[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Godgame: 6th Age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: pulse.jpg (208 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
pulse.jpg
208 KB, 600x450
Comes now the march of time, and the emergence of gods! The universe is still young and in constant flux, with various gods appearing to attempt to bring order to the chaos... or not. However, can they get along and cooperate to bring the cosmos to peace and harmony, or will they tear it and themselves apart in conflict?

This is, The Age of Alarm

>Choose a name and become a God, and roll 1d100 to speak the WORD and make things happen.
>Anonymous players form a Choir to praise or scorn the works of these Gods as they see fit.
>Every god must list their primary domains (max 3) and gets to assign 30 points between them to be used as a bonus for rolls related to these domains.
>They additionally get 5 points per subdomain of these primaries to assign to their subdomains as they see fit.
>Any divine actions made (creation, destruction, etc...) that are entirely unrelated to the gods' chosen domains receive a penalty of 20 to all rolls.
>Each god additionally has a "Mantle of Power", a title that reflects their true divine self and a single thing that only THEY can do, as well as encapsulating their personality and the characteristics that make up who or what they are as a god.

And don't forget to roll a d100 when choosing your god and domain, to determine your initial divine power! This initial value is the dice value you will roll with thereafter, so if your initial roll is a 56, then you will roll a d56 when taking actions.

>Ere the two suns rise, and shine light upon the universe!
>>
>>154487

Just noticed some of those threads are not archived, if anyone participating knows how to remedy that.

As well, here is an IRC for the game;

https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.rizon.net%3A%2B6697&channel=%23GodGameOOC

Channel is #GodGameOOC
>>
The Eye of Time opens on the universe.

Been waiting for thread
>>
I am God Trump. Ruler of Americas

Now what?
>>
>>154528
Roll a d100 for your godly power!
>>
I apologize but I am really confused what I am supposed to do here, can you give a step by step how to play?
>>
File: Stag King.jpg (62 KB, 276x406) Image search: [Google]
Stag King.jpg
62 KB, 276x406
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>154468
>God name
Yiggadius
>Domains
The Wilds, growth, and darkness
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>154537
>>
>>154541
Such a low roll. How do I improve?
>>
Also as a goal for this thread, is to reconsider the way in which artifacts work. They are a neat idea overall and aren't going away, but they've led to some issues and confusion, as well as general complication of the game, when it comes to altering power level.

Ideally we should try moving away from items that change or boost divine power level, for the problems they have caused. Other effects are fine as has been shown with more than a few notable artifacts, but simple "Divine Item; Boosts my power by 50 points" should be fazed out largely due in part to a lack of creativity it fosters.

For the players that do have these sorts of items, compensation will be given, but going forward as a general rule, items will not be able to change your power level. Assisting rolls is fine, but not flat number increases.

Also a rule that will stay is that divine power is required to make artifacts, and differing amounts of power can be invested into an artifact, but rather than rewarding with a power boost, instead an artifact will be more powerful in what it does with the more power invested. If said artifact is destroyed, the power invested returns to the player who spent it. An artifact can be given, taken or stolen however.
>>
>>154540
Guess not?
>>
>>154576
I have no idea what you said

Kick out all Mexicans from the universe and only let them back LEGALLY
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

Telmira, God of Seduction, Hedonism, and Addiction
>>
>>154548
Ways to improve your power include;

>Be given power by another god, they lose the amount of power they give in this process.
>Whenever you make a roll, if your roll is the maximum that your dice can be (so rolling a 25 on a d25), you gain 1 power.
>Once per age, if you perform some great feat or accomplishment that is very appropriate for you as a god, or very fitting for your domains, then you get to roll a d30 to increase your power.
>Gods at power level over 1000 can create power without losing it, and give out power as they see fit, but this is supposed to be a rare thing.

As well there are also in-game ways such as defeating another god in combat and taking power from them, or stealing some divine creation of a god and breaking it down for power.

>>154540
You think of a kind of god you would like to be in this setting, then you pick a name, identity and some domains which represent the god you want to be.

You roll a d100 for your initial power, and then after that you act and declare things to happen as a god, by rolling a dice equivalent to your power level. The higher the result, the greater the level of success of what you are trying to have happen.
>>
>>154576
>no more rings
Thank me, everyone knew they were too op
>>
>>154629
Rings are still allowed. Just not rings which increase your divine power.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d25)

Let's see if I can make a home for me. Creating a forest.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d63)

>>154602
Telmira examines the thought processes of the sentient creatures of the universe, and begins to instill in them the need and desire for entertainment. No longer is a sense of self-worth simply based on your abilities, but rather the ability to make yourself happy.

Ergo he creates the need for hedonic pleasures, creating with it the potential for addiction to the feeling of happiness and carnal desire. This, if successful, would create a range of effects for civilization, art, inebriation, sexual desire not based on breeding, and the endless aims and means to achieve these.
>>
>>154654
Well, at least they can grow.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

God of Death, Destruction, and Blood
>>
Rolled 73 (1d87)

I create a world much like the Earth

It has only one huge continent shaped like mainland USA
>>
I wonder if I should wait for Nata's approval of the smut... but I'll put it up here for the star mother to look at at her leisure.

http://pastebin.com/RUrPrdp8
>>
Rolled 19 (1d31)

>>154669
I spread seeds of bloodlust in the minds of warriors across the plains to cause them to worship me and cause more death.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d25)

Trying again to grow my forest.
>>
>>154713
That's better.
>>
>>154654
>>154713
Inept Yiggadius everybody, I call him Inept Yiggadius! That's I-N-E-P-T.

Can't even grow a few trees, meanwhile I created this big planet. Sad!
>>
Rolled 122 (1d134)

Alright, time to continue my experiment. The ball of light I took from Sauron's ring, so powerful yet so simple. The soul of a God of order should be greater than this. Nevertheless, let's see if heroicus' advice stands true.

