[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Copypastas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 28
File: copyandpaste.png (16 KB, 485x322) Image search: [Google]
copyandpaste.png
16 KB, 485x322
Post Copypastas
>>
Might as well start off

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad. However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up. Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: 140359161812s.gif (23 KB, 192x200) Image search: [Google]
140359161812s.gif
23 KB, 192x200
>>477407
Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>477407
CHILENOS: Son indios que se quedaron con la peor porción de tierra (o mejor dicho "escombros" de Sudamérica. Yo conozco Shile a lo largo y a lo largo, y les puedo asegurar que no tienen ni una hectárea de llanura donde poner vacas a pastar. Por eso hacen los helados con agua. Los "rotos" viven en chozas de chapa sobre calles de tierra, y se cagan de frío todo el invierno porque no tienen gas. La madre naturaleza no los quiere, y por eso los sacude un poco de vez en cuando. Miren qué caras de Mapuches rencorosos tienen esos nativos del nuevo mundo. En shile no existe la amistad, porque si abrís los brazos para abrazar a alguien, te caés al mar. El mapa lo dibujan sobre un fideo.
>>
File: ken-sama.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ken-sama.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
File: 1458254929146.png (2 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458254929146.png
2 MB, 900x900
DER PERUANER:.....
IN SEINER KINDHEIT IST ER GEZWUNGEN ZIEGEN, KÜHE... ZU MELKEN UND DIE STÄLLE ZU SÄUBERN
"DER PERUANER" "SÄHT" KARTOFFELN, ZWIEBELN" UND VERRICHTET AGRAR-KULTURELLE ARBEITEN!!
DER PERUANER BADET NICHT, LERNT NICHT,GEHT NICHT ZUR SCHULE, NICHT AUF DIE UNIVERITÄT. ER IST EIN STURER IGNORANT, VERSCHLOSSEN,
VERROHT, DUMM, PROFAN, EKELERREGEND

WAS IST PERUANISCH IM LATEINISCHEN???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

EINEN PERUANER ZU ERKENNEN IST DAS LEICHTESTE, HIER LISTEN WIR EINIGE IHRER MERKMALE AUF

0- SIE SIND HÄSSLICH, FURCHTBAR, ERBÄRMLICH, UNBEDEUTEND... VERABSCHÄUNGSWÜRDIG
1- SIE SIND BRAUN, KOTFARBEN, DEM KUPFER ÄHNLICH, AN FÄKALIEN ERINNERND
2- SIE SIND ZWERGE, 1,50 BIS 1,60, WIE ANDENGNOME
3- IHRE BEINE SIND KURZ, O-BEINIG, WAHRE GRÄUELTATEN DER NATUR
4- SIE HABEN KEINE ÄRSCHE, WEDER DIE MÄNNER, NOCH DIE FRAUEN
5- SIE VERFÜGEN ÜBER KEINEN NACKEN, SIE GLEICHEN WÜRMERN IM SCHLAMM
6- SIE HABEN GROßE NASEN, WIE KONDORE ODER TUKANE
7- IHRE OHREN SIND RIESIG, SOGAR DIE SPANIER VERWIESEN DARAUF
8- WIE DER CHINESE, HABEN DIE PERUANER KEINE AUGENLIDER
9- SIE HABEN HERVORSTEHENDE WANGENKNOCHEN
10- IHRE GESICHTER SIND AUFGEDUNSEN, DIESES GUANACO GESICHT
>>
File: 1458356667706.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458356667706.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
PERUANEREN: I BARNDOMMEN
ER HAN TVUNGET TIL Å MELKE GEITER, KUER... VASKE STALL
"PERUANEREN" "SÅR" POTETER, LOK" OG HAN GJOR LANDBRUKS ARBEID!!
PERUANEREN VASKER IKKE, STUDERER IKKE,
GÅR IKKE PÅ SKOLEN, GÅR IKKE PÅ UNIVERSITET. HAN ER TREG IGNORANT, LUKKET,
BARBAR, DUM, UFIN, HESLIG

HVA ER PERUANERER PÅ LATIN???

HVORDAN GJENKJENNE EN PERUANERER ER DEN ENKLESTE TING, HER VISER VI NOEN AV KARAKTER TREKKENE DERES

0- DE ER STYGG, GRUSOM, JÆVLIG, UVIKTIG... HESLIG
1- DE ER BRUN, FARGEN AV BÆSJ, LIGNER PÅ KOPPER, LIGNER PÅ SKIT
2- DE ER DVERGER, 1,50 TIL 1,60, SOM ANDEANSKE GNOMER
3- DE HAR KORTE BEIN, HJULBEINT, SANNE FRIKER AV NATUREN
4- DE HAR IKKE RUMPER, VERKEN MENN ELLER KVINNER
5- DE HAR IKKE NAKKE, DE LIGNER PÅ MAKK I JORDEN
6- DE HAR STORE NESER SOM HEGRE ELLER FJÆREPLYTT
7- DE HAR STORE ORER, TIL OG MED SPANJOLENE SA DET
8- DE ER SOM KINESERE OG HAR IKKE OYELOKK
9- DE HAR UTSTÅENDE KINNBEIN
10- FJESENE DERES ER RUNDE OG OPPSVULMEDE, DISSE MOKK-TRYNENE
>>
File: 1458543345439.jpg (363 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458543345439.jpg
363 KB, 640x640
IL PERUVIANO: DURANTE
LA SUA INFANZIA... È OBBLIGATO A MUNGERE
CAPRE..VACCHE... PULIRE STALLE
``IL PERUVIANO ``SEMINA`` PATATE. CIPOLLE`` E SVOLGE LAVORI
AGRICOLI!!..il peruviANO NON FA IL BAGNO , NON STUDIA ,
NON VA A SCUOLA , AL COLLEGIO NON VA ALL'UNIVERSITÀ È UN ESSERE IGNORANTE GOFFO,
CHIUSO , BRUTO , STUPIDO , VOLGARE , RIPUGNANTE

-COS'È IL PERUVIANO IN ``LATINO ???

COME RICONOSCERE UN PeruviANO È LA COSA PIÙ FACILE, QUI CITIAMO LE SUE CARATTERISTICHE PRINCIPALI:

0- SONO BRUTTI, ORRIBILI, ABIETTI, INSIGNIFICANTI... PUZZOLENTI
1- SONO MARRONI, COLOR CACCA, TENDENTE AL RAMATO, SEMBRANO STRONZI
2- SONO NANI, DA 1M50 A 1M60, SEMBRANO ELFI ANDINI
3- HANNO LE ZAMPE CORTE O LE ZAMPE ARCUATE, VERI ABBOZZI DELLA NATURA
4- NON HANNO CULO, NÉ GLI UOMINI NÉ LE DONNE
5- NON HANNO COLLO, SEMBRANO VERMI CON FANGO
6- HANNO IL NASO TREMENDO, DI CONDOR, O TUCANO
7- SONO ORECCHIONI, GIÀ GLI SPAGNOLI LI CHIAMAVANO COSÌ
8- HANNO GLI OCCHI INCLINATI E NON HANNO PALPEBRE
9- HANNO GLI ZIGOMI SPORGENTI
10- HANNO IL VISO TONDO E GONFIO , QUESTE FACCE DA GUANACO
>>
File: 1458511663077.jpg (78 KB, 930x631) Image search: [Google]
1458511663077.jpg
78 KB, 930x631
THE PERUVIAN: DURING
HIS CHILDHOOD HE'S FORCED
TO MILK GOATS, COWS... CLEAN BARNS
"THE PERUVIAN" "SOWS" POTATOES, ONIONS" AND HE DOES AGRICULTURAL WORK!!
the PERUVIAN DOESN'T BATHE, DOESN'T STUDY,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL, DOESN'T GO TO UNIVERSITY. HE'S A THICK IGNORANT, CLOSED,
BRUTE, STUPID, PROFANE, DISGUSTING

WHAT IS PERUVIAN IN LATIN???

HOW TO RECOGNIZE A PERUVIAN IS THE EASIEST THING, HERE WE LIST SOME OF THEIR CHARACTERISTICS

0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, ABYECT, INSIGNIFICANT... HEINOUS
1- THEY'RE BROWN, THE COLOUR OF POOP, SIMILAR TO COPPER, RESEMBLING TURDS
2- THEY'RE DRWAVES, 1,50 TO 1,60, LIKE ANDEAN GNOMES
3- THEIR LEGS ARE SHORT, BOW-LEGGED, TRUE ABOMINATIONS OF NATURE
4- THEY DON'T HAVE ASSES, NOT THE MEN NOR THE WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE NECK, THEY RESEMBLE WORMS WITH MUD
6- THEY HAVE HUGE NOSES LIKE CONDORS OR TUCANS
7- THEIR EARS ARE HUGE, EVEN THE SPANISH CALLED THEM THAT
8- THEY'RE LIKE CHINESE AND THEY DON'T HAVE EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTRUDING CHEEKBONES
10- THEIR FACES ARE ROUND AND BLOATED, THESE GUANACO FACE
>>
File: 1456254728980.jpg (371 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456254728980.jpg
371 KB, 800x600
LE PERUVIEN: DURANT SON
ENFANCE... EST OBLIGE DE S'OCCUPER DE CHEVRES..VACHES... NETTOYER DES ETABLES
``LE PERUVIEN ``SEME`` PATATES. OIGNONS`` ET FAIT DES TRAVAUX AGRICOLES!!..LE PERUVIEN NE SE BAIGNE PAS , N'ETUDIE PAS,
NE VA PAS A L'ECOLE , AU COLLEGE NE VA PAS A L'UNIVERSTE C'EST UN ETRE IGNORANT, FLEMMARD,
FERME , BRUTE , STUPIDE, CRASSEUX , REPUGNANT

-QU'EST CE QU'UN PERUVIEN EN ``LATIN ???

*``INDIUS TETEDECUS BONOBUS``

COMMENT RECONNAITRE UN PERUVIEN EST UNE CHOSE TRES FACILE, NOUS CITONS ICI SES PRINCIPALES CARACTERISQUES:

0- ILS SONT MOCHES, HORRIBLES, ABJECTS, INSIGNIFIANTS...HIDEUX
1- ILSONT MARRONS, COULEUR CACA, TIRANT VERS LE CUIVRE, ON DIRAIT DES CROTTINS
2- ILS SONT MINUSCULES, 1M50 A 1M60, ON DIRAIT DES LUTINS DES ANDES
3- ILS SONT COURT SUR PATTES OU PATTES ARQUEES , DE VRAIS ENGEANCES DE LA NATURE
4- ILS N'ONT PAS DE CULS, NI HOMMES NI FEMMES
5- ILS N ONT PAS DE COU, ON DIRAIT DES VERS COUVERT DE BOUE
6- ILS ONT UN PUTAIN DE PIF, DU GENRE CONDOR OU TOUCAN
7- ILS ONT DE GRANDES OREILLES, LES ESPAGNOLS LES APPELAIENT COMME CA
8- ILS SONT BRIDES ET N ONT PAS DE PAUPIERES
9- ILS N ONT PAS DE POMMETTES SORTANTES
10- ILS ONT LA TETE RONDES ET GONFLES , CES ESPECES DE TETE DE GUANACOS
>>
EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO
>>
>>477444
el trips: checked
>>
File: 1373414059541.jpg (26 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
1373414059541.jpg
26 KB, 500x205
>>477429
>>477433
>>477437
>>477441
>>477443
>>477444
I lived to see the day a bunch of south american mongoloids brought copypasta back to 4chan
>>
>>477407
was doing some delegate math and i needed to copy paste some numbers from google, so thats why i had that number there.
>>
These are a few from my copypasta text file. They may be very very old or very very new:

I saw [X] at a grocery store in New York last week. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>477487
tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*.
>>
>>477488
FORCES OF THE INTERNET

SOMETIMES SOMETHING HAPPENS, AND IT'S SO HUGE, SO EPIC , SO DAMNED LEGENDARY, THAT ALL OF THE WARRING FACTIONS, ALL OF THE REACHES OF THE INTERNET, ALL OF THE BICKERING MEMBERS OF THE LEAGUE OF FACELESS,
NAMELESS INTERNET JUSTICE UNITE UNDER ONE BANNER.

