[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Sad State of /v/ and 4chan: A Plead To Hiro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1446670019222.jpg (118 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
1446670019222.jpg
118 KB, 750x740
Hiro, we are at a massive impasse in time right now on 4chan. Ever since The Fappening the GamerGate, two massive incidents that got 4chan a lot of unneeded attention, people from sites such as Reddit have begun invading this site and trying to make it their own little playground. They believe 4chan is nothing more than a shitposting site where they can derail topics, spam useless shit, and bring down the quality of the boards. Its gotten so bad now that /v/ is in a state of total anarchy.

I know that a few days ago you told us to talk to /v/ about it, and we did and we got some ideas. However the majority of the threads were shitposted by people from Reddit. Hiro it is impossible now to talk to /v/ at this point. I know you want their opinion but it can't be done because all the massive shitposting. Its best that you stay on /qa/ and fix everything here, where we still have sane voices.

Many of us on 4chan and /v/ have been thinking of ideas on how to fix not only /v/, but 4chan up. The ideas for 4chan and /v/ include the following:

>Auto-Ban anyone using frog posting/Pepe images. However they can stay on /r9k/ and /r9k/ only
>Filter the following words: Feels, Reddit, Tumblr, tfw, and JUST. They are spammed relentlessly on here.
>Start hiring more mods that you want, not what moot wants. Have them crack down on major shitposting on boards with serious issues, like /v/ and /v/
>Encourage people to start using anime images all over the site. This will piss off the Redditors big time
>Add a loli board. The server for 4chan is hosted in the USA, thus it is NOT illegal here and the FBI can't do shit. Keep it 2D only and permaban anyone posting real CP

We need help Hiro, more than ever at this point. If you can hop into this thread or any other and talk to us on solutions, that would be the best thing to ever happen to us in a long time.

moot gave you this site for a reason, and now its time to clean it up and make 4chan great again
>>
As for /v/:

>Make a giant sticky telling people what is and is not allowed
>Hire more mods and have them begin cracking down on shitposting. Tightly moderate /v/ for a few months to drive out the Redditors
>e-celeb threads should be banned on sight. Same with console war threads. They all dissolve into nothing but shitposting
>A possible split: a Western /v/ for Dude bros, casual, normies, basically anything western gaming related. An eastern /v/ for just Japanese and Korean gaming. You cannot even have a Japanese game discussion on /v/ anymore because Redditors despise stuff like this and will shitpost the thread to hell.
>>
You know, I agree with your ideas, but you are deeply retarded and should be banned together with the underaged B&
>>
>>328744
Sorry Reddit your opinion is invalid
>>
There is nothing wrong with /v/ other than lack of rule enforcement. Splitting the board, which already has 3 sub boards, again will only make the situation worse. I agree on e-celeb threads, but really, all Hiro needs to do is start putting the hammer down on the rules that are already in place.

Also, fuck this fucking CAPTCHA, it is getting worse by the day
>>
>>328749
Calm down Reddit
>>
Filtering reddit and tumblr sitewide would be a great idea.
It would help fix the notion that reddit and tumblr are bogeymen responsible for everything wrong with 4chan, and that everything can be blamed on them. An example of this mentality would be >>328736.
>>
File: iwata_banana.png (291 KB, 838x464) Image search: [Google]
iwata_banana.png
291 KB, 838x464
>nobody asked for /vr/ yet the board still got made
>tons of people want a Jap only /v/ yet it will never be made
>>
Video games are
A) for very young children only
B) not sports

thanks!
>>
>>328759
Nice damage control Reddit
>>
>>328762
This is a retarded argument , /co/ for example is for discussing comic books and cartoons and most of the shit there isn't for adults however /v/ mostly talks about MA rated games.
>>
>>328736
>You cannot even have a Japanese game discussion on /v/ anymore because Redditors despise stuff like this and will shitpost the thread to hell.
Let me fix that for you.
>You cannot even have game discussion on /v/ anymore because /v/irgins despise games and will shitpost the thread to hell.
>>
File: 1417268944468.png (419 KB, 728x518) Image search: [Google]
1417268944468.png
419 KB, 728x518
>>328735
Maybe it's because I don't go on /v/ much and I'm not even really against the ban of it but are Pepe images & feels really that bad around here?
>>
File: Clownpiece Kirby.jpg (262 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Clownpiece Kirby.jpg
262 KB, 600x800
>>328735
>>328736
So far, you were good, but firstly, you forgot mentioning threads starting with a reviewer's site screencap be banned on sight too, and secondly, we have been split fucking enough times, and none of them worked, we dont need any more splits, but more mods
And possibly, visible, big, fat, red "USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST" so people fucking remember the place has rules and mods.

And also a fucking warning to /v/ mods:
Let go the fucking nuke button, being so triggerhappy only turns you into a shitposter weapon as he can efectively allahu ackbar a thread down

Also consider:
Shitposters just reset their routers when banned, 15 minute bans are something meaningless, so meaningless that the shitposter might just wait it to pass instead of bothering with resetting the router, and that's 15 minutes free of one faggot being a queer, and secondly make bans for mstupid things less severe, I've got miself banned for posting this pic while saying "Is it CP time?"
>>
>>328786
90% of the times, any post attached to a pepe picture is not worth noticing or just namecalling
But 50% of the statistics are made up so just consider it most pepes
>>
>>328759
filtering reddit doesn't work, everyone just calls it leddit instead
>>
>>328810
Filter both words then
>>
File: kymmweeb.jpg (153 KB, 1000x810) Image search: [Google]
kymmweeb.jpg
153 KB, 1000x810
>>328735
>everyone who disagrees with me is from reddit
>>
Also ban all homosexuals, libtards other Redditors.
>>
File: ToddHoward2010sm.jpg (4 MB, 5185x5809) Image search: [Google]
ToddHoward2010sm.jpg
4 MB, 5185x5809
>>328736
>You cannot even have a Japanese game discussion on /v/ anymore because Redditors despise stuff like this and will shitpost the thread to hell.