Roll to feed the dragon the Soul.
>>
>>154743
How come this guy gets 134 power?! It's a rigged system, folks!
>>
>>154739
Well, I don't live on your planet. Besides, I'm fine with just a forest. I'm sure you're going to build something resembling a wallsoon.
>>
>>154747
Because I had a 94 original roll and had 2 power up rolls.
>>
>>154468
HOI IM ZEL! Thread iz up mein niggers! Dont forget the irc chat we have.
Has fun peeps
>>
>>154747
He is an older god, and has done things.

>>154743
you what?
I said creation or something from domina.... but... well....
>>
Rolled 13 (1d31)

>>154706
Now that several cults of been created I will now create a sanctuary of eternal combat to house me and my worshipers once they die
>>
Rolled 17 (1d25)

Creating some creatures to live in my home.
>>
Wow wow wow. Wait a second do we have a new goddes of seduction and debauchery? but but but qu em my love?
>>
Rolled 116 (1d134)

>>154743
Anyway, the feeding is a critical success, it even appeared to calm the bastard down some. Perhaps I could attempt to add the last ingredient, the soul of Ignatum's dragon.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d31)

>>154767
This is not good enough so I will retry and make it the sanctuary it was supposed to be!
>>
File: Wendigo Stare.jpg (96 KB, 600x1018) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo Stare.jpg
96 KB, 600x1018
>>154773
Good! More of my people.
>>
>>154767
Now, when you say you are a god of Destruction..... how much destruction and what kind are we talking about?

>>154663
>>154602
Interesting.
>>
How often do we roll?

Does OP do anything? People seem to be rolling freely
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>154766
You said an aspect of light, order seems pretty close.
>>154777
Great roll and godly trips. The experiment is a success. Now, there's only one last thing to take into account, the divine shadow heroicus so kindly ripped out. Should I readd it?

1- heroicus is probably right
2- fuck it shadow time
>>
>>154790
You roll to do divine actions, such as create something, guide prophets, etc. and it's generally only 1 roll per action (except maybe complex things requiring multiple rolls) with rerolls being ignored and frowned upon. (especially when Lurker is doing them)
>>
Also i think it is appropriate to make my self a full introduction. I am Zel'noctur god of death with a touch of darkness and keeper of heroic stories. My goal is to maintain the order of death in this univers. Every single soul of mortals and creatures alike pass into my realm where they choose where will their final resting place be. I (soon to) wield the Scythe of Lifehunt And sparked the powerfull lineage of the vampires in this univers. I have saved a god from the ends of the universe and spoke to beast from within the void as well as critically wounded one. I am not a warring god and i want to keep peace with all the gods in this pantheon. I also capture the stories of the brave heroes that die in the land of mortals and keep them in my personal book.

(i have a few stories on pastebin if someone is interested to read some lore made by me.
http://pastebin.com/hUrD244r
http://pastebin.com/JnJYrPRq )
>>
>>154796
I am fucking right, and you know it.
>>
>>154800
When does an action end?
>>
Rolled 35 (1d63)

>>154663
Telmira's essence looks upon the many worlds of the other gods, the endless numbers of individuals and their beautiful forms, each flaw and each advantage screamed to him the blessed state of life, and true to his domain he began to shape a mortal avatar to represent him in interactions with his peers and the mortals he deems worthy of his beautiful presence.

>>154774
Of course! Desire takes many forms my dear lord. I am no goddess, nor would I consider myself a god, but if you must look to me as either I'd choose the God. Much simpler of a word, rolls off the proverbial tongue. I do not aim to simply be a god of seduction, but rather the embodiment of addiction itself to the many forms of desire in the plane.
>>
>>154816
If you're creating a magical weapon: You roll and bam, created.
If you're guiding mortals: You roll, bam, the next post is the result.
>>
>>154817
Ah but you missunderstood my simple words. You were not the first god of love and great cosmic orgies. We had another goddes that sadly went to slumber a few ages ago. I welcome any new god and i hope that their heroes and followers give me great stories to listen to
>>
Rolled 8 + 15 (1d10 + 15)

>>154816
(btw as a rule of thumb try to keep irl politics out of this guy. I dont mind having a trump named god in the pantheon but dont start shoving political agends in here ok? like shit im gunna build a wall an dshiet then creat muslims to ban them later ok? Try to be creative even with racism. Make something that would fit the universe and make them god damn racist that hitler would call them racists. But try not to introduce too much political comentary ok at least not too blatently. Just a friendly tip as i saw your name)

In the mean time. Rolling to raise a small house in my realm as resting in the domain of the abyss strained me enough.
>>
>>154809
It appears you are. My dragon is almost complete, just one more thing.

With great conviction, I carve out the iris of my eye, containing 20 of my godly power, and feed it to my dragon.
The mortal eye has gone blind, but I present to the universe, my aspect, Perpatium, the Time-Dragon.
>>
>>154844
Trump isn't racist you disgusting being

Planet Trump declares war on Zel'noctur and nobody is allowed to even know of him (not that there's anyone even on the planet yet)
>>
Rolled 7 + 15 (1d10 + 15)

>>154844
As much as my powers were drained the cottage is nice and beautifull with a small fireplace a pot to cook and a bed comfy enough for me to sleep in.
Rolling to create the Wooden altar of fate scribing.
>>
>>154844
>>154856
psst, Zel, that should be a 1d5+20, if the +15 comes from your domain.
That's what we voted on for those that bear my rings of power.
>>
>>154854
(you should roll for power though. also i write in parathesis sometime to mean i am not in character. just so you know)
I meant no insult towrds the new god. All i wanted was to give fair new tips.
>>154861
>roll a d20 instead of a d 10
>literaly half you chances to recover power through luck
Nah man im cool :)
>>
Oh btw if anyone knows how to make good archives on plebchan or how its called pls do we need to keep the ages from getting removed from 4chan over all. They are quite nice and interesting stories we made and it would be a shame to lose them. If anyone has any idea how to make them we would be quite honored. Thank you
>>
>>154868
>d5, not d20....
>>
Rolled 9 + 15 (1d10 + 15)