EVERY ONE OF THE MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS OF THE DIGITAL WORLD COMES TOGETHER IN A SINGLE HIVE MIND WRITTEN IN BINARY. UNITED BY A CAUSE, UNITED BY THAT ONE SHARED FACET OF EVERY DIGITAL VIGILANTE.

WE DO NOT FORGIVE.
WE DO NOT FORGET.
WE ARE LEGION.

WE ARE ONE NATION UNDER THE INTERNET.

NOW...

MAN. THE. FUCKING. HARPOONS.

UNITED AS ONE.

DIVIDED BY ZERO.
>>
>>477491
After 13 years of research and intensive investigation, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is [X]. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is [X].
>>
>>477492
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
I hate this one so much, it hits too close to home.

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.
>>
File: soft.png (387 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
soft.png
387 KB, 550x450
Potential soon-to-be child pornograhpy thread reported.

As a proud member of Anonymous working with other members in Anonymous with #OPInnocence #OPPedoHunt I report all threads that depict / and or otherwise sexualize children or show questionable content.

These threads and its content can be but are are not limited to 'Too Young For Those Tits (TYFTT), Too Young For That Ass (TYFTA), Pre-Teen & Teen (JB), Young Girls, Cute Little Girls, Young Candid, and this also includes such threads 'Bad Parenting, Creep shot, You Love You Loose, Guess Her Age, Nudism' as these can often be places where such violations are performed with pictures of underage girls and boys being posted.

We must also mention that threads/images that sexualize underage girls that are drawn, sketched, animated or crafted, (Known as Lolicon) are just as bad as the real thing and is also in violation of rules of not just 4chan but the Adam Walsh Act and the laws of the United States Of America (18+ Required Law) and Human Rights Act.

We in Legion thank the Janitors & Moderators of 4chan who listen to our reports and work with us along with the interception and help from the FBI, LEA, INTERPOL, Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP), New York Police Department, Google & Microsoft in working together to help stop child exploitation and abuse.

Remember, we must protect the children as they are our future - the future of Legion!

Never stop fighting the vile scum of this Earth such as pedophiles and child molestors!

We shutdown Freedom Hosting, OPVA, CPHeaven and many more deep web sites we can do even more!

If you help, support, produce, assist or in any other way endorse child sexual abuse we will find you.

We Are Anonymous
We Do Not Forgive Child Molestors
We Do Not Forget The Children That Have Suffered

Expect Us.
>>
>>477493
>>>/y/o>>>/lgbt/isten>>>/u/p>>>/h/eres>>>/a/>>>/s/tory>>>/a/bout>>>/a/>>>/lgbt/ittle>>>/g/uy>>>/t/hat>>>/lgbt/ives>>>/i/n>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/w/orld>>>/a/nd>>>/a/ll>>>/d/ay>>>/a/nd>>>/a/ll>>>/n/ight>>>/a/nd>>>/e/verything>>>/h/e>>>/s/ees>>>/i/s>>>/jp/ust>>>/b/lue>>>/lgbt/ike>>>/h/im>>>/i/nside>>>/a/nd>>>/o/utside>>>/b/lue>>>/i/s>>>/h/is>>>/h/ouse>>>/w/ith>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/lgbt/ittle>>>/w/indow>>>/a/nd>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/c/orvette>>>/a/nd>>>/e/verything>>>/i/s>>>/b/lue>>>/f/or>>>/h/im>>>/a/nd>>>/h/imself>>>/a/nd>>>/e/verybody>>>/a/round>>>/c/ause>>>/h/e>>>/a/int>>>/g/ot>>>/n/obody>>>/t/o>>>/lgbt/isten>>>/t/o>>>/i/m>>>/b/lue>>>/d/a>>>/b/a>>>/d/ee>>>/d/a>>>/b/a>>>/d/ie>>>/i/>>>/h/ave>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/h/ouse>>>/w/ith>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/w/indow>>>/b/lue>>>/i/s>>>/t/he>>>/c/olour>>>/o/f>>>/a/ll>>>/t/hat>>>/i/>>>/w/ear>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/s/treets>>>/a/nd>>>/a/ll>>>/t/he>>>/t/rees>>>/a/re>>>/t/oo>>>/i/>>>/h/ave>>>/a/>>>/g/irlfriend>>>/a/nd>>>/s/he>>>/i/s>>>/s/o>>>/b/lue>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/p/eople>>>/h/ere>>>/t/hat>>>/w/alk>>>/a/round>>>/b/lue>>>/lgbt/ike>>>/m/y>>>/c/orvette>>>/i/ts>>>/s/tanding>>>/o/utside>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/w/ords>>>/i/>>>/s/ay>>>/a/nd>>>/w/hat>>>/i/>>>/t/hink>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/f/eelings>>>/t/hat>>>/lgbt/ive>>>/i/nside>>>/m/e>>>/i/m>>>/b/lue>>>/d/a>>>/b/a>>>/d/ee>>>/d/a>>>/b/a>>>/d/ie>>>/i/>>>/h/ave>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/h/ouse>>>/w/ith>>>/a/>>>/b/lue>>>/w/indow>>>/b/lue>>>/i/s>>>/t/he>>>/c/olour>>>/o/f>>>/a/ll>>>/t/hat>>>/i/>>>/w/ear>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/s/treets>>>/a/nd>>>/a/ll>>>/t/he>>>/t/rees>>>/a/re>>>/t/oo>>>/i/>>>/h/ave>>>/a/>>>/g/irlfriend>>>/a/nd>>>/s/he>>>/i/s>>>/s/o>>>/b/lue>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/p/eople>>>/h/ere>>>/t/hat>>>/w/alk>>>/a/round>>>/b/lue>>>/lgbt/ike>>>/m/y>>>/c/orvette>>>/i/ts>>>/s/tanding>>>/o/utside>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/w/ords>>>/i/>>>/s/ay>>>/a/nd>>>/w/hat>>>/i/>>>/t/hink>>>/b/lue>>>/a/re>>>/t/he>>>/f/eelings>>>/t/hat>>>/lgbt/ive>>>/i/nside>>>/m/e>>>/i/m>>>/b/lue
>>
>>477496

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>477498
He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he's on our minds. Mitchell was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don't work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn't his task, He shouldn't have had to go that way, before a decade'd past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that shot, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Mitchell did, And we'll love him forevermore. We love you like a brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Mitch.
>>
>>477500

You COMPLETELY miss the point of /b/. /b/ is not Fark “oh hay guys i found a cute link ha ha.” /b/ is not Slashdot’s pseudo-intellectual discussion. /b/ is not LiveJournal, SuicideGirls, or HotOrNot. /b/ is a place for people to be monsters- the horrible, senseless, uncaring monsters that they really are.

Tsunami owns the Asian continent and we laugh. Psychotic emo takes his sickness out on a cat and we laugh. A man rapes his granddaughter and we laugh, and ask for more. Suicide, homicide, genocide- we laugh. Racism, sexism, discrimination, xenophobia, rape, and baseless hate- we laugh. We are mindless “me-too”ism; we are irrational preference; we are pointless flamewars; we are the true face of the internet.
>>
>>477502

Okay so I get on the train, I sit in a 3 seater by the window…there are a bunch of other seats open or whatever and this family of 4 comes and 2 of them sit with me and 2 sit next to them in the 2 seater…

Which boggles my mind because they could have easily taken 2 2 seaters and left an open space on the 3 seater with me but no, they had to be jerks….so anyway, this guy gets in and spills his coke all over my pants and shirt….

So I go "what the fuck" not even in a threatening way or anything, just by surprise because my head was facing the other way….

So the guy goes "apologize" and I go "excuse me?" and he goes "apologize for cursing in front of my two kids or I'll get the train conductor to kick you off the train"

And I go "well buddy, maybe if you were paying attention to where you were putting your FUCKING coke, I would have said FUCK in front of your FUCKING children"

At this point the guy is basically in my face and his girl screams "daddy make the stupid boy leave" and I go "yeah, make me leave daddy" and he was like "come on kids, lets get out of here" and as they were walking away the guy tells me to learn some manners.

I see his daughter is holding a harry potter book in her hand I go "tell your daughter that dumbledore dies on page 606" and immediately this like 13 year old girl bursts into tears and soon after her older looking brother did too the dad was speechless and walked away.
>>
>>477411
>>477422
>>477433
>>477444(trips!!!)
>>477487(fore!)
>>477488
>>477500
every double deserves a check
>>
This is it.

This is finaly the reason why I'm going to leave this tasteless, brainless shithole, this pathetic excuse of a deutsh painting contect.

/v/ is braindead and hasbeen for a long time. Imbecile opinions poping up left and right along with the emergence of retarded gg bullshit and boring SJW witch hunts, leading kids to believe that being a "SJW" is pointless.

Pointless.

You are pointless, motherfucker. I can't believe how mad I are at thise fucking words. Fucking YEARS of discussion, fucking 1k5+ games played, just to lead to one conclusion made by random anonyfag, one random imbecile proud of his pleb opinion, probably jerking it off to his mother and sisters, crying sometimes when remembering that time when uncle Rob tried to kiss you on the mouth when you were a child :

"Anon is a SJW"

This is over /v/, I can't deal with plens anymore. This place is nothing but negativity bred to the point where Bob and Tyrone and agreeing with autistic youtubers like internetaristocrat.

"Anon is a cuck"

You are the biggest motherfucker of 2015. I'm so fucking mad you dared to clic on "submit" without a double-thinking. If I had thje ressources to do so, I'd actively try to find you, buy a copy of Mein Kampf, and slip it in your ass, little piece by little piece. After the two of three hours of insertion, when you'll try to shit it out, we'll see who the SJW, assface.
>>
I am intelligent. Death Note is the intelligentest anime out there. Light is so dark, and justicer, like me. I am above law, like Light. My name is Stephen, but I call myself Justinian, because I am superior to everyone else, but I cannot say it, since they will not be my friend anymore. Light did one mistake. He did not have any means of physical protection, and he was shot killed in the end. I am not like him in that aspect, I have aqcuired new means of protection. I ordered a new katana from e-bay (the one sword that Sasuke has in naruto, it's easily consealable, so I have it hidden in my paratrooper boots and leather-coat wherever I go). I practise with it every day, and I am self-proclaimed black-belt in taek-won-do. I also sit like L at all times, because it makes it easier for me to think. My mom tells me to sit properly at the table, specially when they're praying for supper (mindless religious sheep! They have not read Richard Hawkins' books. Sheeplings wake UP!). But I have to scheme and think at all times, so I eat like that as well. I also hold my tuff like L does, since it's much more comfortable, and it's much more hygienic. I must also always wear sunglasses, since in Code Geass (it is very cool animes, 2 seasons), Lelouch has this cool power in his eyes that controls people. I am like that aswell, so I wear round sun-glasses to hide my eyes at all times, as to not ruin this world. I recommend Code Geass aswell, since it is like death note, but with MECHA! Thanks for making this thread, OP, I hope you are like me.
>>
>>477422

> El mapa lo dibujan sobre un fideo.

kek
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
JUST, JUST
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
KEKED AS HE CAN BE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WATCH OUT FOR THAT ALIMONY