>>>/v/315640556
>>>/v/315647784
>>>/v/315647287
>>>/v/315624250
>>>/v/315558768
>>>/v/315623901
>>>/v/315651492
>>
>>328735

This bullshitting is the same reason why /v/ has been broken up into 4 different boards over the years.
>>
>>328861
Except that I've seen it multiple times. Even regular video game threads are shitposted to hell
>>
>>328873
But sadly we need this. We have no fucking choice. Its gotten so bad
>>
File: 1446298518310.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1446298518310.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>wanting to shit up 4chan with all these rules

man, /v/ermin really thinks they're more than a containment board.
>>
>>328759
You are fucking new, holy shit. It was literally just slightly over a year ago that moot made the word Reddit considered spam sitewide. Guess what? It didn't fucking work.
>>
>>328735
>>328736
I agree with all of this. Except the loli board. Lolicons are the worst.
>>
Maybe filter the words weeaboo and weeb, too. Nobody uses them properly anymore.
>>
>>328977
People have been begging for it for years now
>>
>>328735
>Encourage people to start using anime images all over the site. This will piss off the Redditors big time
encouraging shit posting won't fix anything
>>
>>328982

Hi weeb
>>
>>329037
It's not shitposting. Anime had been infused here for years now. Redditors hate it, so what better than to piss them off?
>>
>>328861
By "japanese games", it means games with an anime-artstyle. Jojo is an exception.

And it doesn't always happen. Yesterday (or the day before) there was a good Atelier thread with no shitposting. That is very rare.
>>
>>328735
>people from sites such as Reddit have begun invading this site and trying to make it their own little playground

Please, I've seen reddit and tumblr accusation from 2012.
>>
>>329130
Too rare sadly
>>
>>329170
It didn't get really out of control until late last year. Its getting bad now, like really fucking bad. We need people to get together and get the mods and Hiro to work with us and help fix some boards up
>>
>>328977
you are the worst
>>
I'm starting to wonder what's the point? Hiro clearly doesn't seem to care, even though he showed up a few days ago asking us to make a thread on /v/ to talk about it, which he did. The man would rather dick around with the front page instead of working on fixing /v/
>>
>>329516
**which WE did sorry. Hiro didn't show up at all
>>
/vp/ and /vr/ should be merged back with /v/. There's no reason to have them separate.
>>
>>328735
You're a huge faggot and I'm gonna go spam v
>>
>>329516

Because you can't fix /v/. The very nature of its topic makes it impossible to have a concentrated place to discuss it on a website as popular as 4chan without splitting it several times into its own subsection. It's better off being made into its own chan
>>
>>328736
>>A possible split: a Western /v/ for Dude bros, casual, normies, basically anything western gaming related. An eastern /v/ for just Japanese and Korean gaming. You cannot even have a Japanese game discussion on /v/ anymore because
>doing another board split

This is a stupid idea and everyone who suggest it is a idiot. It won't fix anything, only make more problems. It also helps feed the 'west vs east' mentality
>>
>>329948
This. Opinion debates would instantaneously turn into board wars. Although, it'd make for some pretty funny board-tan comics.
>>
>>328816
Original non-dank pic, please.
>>
>>329995
That is the original.
>>
>>330018
>has Viper reaction image
>original
>>
>>330027
He made it big in Japan.
>>
>>328735
>anarchy is bad
>>
>>330041
Anarchy = Reddit
Reddit = bad
Anarchy = bad
>>
moot was always so smart and diplomatic, when it came to these interviews.
>>
Can we bring back loli threads? Also not banning trap/Nintendo girl threads would be lovely
>>
File: 1446446414924.jpg (529 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1446446414924.jpg
529 KB, 1280x1280
>>328982
>>328736
>>328761
>>329101
>>329130
Asshurt weebs.
>this is an anime site!
No it really isn't. You have your own board go there.
Also
>implying redditors don't watch anime

https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/

Oh looky here. Guess you're full of shit, faggot.
>>
>>328735
that pic
>those pretty eyes
>those nice lips
>that good nose
>that fucking jawline/cheekbones that could slay a woman
>that great hair
Never noticed it before but moot is kind of a handsome fucker isn't he?
le no homo of course :D
>>
>>330183
Take your sheev shit back to /tv/, and get out of /v/, you queers.
>>330196
His nose isn't that great.
>>
>>330199
Nobody's nose is too stunning, but he's definitely got a good one that compliments the rest of his face; right size, right shape (at least from that image). If he had a Steve Carrell nose then the whole big picture would be ruined.
>>
>>329560
Don't fuck with /vr/, we have a good thing going over there and can actually talk about games.
Merging /vr/ back into /v/ helps no one.
>>
>>330183
>No it really isn't.
Too bad for you, it is. It doesn't matter in how much denial you are, you can't change reality just because you can't stand different people having different tastes.
>>
File: 1347490115404.gif (94 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1347490115404.gif
94 KB, 256x256
>>328735
>>Encourage people to start using anime images all over the site. This will piss off the Redditors big time
>encourage shitposting
uh, no
>>
>>332169
>anime posting is shitposting
Uh, no
>>
A split needs to be made.
Make a western /v/ and a Japanese /v/
Any remotely niche japanese game thread gets flooded with shitposting from western fags
>>
>>332177
Posting smug anime girls just because others don't like it is shitposting, as are any and all arguments for or against it such as this one.

Posting one in response to this post only proves my point.
>>
>>332179
aw yeah let's kill /v/ entirely after gutting it three times
>>
Hiro don't listen to these worthless weeb fucks you moron, they're literally irrelevant and hated by the majority of the website
>>
>>328736
>>A possible split: a Western /v/ for Dude bros, casual, normies, basically anything western gaming related. An eastern /v/ for just Japanese and Korean gaming. You cannot even have a Japanese game discussion on /v/ anymore because Redditors despise stuff like this and will shitpost the thread to hell.
>implying japanese games aren't casual as fuck
>>
>>332191
Better than leaving it in the pile of shit it is right now.
>>
>>328736
jap games are objectively inferior you fat manchild

nintendo is literally for children
>>
>>329130
>there was a good Atelier thread with no shitposting. That is very rare.

Not really. JRPG threads besides Neptunia or Senran generally go un-shitposted in.
>>
>>332198
I don't know what /v/ you're posting on but it certainly isn't the same one I post on
>>
Are people really so sensitive and sheltered that they can't ignore a few shitposters? Japanese game threads have been and still are fine. Use the fucking filters if you absolutely can't stand the retards trying to shitpost.