>>154856
>Ah the Wooden desk of Fate scriing. simple in nature yet decently carved. The desk is not yet complete but small essences already leave out of it. Here the God of Death makes sure to scribe all of the heroic stories that the souls tell him.
Ah though gods create now rings of power and dragonds of immortality i am but a simple god i make my scriing place. Rolling to finnish desk
>>154880
i counted the +5 power from the ring not the domain bonus to roll cause fuuuuck that! i think a d10 roll is fair enough.
>>
Rolled 3 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>154880
im dumb i understand what you mean now.
i am dumb damn rollin d5 s from now.
>>154901
The desk is finnished though not perfect it will do the job just fine. I think i need to roll to create the book of heroes. I will create only the material for it though.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d25)

Rolling to expand my forest.
>>
>>154817
The result of Telmira's creation was a relative success by all accounts of the mortals he revealed himself to.

In the form of the humans, taller than the average grown man, the avatar started as a lithely muscled shape in green-marble, the stone most loved by Telmira. Each piece of sinew is shaped with the energies of Telmira's own desire, defined shapes created an almost unnatural grace to the statue, it seemed like that of a snakes, should the body move one would see the endless ripple of millions of small tissues working in tandem to create the most graceful motion possible of man.

The feet of the God's avatar were shaped to lack the hard-covering of man's sole, instead replaced with a soft, thick layer of skin akin to treated and oiled leather, the toes formed with a clear layer of quartz as nails, and a pale white skin extending from the perfectly shaped feet, to the vascular ankles of the being.

Following up from the ground Telmira began shaping the legs of his Avatar, calve muscles showed a soft definition to them, while sitting they would seem to be in stasis as a rounded slab of flesh, while standing or stretched would show the angular strength of their form.

The thighs followed a similar form as the calves, soft and supple while relaxed, strong and intimidating when flexed. Telmira's essence tingled with joy as it began on the intimate areas of his form. Saving the more interesting areas for last, the buttocks of the creature were formed, for this Telmira took inspiration from Heroicus' form, the muscle of a man who has seen a life-time of war. Should a man flip a coin and it land on the cheek, it would bounce back to the man's hand. Within its cleft he mimicked the entrance of most humans.

A cosmic laugh erupted from Telmira's essence, the sexual organ of men and animals was always a funny shape to him, but one that held such strength and sway over the history and existence of those who wielded it - for this, he followed the inspiration Yiggadius' servants. It matched that of a well-endowed man, but was surrounded in a thin, blond hairs from the surrounding base of the organ, the only area Telmira would allow the fur of man to exist on the avatar beyond his scalp.

The abdominal muscles, and pectoral muscles were again taken from Heroicus, sinewy scarred musculature fit the torso of the avatar.

The face of the Avatar was what complex Telmira, clearly the greatest form of attraction to all creatures. With the eyes, he glimpsed into the void of Zel'noctur, imitating the haunting void with two dark-purple irises and a deep, deep visage in the pupils. An androgynous face was chosen for the avatar to appeal to as many races as it could, almost animal-like if looked at under the right light.

And with this, the essence surged into the Avatar, and he appeared to many mortals and immortals alike to see the effects of his new form.

feel free to describe your reaction to Telmira appearing
>>
Now I have a divine super dragon I need something for it to fight.

Heroicus you game
>>
>>154946
Eh... I just had a good time not too long ago(if Nata and Dom approve of it)...

>>154934
You seem to have taken much... inspiration, in my most commonly used avatar, young god of seduction.
>>
>>154955
Exactly, what better way to unwind than fight a dragon
>>
Rolled 2 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>154906
such a lovely little book made with bages that look old but dont break under the touch. It will soon be filled with small heroic essences from stories of heroes long passed.
Rolling to create the scribers quill.

(i am desperate guys anyone have any idea how to save a page and share it? like the archive thingie does for pages where people dont want to give clicks to. I dont want to lose 3 more ages cause auto delete)
>>
Hello everybody. Sorry I'm late. There was a festival on the planet I had to attend to.
>>
>>154955
A symbol of strength has always been one of the most desirable aspects of the mortals, and from the performance of your holy copulation, whom else would provide such... inspiration for form? I hope my new form celebrates yours, if not improves upon it.
>>
Rolled 3 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>154984
Oh no no that qull is useless. Mildly attractive but usless. Lets try again. After I have a lot of soul carions to spare to take feathers out of.
>>
>>154975
I have heard of the mortals burning up a strange tool made from rolling together the leaves of the tobaco plant... but... I guess a dragon could be the thing for me.
Alright, bring in the dragon. I'll go easy on it and forgo using Godbreaker.
I will be using my new shield, however.

>>154986
It's.... not bad. I'll give you that.
>>
Sup, bitches. I'm back to do stuff.
>>
Heroicus, what did I miss?
>>
>>155007
Good to see you Owolide.
Would you be interested in inspiring some mortals to go combat >>154706's forces?
>>
Rolled 2 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>155003
A bit better though not enough to scribe in the book. I am giving it to you heroicus may you use this intricate writing quill to write the commands for your loayl servants. Or you can give it to someone who likes writing. (or you can write smut with it :) )
Roll 1 last time to get a good quill.
>>155005
>>
Rolled 16 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

>155017
Alright, I'll see if I can convince them to do that.
>>
I forgot the extra >
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>155022
Sigh. Lets try another project.
>pissed the god of detah wrote an angry note to himself: "Try a more living version of carrion lurkers"
Lets try using a human soul to extract heroic essence out of their story.
Rolling to create Heroic essence Ink.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

Telmira enjoyed the new activities he could partake in now having a physical form, but his soul ached for something... more to the daily existence. The mortals had many forms of alcohol he realized, ales and wines and brandies, but truly it was a rough substance, just as likely to make you ill as it was to make you feel good.

