[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it too late for /mu/ to get more active moderation? The board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1448721680321.gif (414 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1448721680321.gif
414 KB, 520x520
Is it too late for /mu/ to get more active moderation? The board is dying rapidly. Stale memeposters from /tv/, /v/, and /r9k/ are driving the quality down lower and lower still with every passing day and it is kind of depressing to watch.

I feel like more vigilance from the staff would easily curb this, or at least make it so the same bait threads don't pop up literally every day.

Or is the truth that we've been forsaken?
>>
Ehh, you reap what you sow.
I browsed /mu/ back in 2012 and I remember a lot of you complaints that feel threads weren't allowed anymore.
>>
>>471184
Yeah, it was something, watching some interesting people, troubled youth, getting fucked by life and asking advise or sympathy where there was people understands them.it was Not remotely like r9k today where it's just filled with human trash and dumb ugly losers wanting gf
>>471156
Seriously, i stopped browsing so frequently around 2014 but since then, especially from 2015, it's pretty easy to tell how low it's fallen.

Rym is not bad but you know how it is, you want it to be just like good old times, /mu/ was pretty good just a few year back, wonder why the fuck did this happen.
>>
Moderation can't magically summon good /mu/ posters
>>
Make good threads or gtfo
>>
When /mu/ had good moderation, the entire board was shitty tripfags trolling everyone like clt and hampus.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.