Claiming that redditors are the cause is a silly strawman that's missing the point. Ignore shit that you don't like, it's as simple as that. /v/ has gotten worse because people are too impatient these days and don't know how to lurk, but a split isn't going to help at all.
>>
Fuck you. Let board culture develop. Don't be assmad because no one is discussong your favroite visual novel or whatever.
>>
"I dont know what a containment board is" the post
>>
File: 1427893554344.png (171 KB, 637x431) Image search: [Google]
1427893554344.png
171 KB, 637x431
/v/'s shitposting culture finally got the better of it. A significant chunk of the current userbase took the "/v/ hates video games" meme seriously and think that going into threads about games they don't like just to tell people they don't like them is what /v/ is all about. The only way to fix the board would be to somehow get rid of that mindset, but it's so deeply ingrained at this point I don't know how or even if that can be done.
>>
File: 1446725012579.png (446 KB, 598x564) Image search: [Google]
1446725012579.png
446 KB, 598x564
>>332187
>Posting one in response to this post only proves my point.

Attaching a anime girl to your post pisses people off, thats the point. Instead of using western meme pictures, use a anime girl

>>332179
>splitting /v/ again
You're only doubling the issues. /v/ can't be fix, it needs to be fucking purged and start fresh after a few months
>>
>>332211
The people that get sent away from /v/ if it got nuked would come right back if it was started over
>>
>>332213
And thats why you start off /v/ with the mods doing their job fucking heavily. /v/ got to its state because the mods didn't do their job and then it got too big for them to be capable of stopping it
>>
I still think /v/ should split into eastern and western videogames, just let western videogames stay on /v/, it'll be like nothing changed for them. In fact, they'll have more threads on page 0 for shitposting.
>>
>>332218
How does that fix twitter, e-celebs and LOL threads?
>>
>>328735
>frog posting/Pepe
>Feels
>tfw
>JUST
all 4chan memes

>like /v/ and /v/
no and no

>Encourage people to start using anime images
>loli
go back to reddit

>Make a giant sticky telling people what is and is not allowed
4chan.org/rules

>e-celeb threads should be banned on sight. Same with console war threads. They all dissolve into nothing but shitposting
just filter them

>A possible split: a Western /v/ for Dude bros, casual, normies, basically anything western gaming related. An eastern /v/ for just Japanese and Korean
go to reddit instead. i hate weeb games too but so what?
>>
>>332207
/v/ doesnt even reach a percent of the amount of shitposting on /sp/

get over yourself and take a look around
>>
>>332223
Makes it so it's not my problem anymore since I don't care about modern western games
>>
>>332223
I wouldn't give a shit because they wouldn't be on a hypothetical eastern videogames board, only the western, since those threads pertain to the west anyway.
>>
>>332218
Splitting /v/ into east and west will only increase the amount of shitposting. Board splitting does fuck all, except avoid the problem, retard
>>
>>332230
>>332228
>They won't be there
Is that what you really think?
>>
>>332227
Just because there is less shitposting per capita than the shitposting capital does not mean that /v/ doesn't have shitposting.
>>
>>332230
>>332228

Are you people really this retarded? It'll be just as bad if not worse since e-celebs will still exist for eastern games, twitter bullshit will still get posted every time some localization effort goes wrong, and stupid LOL threads will never go away.
>>
>>332239
every board has shitposting, grow up and stop crying about it
>>
>>328736
dumbest thing ive ever read
>>
File: 1436604161214.png (97 KB, 362x492) Image search: [Google]
1436604161214.png
97 KB, 362x492
>weebs accusing people of shitposting
Japanese game threads are ruined by waifufags and bitching about 'censorship'
glad that anime is slowly being squeezed out of 4chan
>>
>>332266
whats the last Japanese game that was even good that isn't published or made exclusively by Nintendo?

Tales of Zestria is hot garbage.
>>
>>332266
>glad that the theme we founded the site on is being squeezed out

An Hiro needs to fucking nuke /v/, its literally normalfagging the website up.
>>
>>332266
>glad that anime is slowly being squeezed out of 4chan
The site is literally owned by a Jap, the filters are Japanese words, this thread being triggered says even more.
>>
File: i came here to laugh at you.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
i came here to laugh at you.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>332266
>glad that anime is slowly being squeezed out of 4chan
>>
Repostan:

I honestly think /v/ should just be removed at this point. Generals suite it better anyway.

Would you rather see 17 different CRASH AND BURN FALLOUT 4 threads or 1 Fallout General full of nothing but circlejerking and contained shitposting?

Would you rather see 7 File Name threads or 1?

I honestly think the solution is just to Nagasaki /v/.

So please Hiroshima Nagasaki, please consider my request to Nagasaki /v/.
>>
>>332285
Fuck you. Leave /v/ there and just permaban the "4chan is not for anime" fags
>>
>>332266
>>glad that anime is slowly being squeezed out of 4chan
>im glad the websites point is slowly being squeezed out so that it can become a shitposting haven and just like every other site on the internet
>>
>>332290
reminder that /a/ isn't even a top 5 sfw board anymore
>>
File: respectableartisticmedium.jpg (462 KB, 1887x694) Image search: [Google]
respectableartisticmedium.jpg
462 KB, 1887x694
>>332303
yeah it's anime that makes up the quality discussion on this website right?
>>
>>332312
dumb frogposter
>>
>>332312
A good portion of those OPs are fucking obvious crossborders and shitposters, even then they are still better then whats on most of the other popular boards
>>
>>332330
why would you just straight up lie like that?
>>
>>332312
Motherfucker, that still looks like better discussion then half the shit that comes out of /v/.

Hell, most of those threads are actual discussion. Why the fuck can't /v/ look like that?
>>
>>332333
Putting aside the fact that picture is obviously cherry picked one and is also old, fucking open up something like /pol/ or /v/ and tell me they are fucking any better. All the other boards with traffic thats equal or more than /a/, are fucking 10x worse
>>
>>332333
Umaru threads were actually confirmed to be shitposted by, I kid you not, Know Your Meme recently.
>>
File: Untitled.png (525 KB, 1203x569) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
525 KB, 1203x569
>>332312
>>
>>332343
You got a source on that? I mean I believe you but I'd still like to see proof.
>>
File: respectableartisticmedium2.jpg (432 KB, 1882x878) Image search: [Google]
respectableartisticmedium2.jpg
432 KB, 1882x878
>>332342
it's not cherrypicked at all
the front page of /a/ looks like that at all times, it's almost always just waifu shit and generals
all the boards that are more popular than /a/ (including /pol/) are better than it
/v/ being shit does not exclude /a/ from being shit
if you actually want to fix /v/, identify the daily shitposters (posting the same TW3/FO4/MGSV threads every single day) and ban them or delete their threads and posts
the solution isn't to fucking spam anime pictures and start a pedophile board
>>
>>332347
Pretty much the same as the /a/, if not worse because at least you can find some discussion in "What kind of pantsu do you prefer" over the shitty SJW bait