So he appears on the planets of different lords, taking mortals to experiment on to find a truly ecstasy filled substance.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d63)

>>155049
Whoops meant 1d63
>>
Zel'noctur, what did I miss? What's going on so far?
>>
>>155041
As the kid tells his life to the death god the story pours out of the little boy like a amorf fluid of indiscernate color. As the god of detah carefully works with that essence he manages to extract what ever essence a weak young soul can tell him. He manages to obtain a realy small amount of ink of heroik essence.
>each ink ahs its own color as each story is unique. The more heroic the soul the more ink he gets.
This soul had little ink to give but it was enough for his experiment. The story contained in that essence shows a small boy fighting a mighty dragon with his awesome weapons. But at closer inspection you can see him swing his small wooden sword at a tree shaped like a wierd dragon. The kid though it was heroic non the less.
-go now little one go join your parrents. Never stop telling your stories.
Said the god of death and the small soul left happy knowing that someone liked his story.
>>155061
Pulled a god from the end of times. Heroicus made some rings. Cant remeber much. Ignatum started building some artefacts for himself. look at this thread to see what happened now its not much.
Also join the irc the link is the first post from domina
>>
>>155073
Thanks and no.
>>
>>154702

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
>>154934
(If you can find a photo from an animu char i would go gay for telmira (and trust me that says a lot!)
Also i am closer to death than dark just so you know!)
>>
>>155084
Domina get your ass into the irc!
>>
>>155096
(Hah, I'm sure the imagination can suffice! And I was aiming for more of the, intensity? I'd think your realm would have being the place everything goes to when it dies and all that jazz)
>>
Okay, well, looks like there's not much else I could do here, so I'm going to go. Have fun!
>>
>>155084
So we're all agreed that it is good enough for a little something?
>>
File: 3389770-the-reaper-296144.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3389770-the-reaper-296144.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
>>155105
Aaaand you failed. But yeah i approve of the eyes. Purple magic eyes are awesome btw a picture i consider of me. but i need to ad an old man with a robe photo to that. Have none so far. Sigh
>>
>>155119
If the planned result happens, sure.
>>
I'd like to welcome the new gods Yiggadius, Telmira, and Firite. I'm sure you will make wonderful additions to the pantheon.
>>
Seems to be a severe lack of anons here stirring things up
>>
Rolled 26 + 5 (1d80 + 5)

I roll to see how my people are doing this age.
>>
>>155176
My people could be better. They're fine with Gol Durak's people, but due to the added population a food shortage is starting to arise.
>>
>>155159
I appreciate the hospitality Huntress. Please, do tell me of your people's planet?
>>
>>155204
The Purudamars are from the unnamed main planet. They live in the great swamp of Gol Durak.
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

Lets remake that quill for writing i guess.
>>
>>155244
Ah this is a good quill.
>empowered by the power of death to inscribe the fates of mortals long gone only this quill can use the essence ink to portray the fables of the lost heroes. Its magical properties imbued the ink with a portion of the spirit so every time the story is read a small phantasm of the heroes form will portrey the events.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d40)

Rolling to for my portion of the future godlings power level.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d50)

>>155084
Now then, since >>154702 has been approved of by both Nata and Domina, then it is time to roll the relative power of the godling created.
I roll half my usual roll, and so does Nata,>>155275, and the results are added together.

If anyone wants to, they are free to play the godling.
>>
>>155275
>>155290
S+++.... 45...
>>
>>155295
45 isn't bad. It's a mediocre start, but all the more reason for the new god to seek power and to prove itself... once it's born.
>>
Rolled 1 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>155290
>>155275
Ah two of my friends have gotten freeky with each other i see. I am both jelous and happy for their fortune. I thus bless their new child with a small cape that shall be used to link my realm to your god. From there the ones that choose to follow him are free to whisper secrets that they once possed. Who know what a future god of strategy could use with any little bits of information.
Rolling to see its power.
>>
>>155302
What confounds me is that it's the same power level I had as a mortal!
>>
>>155304
Wtf is this filthy piece of rag i have created. not worthy to fuel my gray-green fire. this is no gift for a new son. I will try again as i see my powers arent what they used to be.
>>
Rolled 2 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>155314
Lets try again. this time make it grand.
>>
>>155306
It's fated.
If it's anything like with your father, then you're doomed.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d30)

Roll to see how much divinity I get from Domina.
>>
>>155325
Bah only a form of what it should be. Ugly nonetheless. Cmon zel you made better messes than this.
>>
This still open?
>>
>>155328
I don't fear our child will come after me. My father planned his death so I could ascend. This child shall be born a god.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d30)

>>155333
indeed it is.

>>155329
Yes, seeing as it was promised by Domina in the last age, it is time for us to roll.
>>
Rolled 4 + 20 (1d5 + 20)

>>155330
Cmon zel one more try. I will feel bad not giving my friends a small present for their happy day.
>>155333
Trips dont lie come in bro!
>>155337
mfw i cant roll a max T_T i guess i was meant to be just a flicker.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d63)

>>155329
I must ask of you Huntress, I have with me a new substance to increase the happiness of your people's.

Its effects are unremarkable to many, it simply improves the moods of those inflicted with its effects! They will feel joyous, and have the desire to celebrate their day with those around! Joviality, ravenous desire, and fun for a short time after ingestion!