JUST, JUST
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
WILLING TO WORK FOR PEAS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHEN HIS WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE
HE HAS TO GO TO COURT
AND PAY UP 50K
FOR CHILD SUPPORT

THEN AWAY HE'LL STASH
HIS REMAINING CASH
WHILE LELAND AND GRIFFIN
EAT WELL-MADE MASH

WELL...JUST, JUST
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
MEME TO YOU AND ME
>>
post some HOL UP pastas
>>
>>477633
this is way more funny than it has any right to be
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 160x169) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 160x169
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY EXTREMELY PAINFUL FOR YOU , HERE'S A PIC OF SHEEV, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the movie section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 193x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 193x311
>>477723
AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*steals*
SO U BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy wit it*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*eats a skittle*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest KFC*
U BE SAYIN
*collects welfare*
HOL UP HOL UP
*licks teeth and smacks lips*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the crip walk*
SO U BE SAYIN
*opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer*
WE GON BE
*dindu nuffins*
FINNA WE GON BE
*sucks air through teeth*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*pulls up sagging pants*
SO WE GON BE
*instinctively looks around for police*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*faints and then gets up repeatedly*
SOM FINNA
*scopes dem titties*
SO WE GON BE
*shouts at movie theater screen*
SOM FINNA
*chucks spear*
AYYYOO SOM FINA
*sets down cotton bale*
HOL UP
*strokes welfare check pensively*
WE GON BE
*throws gang sign*
SOM FINNA
*swings from basketball hoop*
WE GON BE
*grabs dick and shuffles left and right*
SOM FINNA
*participates in a drive-by shooting*
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
*converts to Islam*
U SAYING WE GON BE
*repeated World Star yelling in the background*
SOM FINNA
*sells crack*
SUUUUU SIIIIIIIII SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*evolves from a primate*
>>
I have a few

umad lol? triggered le pepe le bane?
hahaha trolley'd trollololololo guy fffffffffuuuuuuu
le showderp army le memes doge wow such kek lmoa top good goy reeee remove genies lol i like smogon summer go away that tfw when gen 5 was the best gen xD goodra is weak sex only throw ice at cloud that birds le ash & inflatable serena forced meme anime 4 serious adults cartoons 4 children bulbapedia le dubs hoopaning dubs trips epic fail checked reaction memes figures waifu? no trap me too thanks epik fail bro cia a.ge.n.t on.l.y nintendo lankey dankey monkey face fug ray rayyy lmao le rekt in you're mum kek ohgodwhy.jpg tamashii raises verlisify paws? check this article on knowyourmemegenerator.jp meanie poopyhead *screaming shokotan* stealth furry thread masuda inflatable pony hentai install gentoo melting can't firing my lazer beams top kek la kek when my frog where pee pee poo poo le robot anita meme kanto remakes no safari zone epic trumpet music #gg facebook fanpage subscribed upvoted *unleashes dream ball aegislash* john cena reddit only the oldfags sugimori vintage art your kid your squid shared liked it deviantart battle frontier pls comment on change.org we can moshi moshi senpai wtf newfag pokemon diversity oras? sjw shill this is bait all ogre diggersby tho post hex maniac epik moar courtney smelly armpits mayme pfffff bianca is farts ban scald rolf
>>
EL CUcK MEME LEMAYO ;ddddddd KGHCKJCHCFG OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つYOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO /B/RO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK /B/RO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅100)̲̅$̲̅] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHOლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? ]:) tips fedora LE BACK TO /b/ MEME wow memez? :) le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT le dubs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha>
>>
You sound like you didn't insert your estrogen buttplug this morning.
courtesy of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.
You'll never be mother's favorite child. Some babies were dropped on their heads but you were clearly thrown at a wall.

(NAME) please unblock me I just want you to know how I feel about you I love you I need you I just want to please you My penis is out of control getting harder and bigger with every moment that passes every second I'm not deep inside you feels like an eternity I can't take it my cock is getting so big I can lick the tip it's all because of you (NAME) unblock me so I can show you how I suck myself off thinking of you and what disgusting piece of human feces you and your hate speech belong in the deepest pits of hell have fun dying alone
>>
Smug ass mufugga sittin' there like 'awww yee the tv made my point for me' you just know his fat conehead ass gone sit back there and turn it back on when you leave for that up and coming special preview of a shady cell phone video of some famous girl tiddy like 'ooo yeah man she so bad letting someone get a video of her tiddy to post like that' like seriously you big mouth pointy nose smug ass conehead looking like you about to beat a space beasty with a golf club I get you love your flannel ass chair and your tiddies and all that shit I mean hey, come on, don't we all but don't sit there and pretend to me that you some high horse better than everyone genius who could solve all our problems by just turning them off when we all know you just gone go back and jerk it to some fuzzy low quality tiddy. Just be real with me, man. Be real.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO

le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn'd ftw le bacon narwhale xP

tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p

upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin... SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))

EPIC PWNAGE!......... CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh.... twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now NOTHING PERSONELL…KID!
>>
File: 1280037498719.png (43 KB, 163x170) Image search: [Google]
1280037498719.png
43 KB, 163x170
I have a fetish for farting girls, so I decided one night to download some fart porn. Well, one night, I fired up Limewire, and plugged in my headphones. I finally finished a download titled "Brazillian Fart Porn", where it showcased close-ups of these really hot Latina girls flexing their buttholes and letting out some really loud, wet sounding farts.

Now here's the thing: I usually turn up my computer's volume to maximum, so that I can get a more realistic fantasy setting. Now, apperantly, somewhere during my fapping session, my leg must've tripped my headphone wires, because after 10 minutes, I came and turned around to find me door open, to see my bro and sister laughing their asses off outside my room. My speakers were still on, so my guess is that they heard VERY LOUD FARTING, AND OPENED MY DOOR TO FIND ME SPANKING IT.

Gave them each 50 dollars to never tell anyone.
>>
File: 600px-Roy_Simpson.png (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-Roy_Simpson.png
70 KB, 600x600
I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it 'the terminator'. First I crouch down in the shower in the classic 'naked terminator traveling through time' pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
>>
File: 1146735879150.gif (237 KB, 161x245) Image search: [Google]
1146735879150.gif
237 KB, 161x245
Dear /b/ (This isn't copy pasta!)

Yesterday, Friday, was a topic of first homosexual/gay experiences when we were children.

Anyway, what I want to now accomplish is how I can actually become a cute femboy as seen in Renchan's board (Currently down atm). Probably is i'm a little chubby, not the fat fucks you would normally associate with 4chan users, but just a little thick. I guess what I want to know is

A)How do I lose weight (my diet consists a 1:1 dish of rice + random meat product --I eat until satisfied) I realize that rice = complex sugar, and sugar tells body 'Hey story everything as fat!

B)I have some acne scars all over my body, how do I get around to removing them? also how would I go about smoothing around my skin?

C)Hair. I have lots of leg hair. Arm hair is existent but definately noticible.

D)Body shape. I'm 5' 6', an 'out of football season' look shape. Would having an 'Abercrombie & Fitch' body shape still work while trying to achieve a more feminine nature

Thanks lol. Let's all spam faggotry, but however i'd like some helpful posts as well <_<
>>
File: 1147671038653.gif (284 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1147671038653.gif
284 KB, 320x240
*picture unrelated*

I got an awesome idea for a manga or anime hentai.

Ok, so some normal dude has a timid female dog. This dude doesn't like the dog a whole lot and hits it a lot (so the dog is even more so timid).

Then one day, the dog mysteriously turns into a human girl! However, this girl still has the same mind as she did as a dog! So, she's still scared and timid. The dude then, as most of us probably would, makes aggressive moves on the girl all while the girl is licking her lips and trying to resist and hide in a corner (like a nervous dog would).

Just an idea I thought of that is super hot, since I happen to have a timid dog. Though I don't hurt her, but she does get yelled at if she shits on the floor. .
>>
File: mukku1.jpg (18 KB, 167x251) Image search: [Google]
mukku1.jpg
18 KB, 167x251
well the girl of my dreams she is skinny red hair like playing video games watches alot of the anime i do and i always ask her what she thinks. She broke up with me we started going out june 10 our first kiss the next day then on july 20 she talked to me and thinks where not going to make it because she is starting her major in college and thinks there wont be time. I go to another college i was willing to change colleges for her she still think we wont make it. I said "if you care for me you should give it a chance." Then she said "that i dont have those feeling for you i told her my feeling that i really do love her told her she is the girl of my dreams she told that she is sorry. i ask if there was anything i said or did she said no she said that if she goes out with someone for a month and think if it going to work or no if not then she breaks it of. that night i smoke my first cigaret and im alergeck to it and then i drank steel reserve and then i took a knife and cut the shit out of my arm but nothing to fatal because the dam knife was getting dal probebly because i started on the wrong side lol ya i know i failed at that. but the thing is im not angry at her i just cant get angry at her she probebly could of cheated on me and i will still love her. i well she was probebly better off with out me
ps let the joke of me begin let me get ride of the once i know is coming
1. no picture because i know you asshole are like me and will make fun of me for this.
2. yes im a loser
3. someone will say that my first messtake was i wanted to know what she thinks
4. yes i was a pussy when i took my first cigaret like i said i was alergeck woke up with red eyes and throught had snot
5. yea yea i failed at cutting my self im a emo grate but hey tonight i could do it right tonight
>>
File: topheavylobot_bg.jpg (24 KB, 390x349) Image search: [Google]
topheavylobot_bg.jpg
24 KB, 390x349
You know, I'm starting to wonder. Maybe it's actually an honest truth, that the majority of /b/tards and anime fans are simply desperately unattractive virgins.

Here's a message to all you fucking losers who're fapping to pictures of cartoon girls - There are people out there, people like me, that have sex with girls. In the real world. You might not actually be a virgin, but the one overweight redheaded chick you nailed while you were doing an Art and Animation course at the local community college doesn't count - you'd be crushed in her bull-like stampede as she rushed to fall to her knees should a person like myself even show her the slightest sniff of attention.

There are gentlemen, such as myself, who have slept with a good number of women. We don't get to fuck every woman we see, no one is that successful, but we are in a position where we can choose from a number of girls who are offering interest. They say that 90% of the girls want 10% of the men - we're that 10%.

We're cute. We're tall. We're genetically predisposed to having an attractive body. We put on a bit of weight? It sits just fine. We're funny and charming. When we talk to girls, we're confident and in charge. When we're talking to girls, curiosity fills our hearts, not the gut-wrenching fear of yet another failure.

And as for you? You masturbate to a fantasy representation of a girl that never can exist. You have failed. You have failed. You have failed.
>>
File: 1157361064380.jpg (180 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1157361064380.jpg
180 KB, 1024x768
/b/, where else should I post about this?

everyone thinks I'm fucking crazy when I tell them about it. I'm not starting a chain email to my relatives or anything, but I've talked to some family members. They think I'm working too hard or something, staying up too late. I have to stay up, is the thing.

I used to get real bad nightmares. Made me an insomniac for a while--then the internet came along and I was an insomniac anyway. I won't get into what I do for a living, it's all freelance stuff, real basic, but it gives me a lot of free time.

The nightmares had this kind of shaking in them, this vibration, it made everything feel like well...you know how if you bounce your knee under your desk you'll feel the whole thing wobble, just a little? Like that. Something causing instability from inside or underneath.