>>332349
Sadly don't have it, but its a screencap of some guy talking about how he shitposts in those threads only
>>
File: vee.jpg (293 KB, 1340x570) Image search: [Google]
vee.jpg
293 KB, 1340x570
>>332357
Two of those I would consider shit.
Take a look a this.
>>
>>332357
>generals
>bad

Except generals are more discussion then half the shit on /v/ and /pol/ ever are
>>
>>332366
half of those are fine?
>>
>>332373
Last I checked 50% was a failing grade.
>>
>>332358
>at least you can find some discussion in "What kind of pantsu do you prefer"
You can also find good discussion in "Who's your favorite furry protagonist in vidya" but I think you'll agree that a furry lewd dump is not vidya and shouldn't be posted.
>>
>>332369
generals are bad though
that's why /vg/ exists
>>
>>332357
> it's almost always just waifu shit and generals
There is nothing wrong with the waifu shit, besides current airing generals, all the others are hated by /a/ and are only there because the mods are lazy. Also, lets not forget that /a/ actually DISCUSSES THINGS, not just shitpost

>all the boards that are more popular than /a/ (including /pol/) are better than it
>every other board thats popular is the majority of the time just shitposting

>the solution isn't to fucking spam anime pictures and start a pedophile board
Except, it is. Posting anime pisses off all the anti-anime fags that don't belong and the point of adding a loli board is to scare people off

>if you actually want to fix /v/, identify the daily shitposters (posting the same TW3/FO4/MGSV threads every single day) and ban them or delete their threads and posts
>implying the mods care enough to do that
>implying we have enough mods to actually do that 24/7
Temp deleting /v/ would be a better choice

Also, maybe you should post with some grammar and capitals, it might make your post more acceptable
>>
>>332377
I know they're shit, but the volume of whats being posted on /v/ is a lot worse.

Seriously, only /v/ would have furfag threads that caliber.
>>
>>332380
/vg/ is actually better then /v/ in most points.
>>
>>332381
>There is nothing wrong with the waifu shit
yes there is, no actual discussion takes place
>every other board thats popular is the majority of the time just shitposting
/pol/ is on topic far more than /a/ or /v/ and they gave actual discussions
just because you disagree with them doesn't make it shitposting
>Except, it is. Posting anime pisses off all the anti-anime fags
which accomplishes?
>that don't belong
more come on 4chan for non anime related reasons than they do for anime
>the point of adding a loli board is to scare people off
a weak excuse, you just want your fetish pandered to
/a/ and /v/ are equally shit, if you want to delete one you should delete the other
>>
>>332398
>yes there is, no actual discussion takes place
Discussion takes place, just the kind you don't like.

>just because you disagree with them doesn't make it shitposting
ayy

>which accomplishes?
Newfag Ledditors fucking hate anime, to the point games like MGSR are banned on Reddit for being too anime. It fucking pisses newfags off and encourages them to love it or shove it.

>more come on 4chan for non anime related reasons than they do for anime
Good, fucking remove them. We don't need /b/tards straight from Facebook

>a weak excuse, you just want your fetish pandered to
How is that weak?
>>
File: ksg.png (45 KB, 1267x223) Image search: [Google]
ksg.png
45 KB, 1267x223
>>332390
No. /vg/ is just a different type of cancer from /v/. If you spend some time combing through the generals like /vitagen/, /ksg/, /slg/, Neptunia etc you'll see that they either devolve into waifu faggotry. Or they develop a pseudo 'general culture' and they become bored of discussing their actual game and just post off topic shit instead because they've been posting on their general for so long and there's really nothing interesting to talk about anymore. Also /slg/ needs to be fucking outright banned for not being video games and being a breeding ground for furries and lewdposters.
>>
File: 1401051754377.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1401051754377.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
Why are /v/ermin so delusional?
>>
>>332405
>Discussion takes place, just the kind you don't like.
you mean like anti-anime discussion?
>ayy
not an argument
>Newfag Ledditors fucking hate anime, to the point games like MGSR are banned on Reddit for being too anime. It fucking pisses newfags off and encourages them to love it or shove it.
you got statistical evidence?
people don't like anime because it's shit, 4chan has evolved passed anime
stay in your containment boards, no one is threatening them (unlike you who wants to hold the whole site hostage because someone called his pedo cartoons shit)
>How is that weak?
you want a loli board because you want to satisfy your fetish, yet you pretend there is some grand moral reason behind it
>>
>ban the memes
>Let's purge 90% of /int/, /sp/ and /tv/ just because they post something I don't like.
>Oh, and also don't forget to post animu pic with your post, some people don't like that.
>>
>>332405

The fact that you can point out that MGSR is supposedly banned on Reddit just goes to show how you ARE the cancer.

I mean, I seriously don't give a fuck who goes to reddit, but it's amazing the lengths this crowd of insecure newfags goes to prove that they're somehow not from reddit despite constantly referencing it. Who the fuck actually cares?
>>
File: 1445388195391-0.jpg (30 KB, 417x430) Image search: [Google]
1445388195391-0.jpg
30 KB, 417x430
>>332413
>people don't like anime because it's shit, 4chan has evolved passed anime
>4chan has evolved past anime
There it is again. This should be statistical evidence that An Hiro needs to nuke your board to save 4chan

>stay in your containment boards
Yeah, I don't think something that has been around since 2003 is a containment board, buddy.

>unlike you who wants to hold the whole site hostage because someone called his pedo cartoons shit
>pedo cartoons
Yeah, definitely a /v/edditor

Let me post more pedophile cartoons because I know it pisses normalfags like you off
>>
speed kills
>>
>>332413
>you mean like anti-anime discussion?
It doesn't belong here, and the only place that should be done is on /b/

>people don't like anime because it's shit
Don't forget that every other entertainment industry is shit as well, don try to pretend not watching anime somehow makes you better

>4chan has evolved passed anime
AAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA
Anime is just a fucking hobby, how do you "evolve past it" when anime is also still a core part of it

>stay in your containment boards
The entire of 4chan is a containment board for anime

>you want a loli board because you want to satisfy your fetish
I don't even like fucking loli, its a shitty fetish, but having a board just for it has the same effect like when people posted gore and shit on /b/ when it was the gateway board