(It is addictive, so play this out how you want, if you reject it, no big deal, but Telmira IS lying about it being completely harmless)
>>
>>155340
Zel, Domina approved a power boost for you. Roll 1d30 then try making the cape.
>>
>>155348
I doubt the effects shall be completely harmless. What do you call this substance?
>>
>>155340
Finally a decent roll.
>The cape looked a bit tathered but it was still well embrodied of a pure black satin texture wielding a pale green jewel on the center. For most gods and mortals it was uselss but for the new godling it would prove an important asset for it allowed communication with lomg lost generals. Especially to a god of strategy this small advantage could be what makes the difference from a defeat to a victory.
>>
>>155340
Wait, no she didn't approve a power boost, but you should request one at least.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

K then.
>God Name
Uruk
>Domain(s)
Fire, the Sun, and Civilization
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>155358
No worse than the ales already prevalent on this world I assure you! I have yet to name it, but let us call it Mana, as it resembles the bread of a similar name.
>>
>>155359
although mortals have little say in acts of gods every bit of knowledge can help. This adds a +1 to all of the strategy gods rolls in combat.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>155365
So I am a relatively minor god.
Attempting to create a temple for myself coveted in fire that does not burn my followers.
>>
>>155378
roll with power level not with a d100 for actions and shiet ulness actions are unrelated to godly power stuff.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d67)

>>155378
Whoops
>>
>>155337
Ah I feel the rush of power. I should do this sort of thing more often.

>>155365
#couldhavebeenagodofstrategyandwhatnotbutwhatever
>>
>>155395
Crit fail
>could this be? is the passing of SUCK upon us?
>>155397
The divine cum of empowerment!
>>
Rolled 26 (1d61)

>>155395
In my attempts all I do is burn down my home region, turning it into a desert. My followers cry to me for a home, so I attempt to create an oasis.
>>
File: Ice_King_crying.jpg (30 KB, 720x398) Image search: [Google]
Ice_King_crying.jpg
30 KB, 720x398
>Ctrl + F
>Frakt
>0 out of 0

Ok guy's, guess you didn't miss me, huh...

I hear items are getting reworked? No more flat bonuses? Luck for me, my Ring only improves Magical abilities by twofold power, so SUCK IT.

Also halfing an enemy God's power is pretty great too.
>>
>>155445
Looks like my people are in thirst.

I attempt to create a cloak of fire foe the hero of my people, which will protect him and guide him as he searches for a new home.

Knowing not to try
>>
Rolled 18 (1d67)

>>155471
Dice
>>
>>155456
That's... another thing we wanted to discuss with you, old one...
I'll let Domina handle this... she does it with more... grace than I do.

>>155471
I could send one of my many half-breed children to go to assist your people, if you so wished.
>>
Telmira awakens from a night of deplorable debauchery, bodies of mortals, some alive and some now dead, litter the temple's floors as he strides into the physical realm, ejecting all those who were there out of the ethereal temple as well.

"It is time for this creation to be known to the univers!" He declares as he creates thousands of parcels of the bread-drug Manna, a highly addictive and very powerful hallucinogenic and euphoric drug. Using the vestiges of his power from the previous night of debauchery, in a gamble to create more followers to the God of Addiction, every civilization is gifted several dozen doses of the drug.

(Rolling to see how much of the manna is given out, the more degrees of success the more ubiquity of the Manna that successfully reaches civilization.)
>>
Rolled 14 (1d63)

>>155505
deece
>>
>>155512
preaty shit drug desu.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d61)

>>155482
That would be appreciated, yes.

In an attempt to save my dying people, I attempt to modify their bodies so that they will become beings of fire alone, leaving behind the needs of the world.
>>
>>155525
>>155512
>>155480
>the age of suck is upon us
Make it stop the rolls make it STOOOP! I want off this ride.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d63)

>>155515
Telmira screams with frustration, at best only a few people received it, but nearly nobody was brave enough to ingest it. Again, he goes to different gods, offering them the Manna as a gift to their followers, this time approaching the God of Fire.

"Your followers seem quite demotivated after the failure to create a good temple for them, I assure you, give them this and their hearts will be lifted to grand new heights!"

(rolling to lie, again)
>>
Rolled 123 + 10 (1d130 + 10)

>>155525
I aim to use my power to divert a war party on their way back home through the desert into a path where they will encounter, and hopefully assist, your people

>>155539
you're a pretty shit liar man...
>>
Rolled 51 (1d61)

>>155539
I see through your puny lies and summon a firey behemoth to crush you where you stand.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d63)

>>155539
A shitty sales-pitch is given, that would shame even the worst snake-oil salesman.

Abandoning the manna for the time being, Telmira attempts to create a helm infused with the desire of Telmira's Avatar, should a mortal, or immortal wear it, they too will be wanted in the way Telmira is wanted by his followers.

ending the age of suck
>>
>>155548
>>155525
My influence has an army prepared for a crusade come encounter the Urukites, and they bring with them an unexpected surplus of water and rations.

>>155555
godly quints-squared, but fucked up the name.
>>
>>155548
It looks like Domina isn't around to break the news to me. You'll have to do. What happened to my Ring.
>>
>>155555
Whoops, wrong name.
>>
>>155565
Keep it, but don't go about halfing gods' powers until she breaks the news to you.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d63)

>>155555
Quints have ended the age of suck!

Telmira stands before the God of Fire's beast, a look of true sadness spread across his features. "Fire Lord, I truly apologize for my actions. Whatever in my power I can grant you or your people, I will do so. No matter the... cost of dignity or health involved."
>>
>>155574
Can you make me pretty?
>>
>>155574
I attempt to discern for trickery before I demand he gives me half his divine power, bringing me 93 and him to 31.
>>
>>155579
Say frozen friend. Wont you calim your wife from heroicuses citadel? I think she waited enough for you.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d63)

>>155579
Ingesting Manna would make any being pretty, mortal or immortal my cold friend.... Test it on your followers if you do not truly believe me.

