.
>>
>>189797
>Sure, I'll come along.
>I'm going to pay Rei a visit after that.
>>
>>189797
>>Sure, I'll come along.
gotta cockblock you Ken, I'm sorry, but its for your own good
>>
>>189797
>>
>>189797
>Sure, I'll come along
>>
File: Who's this dweeb.png (284 KB, 700x673) Image search: [Google]
Who's this dweeb.png
284 KB, 700x673
>Sure, I'll come along.

Ken nods and smiles. "That's good, Alice has been pretty distrustful of people so far. You're one of the few of us she's willing to talk to."

"You guys are going to see Alice?" you hear Nanami ask from behind.

"Yes we are!" Chihiro chimes in, as she exits the classroom and immediately throws her arm over your shoulder.

"Oh... then I'll come too!" Nanami exclaims. Wow, she's really jealous of Alice, isn't she?

"The more the merrier!" Chihiro exclaims, before turning to you. "And by the way, I just bore witness to your shocking display in front of Miss Kobashi moments ago! It was embarrassing? What happened to that delinquent charm, Ryoji? You're better than that!"

You sigh. "Great, so people noticed?"

"It was very difficult no to. You called attention to yourself." A lightbulb goes off inside Chihiro's mind, "You know what you should do? You should go out, pick a nice flower from the courtyard, and when the dance begins, you should offer it to Miss Kobashi before asking her to dance! With your winning smile and dashing good looks, how could she possibly say no?"

"Can we drop the subject for now?" you ask. "I really don't want to focus on-"

As you attention is turned towards Chihiro, you don't notice the member of Class 1 you bump into. Some black-haired kid in a red tracksuit. Listening to music as he walks along... what a total goof. "Watch where you're going you idiot!" you yell at him, but he pays no attention to you as he hurries behind a corner. Damn kids. They've got no respect for their elders.

Alice steps outside of Class 1's homeroom, and immediately Chihiro runs and embraces her Aunt with a hug. Ken makes his way over and begins to chat with Alice excitedly about her classes as Nanami looks on nervously.

>So... are you going to admit you have a crush on Ken, or...?
>You know, you could ask him to dance with you tonight.
>I've got a feeling that Ken really likes her.
>>
>>189873
>>You know, you could ask him to dance with you tonight.
>>
>>189873

>pays no respect to elders
>Delinquent says this
It's too late, he's already gone...
>>
>>189873
>>
>>189873
>>
>>189873

That was the reverse-trap wasn't it
>>
>>189873
I mean you'd think things would be easier after what happened with the rowboat WHOOPS DID I SAY THAT
>>
>>189873
>>
>>189893
If it was, she came too late. I can't even care for her.
>>
>>189873
>>
File: Nanami.png (207 KB, 395x450) Image search: [Google]
Nanami.png
207 KB, 395x450

"W-Wha?! Why would I ask him to do that?" Nanami protests, pulling her hat down in order to cover her blushing face. "Who said I want to dance with Ken? I don't! No way! I don't have a crush!"

"You protest way too much," you reply, shaking your head. "It's really obvious you like him. So just go for it."

"Like you're going to go for Saki?"

"...Fair point. Still, I'm sure if you asked him, he would dance with you."

"You think so?" Nanami asks. "But... he's spending so much time with Alice. It's been a while since he last showed up to work on the you-know-what."

"There's no-one listening in on us. You can call it a boat."

Nanami pouts. "You don't know that! There could be a rival pirate crew just around the corner! We don't know what Class 1 get up to, they could be ninjas for all we know!"

That's a ridiculous thought... though considering the kinds of people this school attracts, it isn't completely out of the ordinary.

The five out you wander out into the school courtyard. Nanami attempts to stay between Ken and Alice as much as possible, though Chihiro's doing a fine job of keeping her Aunt to herself anyway. You meanwhile are lagging behind the group. The sun is shining bright, though it was raining earlier, and the bright light reflects off the puddles, nearly blinding you.

While Chihiro rambles away about... something, you're able to pick up a few traces of conversation. Chihiro's saying something about how great Alice looks in a modern school uniform, though you can tell that Alice isn't paying attention. Her attention is grabbed by one of the puddles, or rather, her face reflected in it. She breaks away from her Aunt's grip and hunkers down and stares into the shallow pool.

>Something wrong, Alice?
>It's a beautiful day, isn't it?
>>
>>189951
>>It's a beautiful day, isn't it?
>>
>>189951
>>Something wrong, Alice?
>>
>>189951
>It's a beautiful day, isn't it?
>Something wrong, Alice?
>>
>>189951
>Something wrong, Alice?
>>
>>189951
>>
>>189951
>Something wrong, Alice?
>>
>>189951
>Something wrong, Alice?

>tfw when Nanami doesn't have a ninja as a love rival yet.
>>
File: Supa hot.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
Supa hot.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>189951

>"It's really obvious you like him. So just go for it."
>"Like you're going to go for Saki?"
>>
>>189951
>>
>>189972
Nanami laying down the burns thick, but the way she delivered it didn't sound like much of a jab

That, mixed with the way she interacted with that one guy who talked shit about her pirate gettup during the first debacle with class 3, I get the feeling that Nanami has a sharper wit than we give her credit for
>>
>>189981
>>189972
>making ryoji walk the plank
Nanami continues to be secret #1 comedy character
>>
>>189981
Well given her persona that she puts out, she does seem to be rather aware of her surroundings, so to speak. And I don't think we're the only one to underestimate her.
>>
>>189981
Still, it's illegal to burn niggas that hard.
>>
>>189964
This
>>
File: Alice20.png (216 KB, 850x1046) Image search: [Google]
Alice20.png
216 KB, 850x1046
>Something wrong, Alice?

"It doesn't look right..." Alice mutters, confused.

"What doesn't?"

"My face..." she says. "It doesn't look right."

She pokes her finger into the shallow pool of water, causing ripples to form throughout.