There is 2 sides to this argument. There is the people who want 4chan to stay a site for discussion of niche hobbys and interests, with a bit of shitposting on the side for a little bit of fun. Then we have the fucking newfags and shitposters who want the place to remove most discussion and what it to be as normalfag as possible, allow discussing everything and have the main point of the site to shitpost. It's obvious which one is the path it should go, and its not the fucking latter. The site has gotten too big for its own good and needs to trim off the shitty fat
>>
>>332424
you're the one that wants to destroy every non anime board because someone said they don't like your virgin cartoons
you seem much more pissed off
>>
>>332436
>he thinks we want to delete every non anime board
>not just /v/ and /b/

Yeah, fuck off back to one of those, you triggered aspie.
>>
>>332435
>It doesn't belong here, and the only place that should be done is on /b/
it belongs anywhere that it's relevant to the board topic
>Don't forget that every other entertainment industry is shit as well
not on the same level as anime (except maybe video games)
the greatest works of anime don't come close to the greatest works of film, literature, sculpture etc
>how do you "evolve past it" when anime is also still a core part of it
the majority of users do not come here for anime
>There is the people who want 4chan to stay a site for discussion of niche hobbys and interests
like me and everyone else who doesn't want the 2nd largest board deleted
>Then we have the fucking newfags and shitposters who want the place to remove most discussion
like OP who wants to remove an entire board, ban Pepe/Wojack (existed outside of /r9k/ and have been a part of 4chan since their inception), increase the amount of wordfilters, increase moderation (of course not on /a/) and to top it all off shitpost in every single other board in an effort to annoy more than half the users
>>332443
see above
>>
>>332443
>delete /b/
As far as I remember, /b/ is one of hiro's favorite boards so you might be greeted with limited success in that regard.
>>
>>332449
>not on the same level as anime (except maybe video games)
Video games and film are 10x worse.

>the greatest works of anime don't come close to the greatest works of film, literature, sculpture etc
Don't act cultured when you know you're a fucking Leddit migrant.

>the majority of users do not come here for anime
So? You're acting like the majority is good.
News flash, the majority is fucking r/4chan and iFunny users who shitpost on /b/ and spam funny memes. They're those kids you see on Facebook who shout "I'M ANONYMOUS I WILL HACK U"

The fact you want this site even more populated proves you're a cancer who deserves to be killed.

>like me and everyone else who doesn't want the 2nd largest board deleted
So you are /v/ermin?

>like OP who wants to remove an entire board
Or, you know, fucking clean it out

>ban Pepe/Wojack
leddit maymays

>increase moderation
yeah, consider mods on /v/ only ban if you call them "hotpocket" shows we need new mods

>shitpost in every single other board in an effort to annoy more than half the user
whatever you say, kid
>>
>>332449
>it belongs anywhere that it's relevant to the board topic
On which boards specifically is "fuck weebs anime sucks dick homolord" relevant to the board topic?
>>
>>332457
>I don't like the other boards
>so we should just shitpost every single one of them until they all go away
>call anyone who doesn't want their home board ruined reddit
can I ask why you want this?
no one's threatening the weeb boards so why are you trying to delete every other board?
you seem obsessive at this point
>>
>>332449
>it belongs anywhere that it's relevant to the board topic
No board on the sites topic is anti-anime, moron

>the greatest works of anime don't come close to the greatest works of film, literature, sculpture etc
Probably because people in the anime industry treat it what it is, fucking entertainment. Yet again, don't act like not watching anime somehow makes you better

>the majority of users do not come here for anime
The site also needs a lot of fat trimmed, and a good majority of those users are apart of it. As I said in my previous posts, theres basically 2 sides to this and the majority of those part are apart of the latter

>like me and everyone else who doesn't want the 2nd largest board deleted
/v/ is too fucking big for its own good, don't be retarded. /v/ isn't even about video games anymore, its basically a sfw /b/2.0. Deleting it for a few months is the only way to fucking fix it, because it can't be moderated in any form in its current state

>ban Pepe/Wojack (existed outside of /r9k/ and have been a part of 4chan since their inception)
Most people wouldn't have a problem with either of them, if they weren't so associated with /r9k/ and every person who uses them being so fucking obvious they are from there

>increase the amount of wordfilters
Nothing wrong with this, in actual fact this is good

> increase moderation (of course not on /a/)
>implying this is bad

> to top it all off shitpost in every single other board in an effort to annoy more than half the users
Nothing wrong with this either. If anime upsets you, you shouldn't be here. OP wasn't even asking for anime shitposting, but rather to use anime pictures more instead of other kinds
>>
>>332468
>The site also needs a lot of fat trimmed
so /lit/, /tg/, /sci/, /fa/, /fit/, etc. should all just be deleted (by proxy) because they don't talk about anime?
why is it so hard to stay in your boards?
if we're trimming the fat why not delete the anime boards?
wordfilters are shit and the ressentiment you feel towards the ever nebulous 'normies' doesn't justify them
>>
File: 1445855918532.gif (18 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1445855918532.gif
18 KB, 340x340
>>332473
>so /lit/, /tg/, /sci/, /fa/, /fit/, etc. should all just be deleted (by proxy) because they don't talk about anime?
> site for discussion of niche hobbys and interests
Don't be fucking retarded anon trying to ignore everything I'm say

>if we're trimming the fat why not delete the anime boards?
Becauseanimeisfuckingapartof4chanshitposter-kun

>wordfilters are shit
If they upset you, it looks like they are doing their purpose then

>the ressentiment you feel towards the ever nebulous 'normies' doesn't justify them
>normie
The term is newfag you brain dead moron and it does justify them. If they piss off people like you because they prevent you from saying your favourite shitposting words, then they are doing the job. Wordfilters exist to piss people off and allow the admin and mods to have fun
>>
>>332473
All those are fine.

In fact, all those boards want /v/ off the fucking website too. If you are going to make up bullshit, at least bring in people who actually care if your Reddit hellhole is nuked
>>
>>332476
>The term is newfag
I mean normalfag, what a shitty mistake
>>
>>332476
>Don't be fucking retarded anon trying to ignore everything I'm say
the OP states that all boards should be flooded with anime posting
>Becauseanimeisfuckingapartof4chanshitposter-kun
so is the rest of the website
>If they piss off people like you because they prevent you from saying your favourite shitposting words
so can we ban smug anime girl posting too?