(Rolling again to lie, this shitty sales pitch will work eventually!)
>>
Rolled 57 (1d61)

>>155587
Dice
>>
>>155587
Such is the way of this universe forever coverd in strafe and hatred. There is only death to come from this. I hope that light will soon soothe everyone.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>155571
It appears I fell into a slumber. My dragon will face you now, let's agree no kill shots.

Not sure if I should roll my own power for this or a d100, I'll go d100, roll to attack.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d63)

>>155587
(come on man that makes me pretty pathetic)

You ask for that much power fire lord? I refuse, crush me as you will I will create a new avatar in some way, though it will pain me greatly to see his beautiful form gone... so many hours spent crafting this body... But no, my domains need me with the loss of my predecessor.

Telmira attempts to distract the fiery behemoth with something it desires, attempting to conjure said being while escaping.
>>
>>155588
I refuse to believe a shitty God like you had the power to save her. Besides, since no one is playing her, she's still dead to me.

>>155592
I have no followers. All this power comes from me being that much of a badass.

Anyway, eurofag here is off to bed. Have fun, god-whelps.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d61)

>>155611
I create an arena in the desert sands so that my people may witness my destruction of the heretic god. I craft my Whips of Fire as my behemoth backs away, knowing its master.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d61)

>>155627
Armed with my chosen weapon, I strike out at the filthy god.
>>
Rolled 63 + 10 (1d130 + 10)

>>155608
Very well, but I hope for your dragon's sake that he can withstand even a simple shield-bash from one such as I.
>>
>>155641
Welp. Sorry for quad-post.
Feel free to defend yourself Temrina.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d114)

>>155652
Well it took quite a hit, fazed him well and probably gave him a solid concussion. Nonetheless, he tries to mount another attack, aiming at heroicus' side not covered by the shield.
>>
Hmmmm man, work is rough and the thread is almost 200 posts in by the time I get here.

Heroicus roll to craft that shield you're wielding. Say I made it before heh
>>
Rolled 11 + 15 (1d115 + 15)

>>155734
Oops here's my roll to craft
>>
>>155738
Does that mean his shield doesn't exist yet
>>
>>155738
Critical fail, that shield is flawed... It doesn't work as planned, the shield I made has 50% chance of bouncing an attack back at it's attacker when it blocks. It will never absorb essence or assume properties.

I can fix it later if you want though
>>
Rolled 119 + 10 (1d130 + 10)

>>155734
>>155738
We already did craft it last age, didn't we?

>>155751
one could say it will... *wink wink*

>>155719
Well, unlike the gods it does not know that I'm the most defended without my armor.
I roll to punch it.
>>
>>155757
You have to make a block first and actually 50% is too much. How bout 20% and increase by 20 each successful block in a row
>>
>>155738
hello there my great friend I have a request for you. I require you to craft the most beautiful book cover you can make. I require it to create the tome of lost heroes so that their story has a truly glorious altar to rest upon. Can you help me?
>>155759
I worries frakt did not accept my acts of peace. Plus he seems to grow more and more proud with each passing age. I am afraid for both this universe and myself.
>>155751
Be carefull with that dragon i dont want to have a soul that strong now in my realm.
>mfw suck strikes again
>>
>>155759
I don't think I rolled for it? Did we come up with the mechanics for it? If we did than yeah ignore me. I know we decided on how much divine power was in it.
>>155768
Sure do you want divine power in it or just mortal beauty?
>>
>>155762
well, we did it sorta like "block first, then start mimicking" and it would only reduce rolls of that property by 21
>>
Rolled 18 (1d114)

>>155759
Well you seriously injured it with a single punch, knocking half its teeth out and cracking it's skull. It might be retarded now.

Nonetheless, it lives to serve me, and will attempt to use its dragon breath thing inherent to dragons. One last attack roll
>>
>>155775
Make it as powerful as you can without investing power it will gather power with each story it posseses. It requires my powers anyway.
>>
>>155781
Fuck the age of suck man
>>
>>155781
This is the age of peace i see. As the attackers are simply getting rekt. So many fails.
(btw perp we have an irc chat)
>>
>>155792
What server and channel

I made one the other day tho
>>
Rolled 84 + 10 (1d130 + 10)

>>155781
I shall simply stand there and take on the brunt of his attack, showing how futile it is.

>>155797
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.rizon.net%3A%2B6697&channel=%23GodGameOOC
rizon #GodGameOOC
>>
>>155777
Hmmmm sure that sounds good enough to me. Go ahead and ignore my crafting this age then, we'll call it already made.
>>
>>155802
Alright heroicus, you've more than proved two things
1. You strong as fuck
2. My dragon fucking sucks.

I'll throw him in my realm to recover, don't think I'll see him for a couple ages. I need to rework him, perhaps ignatum could help.
>>
>>155812
I'd be happy to help Perpatus, I'll even let you fiddle over Bauble and Trinket in the hopes of dragging my sons soul out of non-existence. Though I prey you don't destabilize the ritual blow up my masterpiece destroying us all...
>>
>>155861
It's worth the risk
>>
>>155861
However I do not possess hands, arms either.
>>
Rolled 85 + 15 (1d115 + 15)

Roll of the tome of the dead to be crafted from the finest mortal metals and jewels
>>
>>155904
did lurker take control of perpatus? since when destroying great creations and maybe even planets worth it?
>>
>>155908
Well it's your time powers that you're going to be using to pull the soul back yes? I take off my massive shifting metal gauntlets and float them before me, see what you can do maybe you can even pull the spirit of the goddess of the first souls
>>
>>155928
I mean it's certainly possible. But your gauntlets would most definitely be weakened, might even become unstable
>>
>>155939
Well you're not pulling any divinity free are you? Just the soul and personality yes? The ritual was specifically to destroy the divinity, the souls and matter were just a side effect of how hard it is to destroy divinity
>>
>>155657
No? Okay then.
As I punish Temrina, I slowly bind him to my will, making him and his followers my servants. As a tithe for sparing him, I take 5 of his divine pwer, bring me to 66 and him to 58.
>>
Rolled 24 + 10 (1d114 + 10)

>>155959
I guess I could attempt that. Hopefully I don't crit fail.