"Nonsense! You look beautiful!" Chihiro replies cheerfully. "A dirty puddle is not a good reflective service, Aunt Alice! Don't worry, I have a hand mirror in my bag..."

"No..." Alice replies. She pokes and pulls at her cheeks, stretching them out. She pushes up her nose, giving her the appearance of a little pig before letting it drop. She twists her ears, and pulls down and examines the strand of hair that fall over her face. "It's not the looking glass... it's the face that's wrong."

"Don't be ridiculous, Aunt Alice! You're gorgeous!" Chihiro protests, though her doubt Alice is trying to comment on her attractiveness. "You'll have boys lining up to dance with you tonight! I know Ken's interested, that's for sure!"

Ken blushes and Nanami frowns upon hearing that.

"No, it's wrong," Alice states in a matter of fact tone, as she reaches into her bag. "It needs to change." She pulls out a pair of scissors and opens her mouth wide, prepared to snip at her cheeks. You're quick to react, grabbing her by the wrist and taking away the scissors with one hand, as you wrap the other around her waist, pulling her back.

Alice kicks and struggles in your grasp. "No! Let go! It needs to change!"

"Alice, I know you're confused about who you are, but you can't do stuff like that!" Ken explains. "You can't expect us to sit back and watch you mutilate yourself!"

Alice screams in anger as Chihiro sighs. "Oh, she's having another one of her episodes! Come on, take her back to my dorm!"

You drag a protesting Alice back to Chihiro's dorm and set her on the bed. She grumpily crosses her arms, as Chihiro apologises. "So sorry about this... I'll have to keep a close eye on her, which means both of us missing out on the dance tonight. Such a shame."

Chihiro playfully reaches up and kisses you on the cheek before whispering in your ear. "I better hear tales of how you won Miss Kobashi's heart tonight."

You, Ken and Nanami exit the dorm room as Ken has a concerned look on his face. "That came out of nowhere... I wonder what she was thinking? I hope she'll be okay..."

>She'll be fine. Alice just has her strange moments, that's all.
>Don't worry, she has Chihiro looking after her.
>Maybe you should keep an eye on her too. It would mean missing the dance, but Alice's safety comes first, right?
>>
>>190044
>>Don't worry, she has Chihiro looking after her.
I'm making sure the ship continues onward.

As for Alice, perhaps some hair dye might fix her episodes, or even a pair of fake glasses or colored contacts?
>>
>>190044
She may baby her, but she does make a good lookout.
>>
File: 1459456550000.jpg (64 KB, 556x436) Image search: [Google]
1459456550000.jpg
64 KB, 556x436
>>190044
>Grab Ken by the shoulders and tell him sternly and fatherly
>"Ken, don't stick your dick in crazy."

LIFE ADVICE RYOJI BEST RYOJI
>>
>>190044
>She'll be fine. Alice just has her strange moments, that's all.
>>
>>190044
>>
>>190044
I wonder if we should be really worried or not so much. She'll always have times alone so something is bound to happen, but we have no idea just how capable she still is at dealing with/surviving it.
>>
>>190044
>>Don't worry, she has Chihiro looking after her
>>
>>190044
>She's still getting used to the whole haven't aged in 60 some odd years bit, she'll be fine. Eventually.
>>
>>190065
I feel like we should have at least some worry about her. I mean, she did just try to self harm herself. When we're in a better spot to deal with it, I think we should have a one on one discussion with her and her self image. Darkworlder to Darkworlder.
>>
File: Ken03.jpg (88 KB, 850x972) Image search: [Google]
Ken03.jpg
88 KB, 850x972

"I don't know if that's a more or less comforting thought," Ken mutters. "No... I trust Chihiro to keep her safe."

"Wow... that was kinda scary. I she always like this?" Nanami asks, before muttering under her breath, "Doesn't sound like dating material to me..."

You shrug. "It'll be fine. Let's just get ready for the dance, okay?"

Ken nods. "Okay then... what kind of suit are you wearing, Ryoji?"

"A suit?" you laugh. "I didn't buy a suit. The idea of dressing up all fancy disgust me. I'll stick to my usual outfit, thank you very much."

Ken stares at you as he opens the door to your dorm-room, stepping inside. "Are you sure? Because I've got a bunch of spare suits available if you want to borrow one. It might be a tight fit, seeing as you're taller than me, but I'm sure it'll be fine."

You shake your head. "No way! A suit and tie get-up is all well and good, but it just isn't my kind of thing. Besides, they said the event is black tie optional, they can't turn me away if I'm not dressed to perfection."

"If you say so..." Ken replies, "But I think a sharp suit would really impress a certain someone, don't you think? I'm sure Saki would be pleased to see you in a formal state."

You raise an eyebrow. "What? How does everybody know about this already?"

"Know about what?" Ken smirks. "I was just teasing you. Have you actually got the hots for Saki?"

You sigh. "Yeah... I do. I've got it bad, and I just realised when we went to the festival together. I made myself look like an idiot earlier when she tried to talk to me."

"Which is why a good suit is more important than you'd think!" Ken smiles, opening his wardrobe.

>Again, no thanks. I'd much rather be myself tonight.
>I mean... if it'll impress Saki...
>>
>>190120

Ken is top tier bro, you can't forgo a suit when it comes to a formal, plus you look so much better when you do delinquent stuff in it
>>
>>190120
This...this right here? It's going to be good.
>>
>>90120
>...I mean, maybe a tie wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>190120
I refuse the spaghetti suit.
>>
>>190120
>>Again, no thanks. I'd much rather be myself tonight.
Regular stuff, and I guess we'll wear the tie that came with the uniform.
>>
>>190120
>>Again, no thanks. I'd much rather be myself tonight.
>>
>>190120
Seeing Ryo actually make any sort of effort means it's time for Saki to spaghetti.
>>
>>190120
>>
>>190120
>>
>>190120

"How about I take a third option, and don't dress in the uniform, or formally? Go casual, jeans and a hoodie-sweater-thing."
>>
>>190146
Nope, She doesn't like us that way, she won't spaghetti.
>>
>>190120
Accept it, we should at least give saki a treat.
>>
>>190153
You're implying that us making an effort for her wont contribute to the process of her coming to like us that way. Considering this, I'm changing my vote >>190133 to
>>
>>190146
She's not likely to spaghetti anon. At the very most she'd spaghetti as much as any girl would at a well-dressed Ryoji, and I'm not sure if that's all that much.

