[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to mankind? Have we always been like this. Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: no picture available.png (127 KB, 2538x1080) Image search: [Google]
no picture available.png
127 KB, 2538x1080
What happened to mankind? Have we always been like this.

Just picture a bunch of screaming Islamics and a bunch of fat 30+ year-olds posting images of frog drawings.

Where did society go wrong and was it ever right to begin with?
>>
What's wrong with it?
You expect men to stay as "manly men" when modern society literally leaves no purpose to it?

Just look at mans best effort to remain "alpha" and "tough". It's all a bunch of edgy hip-hop loving, angry for no reason, shiny bling wearing swag fags. They're more pathetic in my opinion than any of us.

As society becomes more and more developed it loses previous meaning it used to have, and as a result people invent their own meaning.
I'm pretty sure people are just going to get more and more immature and place meaning on trivial things as we move into the future.

Mankind 200yrs from now are all fat neckbeard NEETs obsessing over various hobbies. We're just ahead of the curve.
>>
>>518648
>where did society go wrong

the fall of monarchy and the rise of intercontinental travel plus the rise of the internet

people are okay when they live in small villages and stay within their own country

people go full retard when you give them a platform to spout retarded shit to the entire world
>>
>>518653
That's a good point but the future is so unknown.

>people predicted video calls
>people predicted space travel
>people predicted color television

No one predicted memes would take over the world.
>>
>screaming Islamics
>on 4chan
And being a shut-in, NEET, or whatever doesn't imply being fat.
>>
>>518648
The French were cutting peoples heads off in 1700s. American's held slaves until 1850s, and of course Nazis. So the world is actually not as insane as it used to be.
>>
>>518648
>Have we always been like this.
http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
ROMA
O
M
A
>>
>>518658
Read the Dunciad
>>
Since societies started being a thing. Humans were never meant to gather all in one place and build towers and technology.
>>
Humans by nature are beings that consume, fuck, and kill. "Advanced" societies kinda fucked that up. And the sad part is, it's not gonna stop. It's not like people all around the world are gonna magically say "oh well! laws, morals, and religion is a lie. Better start embracing my instincts!". We're kinda stuck like this for the rest of put lives and there is nothing we can do to stop this.
>>
Human society is the most well off it has been since the beginning. Which in and of itself is an issue. The population of the earth has fucking tripled since 1950. That is fucking horrifying to me. What is really sad is that all ~7 billion of us want to live a comfortable, modern life, which just isn't possible with current energy technology and economic models.

Not to even mention how brutally hard we're dicking the earth itself.

But every normalfag thinks they'll be incomplete as a human if they don't procreate. Shit's great now, but It will go downhill very quickly.
>>
>>518653
You don't know me, I drive a hummer
>>
>>519195
Thanks
>>
I just think we're catching up to those "herbivore men" of Japan. There's some sort of collapse going on that completely disenfranchises certain men and we simply stop trying and completely opt out of a normal life.
I'm not just talking sex and relationships, but the many things that were held as standards or expectations in our father's lives.
You WILL find a good woman. You WILL get a nice job if you work for it.
Instead life is chaotic and my existence as a white male is an affront to an increasingly large amount of people in my country. Fuck you, guys. I want to fug Tewi.
>>
>>519542
I just think I'm catching up to those "herbivore men" of Japan. There's some sort of collapse going on that completely disenfranchises certain men and I simply stop trying and completely opt out of a normal life.
I'm not just talking sex and relationships, but the many things that I'm held to as standards or expectations in my father's life.
I WILL find a good woman. I WILL get a nice job if I work for it.
Life is chaotic and my existence as a white male. It is an affront to an increasingly large amount of people in my country. Fuck you, guys. I want to fug Tewi.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.