I still don't really get the end goal of this project
>>
Why is it that majority of full-time shitposters are /a/ tripfags like Ruggarell?
>>
>>332477
I don't really care about /v/, it's not even my main board, I'm more concerned about your intention to post anime shit on literally every board (like the fucking OP says) and wordfilter anything you don't like
>>332479
yeah and it got supplanted my 'normie'

you sound like you just want 4chan to go back to 2009 tbqh
>>
File: 1445337664050.png (43 KB, 117x156) Image search: [Google]
1445337664050.png
43 KB, 117x156
>>332480
>the OP states that all boards should be flooded with anime posting
>>Encourage people to start using anime images all over the site. This will piss off the Redditors big time
Don't try twisting the fucking words moron. This literally just means, use anime images more. Instead of using something from your image collection, use a anime image with the same meaning instead

>so is the rest of the website
And? We seem to be on different opinion on this one. Anime is apart of 4chan culture and its being. Fucking things like /r9k/ /pol/ and shit aren't. Those belong in fucking /b/

>so can we ban smug anime girl posting too?
Why? Smug anime girls isn't shitposting

>>332493
>yeah and it got supplanted my 'normie'
No it didn't, normie means something completely different. It's meaning is also retarded. Every person who uses the word "normie", I can't help but think they are currently living in their own filth and feces like some /r9k/ posters do

>you sound like you just want 4chan to go back to 2009 tbqh
>not wanting to go back to a golden age where normalfaggotry wasnt acceptable on most of the sites
>>
>>332493
>wordfilter anything you don't like
Moot used to wordfilter a lot of things he didn't like. Nothing wrong with wordfilters, you're just against actual fun
>>
>>332501
>Don't try twisting the fucking words moron. This literally just means, use anime images more. Instead of using something from your image collection, use a anime image with the same meaning instead
the goal is to chase off people you don't like
>And? We seem to be on different opinion on this one. Anime is apart of 4chan culture and its being. Fucking things like /r9k/ /pol/ and shit aren't. Those belong in fucking /b/
nope, /pol and /r9k/ are a part of 4chan moreso than anime at this point (look at the board traffic)
sorry you don't like this, maybe try another website
>Why? Smug anime girls isn't shitposting
yes it is
>normie means something completely different
normie and normalfag mean the exact same thing
>I can't help but think they are currently living in their own filth and feces like some /r9k/ posters do
this is what the good boards think /a/ is like

why is it so hard to stay in your own boards?
/lit/ isn't flooding /a/ with Stirnerposting so why do you want to flood them with anime?
>>
>>332501
>golden age
Rose tinted glasses
>>
I remember when 4chan was anti-censorship.
>>
>>332529
>the goal is to chase off people you don't like
Nothing wrong with that. If anime posting pisses you off so much that it makes you leave, you don't belong here in the first place

>nope, /pol and /r9k/ are a part of 4chan moreso than anime at this point (look at the board traffic)
That's not how it works. If you want a forum for a x and people talk about a y instead, it doesn't suddenly make it a forum for y. Anime is still a core part of the site. /r9k/ posters should fucking go back to Wizardchan

>yes it is
Its not, its the same as using any other image

>normie and normalfag mean the exact same thing
They really don't. I could give you dozens of reasons, but a easy example is that normalfag doesn't implying having a gf or anything to do with that like normie does

>this is what the good boards think /a/ is like
>this is what the shitposting boards think /a/ is like

>why is it so hard to stay in your own boards?
Because most anons don't just use their home board and people who's home is mostly shitposting, bring that culture with them

>/lit/ isn't flooding /a/ with Stirnerposting so why do you want to flood them with anime?
Posting anime is globally allowed. No one is flooding any board with anime, they just choice to use a anime image rather something else
>>
As someone who visits /v/ as his main board. I want it to be completely deleted.
>>
>>328735
/v/ has a much bigger problem at hand:

Shills, the board only has threads about stuff being currently advertised. ( Currently FO4, Overwatch, CoD, Yokai Watch, etc)

/v/ doesn't talk about any of the classics it used to
>>
>>332843
>/v/ doesn't talk about any of the classics it used to
Because first of all the old games went to /vr/ and second of all there is only so much stuff in every game to talk about (see /vg/ generals)
>>
>>>/v/315882127
This board is beyond help
Just delete it already.
>>
All we really need now is just a giant sticky telling everyone including the newfags what is and isn't allowed on /v/, and increase moderation
>>
File: 1434393357334.jpg (28 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1434393357334.jpg
28 KB, 500x367
>>332919
This is terrible.
>>
File: Moeka.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Moeka.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>go to leddit's gaming subleddit
>the first few pages are all normalfags discussing Western garbage
>/v/ is slowly going this way now with the popular Western releases

Split the fucking board already. I'm tired of these normalfags. I want /v/ to be about Japanese games again.
>>
>>332919
What the fuck is wrong with that boatfaggot?
>>
>>332965
Falseflagging to try to get Touhou videogame discussion banned from /v/ maybe?
>>
>>332943
Can't you go to /jp/ for that?
>>
>>333024
/jp/ is touhou, vns, idols, and nature.
>>
>>333028
Isn't it for general Japanese culture? I was under the impression you could post about any Japanese games there, especially ones too obscure for /v/.
>>
>>333032
No. The only "games" you can post there are VNs and Touhou.
>>
>>>333028
2hu fans have civil war
/a/ like waifu and anime
/v/ like game
/jp/ like meme posting, OG and fetish
Say that you from other board and they kick you out even they are same franchise fans.
>>
>>333051
That sucks
>>
>>332943
It's so hard to even talk about Japanese shit because Redditors and western gaming fags will accuse you of being a pedophile
>>
The more I see it, the more I'm advocating for the spilt. Western fags have overrun /v/ now and have been forced to go to /vg/. You may bitch about it and say "B-BUT THAT'S A STUPID IDEA BECAUSE IT WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING!!!"

But what other options do we got? A split would keep the eastern and western fags from going head to head
>>
>>333095
>A split would keep the eastern and western fags from going head to head
Brilliant idea, after that we should also split /pol/ into left pol and right pol.
>>
>>332493
You do realize that the majority of /a/nons spend most of their time on /a/ and have no interest in /v/, right? The ones "posting anime shit on literally every board" are mostly dedicated shitposters and (You) collectors.
>>
>>333111
8gag's left and right /pol/ don't invade each other, but that's because both those boards have nazi-tier moderation.