Remember, Saki doesn't actually like Ryoji. She just doesn't know how to friend.
>>
>>190120
C'mon guys play along
>>
>>190120
>>
Yes let's make our character turn into another Everything for the waifu guy. Bland as fuck. If Ryoji can't be himself around her it will never work anyways.
>>
File: Rini_Dance.jpg (875 KB, 984x1350) Image search: [Google]
Rini_Dance.jpg
875 KB, 984x1350

Before you can even give a decisive answer, you find yourself having a suit stuffed into your hands by Ken, as you carefully try the jacket on. It actually fits rather snugly, must be a few sizes too big on Ken. "Today's the day," Ken smiles. "Sakoji's about to become a reality, I can feel it."

"Sakoji?" you ask.

"That's what we've all been calling it," Ken explains.

"Ugh, get a better name."

It's a weird feeling. At first you weren't even aware of your feelings for Saki, but discovering this overwhelming support from the rest of your class is so strange. Sure, they made lots of teasing references, Nanami wrote a book, but you had no idea that some people were actually waiting with bated breath for this to happen.

You take a long hot relaxing shower before you get dressed, as you and Ken make your way to the school auditorium for the big dance. As you arrive, you are greeted by Kosuke and... wow, Rini in a dress. An unexpected sight, you would have figured she would die before dressing fancy.

"You like it?" Rini asks, "Kosuke managed to talk me into it. Gotta admit, I don't look half bad! And neither do you!"

"Thanks," you reply, adjusting your tie. "Ken loaned me the suit. Is Saki here yet?"

"Are you serious?" Kosuke smirks. "She's the most punctual person in the school. She's been here for ages."

He points toward the corner of the room, where Saki is standing by the fruit punch bowl, plastic cup in hand. Like she said earlier, she's wearing a high-class suit with a hat, looking as upper-class and formal as possible. You're pretty thankful for that, your damn teenage hormones have been so out of control lately, you may have just had a heart attack on the spot if she had been wearing a dress.

"Looks like she's waiting for someone," Rini teases, "Perhaps a certain master delinquent to sweep her off her feet?"

You laugh. "That's odd, coming from you? Weren't you going on earlier about how it would never work out?"

Rini shrugs. "Yeah... but you're my freind, Ryoji. Just 'cause I think it won't work out doesn't mean you shouldn't try to find happiness. Who knows? Maybe she feels the same way. She's awkward enough around you to make it a possibility. Now... go get her."

>Walk over to Saki.
>Not yet. I should talk to some other people for now while I work up the courage.
>>
>>190218
>Do one thing that goes according to the rules
>OH GOD SO BLAND HURR DURR MUH DELINQUENCY
Retarded delinquencyfags
>>
>>190221
>Walk over to Saki.
Much as I may want to talk to other people, lets just start with this. We can retreat to the cheering section if and when we panic.
>>
>>190221
>>Walk over to Saki.

And immediately do something Delinquent-y, like ask if she's happy with how we spiked the punch, tried to make the flavor real mild.
>>
>>190221
>Not yet. I should talk to some other people for now while I work up the courage.
Not for too long though, Booker might be trying to catch us out here and someone else might try and dance with her if we don't swipe the opportunity quick enough.

But still, We've gotta make sure that she either doesn't get to dance with us first, or she turns our offer for a dance down, so we can have a more private one in the corridors later when she catches up and reconsiders
>>
>>190221
>Walk over to Saki.
>>
>>190231

Seconding this furiously
>>
>>190221

>Walk over to Saki

And damn Kosuke is one lucky son of a bitch.
>>
>>190218
I agree, but anon's don't want to until we get told by Saki to be ourselves and then I'll laugh.

>>190221
>>Not yet. I should talk to some other people for now while I work up the courage.
>>
>>190221
>Walk over to Saki.
We'll probably spaghetti, but fuck it.
>>
>>190239

Been saying this since day one, nobody listened. *Tosses hands into air.* The only question now is how I'm typing this with my bloody stumps.
>>
>>190231
Sure I'll back adding this to what I already voted for.

>>190243
Gotta play it out till it happens, right? I'm sure Ryoji will be smart enough to figure it out. Eventually.
>>
>>190221
>>>Not yet. I should talk to some other people for now while I work up the courage.
You spaghetti spewing fools need to play it cool for a bit
>>
You know what, I think I'll change my mind here. Why not?

>>
>>190221
>>Walk over to Saki
>>
>>190221
>Walk over to Saki.
Just do it.
>>
File: Saki Formal.png (165 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
Saki Formal.png
165 KB, 800x640
>Walk over to Saki.

You take a deep breath as you begin the journey over to Saki. Come on, you can do this. You acted weird before, you're not going to let the same thing happen twice. She's till Saki, that much hasn't changed. You've always been able to talk to Saki, why should now be any different?

Saki smiles as you reach her. "Wow... a suit. I have to honest, Ryoji, I didn't expect that of you. You know, if someone saw you from a distance like this, they might mistake you from someone mature."

Yeah... it's just Saki. Why were you so worried. No need to be uncomfortable. You shrug. "Yeah, they might... but just wait until they find out what I've done with the punch."

Saki does a spit-take, as she examines her plastic cup suspiciously. "Wha-?! What did you do to it, you fiend?! You... wait, you just got here. You didn't touch the punch... very funny, Ryoji."

She glares at you as you let out a small laugh. "I thought it was hilarious."

Without warning, Saki approaches her, her hands reaching closer to your face, startling you. Is she leaning in for a... "Whoa, what are you doing?" you ask.