It used to be just in the dreams, now it's FUCKING HERE, like I put down a beer bottle and it shakes back and forth. I can't keep my laptop closed when I touch it because the whole latch assembly shakes open

what the fuck, /b/? I can't even fap to get rid of the problem, the porn blurs too much.

one other thing--when it happens, sometimes my ears ring. I talked to a doctor about it a while back, he said it was an inner ear problem, gave me drugs. They hurt my ears, so I stopped taking them, and they didn't do anything anyway. I think they made the vibes worse, really. And shit echoes--my Powerbook is getting old, so it whirrs a lot, and it feels like that whirr comes from everywhere sometimes.

what's wrong with me?
>>
File: 1265536715902.jpg (6 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1265536715902.jpg
6 KB, 300x225
steps to die in the greatest way possible.

1. get a male prostitute
2. get a gun and some bullets and a really nice dress

3. go home with him and put on a dress
4. put a chair at the front door of your house
5. sit in the chair with the gun and have the man suck you off intill your dad comes home

6.when he comes in and realizes theres a man sucking you off, say " i always wanted to be a girl" and then put the gun to your head and pull the trigger. but, make sure the first chamber is empty then when he shifts from shock to anger becase he realizes you arn't dead pull the triger again killing your self.
>>
File: 1276994220433.jpg (160 KB, 990x687) Image search: [Google]
1276994220433.jpg
160 KB, 990x687
I hate how women think they're the shit. They think that they have the right to treat men like shit, then get treated like a fuckin princess in return. For one, men can be portrayed totally nude in media, but flash a titty, and motherfuckin lawsuits fly faster then 747s into buildings. Not to mention that if you HINT at something remotely sexist you're attacked by 15,000 orginzations ready to chop your balls off, but ofcourse they can say anything they want about men, and if we squeak a sound of protest we're suddenly sexist pigs. They use PMS as an excuse even if they don't have it because they don't want to admit they're crazy bitches and can't control themselves for the life of them. When you're dating a woman she expects you to spend thousands of dollars on idiotic shit, then 6 months later is like "yeah it's not going to work out." Translation: "I see your wallet actually HAS a bottom." The other one is, after 1 year you finally ask to have sex and it's "I'm not ready" or "Is that all you think I'm good for?" No bitch, you're good for sucking my wallet dry, giving me a headache with your constant angst and moodswings, and not giving me jack shit except for a bigger wallet as a christmas gift so I can spend MORE on you and get the same crap in return.
To put it bluntly: girls, if you can relate to any of the above, cut your wrists and do the rest of the world a favor by ridding your greedy estrogen filled exsitance from this planet. Guys, if your girls can be related to anything above, dump that bitch and find someone worth it(and give her a box cutter as a present as you do).
>>
File: ea29afd04.jpg (43 KB, 556x303) Image search: [Google]
ea29afd04.jpg
43 KB, 556x303
> 50 posts
> 18 posters
>>
“Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’"
>>
They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.

Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie
>>
Does anyone have the London one?
>>
I've got 3 terabytes of 60's pre-ambient

800 gigs of live recordings of this local band called the fuckerfucks. They played only 2 shows before breaking up but I had 11 redundant recording rigs all recording flac which I then layered over one another for 25,000 kbps bitrate.

8 terabytes of the beatles. No not THOSE beatles, the new beatles. They haven't recorded an album yet and technically they're not really a band yet but they're indie-gospel-post-funk-punk style is going to be huge when you guys hear their stuff in about 5 years.

4 petabytes of the Ethiopian Free Jazz wave that occurred in 1973 in a town called Wenji Gefersi.

18 terabytes of sound check recordings from the mid 90's band LFO. They only scored a hit with "I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)" but they were way ahead of their time.

That's just my C: drive. I have 41 drives.
>>
There seems to be a lot of misconceptions in the music community regarding the differences between 320kbps mp3 and FLAC format. It is true that 320kbps is technically as good as FLAC, but there are other reasons to get music in a lossless format.

Hearing the difference now isn’t the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is ‘lossy’. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA – it’s about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don’t want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange…well don’t get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.
>>
File: image.png (495 KB, 640x719) Image search: [Google]
image.png
495 KB, 640x719
>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Moot the Wise?
>No.
>I thought not. It's not a story the Redditors would tell you. It's a 4chan legend. Moot was a webmaster, so powerful and so wise, he could use the internet to influence the anons to create...memes. He had such a knowledge of 4chan, he could even keep the memes he cared about...from dying.
>He could actually...save memes from death?
>4chan is a pathway to many memes some consider to be unnatural.

>What happened to him?
>He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was...losing his power, which eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his girlfriend everything he knew, then his girlfriend cucked him in his sleep. Ironic...he could save memes from death, but not his relationship.
>Is it possible to learn this power?
>Not from a Redditor.
>>
Is /tv/ the most pathetic userbase on 4chan? The contrarian mental gymnastics regarding Star Wars: TFA is incredible and at the same time absolutely loathsome.

The constant denial, backtracking and moving the goalposts.

>"TFA will be shit! Fucking Jew Jew Abrams, fucking nigger main character, fucking SJWs! People won't accept this! It will be worse than the prequels and a total flop!"
>Trailer drops. Record pre-sales, screenings booked out months in advance. Hype incredibly high.
>"I-i-t'll still be a flop! Guaranteed to be shit! Phantom Menace sold well too before people realised it was shit! N-nigger character!"
>TFA releases. 5 star reviews, record opening day. People love based Johnny B's performance, and he's very well received.
>"o-ok it might not be as bad as we thought, but it's still not going to beat Jurassic World! Disney are finished!"
>Beats Jurassic World, despite being released in off-season and no Chinese release.
>"J-just wait until based RLM eviscerates it for being A New Hope ripoff in a Mr Plinkett review! You'll f-fucking see then Starfags!"
>Mike loves it. RLM approve and think it has saved the Star Wars franchise from the prequels.
>"FUCKING SHIT FILM, MARY SUE JEW SHIT. PREQUEL LOVE THREAD. WHO FUCKING LOVES ATTACK OF THE CLONES? I DO. REVENGE OF THE SITH WAS BETTER THAN ROTJ. BASED GEORGE LUCAS. WELL AT LEAST TFA WON'T BEAT AVATAR, I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD PLEASE."

The mouthbreathing basement dwellers who strive to be contrarian have been backed into a corner really, they started so verbose. So confident that the film would be a flop, not break any records and would be panned by critics. Slowly as TFA has BTFO them on every conceivable level, they've been reduced to adopting some bizarre cult-like contrarian attitude to the prequels, proclaiming them as underrated gems, and trying to push some kind of narrative where if TFA doesn't beat Avatar, it's somehow failed, despite already being a record breaking movie and saving Star Wars.
>>
Old one incoming:

Sunday was warm and sunny, just how I always fantasized it would be when I finally went through with it. I stared walking to the sumpster again, I think about 2pm, and I was really excited and nervous. I felt butterflies in my tummy, just anticipagting what I was about to do.
The dumpster is in the alley behind a restaurant near my house. It gets emptied on Tuesdays, so by Sunday it's pretty stinky and there are flies buzzing around. Which means there are things rotting inside there and that's just perfect for me. A few times in the past I climbed into that dumpster and masturbated. Nothing too intense. Most I'd ever done was take off my pants and hump against the dirty garbage bags. And one time I laid there with my legs spread, watching the flies land on me.
So anyway, I walked down the alley to the dumpster, and as usual I made sure nobody was around, just to be extra careful. You have to go behind a tall wooden fence to even see the dumpster, and the restaurant is closed on Sunday anyway, so I knew I wouldn't be noticed. But this time there's no way I want to be disturbed. I climbed up and over the side and onto my hands and knees into the mass of plastic garbage bags and other miscellaneous rubbish. The bags felt warm from the sun. The smell in there was extremely foul, much worse than usual, and I knew it was because of my rotting meat. I sat and tried to get myself to relax for a few minutes. There was no reason to hurry. When I was ready, I calmly took off my sandals, my jeans, and my panties. Both pairs. I was wearing two pairs of tight panties with a bunch of my panty liners in the crotch, which keeps anything in my vagina from coming out when I move around. But I was going "all the way" this time, so I went ahead and got completely naked. That was a weird feeling, being totally nude inside the dumpster. It seemed very erotic to me. The sun felt warm on my skin, especially my boobs, which pretty much never see the sun.
>>
>>479094

I took a pair of rubber kitchen gloves out of my pants pocket and put them on. There was no way I could bring myself to actually touch a maggot with my bare hands. Lying with my back against the side of the dumpster, I fingeed my pssy. I was really wet already. I knew I would be. The sensation of the rubber glove against my clit felt unusual, and I kind of liked it. I did that for a little while, just thinking about what I was about to do, while staring at the smaller garbage bag in the far corner of the dumpster where I'd left it yesterday. I still felt the butterflies in my tummy. I kept thinking to myself that I can't wimp out, that I had to go through with this. I wished for a moment that someone else was there to force me to do it, but decided that it was somehow much more sick and depraved to do it to myself willingly. And I thought, yeah, that's me. That's what I want. I deserve this. And so I knew it was time to do it
I got back on my hands and knees and crawled to the other side of the dumpster. I sat down next to my garbage bag, gently picked it up and placed it in front of me. The terrible smell was already stronger. Carefully, I tore the bag open. And there they were. There had to be thousands of maggots, kind of beige-yellow with little black spots on them, all writhing in a large mass. I couldn't even see the rotting meat underneath them. Dozens more maggots clung to the inside of the black plastic, which was coated with a thick light-brown slime. It was such a repulsive sight I thought I was going to throw up right there. But I didn't. I took a few minutes to get control of myself, fingering my clit while staring at the maggots, trying to work up the courage to continue.
>>
>>479095

I scooped up some of the slime on my gloved finger and brought it to my nose. I knew what it was from the reading I'd done before. It was digestive juices from the maggots, full of bacteria. And it smelled just horrible. I thought to myself, that's what I'm going to smell like. That's the stench that's going to come from my vagina. I want that, I thought, spreading my legs wide apart. I dragged my slimy finger between my pussy lips. My clit felt like a hard little pebble beneath the slime. I didn't want to cum right then, though, and I was still right on the edge of gagging, too. But I knew there was no turning back now, so I let my fingers lightly touch the top of the maggot mass. The maggots felt like nothing I'd experienced before. They seemed to have such energy, totally different from picking up an earthworm or something. And they felt so alive. I was fascinated and nauseated at the same time. Sinking my fingers into the mass, I felt the solid meat beneath. Gently breaking it apart, I could see that the meat had turned gray except for the very center which was still pink, and that the maggots had penetrated into it but not too deeply yet. There was still plently of food for my filthy little babies. I broke off a small chunk of meat that was covered on one side with maggots and held it for a moment while I fought back another urge to vomit. It was finally time, I thought. I leaned forward, and holding my pussy lips apart with one hand, I gritted my teeth and pushed the maggot-covered chunk of meat into my vagina. And then, totally without expecting it, I had an orgasm. A quick, sharp one that only made me want more.
>>
>>479096

And more was coming. I broke off another small chunk of meat, along with another part of the maggot mass and pushed it inside me. This one had more maggots on it, and I stopped for a moment to see if I could feel them inside me. I wasn't sure I could, but it didn't matter. I wanted them all. I needed to take them all inside me. With that thought, I went sort of wild. I started pushing bigger chunks of meat and maggots, and even handfuls of just maggots into me, over and over. I was practically hyperventilating, too. I wasn't thinking at all about the noise I must have been making. But now I could definitely feel the maggots squirming inside my vagina. Just the idea of it made me cum again.
Finally, once I had crammed all of the rotten meat, and all of the maggots I could inside me, I felt so filthy, so disgusting, like I'd turned myself into some low, depraved sort of beast. And that made me so incredibly hot, together with the constant movement of the maggots inside me. But it was time to go. Holding my hand over my crotch, I slowly crawled back to my clothes and managed to get dressed again without anything coming out. I put the gloves back into my pocket and climbed out of the dumpster. And right then I could hold back the revulsion of what I'd just done no longer. Holding myself up against the side of the dumpster, I threw up. Ever vomited while you were horny? It's weird.
Walking home down the alley, I felt like I was in a daze. I kept asking myself how I could have done this to myself, but then asking why I'd waited so long. I had to walk slowly to make sure nothing got squeezed out of my vagina, but also to keep from cumming again. I found myself amazed at the whole thing, that I'd stuffed the most intimate part of myself with these things that were too disgusting to even touch without gloves. And that I was totally getting off on it.
>>
>>479097