Roll to first pull out the Demidragon soul.
>>
File: 1463268192117.jpg (160 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463268192117.jpg
160 KB, 1600x1000
>>154702
Well that was interesting.
>>
>>155980
It fails, but I'm able to prevent the gauntlets from destabilizing. Fucking age of suck
>>
File: 54345676543.png (443 KB, 600x740) Image search: [Google]
54345676543.png
443 KB, 600x740
>>155986
Indeed it was.
>>
>>155912
Ah thank you old fiery friend. Although the metal is but moral it is a perfect empty vessel to take in divinity. I now bid it to the naked tome manuscrip so that the cover make the entire creation complete. I will soon empower it with the power to absorb the essence ink and grow in power by its own. I tahnk you burning one.
>>
>>155993
well what are you doing this age
>>
>>155989
Well I'm sorry Time God, I can't say I thought it would work... The ritual was all consuming.

Perhaps you wish to craft something to help him... Or well he's a creation of a god, I could try destroying him with Bauble and recrafting him through Trinket. Perhaps I could refine him, I had not considered organics before though.
>>
>>156003
mostly nothing...
sleep is taking me soon, I fear.
>>
>>156009
Perhaps, but that sounds risky, perhaps a creation?
>>
File: fire.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
>>156012
well sorry i could't come sooner. After your gone i am going to Build more Planets while your gone
>>
Rolled 109 (1d266)

>>156022
Roll to Build another Planet in the habitable zone of the solar system.
>>
>>156019
It would be risky, 50% chance of breaking his body for an age or leaving him unchangable.

Do you have an idea what type of device might suit to strengthen him?
>>
>>156066
A device is much preferred but we do have it as a last resort if you are unsatisfied
>>
File: early.jpg (79 KB, 575x567) Image search: [Google]
early.jpg
79 KB, 575x567
>>156055
Force the evolution of the Planet so it can sustain complex life.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d266)

>>156083
>>
File: ealttratafa.png (188 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
ealttratafa.png
188 KB, 300x225
>>156094
Now just let the planet be and let other gods build on this planet
>>
Rolled 46 (1d66)

>>156131
I begin to move my people here by portal, guiding them to this new world.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d66)

>>156148
My people settle, as they adjust to the new world. They have returned to their corporeal form, and have created a temple to offer sacrifices to me.

Seeing the works of the other gods, I decide to attempt to create a mighty golem, to protect my people and be my avatar on this new world.
>>
>>156066
Maybe like, big claws? Dragons and creation is your speciality, what do you suggest
>>
Rolled 18 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>156131
I create life in the southern continent.
>>
>>156176
Oh right, my people are in the left continent.
>>
Rolled 229 (1d266)

Well i'll just check to see how Mordor is doing.
>>
>>156227
Hey Fyjmirimnon. I need your help. My people are having a bit of a food crisis due to the population doubling. Can I get some assistance?
>>
Rolled 38 (1d66)

My next great feat is to send out a hero, clad in the fire blessed armour personally created by me and give him command of the golem to travel to the southern continent and begin trade negotiations. But first, I must forge this armour.
>>
Rolled 31 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>156384
I vitalise your continent with between 3 and 300 different species of flora and fauna.
>>
>>156403
Hold on there! I just meant make their crops grow a little faster! The swamps are dangerous as it is!
>>
Graaagh I'm hungry time to make another star.

Who's the sacrifice this time? Vote on it maybe.
>>
Rolled 42 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>156413
>The flora and fauna are harmless ones.

The only predators are ones that are harmless to your people, and only serve to keep bug populations and stuff like that in check.

>your crops grow extremely well, also aided by the new herd animals that do a lot of the work for your people, allowing them to focus on higher tiers of production.
>>
>>156224
I don't usually deal with organics... The dragons I made mimicking some tiny little lizard things Sauron created, I think he called them Smaugs. Basically I just made fire souls and poured organic metal over them to make big ones of those.

I was think like a craft to focuse his energy through, like ah hour glass or something. BUT hmmmm if you want to think of him like a craft, I could do something. I have these followers that i surround their remains in Crystal and put thier soul back in. If you hold on to the dragons soul while I hollow his body into an impossible series of Crystal paths, then perhaps you pour into him the Sands of Time. We could make him into an impossible never ending hour glass, a focus for his own power. And maybe his breath weapon could be a blast of air and the sands of time so that he may age this enemies one way or another.

I don't know just a thought...
>>
>>156424
I have no idea what you suggested but I'm extremely interested
>>
>>156399
This armour is almost too much for my hero; he can bearly wield it, let alone use the powers in it. Oh well,my hero sets out on his journey nonetheless. I attempt to create a new species, the willo-o-wisps, to guide my people when I cannot.
>>
>>156422
Thank you for your help.
Of course I would have settled with something small.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 599x399
>>156429
Imagine a creature like this one. Except more, inside him are infinite glass corridors and hollows through the passages flows sands to represent the passage of time, like an hour glass only infinitely complex and alive! And his breath is a burst of the sand that ages its victims! Maybe once again it's your time dragon.