Saki looks at you, confused. "Your collars a little bent, it was bugging me. Do you mind if I fix it?"

"Oh... sure, go ahead."

"Okay... there we are!" Saki replies cheerfully as she fixes your collar. "All better. So, what was the important business you had earlier?"

"The what now?" you ask, before realising what she meant. "Oh, that. Doesn't matter, turned out it wasn't as important as I thought."

You smile, before remembering something. "By the way, I should apologise for bailing on you after the fireworks display last night," you say. "Kinda put a damper on our whole date, didn't it?"
>>
File: Tekina02.jpg (470 KB, 963x1562) Image search: [Google]
Tekina02.jpg
470 KB, 963x1562
Saki shakes her head. "No, it's fine. You thought Alice was in trouble, so you took action. It was actually very brave of... wait, did you just call it a date?"

"What?!" you reply, wide-eyed. "No I didn't!"

"I could have sworn I heard you call it a date..."

"Seems you're just hearing what you want to hear, Sak." Nice safe, Ryoji.

Saki shrugs, then looks out at the empty dancefloor. "Looks like nobody's ready to dance yet," she mutters.

"Well, I was thinking..." you begin, before hesitating slightly. "I was thinking that maybe you'd like to-"

"SAKI!" you hear Tekina's voice cry out. Oh, what the hell is it?

Tekina runs up to the two of your and clasps Saki's hands in hers. "Saki, as organiser of this dance, I need your help!"

"You... do?" Saki asks, "What with?"

"I'm in need of your expertise!" she explains. "Come along, I'll explain more on the way!"

"Well, I was just talking to-HEY!" Saki yells as she is grabbed by the wrist and dragged along by Tekina. She looks back at you and shakes her head, confused.

You sigh as you dip into the punch. It's not bad. At least you didn't mix up your words and sound like an idiot this time... for the most part. You recovered well from that "Date" slip-up.

As you stand around, hoping that Saki gets back soon, you are approached by Sayeka. She smiles and places out her hand, offering for you to take it. "Hello, Ryoji. Would you care to dance?"

>Sure, why not? It looks like someone has to get this party started.
>Nah, no thanks. I'm not dancing with anyone tonight.
>>
>>190313
>>Nah, no thanks. I'm not dancing with anyone tonight.

"Funny thing, I don't actually know how. They don't teach you stuff like that in 'Correctional Learning Institutions for Juvenile Delinquents'."
>>
>>190313
>>
>>190317
I'll second this.
>>
>>190322

I figure, we have so little details on Ryoji's past, it's a good way to add a bit in, without sounding too angsty, play it off with a laugh. Make the character our own.
>>
>>190313
>>Sure, why not? It looks like someone has to get this party started.
Combined with
>"Funny thing, I don't actually know how. They don't teach you stuff like that in 'Correctional Learning Institutions for Juvenile Delinquents'."
>>
>>190317
That is a fun option. Why not?

In before we get forcibly taught in order to train us for Saki
>>
>>190338

Hey, that's part of the idea, it opens the door for more interactions with people, develop our character and their own.
>>
>>190313
>>Nah, no thanks. I'm not dancing with anyone tonight.

We had a goal, the goal is gone for now, but there's no harm in just chatting and mingling. Plus if we dance with Sayeka, Seishiro would probably start shit with us
>>
>>190344
Oh I am all about the character development. I just also liked the idea of Ryoji having a day or two of panic around Saki.
>>
File: AAAAHHHHH.gif (458 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
AAAAHHHHH.gif
458 KB, 360x240
>>190351

I'm sure everything will go fiiiiiine
>>
>>190313
>Sure
Dancing isn't all romance, also she asked us once before and we need to get to know her better.
>>
>>190359
this so much this, But it seems waifufags want to snub everyone not the waifu now, unless shipping is involved.
>>
>>190362
You all seem to love implying that everyone shipping Ryoji and Saki and wanting to make sure it works out do so because they Waifu Saki, which is kind of ridiculous because I know at least a good handful of us don't, and I still find it counter-productive to ship your waifu, unless you like being cucked or something
>>
>>190367
I just get annoyed when anon act retarded around waifus, sorry.
>>
>>190370
We're working with the options Booker gives us, which theoretically are both things Ryoji would logically do/say in character, at least according to Booker himself, so your issue lays there at the root where the 'retarded' option is provided
>>
>>190317
I'll go with this, just because I think we'll end up getting taught by Sayeka anyway and potentially causing more classmate drama.
>>
>>
>>190317
Voting
>>
>>190317
I'll join this, too
>>
>>190313
>Mind teaching me though? It's not like I have a lot of experience with dancing
>>
>>190399
>voting twice
>>
>People not choosing the natural character development and exhibition of sayeka past over waifuing shit
>>
>>190367
I'm sorry bro, but I actually wanna waifu Saki and I don't see the harm in dancing with Sayeka.
It's an opportunity to learn more about an underdeveloped character.
This will be the like, third time we deny her any development if we say no and just stand by that.

At least the other "no" writein adds interaction to it.
>>
>>190403
Ah damn, you're right I did, To make it clear then I'm changing from >>190345 to >>190317
Then again, the option is the same, I'm just backing the write-in portion as well
>>
File: Sayeka_Dance.png (782 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sayeka_Dance.png
782 KB, 1000x1200
>Nah, no thanks. I'm not dancing with anyone tonight.
>"Funny thing, I don't actually know how. They don't teach you stuff like that in 'Correctional Learning Institutions for Juvenile Delinquents'."

Sayeka smiles. "My, now there's several stories I'd love to hear more about."

You shrug. "Eh, nothing that interesting. Just the usual stuff... getting into fights, the odd graffiti tag there..."

"Still, you should definitely tell me more sometime," Sayeka replies. "And besides, I wouldn't be so sure that you're not dancing with anyone tonight..."

"Why? Did you see something in that crystal ball of a noggin?" you ask. "If you've seen me and Saki ending up together, please let me know. It would be a real weight off my shoulders."