Mods on weeb and western boards would just have to be strict in the early stage. After that stage, people would get bored, and would only venture into the opposing board to discuss games they like. Sure, there'll be the occasional foreign-shitpost, but that's fine.
>>
>>333150
What /v/'s mods need to do is lay the fuck on the b&hammer. No mercy. Even posting lol should get you the boot.
More public executions too.
>>
>>333160
>public executions
Those don't achieve shit except having a thread filled with MODS=GODS etc.
Shitposter resets his router, cleans cookies and continues as if nothing has ever happened.
>>
>>333170
It may surprise you, but a lot of people don't know how to bypass bans. This would stop those people. Dedicated shitposters like Ruggarell are the minority.
>>
>>330183
>No it really isn't.
Yes, it is.
You are the outsider here. Now either integrate or fuck off.
>>
>>332473
>so /lit/, /tg/, /sci/, /fa/, /fit/, etc. should all just be deleted (by proxy) because they don't talk about anime?
Yes.
>if we're trimming the fat why not delete the anime boards?
They are the only boards with a legitimate place here. Everything else was created to pander to normalfags to drive up traffic and ad revenue. m00t was a massive fucking jew.
>>
>>333178
It may surprise you, but a lot of people know how to use google. It might partially stop people with static IP but that's just about it.
>>
>>333178
>It may surprise you, but a lot of people don't know how to bypass bans.
Everyone knows how to bypass a ban, retard.
>>
>>333178
It'll only stop retards.
Fortunately though they're the ones who need to be stopped.
>>
File: 1427440935015.gif (546 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1427440935015.gif
546 KB, 255x255
>>333073a
>It's so hard to even talk about Japanese shit because Redditors and western gaming fags will accuse you of being a pedophile

>>>/v/315881410
>>>/v/315849663
>>>/v/315875467
>>>/v/315903654
>>>/v/315886606
>>>/v/315884023
>>>/v/315888891
>>
>>333095
>But what other options do we got?
You delete /v/ to remove its current userbase and culture and add it back in a few months with insanely heavy moderation for a while to kill the remanding of the old userbase and culture
>>
>>333202
I don't you fucking nigger.
>>
>>328735
>>328736
>newfag, the post
>>
>>333194
Fuck off faggot. Off to reddit with your shit. Anime is normie as fuck, kill yourself, wannabe hipster.
>>
>>335502
>>>/trash/ with you.
>>
>>335502
Those are a lot of buzzwords in one post, are you that angry anime is the center of 4chan?
>>
>>328735
>>328736
I was with you until you encouraged anime shitposting, those people are a part of the problem
And Western games get shitposted to death as much as Japanese ones, what's your point?
>>
>>328736
Are Slav games western or Eastern
>>
This threads only keeps proving weebtards and anime haters are equally cancerous.
Separation is the only option.
>>
>>335536
I agree, redirect every weeb to gaia and every anti-weeb to reddit.
>>
>>335536
Not true. It's not our fault normalfags invaded 4chan. Of course we're going to fight them off for as long and as hard as we can.
>>
>>332943
Cry more idiot
Or go create your own subreddit for weeb games
>>
>>328735
>moot gave you this site for a reason
because he was tired of dealing with autistic shits like you and his mommy made him get a big boy job to pay his own big boy bills.
>>
ITT: Weebs want a hugbox board so they can circlejerk their waifubait trash in peace and no one will call them out on their shit taste.
>>
>>335569
Says the guy with the biggest shit taste of all.
>>
>normalfags don't like Anime
Fucking kek I love this meme
Have you seen how fucking popular anime like Attack on Titan, Death Note, Steins Gate or Ghost in the Shell are?
>b-but those Western pandering entry level shit! Not like my generic magic harem set in high school!
Keep moving the goalposts
>>
>>335548
>we're going to fight them off for as long and as hard as we can
I can't tip my fedora hard enough to this post.
>>
File: 1416162526620.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1416162526620.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>335577
>Ghost in the Shell
Is it really still popular, these days? I thought most reactions to the new Arise movies were mostly negative.
>>
>>335581
Yes it is, many people say that most Anime are shite, but stuff like Bebop, GitS and Miyazaki is good.
>>
>>335582
Well, suppose it's still nice many people still have an interest in cyberpunk settings, then. Probably one of my favorite sci-fi settings.
>>
>>335512
>center of 4chan
lol
>>
>>335659
It is, /b/ friend. We're the minority with the majority of influence and power.
>>
>>335666
>basement dwelling pedophiles
>having any power
kek
>>
>>335671
>random words gobbled up together
>meaning anything
My sides are with you.
>>
>>335512
>>335666
Are you seriously denying /b/ has always been the biggest and most influential board on 4chan? I don't even go there, but that's a fact.
Fucking dumb weeaboo.
>>
>>335690
>/b/ having any impact whatsoever
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>doesn't go there yet uses a meaningless word created by /b/
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>335694
Can't handle the truth, can you?
>>
>>335717
It's 100% false.
>>
>>335741
Keep thinking that
>>
>>335748
Sure, it's the truth so why not?
>>
>>335671
He's correct though, /a/ has plenty of manchildren autists who will whine everywhere they can until they get what they want
>>
>>328736

Anon's 10 Theses on Why /v/ Should Not Split By Region

1) Splitting up the board may not necessarily decrease moderator workload. Let us say that /v/ has some amount x users. Let us then say that /v/ is split into two boards. One may then argue that the two boards would then each have a fraction of x. However this is not the case. Users x are not necessarily confined to either new board, some ratio of the users x will post on both boards (for example I post on both /v/ and /vr/). Through this we will have artificially increased the value of x since adding up the total amount of users for both boards should then lead to a value greater than x.

2) The above works on a reasoning that both boards have sufficient use but let us say that one board (doesn't matter which) "dies" and does not see very much user input. If this were to happen we will have put in the effort to create and moderate a new board but will not see enough user input to validate the effort.

3) Additionally, if the boards split and one "dies" we will have arbitrarily limited the total possible discussion of videogames and lowered possible user input.

4) There are games made by studios from one region that are exclusive to platforms of another region as an example we'll say Metal Wolf Chaos. This could fall under the purview of either board and, if allowed to be posted upon in either board we will have again artificially increased potential moderator workload and we also invalidate the point of the board split.

5) Alternatively, if we do not let it be posted on either board we will need to create a rule set that is needlessly complex for the users. With that said, I suppose that a generic rule set you could make would be that Developer>Console>Publisher (or any combination thereof). But even such a simple rule set would not necessarily be followed by the users. /v/ has fairly simple rules (talk about videogames) but it routinely fails to follow them, why create two boards to also fail?
>>
>>328735
I think the best thing you can do is actually use the report button you fucks
>>
>>335889

6) In the case of multiplats (let's say Resident Evil 4) if they are allowed to be discussed on either board we will have again increased moderator workload while also invalidating the point of the board split.