Once I was home, I locked myself in my bedroom, took off my clothes, except for my double-panties, and got into bed. I closed my eyes and just let myself feel the maggots squirming inside me. For a while I tried to watch TV, but I could really pay attention to it. The maggots were too wonderfully distracting. I skipped dinner. Later on, when I really had to pee, I did it by taking down my panties and holding my hand over my crotch, wearing the rubber gloves, of course.
The next morning I called off of work after being awake most of the night. I mainly stayed naked in my bed all day masturbating, barely getting up for anything. I wanted to do nothing but let my nauseating little babies grow inside my pussy. Pretty early, though, I realized the smell was getting really horrible. I opened the window. I also wet a bath towel and stuffed it under my bedroom door. I didn't want my parents to get suspicious.
A little later on I realized that I didn't need the panties to hold the maggots and the meat inside me. The mass pretty much stayed in place as long as I laid kind of still. I thought hey, I guess that means I'm infested, which made me cum again. I was always right on the edge of orgasm, and it didn't take much to go over the edge. I also noticed that the maggots seemed to be more active if I kept my legs apart and realized that they probably needed to breathe. So that's how I stayed a lot of the time. I did get up and read my email and posted an update on my web page but I couldn't seem to think clearly enough to write much. Then I had to pee again, but I just didn't want to get up. So I just peed in the bed. It made me cum. I just wanted to keep feeling the maggots moving. And they were. They seemed even stronger, in anything. I was totally in heaven with it. I didn't eat at all, either.
>>
>>479100

I heard my parents come home from work. During the evening my mom said hello through the door and wondered why I was staying in my room like a hermit. I said I was reading a novel all the way through at once, which I actually do sometimes. She left me alone. I hoped she didn't smell anything. I surfed the Web for a while that night and looked at porn. I came a few more times. I decided to go ahead and take a shit in my bed, right where I was. That just made me more turned on and I ended up smearing some of my shit over my thighs and my pussy and cumming again. I noticed that the maggots started coming out a bit. Maybe they liked the shit. A couple tmes one would creep up on my belly. I'd just flick it back down between my legs.
I was getting tired at that point. It really was time to sleep and my vagina was throbbing and kind of sore from all of the attention. But I was most worried about making sure my maggots could breathe while I was sleeping. Somehow, I managed to find the energy to place a chair on either side of my bed and use sheets to tie my ankles to them. That would keep my legs apart during the night. I pulled the blankets over myself and dozed off lying in my piss and shit.
For the most part I slept through the night, but I kept waking up sweating, with my vagina throbbing worse. I knew I was getting a bad infection from this, but I didn't care. I was not thinking right. I could also feel maggots crawling all over me. I guess I decided I liked that and I'd play with my clit until I came again. I don't know if I realized at the time that I wasn't wearing the rubber gloves anymore. I'd fall back to sleep and wake up again later with little phrases running through my head. Other girls have babies but I give birth to decay and filth, I'd keep thinking to myself. Or I'd say I'm probably ruining my womb and I don't care, I want to be ruined. I know I must have been hallucinating from the infection.
>>
>>479102

I was hoping the maggots had given up on the rotten meat and were eating my vagina instead. My fingers were buried inside my vagina, with my fingertips against part of the meat. Whenever I pressed on it, the maggots would squirm faster and I'd climax again. I could do it over and over and keep cumming.
Finally it was Tuesday morning and sunlight made me wake up. I knew I was really, really sick at that point. I felt weak and dizzy, I knew I had a fever, and now my whole lower belly was sore and throbbing. Despite all that I was still horny and I was still right on the edge of cumming. And then for some reason, all I wanted to do was see my maggots.
I pulled the blankets aside and saw that I really did have maggots crawling all over my body. I was so whacked out I loved it. But I also saw that I had a rash spreading over my tummy and my thighs, and I was soaked with sweat. And then suddenly I needed to see what it looked like between my legs. I sat up a little, picked up the hand mirror I have on the table next to my bed, and held it between my thighs.
My pussy was totally gaped wide open. I'd never seen it like that before. It reminded me of a mouth in a sick, gagging expression. My inner lips were swollen and dark purple, almost black, while my outer lips were cherry red and I was losing a layer of dead skin, like a sunburn. A stream of the light brown slime was oozing from inside my vagina and down my butt crack onto the shitty mattress. Although I could still feel a large mass of maggots and rotten meat inside me, there were maggots everywhere between my legs. Hundreds of them.
And then I saw my fingers on my pussy. They plunged deep into my vagina and dragged out a wad of slime and maggots, which I pressed hard against my clit. I remember having a huge orgasm right then, and I must have passed out. I think I was sobbing too, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>479103
come on tripcunt, this hardon isn't going to rub itself out, finish the fucking story.
>>
>>479111
Oh yeah, forgot the last sentence:

That's all I remember until I woke up in the hospital. I'll write about that later.
>>
This game is shit, plain and simple.
Oh, let's all get the warp whistle and warp to "big world"! Too bad big world isn't fucking fun, like the rest of this game. The entire thing is designed to anger and frustrate you. Oh, you get Kuribo's shoe on one fucking level! Wow, pardon me while I make the universal motion for a handjob. Kuribo's shoe fucking sucked. What did it do, exactly? It let you JUMP ON THINGS, something you were able to do the entire fucking game. Oh, also you looked gay.
There are some interesting power-ups in the game, such as Tanookie Mario, Hammer Mario, and Frog Mario. But guess what? You can get them on like 2 levels total, and if you fuck up and get hit ONCE, you lose them, FOREVER. Wow, that's fun! I love games that demand I play perfectly or have no fun, because I'm a fucking jap who strives for absolute perfection in gaming otherwise I kill myself.
Mario 3 may have been interesting or fun at one time, but the game is a worthless piece of shit in today's day and age. It's horribly flawed and full of punch-in-the-dick moments, much more so than it has moments that are just fun to play.
>>
>going to a show with a girl i've been friends with for 6 months but i loved her (i still kinda love her)
>i know she will never look at me the way i look at her but i don't want to cut her out of my life
>night goes on and it's about 2am
>her and i are absolutely drunk at this point and we've been talking all night and touching
>this is it! she finally likes me
>we stare eachother in the eyes for awhile until her ex interrupts (he was at the show too)
>he's some tattooed douche in some shitty mosh hardcore band
>they talk and i just stand there until they ask me to buy them a beer, hell pay me back
>i come back and they are making out
>pissed off, i take their beers into the bathroom and start filling his beer with piss ,MDMA and GHB
>i come out and give them their beers and i walk home crying my eyes out
>the next morning the guy had to go to hospital and lost the use of his left arm
>mfw his shitty band broke up shortly after and they have no idea it was me
>>
The amount of people that just went >copypasta proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board. All of you try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" 4chan.
>>
File: 1432610964979.png (327 KB, 397x393) Image search: [Google]
1432610964979.png
327 KB, 397x393
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>477496
Holy shit
>>
I saw Flying Lotus a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw FlyLo trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started SCANNING it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>479222
OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME. COCKMUFFIN
>>
File: EarthBound_Box.jpg (39 KB, 472x375) Image search: [Google]
EarthBound_Box.jpg
39 KB, 472x375
>Game gives you a bike
>Shortly thereafter, Paula joins your party, making the bike useless

BRAVA EARTHBOUND.

BRAVA

And what the fuck was the point of the condiment system?

>Oh man, waste a slot to carry a packet of salt instead of just having another hamburger!

When I think about it, this game actually kind of does suck. For an RPG, it has no replay value to speak of

>99% linear with no side quests
>No party organization to give certain characters priority over others
>No unique equipment builds that reward smarter thinking, not harder thinking
>No way to truly test your characters skills with the lack of a new game+ feature

Would have been nice to have, but this is give or take:
>Alternate party members
>Alternate endings
>Monster/boss arena

At the end of the day, it's still a VIDEO GAME and not an "interactive experience". You don't cut Gone Home any slack(the hipsters that love Earthbound LOVE Gone Home as well), neither should you with Earthbound.
>>
Anyone has the infamous /jp/ copypasta "XDD LMAOOO" one?
>>
I AM SO GOD DAMN SICK AND TIRED OF BEING 5'9 GOD DAMN IT

I THINK ABOUT HEIGHT EVERY DAY BECAUSE OF THIS FUCK ASS BOARD

LOG ONTO FIT LOL MANLET 5'9 IS PATHETIC LOL LOL

I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT GIRLS ARE MY HEIGHT IN HEELS

THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN FEEL WHEN SHORTEST MAN IN THE ROOM

THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN FEEL WHEN NO SATISFACTION FROM BEING TALLER THAN ANOTHER MALE BECAUSE HE'S A MEGA MANLET AND BASICALLY DOESN'T EVEN EXIST/MATTER

THAT FEEL WHEN BROKEN HUMAN BEING

THAT FEEL WHEN THIS BOARD IS RUINING THOUSANDS OF LIVES

THAT FEEL WHEN YOU SEE AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL WHO IS TALLER THAN YOU

THAT FEEL WHEN IT COULD BE A LOT WORSE BUT DON'T CARE MY LIFE IS SHIT

JUST BE TALLER GOD DAMN IT

YOU COULDN'T HAVE FUCKING GROWN TWO GOD DAMN INCHES

YOU JUST HAD TO EAT NOTHING BUT PROCESSED BULLSHIT LIKE POP TARTS WHEN YOU WERE A KID YOU FUCKING STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

YOU JUST HAD TO BE BORN PREMATURE AND ROB YOURSELF OF DEVELOPMENT

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

I WEIGH 140 POUNDS I HAVE BIRD BONES AND I AM A MANLET

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN LIFE AS A MALE IS BEING PHYSICALLY LARGE

KILL ME
CUT MY FACE OFF

NO ONE RESPECTS ME
WOMEN ARE MOST LIKELY IRRITATED BY MY PRESENCE

THIS BOARD RUINS MY DAY EVERY DAY AND I COME HERE EVERY DAY ANY WAY

MODS WHY WON'T YOU DO ANYTHING
WE'RE DYING
WE'RE ALL FUCKING DYING HERE
>>
File: jp shelter.png (46 KB, 1037x539) Image search: [Google]
jp shelter.png
46 KB, 1037x539
>>479655
That is filtered so I never bothered to save it.
>>
>>479964
Pastebin?
>>
>>479655
le epic so ebin đae le epin win xĐ pwn?đ ftw le bacon narwhale xP peanus weenus :Đ tfw no gf xĐ ayy lmao!

:p
>>>/y/o>>>/lgbt/isten>>>/u/p>>>/h/eres>>>/a/>>>/s/tory upboateđ goođ sir i tip my feđora to you, fine

gentlemen le real men have class xĐ real human bean!!1 đae cake is a lie lel epic fail!!!! ;p for YOU!!

:ĐĐĐ XĐ we r anonymous >:Đ lol ĐOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xĐ le upvote for you :) just epic,

simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :ĐĐĐĐĐ, điđ u waifu?
le đae EXPLOĐIN KNEES PUĐĐI!!!! le epic olđfag here, ama :Đ, 5get or faget? keke ebin? SHOOP LE WHOOP :Đ

XĐĐĐĐĐ, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin 420 smoke weeđ!!!11 đae le trees? :Đ le tree blaze ftw!

epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips feđora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez? RAISE UR ĐONGERS! 8Đ

YTMĐ :))))
EPIC PWNAGE!???? CUPCAKES (im so ranđum :) đae la lets players!!! BROFIST :đđ đae feel ? le sađ frog faec.

IM CIA, đae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XĐđđđ!!!11 le đubs goy! hehehađa đh?. twitch general /twitch/ @:=]

kappa :Đ
>le maymay arrow is this a le new epic meme? screen kappeđ for đat sweet karma xĐ. FUS ROH ĐAH!!!1 but

then arrow 2 đa knee Đ: BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahaha le mayonaise.

fuckin epic ass meme i love that meme so much man wait let just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that

goođ 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHH YES!!!! that sure hit the spot ok now NOTHING PERSONEL...KIĐ! REĐĐIT

PLS GO HAHAHAHA AAY LMAO Y LMAO Y LMAO
SIĐES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEĐORA WEEEWWW XĐĐ WEW LAĐĐY UR MAĐ BROOOO

UR SOO MAAAAĐĐĐĐ LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XĐĐ I LOV IRONY IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK
I WANT NIGGER COCK LELELEL PCFATS WILL ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE GAME LIEK LE PSTRIPULL XĐ LE NO GAME NO
LOS VIĐEOJUEGOS ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS XĐ TIPS ME FEĐORA LE FARTS IN UR HANĐ
>>
Was this supposed to be funny? What happened to quality of threads? Why are americans still allowed to post this?

Hiroyuki-senpai, when are we splitting /sp/ for the sake of sanity? I mean, look at this. This fat, disgusting, cheeseburger-eating, scooter-riding bitch nigga just posted this and goddamn, janny is too busy deleting actual sports and eating hot pockets. Fuck this shit. Fuck this life. I was born in a time where murricans exist, and that's the saddest thing there could ever happen to me. No AIDS or nukes or anything would be worse than this.

I refuse to accept americans are humans, because of this kind of americaposting. 7-1 me anyday, niggers.
>>
>>477407
Sher !!hC89R3FYL96
>>
I am the kami of my 2GET.
DQN is my body, and VIP is my blood.
I have created over a thousand kusosure.
Unknown to world4ch
Nor known to 4-ch.
Have withstood bans to create many flamewars.
Yet, those posts will never contribute anything.
So as I pray, Unlimited Troll Works. </aa>
>>
BAM! TO BEHOLD, A PUBLIC BULLETIN BOARD, BUILT OF BOTH BRILLIANCE AND BARBARITY BY BASTARDS WITH BONERS. THIS BASTION, NO MERE BULWARK OF BOREDOM, IS A BRUTAL BARRAGE OF BLISTERING BULLSHIT, BARELY BENEVOLENT... BUT BEHIND THE BIGOTRY AND BOOBS, BEYOND THE BITTER BROADCASTS OF BRAGGING BUFFOONS: HERE BE THE BODY POLITIC. A BROTHERHOOD OF BLASPHEMY, BLESSED WITH MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS, BATTLING THE BLAND, THE BOGUS, THE BENIGN. BEDLAM? BRING IT ON. BUT I BABBLE... BETTER TO BE BRIEF. YOU MAY CALL ME /B/.
>>
Hi /b/.......Im new here. >_>;;

I was wondering if any of u knew how 2 register here........I dont see any place where i can log in. Also, why when u post, your post disappears from the list of posts? Why cant it just go directly to your post. Well anyway i wanted to show u guys some funny pics.....

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\My Documents\My Pictures\sleepy_cat.jpg[/img]

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\My Documents\My Pictures\woops1.gif[/img]

i hope u guys enjoy them....also, please welcome me to /b/, i hope you are all friendly and treat me well. :D

First let me introduce myself......my fav animes are Naruto InuYasha and Bleach, and i like listening to music (my favorite bands are Fallout Boy and Pink floyd, my favorite song is We Dont Need No Education by Pink Floyd). also, the power level is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD madnes??? THIS IS

[color=red]SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

also, how cum (lol cum) you have to attach a pic? how ghey is that? :p here's a funny pic i found the other day when i was surfing the internet. :cool:
>>
I tell you what, >>1. Our crew did an extensive search.
Then, we have found out her, your mother.

One of us told her "Are you >>1's mother? He has made a thread at '4-ch'
and he's brought a ruckus to all of them."
She replied, "My boy brings a ruckus to the 4-ch!?"
then she collapsed and shed tears.

She also said that she would to like to post some her words at '4-ch'
right then. But she was not in the condition to do that.
She suffered from her wrist injury.
She asked us to tell you she would keep on reading your posting at '4-ch'
thereafter, she was not able to follow her words. She sobbed bitterly.
>>1, you now know how she feels. Quit talkin' trash, get it?

You know what you oughta do next? Apologize to all for all that you've done.
You are the man. You'll do it.
>>
I'M A KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A
I'M A NIGGER
SON OF A BITCH WHITEY
WHITEY IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A LYNCH?
DO YOU WANT A KLAN RALLY?
WHITEY IS PIG DISGUSTING
HAL TURNER IS A MURDERER
FUCKING HONKEYS
I'M A 4CHAN
SON OF A BITCH /b/TARD
/b/TARD IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP?
DO YOU WANT A WORK IN THE MORNING?
/b/TARD IS PIG DISGUSTING
SNACKS IS A MURDERER
FUCKING /b/
>>
I'M A /b/tard
SON OF A BITCH 4CHAN
DO YOU WANT HENTAI?
DO YOU WANT ANIME?
4CHAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
MOOT IS A MURDER
FUCKING 4CHAN
I'M A OPEN SOURCE
SON OF A BITCH COMMERCIAL SOFTWARE
MICROSOFT IS PIG
DO YOU WANT SECURITY ISSUES?
DO YOU WANT BLUE SCREEN?
MICROSOFT IS PIG DISGUSTING
BILL GATES IS A MURDERER
FUCKING MICROSOFT

I'M A AMERICAN
SON OF A BITCH JAPANESE
JAPANESE IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A POCKY?
DO YOU WANT A LOLI?
JAPANESE IS PIG DISGUSTING
SHIGERU MIYAMOTO IS A MURDERER
FUCKING JAPAN
>>
>>1 I grabbed your IP code with the help of a hacker,
who is one of the best five hackers in Osaka, who is a drink-friend of my friend.
I already know your name, age, and the name of the school you go,
so I'll send you an agent who is distant-kinfolk of my father's acquaintance
in his company.
And it's too late to make an apology to me.
>>
I am a roundworm living in >>1's body.
I am sorry >>1 sad opened this worthless THREAD.
>>1 is a born loser, but he has a big appetite, seldom wash his hands, always be filthy. That made >>1's body our paradise.
Thanks to >>1, I have grown up to 2.2 meters long.
But one day, >>1 had bad diarrhea because he was teased on 4-CH.
>>1 washed away my little brother Kenta from his bowels. Poor Kenta! He was only eight centimeters long then.
Normally >>1 has enough nourishment to feed me and all my brothers and sisters.
I don't want to see my little sister Haruna lament the loss of other family member.
Ladies and gentlemen, >>1 is a good-for-nothing fellow, indeed, but please be kind to him.
>>
Dear /b/, the worst thing has happened just yesterday.

I was sitting there in front of my PC, pants down, fapping to one of the hottest hentai pic I could've ever found on my hard disk, when my mother walked in.

Normally, I would've just tried to hide my erection by pulling my pants back up and pretending to do something else, preferably the least suspicious possible, but not then.

As I was nearing the end of my masturbatory session and couldn't hold it back anymore, I closed my eyes and let myself overwhelm to the orgasm just at the same moment she opened that damned door. I knew I should've locked it, but I believed nobody would've ever bothered entering without asking beforehand.

Thus, being unable to see anything for all the time I enjoyed the, let's say, "warm feeling", I couldn't have noticed she was here since the beginning.

So, yeah, my mother saw me ejaculating till the last drop of semen, and in the lewdest way possible, even.

It was only when I was finally done and did a swift peek to see if I had done any mess on the floor, that I realized her presence.

My heart went right down my stomach at her sight: she was just standing there, staring at me with dismay, then left the room without saying anything. I'm not lying if I admit that, then as now, I just wanted to die due to the huge embarrassment that followed.
>>
I still laugh at how 4chan doesn't understand what sage means.

If only I knew moon so I wouldn't have to spend time on a board that imports foreign concepts and then DOES IT WRONG all the time.

Using sage as a way to "insult" someone's post or thread is just completely wrong and a retarded misuse of a good feature that is so popular in sites like 2ch and Futaba. Fuck, iichan and 4-ch do it right. It's just 4chan and 4chan's lame knockoffs that fail at using sage.

The true meaning of sage means that YOUR POST isn't worthy enough to bump the thread. It's ironic, because you think that you're insulting others while you're just, in fact, insulting yourself. Yes, sage can be used when posting a derogatory comment in a thread that you don't want to bump, but posting with just the word "sage" accomplishes nothing but contribute to spamming the board. The trend of replying with the name of a tripfag and sage is even worse, as it accomplishes nothing and only serves to increase the e-penis of whoever you're "attacking".

The sage feature was never meant to serve as an implied insult or general disagreement! Why people started using it that way is beyond me. There are plenty of reasons why one would choose not to bump a thread with his reply. For example, bumping threads with stupid one liner replies should be discouraged and those people should be coerced into using sage instead.

I want to use sage, yet I almost never do it on 4chan because people will jump on me thinking I'm insulting their post or something.
>>
An employee at a frisbee plant had a vision of Christ and was told that he was to be gifted with the power of performing miracles and be the first prophet of Christ since biblical times. When he came out of the vision he felt an immense wave of energy flow through he body. Unfortunately he promptly fell into a vat of hot plastic and was killed instantly. No one was around to witness this event so his body was left to dissolve in the plastic. Now there are exactly 553 frisbees which contain parts of this man. If you collect all of them and methodically eat them until you have absorbed all of the man you will summon the arch-angel Michael who will then do your bidding for 40 days.
>>
Attention 4chan!

I recently came upon 4chan when a friend recommended I visit the sites for a few laughs. I figured "What the hell? I could use some laughs." I must say that when I came on I was disgusted and not amused at all. Why you ask? Because everything on this entire site is literally shit! I mean yes there is funny pictures posted every now and then. But honestly; Do any of you little shits have a life? I mean are you so immature and unintelligent that you find things like cartoon porn and random naked woman shaking their boobs funny?

GROW UP! Grow up 4chan. You all seriously need a reality check, You could be doing so many things in the day, yet you all choose to sit around on your fucking fat ugly asses and post pictures and then make sarcastic or idiotic comments like "tits or gtfo" and "o rly?".

Get off you fat asses and do something better with your life. I mean all of you have no life, no social life either for that matter. The supposed "girls" that come on here and converse with you are just as much losers are you, they are either fatter then fatty-tan or a term you'd better understand "A trap".

Well I've put in my two cents, and on a last note, I will do everything in my power to expose this site to people who will react legally upon this disgusting filthy site. This is not the end. It's just beginning. Grow up!

-DG
>>
If operating systems ran airlines:

Everybody pushes the airplane until it glides, then jump on and let
the plane coast until it hits the ground again, then push again, jump on
again and so on. This is the DOS airline.

The same thing but with more leg room to push. The DOS with QEMM
airline.

All the stewards, stewardesses, captains, baggage handlers, and ticket
agents look the same, act the same, and talk the same. Every time you
ask questions about details, you are told you don't need to know, don't
want to know, and everything will be done for you without you having to
know, so just shut up. This is the MAC airline.