"It doesn't work like that," Sayeka explains. "Besides, if I told you my vision, there's a chance it could change. I'm sure you wouldn't want that? No, I'm just going off of intuition here. If no-one else does, I'll be happy to give you a personal dancing lesson later on."

You take a sip of punch. "Oh... well, don't hesitate to tell me if you have any more funky nightmare visions."

Sayeka reaches out and grabs your arm. "Ryoji... be very careful tonight. I've seen something... involving those hooded figures."

"What? Are they here tonight?" you ask.

"I don't know," Sayeka answers. "They may be. If they are, their intentions are different from what they were at the festival."

"Different how?"

"That's all I can say, I'm afraid."

Great, more vague hints at a possible disaster looming. For some reason you feel that if Sayeka came out and said "We're all going to die" you would probably feel less uneasy than you do with her "We all might die very soon, I don't know it's fuzzy" routine.

As you look around the room, you see a lot of fresh faces. No turnout from Class 3 tonight, surprise surprise, but the first years seem to be out in full force. You wonder what those kids are like, how aware they are of all the crap that's gone on in the school. Do they know about Yamato? Do they know what you are? Hell, Alice got added to their class recently, do they know what she is? While you ponder on this, you notice Akemi entering the room, her appearance garnering a few stares. Sayeka gives a pleasant laugh. "How adorable! I think someone should tell her that's a wedding dress. She even has a bouquet of flowers!"

>I'll fill her in.
>I'll let someone else take care of that. I'm going to mingle with the younger class.
>>
>>190408
>This guy knowing what's up so hard
I wish the others would join you
>>
>>190414
>>I'll let someone else take care of that. I'm going to mingle with the younger class.
Nope can't talk to any other girl besides the waifu.
>>
>>190414
>>I'll fill her in.
>>
>>190414
>I'll fill her in.
Alright guys, can we stop with the bitter infighting here.
>>
>>190414
>>I'll let someone else take care of that. I'm going to mingle with the younger class.

As much as we like Akemi, just once, not our problem. Our Saki got dragged off, we don't know how to dance, we ought to find the rude kid and get some answers.
>>
>>190414
>I'll fill her in.
>>190418
Is this a joke friendo, or are you truly lost in the waifu
>>
>>190414
>>I'll fill her in.
More Akemi interaction? Sign me the hell up

Man I hope we see Isamu at the dance. If he isn't trying his damndest to see an upskirt then I'll be disappointed in him
>>
>>190414
>I'll fill her in.
Torn between going to her and going to meet the young'uns finally. That said, maybe we could ask one of our class about them before we head straight there?

I'm now considering why we never asked her if she could make us something to use in battle to be "slightly less defenseless".
>>
File: thinking with dick.png (323 KB, 576x312) Image search: [Google]
thinking with dick.png
323 KB, 576x312
>>190433
He's just memeing.

Here have this pic for when we confuse waifus with unrelated matters.
>>
>>190414

>I'll let someone else take care of that. I'm going to mingle with the younger class.

>I am curious about that girly boy over there.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>190446
Rolling for the existence of the reverse-trap
We have to earn this, damnit!
>>
>>190446
The reverse-trap is not at the dance.
>>
>>190414
>fuck this lets go smoke
>>
>>190423
The amount of retarded waifuing preventing for character development is disgusting
>>
>>190450
FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>190451

But they exist, by way of association from Booker, huo huo huo! In that case, if the Rude Kid isn't at the Dance, we might as well go up to Akemi.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>190450
>this poor attempt
Here bro. This is how you do it.

GOD FOR THE GOD GOD
SCUBS FOR THE SCUB THRONE
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>190462
That's still a damn low roll, but it's better than mine.

I'm trying again, My luck has to turn at some point damnit!

Let's say I'm just rolling for the reverse trap, confirmed to exist thankfully, is at the dance or at least encounterable before its all over
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>190414
First ever interaction with c1? Hopefully this goes better than c3 did at least.

>>190462
Well you had good intentions at least, maybe I can help?
>>
>>190469
HOLY SHIT. Too bad Booker said she isn't here >>190451.
>>
>>190468
>>190469
WE'RE DOING THIS

WE'RE MAKING THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>190468
>>190469
I'm Honest ABE and I can tell you: we'll miss these tonight somehow.

Also gonna repeat my suggestion: let's ask akemi if she could design something to make Ryoji less useless in physical terms of battle.
>>
>>190472
The dice do not lie.
>is not at the dance YET
>>
>>190456
Admittedly, as someone who voted against dancing in that last option, I figured we were going to be taught how anyways. I do agree, we need to interact with Sayeka more, not to mention a whole lot of others. Apologies.

Besides, I think I now know why Tekina dragged Saki off, so I'm all up for interaction.

Ever since WrestleQuest I occasionally get a little jumpy. I'll try to be better.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>190473
>mememagic
nein
>>
So I take a nap and this is what has happened. Hoo boy. I don't think I need to write that Ryoji Spilling Spaghetti story after all if THIS is what's gonna happen in the quest.
>>
>>190478
She did just offer private lessons, but whoever voted no for public dancing will be even more anti, well, that.
>>
>>190487
I thought she didn't offer private lessons, I thought it was more an offer to swap stories. Either way, I'm for doing it, but I can see the concern.
>>
>>190414

>>
>>190498
"No, I'm just going off of intuition here. If no-one else does, I'll be happy to give you a personal dancing lesson later on."
>>
>>190510
Right, right. I was distracted. Still, I'm down for it. We'll see what happens.
>>
File: Akemi_Dance.png (633 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
Akemi_Dance.png
633 KB, 700x1000
>I'll fill her in.

Leave it to Akemi to take something as simple as getting a dress for a dance and making something silly out of it. You shake your head as you approach her. She happily waves to you as you do. "Hi, Ryoji! Tonight's going to be great, I can feel it!"

"Yeah... but what are you wearing?" you ask.