7) A unique problem for multiplats if they are to be split (example being can't talk about the Xbox version on the Eastern /v/) would be that we can no longer discuss the game through comparison with itself. This is one of the most important aspects of multiplats for consumers (which version runs better or has more content or whatever) and should be an obvious potential point of discussion for the users.

8) How would the split even work for PC? Steam is a western service but not all the games on it are western designed. And steam isn't even the only PC platform. We also still have the part 7 problem of multiplats.

9) The previous few points were focused on the console rather than the developer. So lets say that it is a developer based board split. In such a case we just arbitrarily split what games can be talked about in the board. Let's look at the Nintendo Wii U for some examples. In the Western board you could discuss Tropical Freeze or Punch Out Wii being put on the Virtual Console but you would not be able to talk about Super Smash Brothers for Wii U or Super Mario 3D World. Such a board split seems unnecessary in that it does split the board but without much due cause.

10) In the description of the board split one side is often portrayed as a safe haven and the other is portrayed as a slum. There is obviously some bias floating around those in favor of the board split and there does not appear to be even token effort put in to fix or even hide this. As far as I can tell there have been no straightforward reasons shown in favor of the board split that made an attempt to be unbiased. Holding this true then one should refrain from supporting the split until good reason is shown.
>>
File: 08312.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
08312.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
>>335890
>being a reportfag
>>
>>335933
/v/ pls
>>
>>328735
/v/ can be good if you stay away from the FOTM game threads.
>>
>>335946
No one excpet /a/ reports stuff they don't like
>>
>>335948
It's called not sucking at your job.
>>
>>335952
>doing it for free
>>
>>335933
Well shit, why have mods and janitors then?
>>
Visible sage
>>
>>328735
>mfw I have been here since 2010 and just always ignored the weeb shit since it didn't interest me
It's not that hard
>>
File: chen2.png (114 KB, 753x479) Image search: [Google]
chen2.png
114 KB, 753x479
>>336017
>I come to a weeb website, to ignore the weeb stuff.
>>
>>336023
Except the majority of this board is not about the weeb stuff.
And if I see someone post anime pic I just discard their opinion like if they posted a meme frog or pony
>>
>>336041
Normalfag boards are irrelevant and should be nuked in order to cleanse 4chan from the cancer that's killing it. This includes you, of course.
>>
File: 1435414925651.png (154 KB, 454x308) Image search: [Google]
1435414925651.png
154 KB, 454x308
>>336041
>i-it's not weeb because I said so
Keep deluding yourself senpai
>>
>>336048
>waah people are ruining my hugbox
Or you could move to reddit where no one calls you out
>>
>>336056
>Unironically hating on weeb stuff
>Reddit
You're the cancer killing this website.
>>
>>336056
Reddit is where you came from so go back there.
>>
>>336048
As I said I've been here since 2010 and one butthurt NEET is not going to convince me to leave

>>336049
What are you even trying to say?
>>
File: v.png (582 KB, 1253x716) Image search: [Google]
v.png
582 KB, 1253x716
We should get rid of the current mods on /v/
>>
>>336059
>he thinks anime isn't popular on reddit

>>336060
I never went on reddit idiot

God, I don't know why I'm even trying, you pathetic insecure twats always resort to same tired bullshit, it's actually funny, I was naive for thinking you would be different.
>>
>>336048
>saying normalfag unironically
I can smell your cum and cheetos stained neckbeard from here
>>
>>336068
>I never went on reddit idiot
Sure you didn't.
>>
>>336069
Nice mirror you have there.
>>
>>336071
You certainly did since you seem obsessed with it.
>>
>>336048
>>336059

>self-entitled weeaboos want anything that hurts their feeling removed or censored
that's axactly THE reddit mentality
>>
>>336078
>shitposting is not a problem
Kill yourself.
>>
>>336082
>shitposting is anything I don't like
>>
>>336078
Kill yourself
>>
>>336094
>gets told
Did I hit your nerve?
>>
>>336106
You're not even being rational, you're just spouting "REDDIT" like a fucking retard.
Come back when you grow up.
>>
>>336110
>you're just spouting "REDDIT" like a fucking retard
oh the irony
You know I'm right so you're now just resorting to insults
>>
File: stop.png (105 KB, 289x283) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
105 KB, 289x283
>>328736
>A possible split: a Western /v/ for Dude bros, casual, normies, basically anything western gaming related. An eastern /v/ for just Japanese and Korean gaming. You cannot even have a Japanese game discussion on /v/ anymore because Redditors despise stuff like this and will shitpost the thread to hell.
Nothing this shit again jesus christ
kill yourself arleady

Oh and btw, using the word "normies" just shows you're part of said "invaders".
>>
There's nothing we can do about the current state of /v/.
As long as people like >>336112 still visit the board
>>
I think there should be new rule of the internet, while on YouTube and other sites the commetns always somehow devolve into religion, on 4chan the posts always devolves into arguing about anime.
>>
>>336112
>haha i win xD
>>336094
>>
>>336122
>>336125
The damage controls is hilarious
>>
>>336126
What damage? You didn't do anything but derail the thread.
>>
>>328736
>Hire more mods
>hire
>>
>>336130
the thread was never on rails to begin with

I stayed calm and reasonable while you and other idiot were throwinga tantrum.
>>
>>336143
So you admit that you didn't give a fuck and were derailing the thread on purpose, good job.
>>
>>336023
>>336049
>ebin reaction images

>>336048
>everything I don't like should be removed

>>336059
>cancer

>>336060
>go back to x

>>336082
>>336094
>kill yourself

>>336110
>grow up retard
Holy shit, those are some top tier arguing skills, WOW!
>>
File: 1440120072155.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1440120072155.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>336153
Holy shit
Just how buttblasted are you?
>>
>>336149
There is no help for /v/ except heavy moderation, it has been pointed out that the only reason /a/ remains slightly better than /v/ is because it has more active mods.
>>
>>336161
>another ebin reaction image
>butthurt meme

You just keep rollin
>>
>>336169
>I hate weeb stuff
>I hate reaction images
Why don't you just go back that reddit place that you keep talking about?
>>
>>336182
No, you should go to reddit because you disagree with me!
>>
How about all the analy devastated create their own chan instead?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.