[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I supposed to do if someone keeps posting personal information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1381982090958.jpg (11 KB, 184x171) Image search: [Google]
1381982090958.jpg
11 KB, 184x171
What am I supposed to do if someone keeps posting personal information about me and other people and mods keep ignoring the reports? It's been going on for months.

Isn't it a violation of Global Rule 4?
>>
Keep reporting it, send a shitload of e-mails, and tweet the 4chan Twitter account.
>>
>>467876
Tweeting seems incredibly autistic to me, but I might make a new account to spam them if it's any help.

Reports are constantly ignored and I've even been warned for report abuse. I'm not kidding here, they're blatant shitposts that go way beyond off-topic and include retarded writing like xDDD and shit. Still warned.

E-mails where? I tried writing on feedback and the service was broken, the rest of the mails I found were about the captcha and other shit.
>>
>>467872
>coming to 4chan with easily obtainable information about yourself.
Oh how things have changed... Serves you right, next time you will learn how to disconnect your personal life from your virtual one.

Moot is dead! Long Live Hiro!

Petition to remove Global Rule 4.:

>"4. will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-4chan) raids is also not permitted."

Anonymous must be stopped by all means necessary. We created them and look at what they've become.
It is time we take back what's ours and shit all over it!
No one in their right mind would want to use it for SJW movement after we're done with it.

Vote Nigga: http://strawpoll.me/7083251
--------------------------------------------------
!!!RAWR, LET'S BE COMPLETE FAGGOTS AND SPAM THIS PASTA ALLOVER THE PLACE!!!
>>
>>467881
>implying I brought any information
The anon that posts it apparently found a bunch of people that are relevant to the content of the threads and keeps spamming their social media accounts all the time. I happen to be included in them, and while it doesn't really affect me, it rustles me that mods keep ignoring it despite being a rule violation.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-14-21-13-54.png (94 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-14-21-13-54.png
94 KB, 480x854
I would email every on of pic related.
>>
>>467887
But all of these are irrelevant to my query and they'll most likely ignore the message. I know it's far fetched, but why not have mods do their job instead?
>>
>>467872
send /feedback.

4chan.org/feedback
>>
File: photo1435181233837.jpg (201 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
photo1435181233837.jpg
201 KB, 640x464
>>467872
If he's violating any privacy laws, you could theoretically file a John Doe lawsuit against the person, subpoena 4chan for his IP address, then subpoena the ISP for his identity.

You don't actually have to go through with the lawsuit, but I'm pretty sure getting service of process at his door will change his attitude real quick.
>>
Where is it being posted? If it's anywhere but /b/, who cares.
>>
>>469633
Sounds like kids obsessing over social media so it's probably /v/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.