[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the status on /e-celeb/? Are LPers actually /v/ related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
What's the status on /e-celeb/?

Are LPers actually /v/ related?
>>
>Are twitter screencaps unrelated to videogames /v/ related?
No.
>>
>>517256
That's not what LPers are, retard. Can you read?
>>
File: up0064.png (49 KB, 727x960) Image search: [Google]
up0064.png
49 KB, 727x960
>>517255
OK let me actually give you a serious answer. Imagine a topic(in this case videogames) as a circle. Every videogame, the way it plays and lloks etc is 100% related to videogames and should be discussed.
Now imahine a 2nd circle around that topic. This is where it gets shallow and you talk about directly related things to videogames that aren't videogames like sales, company behavior, marketing, creators and players.
Then we have a third circle that is 100% disconnected from videogames, only "related" graphically. Here you place stuff like gamerfood, twitter screencaps of randoms, social justice cruscade, filenames, personal blogging etc.
Discusing letsplays itself is fine if you keep mainly talking about the games they play and on occassion about the letsplayers behavior while playing the game(e.g. wow dudeX really sucks at this part of the game). What is not fine if the discussion becomes a constant flow only talking about the letsplayer/s like "Is Y a cuck?" and other teenage drama shit.

So my take is the threads would be fine on /v/ if /v/ got not retarded users and decent moderation.
>>
>>517255
Take your tired old marketing gimmicks and go back to youtube
>>
There's a thread on /trash/. I'm not knocking you, there truly is a thread over there.

>>>/trash/2622016
>>
>>517751
that's great, it should be totally fine to have those kinds of threads there
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.