[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/normal/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
Who /normal/ here?

>post on 4chan at and after work
>post on 4chan while waiting for cabs
>check 4chan on the can in clubs or bars
>post on 4chan on the can after sex

Been doing this for almost 9 years.

I imagine most posters are like this outside of people on /v/ /b/ and /r9k/. Am I wrong or is everyone here a virgin neet autist? A fair bit of boards on this website require a steady income/education/real life experience.
>>
>>487933
r u me
>>
Like you said, I think it's mostly dependent on the board. Any hobby that involves sitting in front of screen is going to have more shutins than a hobby that requires you to physically do something.

I would say though that there's probably more people still in school or neets than in jobs on this site. But that's cause it's mostly young middle to upper class people here.
>>
>>487933
The majority of the site are just normals pretending to be shut-ins, anon. It's just that many people think that everyone else is telling the truth when they say they've been a NEET posting on 4chan for 20 years. Do you realize how many new users this place gets every single day? /b/, /v/, and /r9k/ are definitely not places only basement dwellers go either. /a/ and /jp/ are the biggest offenders there, and even then it's a tiny percentage.

Yes, I'm a normal. I've got friends, an education, a car, and I go out sometimes. Just like 90% of the people on 4chan.
>>
File: 16.png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
16.png
45 KB, 527x487
>>488206
>majority are just pretending to be shut ins
>>
mxc was pretty great
>>
>>488206
That's not being normal, that's just not being a NEET.

>Just like 90% of the people on 4chan.
Source: Alexa's Toolbar.
>>
>>487933
>having sex for 9 years
fag
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.