Akemi examines herself, confused. "What's wrong? Am I under-dressed?"

"Actually, for the first time in your life, you're overdressed." You laugh. "You're wearing a wedding dress, Akemi. The veil, the flowers, it's all too much for a dance inside a high-school auditorium."

Akemi pouts. "Oh... but it still looks good on me, right?"

"Yeah, it actually does," you reply honestly.

Akemi beams with pride. "Then that's all that matters, right! Yay, I look good!"

Akemi carefully passes the bouquet of flowers to a passer-by from Class 1, confusing them greatly. "Hey, where's Saki?" she asks, looking around.

"She got pulled away to do... something," you reply. "I'm really not sure what, now that I think about it. Tekina said she needed her expertise... whatever that is."

"Maybe every party needs a professional fighter?" Akemi proposes. "Maybe Tekina hired Saki as a bouncer!"

You laugh, though you doubt Akemi was making a joke. "Yeah, maybe."

"So does this mean you're free to dance?" Akemi asks. "Because I'm super excited to get to dance with you!"

>I guess I'd be a real jerk if I turned you down, then. Let's go.
>Nah, dancing's not my thing. We can sit and chat if you'd like?
>>
>>190542

"See, the thing is, never really learned, but I mean, we're friends, so-"

>>I guess I'd be a real jerk if I turned you down, then. Let's go.
>>
File: Couldn't get worse could it.jpg (35 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Couldn't get worse could it.jpg
35 KB, 750x600
>>190547

Nuclear Misunderstandings HOOOOOO
>>
>>190542
We've already turned one down, if we back down on that idiocy now we'll look even more like an ass.

So yeah sadly the only option is not to.

Maybe instead
>Wanna go meet class 1 instead? I'm curious about them
>>
>>190547
THIS ABSOLUTELY
>>
>>190562

That's the difference, though. Akemi's frankly one of our best friends, after Brosuke, Ken, and Totally-not-in-love-with-you-Saki. It may seem like a dick move, but we're just not that close to Sayeka.
>>
>>190569
I can see your reasoning, I still find it'll be distasteful, but I can see what you're getting at.
>>
>>190542
>>
>>190577

I simply leave my post directly under as to how I feel this will go, I just think it'd be IC for Ryoji to start off disagreeing, then fold.
>>
>>190542
>>
>>190562
Yeah we've kind of boxed ourselves in a bit here and Booker is going to make every single girl ask us in turn now

Maybe something more along the lines of
>So do you know anyone from class 1? I've just realised there's so many people here I've still not met in all this time.
>>
>>190542
>get rini and brosuke to make a dance circle woth u and akemi
>>
>>190542
>Not dancing with anyone during the school dance episode
This is honestly the most despair I've felt during the quest
>>
>>190569
You've hit the nail on the head there man, exactly how I feel about it

I'm probably a bit biased because I just don't like Sayeka's character, but still
>>
>>190590

In all fairness, Akemi in that pic is bumping her steadily up the Waifu list right under Chihiro.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>190591
>I don't like the character that we allowed no exposition on
Bro, like really.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>190593

Your Diplomacy-Roll carries little weight.
>>
>>190593
Well, on the other hand, we dance now. We're dancing with everyone. Sayeka offered one anyways.
>>
>>190591
You literally avoid her at every fucking turn, so of course she's not as built up. It'd be like a colonist saying 'I dislike my colony because it's not the size of London."
>>
>>190593
>>190593
To be fair, we've actually had a good bit of exposition on her, especially compared to like half of class 2 that's had maybe one or two exchanges with Ryoji at most, we've talked a good few times abotu Sayeka, we know her secret, we know why she let Seishiro and Akio do what they did and how her mind ticks in respect to that, how she feels about being popular, and all that jazz.

I still just don't like her character.
>>
>>190608

I have to agree with this, we've actually got a fairly good amount of development, a lot about her in less time yes, but still a lot. And most anons just seem to dislike how her mind works.
>>
>>190603
Didn't we only avoid her once? Twice with denying her a dance. Even then, in the one interaction we've had with her we learned plenty to form an opinion on her.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>190596
>>190613
First:
We learned the secret last thread.
Second, "know how her mind works", are you joking or being serious? We had about the same amount of interaction with her as with most randoms, she's pretty much tied with the secondary characters. The only difference is that her few interactions have been -meaningful- to the character.

That said, the whole analysis that people (and the mc himself) made of her reasoning back during the Akio/Seishiro issues came from an incomplete knowledge of the character's motivations.
I think none of you actually took the moment to analyze how somone that sees their friends die dozens of times thinks because you literally learned about it last thread and only gave it half a thought.

Also have another roll.
>>
>>190626

I tip my hat to your superiour diplomacy-check, anon, you make some very poignant points here.
>>
>>190626
I have given it quite a bit of thought, and I do agree. She's an interesting character we need to know more about. She's liable to get more interesting as things get worse, of course. But maybe we can help her out a bit. Social Links and all that.
>>
>>190636
I'm interested in basically the entire cast at this point, the only thing that gives me break is the thought that there simply won't be time to do it all.
and that some might die
>>
>>190641

The more die, the more time we have for the rest.
>>
>>190626
I agree a lot with this.
>>
>>190641
Agreed, I'd like to try and get a FE run going here, though I doubt we'll be that lucky.
>>
File: bvs.png (4 MB, 1096x1336) Image search: [Google]
bvs.png
4 MB, 1096x1336
>>190646
That's... that's the spirit anon.
>>
>>190651
It'll probably end more like ME2 without the side missions.
>fuck we should've planned this properly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScrdrJZu-0g

>>190649
Happy to know, anon
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>190641
Don't worry, Booker already confirmed that a season 2 is guaranteed, there is a LONG time left to discover more about the characters. That's honestly why I've turned down certain characters at certain points/times, It seems a bit easier to focus on and develop a small handful of characters at one time before moving on to the next. If we started going deeper into Sayeka [badum tsh] right now, she'd be actively behind the rest of the fray, her character would be a good one to start exploring after we've worked more on some the other irons in fire

I'll admit, I dislike her character on a conceptual level just as much from how she acts and what we've seen of her, but that's just my taste in characters, and you've brought up interesting enough points to convince me to give her another shot. Just y'know, not quite yet. Anyways, have a roll, I'll bet you anything mine comes out below 50. Now I need to stop writing stupidly long 4chan posts and get back to writing a stupidly long fic about a pirate and a rider.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>190661
>I'll bet you anything mine comes out below 50.
I'm guessing you dislike her because you're also a psychic.

Anyway, 72 get
>>
File: Akemi25.jpg (164 KB, 981x1517) Image search: [Google]
Akemi25.jpg
164 KB, 981x1517
>I guess I'd be a real jerk if I turned you down, then. Let's go.

Akemi smiles wide as the two of you make your way out onto the dance floor. "Just be warned, I can't dance for shit," you explain.

"Don't be silly, Ryoji! You don't have to be a good dancer to dance! You just have to want to dance!" Akemi laughs. "It's like anything in life!"

"That's definitely wrong," you reply. "Don't try anything unless you're at least a little good at it. Especially if that thing is dangerous."

"Don't be so negative!" Akemi smiles as she wraps her arms around your waist tightly. Too tightly. "Come on, it's easy!"

As Akemi pretty much stomps on your toes for a good while, the dancefloor actually begins to fill up with others. First it was a couple kids from Class 1. That kid who bumped into you earlier is waltzing with some black-haired chick, as the two whisper something to each-other.

Kosuke and Rini begin to dance beside you, and they four of you begin to chat about this and that. Eventually, the pain in your toes becomes too much, and you ask Akemi to switch it up a little. "Okay! I was getting tired of the waltz anyway!" she smiles. "Time to jig!"

Oh god, this is going to be embarrassing to watch, isn't it? Akemi get moving, swinging her arms and legs about in strange movements that some people may at first glance mistake for some kind of seizure. As much as a part of you wants to walk away in shame and ignore what is happening in front of you, for the most part you happily recognise the display as classic Akemi. And you like Akemi for the little goofball that she is.

"Okay, now catch me!" Akemi yells.

"What?!" you ask, startled.

"Like in that American movie with all the sexy dances. I run at you, and you lift me up! Ready?"

"What? No no no-" It's too late, as Akemi charges towards you. She's a light girl, so you're able to lift her off your feet, but you weren't prepared, and completely unable to keep you balance, you fall back-first onto the floor, Akemi landing on your chest. Isamu immediately falls to the ground, disposable camera in hand, trying to get a good angle up Akemi's dress.

"Sorry..." you groan in pain, as Akemi's face hangs inches away from your own.

Akemi just smiles. "That was great! We ALMOST did it! Hooray!"

Damn, how does she manage to stay so positive all of the time?

>You know what, Akemi? I envy you.
>I think that's enough dancing for the time being.
>>
>>190674
>>You know what, Akemi? I envy you.

"You're the only person not-all-there enough to be happy in this hell-hole. And you somehow manage to make people around you happy too."
>>
>>190674
Inb4 "you wished you looked that good in a wedding dress?"
>>
>>190674
>>
>>190674
>>
>>190674
>>
>>190674

Give our body a break, but I really do wish to talk to her about her boundless positivity. She rivals only Nanami when it comes to that.
>>
>>190674
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>190665
I wish I was a psychic, more just an unsympathetic bugger who could stand to be a bit nicer, but that just doesn't fit into my british values Hoenstly I'd be hard-pressed to describe exactly why I dislike her, I just don't really enjoy or dig many of the ideas and concepts her character is based on, but You're probably right in saying she'll be more likable as we get to know more about her

Anyways, you got one digit right. I'm betting on a 3 in mine
>>
>>190674
I kinda wish we could have had a roll on that one just to see if we pulled it off.
>>
File: We good.jpg (62 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
We good.jpg
62 KB, 400x336
>>190694

But then we didn't get the adorable moment of Akemi sitting on us in front of the entire school.
>>
>>190698
True, but imagine all the applause we'd have gotten and the 1st years thinking we're super awesome.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d12)

>>190704

Without Reverse Trap to see, does it truly matter?
>>
>>190691
If there is one thing I do know about Booker in his quests, is that anyone of his characters can be likable, in one way or another. Hell, Seishiro can be likable if we try. Or even Taka, I'm sure.

Unless you are Kassius Orwin. But then again, he is such an obvious unlikable character that he goes back into likable for me.
>>
>>190674
Also, ISAMU MY LAD, YOU MARVELOUS PERV
>>
File: 1459294849451.png (800 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1459294849451.png
800 KB, 800x640
>>190691
>92
You missed, but you had a great roll. I'll bet our first actual roll in this thread will be absolute shit.

That said, yeah let's hope for developments, hopefully good, if not then oh well, life.
>>
>>190709
Gotta love those villains, man, I can absolutely agree there
>>
>>190707
For all we know that person could have seen us
>>
>>190707
GOOD OL 12 INCHES.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d12)

>>190707
>12 inches
I think it's an actual trap.

Here have a roll for Kosuke's size.
>>
>>190715

Never doubt the power of the Ryoji. It seems Akemi knows what she's after.
>>
>>190723
she did see ryoji naked, yeah
>>
Rolled 2 (1d12)

>>190720
rerollin
>>
>>190720

Poor Rini. Oh well, she made her choice.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d12)

>>190735
Did he just lose half his junk?
I hope Rini isn't a size queen.

>>190736
We can always roll to see her full stretch depth.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d12)

>>190735
fuck
>>
Rolled 10 (1d12)

>>190735
>>190720
COME ON KOSUKE. BE A MAN.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d12)

>>190735
Rini is disappointed

Rolling for Bromen-Rider
>>
>>190743

I swear, I was pushing for the Rini-Pairing back in Thread 2. People killed it pretty quick, but I swear, we had a goldmine there!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d12)

>>190746
>>190745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PtvLTZS4Ik
Did he just go through a penis pump, enhancer pill montage, jelqing and stretch exercise montage?

>>190751
NICE JUSTICE
Rolling for Isamu
>>
>>190755
>>190751
I- HOLY SHIT KEN IS A 12 INCHER

WE HAVE ANOTHER 12 INCHER

JUSTICE DICK CONFIRMED
>>
>>190751
Nice.
>>190755
Not bad either.
>>
>>190745
>>190746
>d8, 9, and 10
New canon size for kosuke is 9 inches
>>190751
>12
Bromen Rider has a true weapon for justice
>>
Rolled 1 (1d12)

>>190754
>rini pairing
that was a thing? have saki's depth
>>
>>190760

There's a reason they made us roommates.
>>
>>190764
FUCK. SHE'S GOING TO GET DESTROYED.
>>
>>190764
Oh... oh that poor girl

"Just the tip"?
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (45 KB, 625x297) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
45 KB, 625x297
>>190764
Maximum Tight
>>
>>190764

We already rolled for Saki a couple threads ago, did a d6 because she's so short, got 4.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d12)

>>190764
gotta reroll for her
>>
>>190774
4 cm?
>>
>>190763

And nope, first roll goes, poor Kosuke's stuck at 5, forever.
>>
>>190764
Poor girl is going to be tear apart.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d12)

>>190781
ok rolling for akio
>>
>>190764
It was a joke of 'best ass in the class' and some people were hoping to try for RyojixRini, but that pushed aside for obvious reasons
>>
>>190783
Inches. I believe I got that 4.
>>
>>190784
Eh, that is the average after all. But compared to Ryoji, its rather unfortunate
>>
>>190790
>not letting me have my DESTROYED fantasies
Anon why must you do so?

>>190787
This class is looking like a BLACKED.com video
>>
>>190787

Now we know what Hikaru and Chihiro see in him. And Satomi, knowing her, probably uses cameras to snoop.
>>
>>190787
Jesus, this is making Ryoji seem not so special.
>>190793
>Anon why must you do so?
I wanted it as well, but we can't have nice things, don't you know?
>>
>>190800
>Jesus, this is making Ryoji seem not so special.

Personally, I'm kinda against rolling the other guys' endowments, we did it for Ryoji because we're pervs, and he's our guy, our focal lens into the story. Everyone else, is written and has their actions decided by Booker, so, though I doubt he will, I feel like he should be the arbiter of their junk, not us. We got Ryoji.
>>
File: Nariko_Dance.jpg (483 KB, 700x1171) Image search: [Google]
Nariko_Dance.jpg
483 KB, 700x1171

"Don't say that!" Akemi cries. "I'm sure you can find someone who can lift you like that!"

"That's not what I meant," you reply. You place your hands on her hips and slowly pull her off you, as she's too oblivious to move on her own, and a lot of people are staring.

"Oh, let me help you up!" Nariko interjects, pulling you to your feet. "Akemi! You scraped your knees!"

"I did?" Akemi asks, raising an eyebrow. She raises up the skirt of her dress in order to check, showing off her green striped panties to everyone looking in that direction as she does.

"Come on, let's get you two some punch!" Nariko replies, grabbing the two of you and guiding you off the dance-floor. A real nice sentiment from Nariko, but you suspect it might have a lot to do with navigating Akemi to somewhere she won't be a safety hazard.

As you reach the refreshments table, you turn towards Akemi. "What I was going to say was that I envy the way you can stay so cheerful and positive all the time. I've kinda got a habit for being cynical and complaining a lot, but you're the exact opposite. I don't know how you do it in a place like this."

Akemi nods. "Oh Ryoji, it's not that hard! The trick is staying positive!"

"No, the aim is staying positive," you explain, "the issues is how you do that."

"Oh..." Akemi pauses, pondering, "Well... whenever something comes along that might make me sad, I just choose to focus on all the stuff around it that makes me happy! For example, I scraped my knees after falling second ago. That's kinda sad... BUT we managed to pull off a really cool dance move! So who cares!"

You didn't really pull it off. It was actually a spectacular failure.

"Oh, a better example! Say you like a guy... I mean, really like him, okay? But he likes someone else! That's really sad... but the guy's still your friend, so who cares! Sure, he'll never look at you like he looks at her, sure he'll never take you out on dates or propose to you or marry you... but wanting that stuff is so greedy! You already get to hang out with him, make him cookies, and he'll still catch you when you want to do that dance move! You know what I mean?"

Wait, is she...? Shit... you had no idea. And leave it to Akemi to think that was a subtle allegory.

>I'm really sorry, Akemi.
>You know... I wouldn't give up hope on that.
>>
>>190800
>Jesus, this is making Ryoji seem not so special.

We rolled for Ryo, these guys aren't our characters to run, I kinda feel like we shouldn't be rolling for other guys' junk, that's Book's call, bot ours, Ryoji was ours. So, I hereby, as some random anon, deem that roll invalid!
>>
>>190819
>I'm really sorry, Akemi.
>>
>>190819
>Never give up, never surrender.
>>
>>190819
>You know... I wouldn't give up hope on that.
it's Isamu isn't it?
>>
>>190819
>Never give up, never surrender.
Really hoping it's actually Isamu like >>190833
says
>>
>>190819
>I'm really sorry, Akemi

>it's raining.webm
>>
>>190819
>>I'm really sorry, Akemi.
>But,
>>You know... I wouldn't give up hope on that.

Internally "After all, people die all the time in this school."

Because it's hard staying positive.
And sorry for the double-post, Computer was bugging out so I switched to my phone.
>>
>>190819
>>You know... I wouldn't give up hope on that.
>>
>>190819
>>I'm really sorry, Akemi.
>>But don't give up on that stuff, there'll be somebody out there who'll look at you that way
I'm sure Isamu does, but then again he looks at everything that way, the beautiful bastard
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.