To board the plane, you have your ticket stamped ten different times by
standing in ten different lines. Then you fill out a form showing where
you want to sit and whether it should look and feel like an ocean liner,
a passenger train, or a bus. If you succeed in getting on board the
plane and the plane succeeds in getting off the ground, you have a
wonderful trip...except for the times when the rudder and flaps get
frozen in position, in which case you have time to say your prayers and
get yourself prepared before the crash. This is the OS/2 airline.

The airport terminal is nice and colorful, with friendly stewards and
stewardesses, easy access to the plane, an uneventful takeoff...then
BOOM! the plane blows up without any warning whatsoever and you're dead.
This is the Windows airline.

Everyone marches out on the runway, say the password in unison, and form
the outline of an airplane. Then they all sit down and make a whooshing
sound like they're flying. This is the Windows NT airline.

Everyone brings one piece of the plane with them when they come to the
airport. They all go out on the runway and put the plane together piece
by piece, arguing constantly about what kind of plane they're building.
This is the Unix airline.
>>
Because JPEGs are more heavily compressed than other image formats, their information is more volatile and likely to expand at high speed through an unchecked buffer, poorly allocated resource or any other available system space. I'd guess you're probably losing image data through one of these means.

You see, when you load a JPEG into memory, the EXtra colour Information Format (EXIF) header is loaded into RAM in order to prepare the video prebuffer for the incoming high-speed flow of colour information from the uncorked JPEG. If your bus isn't ready for this information, the rapidly decompressing file information can flow through other parts of your system.

Ordinarily this isn't a problem: as a matter of fact, JPEG was designed for this sort of thing. Older computers couldn't handle the explosive power behind the fledgeling image decompression algorithm, so rather than fight it, image experts invented the Jampacked Picture Extraction and Gathering (JPEG) protocol. They cleverly decided to allow the image data to spray wherever it would, knowing that after the extraction phase would send raw data all over the inside of the computer, the gathering phase would locate it all and reassemble it into an image. With the advent of faster computers the delay between spray and collection is so small as to be unnoticeable, while newer and bigger video cards are more capable of withstanding the onslaught of colours.

Still, the primary weakness of this algorithm is the haphazard placement of decompressed data. There's just too much of it to channel through normal means, so any loss of data containment results in corrupted images. In your case, it would appear that you're losing image data through the empty hole where your goddamned shift key should be.
>>
Perl is like being molested by your uncle. There's something off about him, but everyone regards him very highly, so you trust him, and then on a family camping trip out at Montauk Point he takes advantage of you. Years later, you accept and acknowledge what happened, but you still refuse to believe that he's scarred you, because that would put him in control, not you, and the last thing you want is a molester in control of your life -- but your denial doesn't make it the truth. You want to believe that deep down inside, Perl is a good person, and you see that Perl has very redeeming qualities, but you sit down to try and program Perl and all you can think of is that camel's hard, throbbing cock.
>>
We don't need no indirection
We don't need no flow control
No data typing or declarations
Hey! did you leave the lists alone?
Chorus:
Oh No. It's just a pure LISP function call.

We don't need no compilation
We don't need no load control
No link edit for external bindings
Hey! did you leave that source alone?
(Chorus)

We don't need no side-effecting
We don't need no flow control
No global variables for execution
Hey! did you leave the args alone?
(Chorus)

We don't need no allocation
We don't need no special-nodes
No dark bit-flipping for debugging
Hey! did you leave those bits alone?
(Chorus)
-- "Another Glitch in the Call", a la Pink Floyd
>>
There is a moment each leap year, at exactly three minutes past three on the morning of February twenty-ninth. If you possess the courage, await that moment in darkened room, with no other present. At that moment, the darkness will deepen. If you were to hold you hand directly before your face, you would not see a thing. But you must not do so. No, for that would be to waste the moment. Instead you must reach out, into that impenetrable darkness.

And it will reach out to you.

An unseen hand will grasp yours. You must not flinch away, nor tighten your grasp. To do so will only slough away more of the decrepit flesh that covers it, and anger its unseen owner. Remain perfectly still, as the withered fingers move over your palm, tracing unknown patterns. Do not move an inch as it crawls slowly up your arm. And most of all, do not even breathe as it caresses your face, touching what cannot be seen.

Should you remain still through this, the hand will be withdrawn and a voice will speak, so close you can feel its breath on your face, smell the scent of decay it carries. It will ask you for one simple piece of information: your name. Answer truthfully. Answer truthfully, and the presence will retreat, leaving only a whisper in the air as the darkness lifts. "It is done."

From that day on, untold good fortune will be yours, and mysterious power. You will lack nothing, and have everything. But in a year, perhaps two, you will feel your skin begin to decay, and smell the sweet smell of death upon your breath...
>>
MY NAME IS 2CHAN
SON OF A BITCH 4CHAN
4CHAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT "MEMES"
DO YOU WANT "DESU"
4CHAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
MOOT IS A FUCKING MURDERER
FUCKING 4CHAN
>>
Social networking sites and message boards face the same regulatory burden as internet service providers (ISPs) in a new bill proposed by ex-US presidential candidate John McCain. McCain wants sites to report all child pornography to authorities.

Currently only ISPs have a duty to report suspected child pornography-related activity to the US National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. McCain's bill, though, extends that duty to social networking sites, and to all sites that carry message boards.

McCain's proposed law is mainly aimed at sex offenders, but contains the demands on social networking sites within it. It says that site operators who know of any activity relating to child pornography must "make a report of such facts or circumstances to the CyberTipline of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children."

McCain's proposed law says that it applies to any "social networking site, chat room, message board, or any other similar service using the internet."

The proposed law has been read twice by the Senate and must now be referred to a committee for discussion. It says that convicted sex offenders in the US will have to register their online identities with the authorities if new laws being proposed are passed.

If the bill became law it would create a significant extra regulatory burden on many sites, since a wide variety and large number of sites host message boards. The law would likely carry heavy penalties for site operators who did not notify authorities when offending material was posted
>>
To all pedophiles: Annoyed/depressed about being pedsecuted?, here's something to think about; most of the people in the world, i.e. your family, the guy walking down the street, your workmates HATE what you are. They'd happily kill a pedophile if they thought they could get away with it, maybe torture too. Bearing this in mind, do they deserve any better than you? - they have declared themselves by default as your adversaries - why not take the fight to them?
Here is a useful strategy - identify those around you who the above description fits - the ones who, on hearing of a child porn possessor, say stuff like "I hope he gets the broom-handle and razor treatment in jail". THEY ARE YOUR ENEMIES. Destroy them. Not all at once but in little ways, spread rumours, piss in their coffee, sugar their gas -- ANYTHING you can GET AWAY WITH. fight the antis
>>
I can't believe I'm doing this... but I need your advice, /b/.
I come home today to find 8 or 9 select images from my CP collection on my monitor. The really hardcore stuff. I'm sure some of you have seen the set of the 6 year old girl in the dog collar crying while she's molested. That kinda caliber of stuff.
I know I'm fucked. I never leave my PC on when I'm at work, and I certainly don't leave CP onscreen. I walk into the kitchen and my girlfriend is sitting at the table eating a sandwhich. This is it. I'm proper fucked.
"Hey" "So... are you into that kinda stuff?" no point denying the obvious "Yea... I mean... fuck I've never done anything to any kids or anything. I've never paid anyone. I... it's just the way I'm wired I guess. Shit I dunno..." "Huh... you know there's places where you can do stuff like that." "What?" She slides some travel brochures for thailand and the phillipines over the table. "Maybe we should think about somewhere else for vacation instead of new york this year."
She gets up, puts her plate in the sink, gives me a kiss on the cheek, and leaves for class.
This has to be a trick. She must be setting me up for the death penalty or something. God wouldn't let me be this happy. There's no way in hell I can have a pedo girlfriend.
Sadly... I'm in your hands, /b/.
>>
In my home country, this is Nara of Japan, american student

1. steal stuff everything

2. lying to policeman

3. spit to face when talking, mouth smell bad

4. don't have money, many american student, hole in cloths and dirty pants, old shoes

5. raping? jap girl because jap girl say american boy no thanks, very ugly and fat

6. very smell of food eating by american

7. very smell of body, no bath long time, sometime 10 days?

american=monkey same
>>
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku. I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, God Hand)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer for Square Enix!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
>>480547

Howdy /jp/, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my revolver every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the American and the British accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!
>>
>>480549

The wind blows. It is 7 in the morning, Ken-sama woke up to the cold morning. He got up, and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Ken-sama live in a traditional Japanese house, he only rent a room though. The old couple is nice enough to let him stay in their house.

Ken-sama grepped his kimono and wear it like a proper nihonjin, he walk to a window and smell the fresh nihonjin morning. “Ah, konbanwa anatas. What beautiful morning desu.” Ken-sama zoned out looking at the beach from his room. Ken-sama went downstairs to greet the old couple. “Ah, ohayou ojisan and obasan”. The old couple replied him with a warm smile and proceed with their breakfast while inviting Ken-sama.

Although Ken-sama can not understand them, he easily could read what the old couple is trying to say, he is born with this talent. “Arigato.” Ken-sama said, he then went upstairs to take a few things. He took a bokken and a katana, the katana is hidden in his kimono and the bokken is on his obi, this is to avoid being arrested by authorities as he was warned last time. Ken-sama will be going on his usual morning walk to sightseeing the glorious nihonjin country. “Itadakimasu obasan and ojisan”, they gave him a mixed smile and a slightly confused expression.

Ken-sama reached the park near the beach, he like to watch kids playing as it is a something that can warm his pure heart. Suddenly, a sudden tremor. No, it’s more terrifying than that, it’s an earthquake, a huge one. The ground was shaking and beginning to crack, Ken-sama look at the children, they were running away terrified, “minna san! do not run around! Stay in place!”
>>
>>480550
The kids couldn’t understand what he was saying, he gestured what he was trying to say, he ordered the kids to stay in the middle of the park as it is too dangerous. But that was Ken-sama’s mistake, he look at the beach from afar. It was huge, a tsunami is coming. Ken-sama widened his eyes and look at the children and yelled every Japanese word he knew “Arigatou gozaimasu! Gomenasai! Run away minna-san!”

The children ran away, the wave is coming, it was at least 100ft tall. Ken-sama was ashamed with himself, he should have anticipated this, if he did the children would be far away by now. “sumimasen mina-san, it was my mistake”, he took his hidden katana and dual wield with the bokken and katana. As he ran towards the tsunami trying to stop it, he uttered his last words. “Arigatou obasan, ojisan. For taking care of me” The wave rise even higher. A shout is heard; “Nippon banzai!”.
>>
>>480552

He opens his eyes.

His surroundings are a murky green, light enough to see the color, yet dark enough to have no idea as to my location. The warmth slowly creeps back into his arms, and the gentle caress of his surroundings begin to embrace him.

His pupils dilate. He is underwater. Rust clings to a nearby metal frame, and he seeks around to find its source. As he swims, his kimono flutters gracefully as if a deer were to silently frolic among the meadows in the Summer. The light becomes sharper, enough to make out the rusted metal frame of a set of swings. He gasps briefly as his memories come rushing back, like the very torrent of water that claimed him. Water floods into his mouth as he splutters, but then finds no difficulty breathing; He is quite comfortable underwater. Except for his memories.

He remembered the overcast day and the cold breeze of the morning wind beckoning him into wakefulness, the warm smiles of the elderly couple downstairs, warmly eating their breakfast. Looking back, he could feel the tension in the air. It was cloying, nature's destructive force, beautiful and deadly like that of a venomous spider spinning its silken web, only to devour the flesh of those that would seek its beauty.

He notices another structure some distance away, the rotting timber of a park bench where he once rested on a morning walk. His heart feels light, before it is torn to pieces.

Caught under the bench is a body. The corpse of a child, dressed in white with pastel yellows and pinks. She is missing one shoe, and her hair is buoyed in an unnatural manner by the murky green water. He chokes back a strangled sob as the green of the water, in his eyes, is tinged red by the fury that he now holds in his heart. He recalls the screams of the children as they fled, the girl he now sees not knowing what to do and staring up with an innocent fear at the looming wave, one sock pushed down and her pastel pink skirt muddied from playing on that cold morning.
>>
>>480554
He gives a whimper as warm tears course freely down his face, the memory of her yellow jumper being torn from her frail body as the waters enveloped her. Where the rush of the primordial water did not cut the peaceful air of the morning, the screams did. Her chestnut hair flailed wildly around as she was taken by nature, torn from the peaceful, happy life she once knew.

He splutters as his vision returns to normal, though he still holds the fury, burning in his heart. His will that of iron, he forces himself to the surface, overcoming the pain of movement, hellbent on the drive to hold his promise he made to the children when he set off to defend the peaceful shores of Japan against the tsunami.

A stone memorial stands at the edge of the water he pulls himself from. His body screams at him to stop, but he refuses to listen. He is fueled by a different material now. He observes the memorial, its writings etched in the ancient Japanese language, apart from one word at the bottom of a long list. He shuts his eyes before he can read it, knowing the pain of such a title is too much to bear.

Petals and offerings litter the ground, sometimes being carried off on the breeze to places unknown. A newspaper flies past, striking the monument and coming to rest as the wind dies down. He kneels to observe the front-page picture, a man with a silly hat a glass of beer embracing another man, a gaijin, with a large nose. The photograph is captioned 'ZUN と moot'.

His scream tears itself from his throat, the agony too much to bear. He takes one final glance at the September 28th newspaper before grasping his katana and bokken and charging over the waters, his movement too fast to disturb the silently violent force of nature.

"I knew it was you moot!" he shouts as the water kicks up around his sandled feet. "I'm coming for you and I will have my vengeance!"
>>
Becoming Japanese for real

I hate weeaboos. I don't conisder myself a weeaboo, I'm actually Japanese for real, well almost. I will be when I live in Japan though. Right now I'm studying japanese, japanese history and I'm following Bushido, the way of the warrior. This is why I hate weeaboos that know 5 words in japanese and use them all the time, kawaai baka DESU NE MOTHERFUCKER. I'm actually trying to become Japanese for real unlike all these faker wees. FUCK YOU WEEABOOS

So my question is, how good are my chances of becoming Japanese for real?

Becoming Nigra for real

I hate niggers. I don't conisder myself a nigger, I'm actually black for real, well almost. I will be when I live in Oakland though. Right now I'm studying ebonics, robbery and I'm following Looting, the way of the nigra. This is why I hate niggers that know 5 gang signs and use them all the time, West side bloods ghettos motherFUCKERS. I'm actually trying to become black for real unlike all these faker nigras. FUCK YOU NIGGERS

So my question is, how good are my chances of becoming black for real?
>>
4chan level otaku

I'm a 4chan level otaku. I don't talk with you chumps in anime club, I don't read your "anime magazine" with new releases I saw two years ago. I don't need to go to a club full of fat smelly people to watch Full Metal Alchemist all over again. I've got fuckin' live feed torrents of the newest animes you haven't even hear of, and figures from said anime being shipped to my house so I can masturbate on them. Go read your "yowie" on fanfiction.net, I'm downloading loli dojinshi and reading the fucking raws.
You keep wearing your naruto headbands and shit, socializing with your weeaboo friends. I'll be walking by, Anonymous. You'll never know that the master of anime had passed you by, because I suppress my power level.

2channel level otaku

You're a 4chan level otaku, you say? Hrmph. I am a 2channel level otaku, and you are as far beneath me as narutards are beneath you. Think you're pretty hot with your torrents? My satellite dish is pulling down the latest shows while they air from motherfucking SPACE. By the time you even see the OP I've already fapped and smoked a cigarette. And the latest moeblob you fell in love with this season? Three years ago I played the game the show's based, got the secret harem ending, and came on her face. And her friends' faces. All at the same time. Twice. You keep waiting for your precious torrents. I'll be standing in line at Comiket, getting the real deal from the artist himself.
>>
>>480561
gaia level otaku ^_^

I'm a Gaia level otaku ^_^. I don't have to watch my anime from the TV. I buy the newest DVDs the day they are released and go to my sugoi anime club to watch it with my cool friends. The hot new series that begins to air next month? I knew about it a month ago from my secret source and already talked with the guys about how kawaii the lead girl will be. Go read the first volume of Inuyasha, I already know all the places in the internet where I can read hot fanfics of my fav bishies.

You keep thinking anime characters speak English and shit, I'll be wearing my Naruto headband and learning to speak Japanese so I can move to Japan when I graduate from high school. ^_^

mangaka level otaku

You're a 2ch level otaku, you say? Hrmph. I am a mangaka level otaku, and you are as far beneath me as 4chan level otaku are beneath you. Think you're pretty hot with your bookstores? My pen is dishing out the latest stories while I think them up with my BRAIN. By the time you even crack the binding I've already signed a contract for the next one. And that h-game you played three years ago? I made my wife dress up as the lead and had sex with her for inspiration when I co-wrote it. I still have the manuscript for the bondage scene you'll never see. You keep waiting for your precious bookdealers. I'll be sitting in my studio apartment, making the real deal with my own hands.
>>
Omg hai ^___^ I’m Ai-san and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>>
"Does master want Suiseiseki to give him a footrub-desu?" she purred.
"No thank you," I said. "I'm rather tired. You should retire to your box."
"But master-sama, Suiseiseki doesn't like her box-desu! I want to sleep in master-sama's bed-desu!"
"Not tonight. You'll do as you're told."
"Why doesn't master-sama have real girls in his bed?"
"What?!"
"Is master-sama's penis too small for real girls?"
"Why aren't you saying desu?"
"Does he have to use dolls instead?"
"SAY DESU! SUISEISEKI FINISHES HER SENTENCES WITH DESU!"
"Master-sama showed Suiseiseki his penis once."
"DESU! MASTER-SAMA SHOWED SUISEISEKI HIS PENIS ONCE DESU!"
"It was too small even for dolls."
"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU'RE NOT SUISEISEKI!"

With my right hand I snatched a pair of scissors from my desk and mashed them continually into her face. Her little body was smashed into kindling but I did not stop. Until her screams began to sound a bit like my voice, and I remembered that dolls did not scream, and they did not bleed. Suddenly there was feeling in my left hand for the first time in weeks. I lifted it out of the doll's wreckage, covered in splinters and dripping from scissored wounds. How long had my hand been inside there? How long had I been inside here, alone in my one-room apartment, talking to myself, going mad?

The bolt scraped rust from the latch as I stepped outside. My eyes hurt, god the horizon ... it was a deal larger than 19 inches diagonally. But after five steps my breath quickened and my chest tightened and I turned back. Enough for today. Tomorrow I would try for six. A distant memory told me that when I reached two hundred and eighty, I would make it to the bus stop. And then I'd be free of this apartment, of this prison. And then there'd be nowhere in the world I couldn't go.

Least of all the refunds counter at Moemart in Akihabara. For fuck's sake. Suiseiseki finishes her sentences with desu.
>>
/b/, I seek your wisdom.

I'm in anime club at my college (I'll avoid saying which to avoid someone finding out who this is), and it was a weekly meeting as to what we wanted to watch on Thursday, our next club meeting. Being the otaku that I am, I suggest that we watch The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. The whole club doesn't know what I'm talking about and goes on to talk about some stupid shit like Brain Powerd and Gunslinger Girl. I was enraged that they wouldn't even consider, if I may say so, the greatest anime of the past millennium, so I threw a punch at one of them and broke their glasses. I wanted Haruhi, and they wouldn't fucking show it. It serves him right; he smelled bad and always misused Japanese words. I was born in Japan and lived there until I was two, and here this fat fuck is spouting out horrible Japanese. I was pissed.

After I punched him, he looked as if he was going to cry. Serves him right. He fought back, and I think he fucking broke my nose in the process. What gave him the right to do that? Being too enraged to care, I attacked back and grabbed his neck tightly. I strangled him and drained every inch of life out of him. When I finished shaking him, I noticed he was dead. I panicked, locked the door, closed the windows, put up the blinds, and turned off the lights in the room.

So here I am, in the clubroom, after hours. I just recently covered from the shock, and I decided to post here because I'm frightened. What should I do? HELP!

(I couldn't find a really relevant image on Google image search so I'm using this, since my [former] club president's laptop which I'm using only has a bunch of xxxHOLiC hentai.)
>>
Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brought a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..." "MUDKIPS? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS." "O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could say 'if you were a mudkips') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and..."

Before I finished the sentance, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violently humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needless to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back out two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd around him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.
>>
/wsr/ing angry shinji eva pasta
>>
>>480570

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were all shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling, "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do you like Mudkips?
>>
(´・ω・)つ(・(・Kneading tits
>>
>>480571
( ´・ω・)Sorry~, I don't have it.
( ・∀・) I'm sure someone else does!
>>
>>480571
SHINJI WAS IN ERROR TO TRY AND SAVE REI FROM BEING ANGEL CHOW

THIS ERROR CAUSED THE NEAR END OF THE WORLD

SHINJI ENTERED WHAT IS BASICALLY A 14 YEAR COMA

WHEN HE WAKES UP, EVERYONE IS VENTING 14 YEARS OF FRUSTRATION TOWARDS HIM BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE BESIDES HIM ARE AT FAULT BUT HIM WAKING UP JUST REAWAKENED OLD WOUNDS

REI Q SHOWS UP AND SNAGS HIM FOR GENDO BEFORE PEOPLE HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO MELLOW OUT AND ACTUALLY EXPLAIN SHIT

SHINJI RETURNS "HOME" TO FIND HIS FATHER STILL VIEWS HIM THE SAME WAY.

HE ENCOUNTERS A VERY FRIENDLY ALBINO HOMOSEXUAL BUT PURSUES REI Q BECAUSE HE THINKS SHE'S REI II

HE LEARNS THAT REI Q ISN'T REI II AND THAT REI II IS PROBABLY GONE FOR GOOD

HE ALSO LEARNS THAT REI IS A CLONE OF HIS MOM

FRIENDLY ALBINO HOMOSEXUAL TRIES TO GET HIM TO CONFRONT HIS MISTAKES BUT ALSO OFFERS A WAY TO FIX EVERYTHING

TOO BAD GENDO WAS A STEP AHEAD OF EVERYONE AND BAMBOOZLED SHINJI INTO STARTING THE END OF THE WORLD DESPITE THE PROTESTS OF THE FRIENDLY ALBINO HOMOSEXUAL AND ASUKA.

FRIENDLY ALBINO HOMOSEXUAL KILLS HIMSELF TO STOP SHINJI'S MISTAKE AND SHINJI RETREATS INTO THE DEPTHS OF HIS MIND BECAUSE HE'S STUCK IN THE AWFUL HELLISH EARTH HE'S HAD A HAND IN CREATING

HOPEFULLY ASUKA WILL GET OVERSELF AND ACTUALLY HELP HIM ADJUST AGAIN BEFORE SHE BITES THE DUST
>>
>>480615
not bad but i'm talking about the one with the red screaming shinji image and the all caps 'neon genesis evangelion is a postmodern masterpiece that you could only understand properly if you've seen persona' or something like that
>>
Johnny Walker Second Harvest
>>
i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.