If you're interested pull out his soul and I'll go to work on the body.
>>
Rolled 22 + 10 (1d114 + 10)

>>156465
Sounds like a plan. Roll to extract his super-soul
>>
>>156469
Fucking hell. You give it a try, I'm diminished greatly apparently
>>
Rolled 10 + 5 (1d60 + 5)

>>155768
>>155912
I've done more than just crafted the Cover for Zel'Noctur's Book of Heroes and the dead, I have crafted an entire book. The spine and cover are black polished onyx inlaid with white ivory made to shift and depict scenes of the story being written or read within. The pages are thin golden leaf with a sliver pen shaped like a finger bone stored in the books spine; the silver pen writes in liquid sapphire so it may harden and be eternal upon the golden pages.

>>156469
I feel like the universe's stability may have objections to the creation of your dragon. But yes I will attempt to pull the soul free in a way as comforting as possible to the poor beast
>>
>>156475
Nope I don't think that will do... That soul is really stuck in there and does not want to come out. Perhaps Sauron knows a way, he pretty knowledgable at putting souls Into things, maybe he can take one out. Or Nata may have a knowledge to use or some luck with what we could not.
>>
>>154754
hey hey hye
i'm back
in black
bdsm
yay
>>
>>156586
A God emerges from the cage.
>>
>>156587
sweet christ it's been so many ages
fucking hell my dudes.
Eternal orgy ended with over 30,000 casualties.
All in all, it's pretty neato, so yeah.
Who are all the other people?
>>
>>156592
Oh wow, the God/dess of lust right? We might have met briefly but I'm not sure. I think you left the same age I was born in... I almost took you from Domina's cage and had you consumed in my craftmenship last age, man my face would've been red.

I'm Ignatum the God of Heat and Crafting, a pleasure.
>>
>>156592
>>156586
Just one thing before I fall asleep here

FUCKING DIBS
>>
So I'm just going to say no to the whole "being enslaved" thing, hardly fair to do without even a single response on my part.
>>
Rolled 101 (1d114)

>>156634
Too late I already rolled to seduce
>>
>>156592
My predecessor has returned? Now one has to wonder if this is a wondrous thing for me, or a dark omen, no? What shall we do about our.. conflicting domains old one?
>>
Rolled 125 + 10 (1d130 + 10)

>>156643
Then I shall roll, to seduce both of you. (optional +10/+20 depending on how much you liked my pastebin)
>>
>>156639
Definitely, no one can ever kill you or impede your freedom/prevent you from taking action in the game without your consent.
>>
>>156592
>>154934
>>154602

(To act as an introduction)
>>
>>156650
Fucking hell stop having good rolls
>>
File: 8765456789876.jpg (57 KB, 350x258) Image search: [Google]
8765456789876.jpg
57 KB, 350x258
>>156658
Just admit it, you like these eyes you see.
>>
>>156644
Obviously you guys combine and form Seductotron, Druggie of the Universe.

>>156639
Meh, you're really allowed to fight for your freedom if you want. What kind of God of civilization would I be if people couldn't escape their station.
>>
>>156643
>>156650
Huh and Qu'em does not even have the powerlevel to refuse either of these. I think this just ends up with Heroicus and Qu'em go at it while Perpatus watches, then at the end they both give Perpatus an angry pirate.
>>
>>156664
Bruh watch your trip

That being said, I'm fleeing the fight, not in my plans to have a scorched cock and my new form thrashed.
>>
>>156672
The eye is always watching
>>
>>156652
Plus, not taking his freedom. He can do whatever the hell he wants that doesn't harm me or the Urukites. Hell, I'm returning the power I took. :D
>>
Rolled 52 (1d63)

>>156677
After being so humiliating defeated at the hands of the Fire God, Telmira's followers have developed a strange fear of fire, now preferring darker spaces unlit by the torches so common among the races. In this, Telmira has now become inherently weak against aspects of the flame, and seeks to create an artifact to improve his powers through some form.

Days of deliberation in a silent cavern, now a preferred living space for the avatar of the diety, resulted in the first true great work of the God, the Harpie's flail.

A long, strengthened piece of obsidian connected by thin chainlinks of diamond, resulting in utter obedience of mortals struck with its bladed edge.

(rollan, let's see if I do something right!)
>>
Can new gods still join up?
>>
>>156733
sure.
and I'm totally not biased towards the opinion that someone could become a god of strategy and something.
Don't let my pastebin effort die in vain.
>>
>>156743
It gave me a boner if that helps?
>>
>>156743
There's a pastebin? For what?
>>
>>156750
then that makes two of us.
I got it while writing it though.

>>156754
This little guy right here >>154702
>>
>>156761
Haven't had a situation to write any smut yet, but eventually I'll return the favor.
>>
>>156771
a shit ton of sex.
that's about it.

sex.
and divine narcotics.

let's get high on space dust.
>>
>>156787
A grand orgy then? I like you already old one!
>>
>>156793
Is there any other way?
>>
>>156793
>>156787
Now hold up, this isn't a Grand orgy until you've got a primordial god all up in this.
Which you do.
Me.
>>
What the friggity-fruggitty-fraggity fuck just happened here? One second then BAM! We get new poeple. Fuck it. I might just go back to sleep for most of the age.
Also, Yig what ever, don't fuck with my shit, Zel's shit, either one of us(mainly me) will not hesitate to murder you. Friendly welcome!
>>
>>156761
What the Fuck did I just read.
So your sure you're not the god of smut...
>>
>>156806
Hey don't steal my titles now
>>
>>156806
I could always take smut as a subdomain....
Then I would have a purpose for that quill that Zel'noctur gave me...
>>
>>156806
I'll gladly let Telmira govern the domain of lust and shit and I'll just write smut when need be
>>
File: featured-im.jpg (159 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
featured-im.jpg
159 KB, 672x372
Oh something's Happening
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK