[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are shitpost threads always the best threads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: 7a4.png (249 KB, 1063x757) Image search: [Google]
7a4.png
249 KB, 1063x757
Why are shitpost threads always the best threads?
>>
>>590891
You'll have to look deep inside to answer why your favorite threads are shitpost threads.
>>
>>590891
They're the ones with the least amount of pretentiousness. It's just people trying to blow off steam on the internet and have a laugh.
>>
>>590891
Because you don't actually like the subjects of your most visited boards, or you have a very passive interest in them.
>>
>>591214
It's precisely because I'm deeply interested in the topics associated with the boards I visit that I don't bother having serious discussions. Shitposting for laffs is the only thing one can do when surrounded by underage autists.
>>
>>591367
>Shitposting for laffs is the only thing one can do when surrounded by underage autists.
That's probably what the other shitposters are thinking as well. "Most of them are dumbasses so I should be a dumbass too".
Maybe it's mostly a stereotype that people need to shake themselves loose from.
>>
Because people in those threads actually treat each other like human-beings, and not objects to subjugate.
>>
>>591381
What's your definition of a "human-being?"
>>
>>590891
Coz theyre fun.
>>
>>591386
What kind of question is that?
>>
>>590891
Because all media right now sucks and the main draw of 4chan is 4chan itself, not talking about other boring shit.
>>
>>591402
What kind of statement is "shitposters actually treat each other like human beings?" There's a reason trolling started being called shitposting; it's done out of pure malice and disdain for the mods now, rather than to exercise your bullshitting abilities. People shitpost here because they know everyone else hates it, not the other way around.
>>
>>590891
Because people in them don't care, so they just let loose and have fun which results in them taking various interesting turns. Most of 4chan was built on 'shitposting' threads in the first place.
>>
You are a low quality user that views 4chan as a place for shitposting while you spend most of your time on social media.
How do I know this?
Because filename indicates the image is from KnowYourMeme. I'm sure it's some retarded meme like "smug anime girl", right?
Shitpost threads are good for you because you are a shit member of the community.
>>
>>591465
And youre a sad, sad loser who comes to 4chan for good community and content. You could try other sites with accountability and actual moderation, but youd just get butthurt and whiney about it. Im sorry you cant have fun, but fuck right off and let others have fun. Your autism makes you a low quality human being. Getting told this hard probably really hurt your ego, i understand, why dont you take a few days off from hating yourself and try something different. You might enjoy it. Wouldnt that be nice? For the first time in what i imagine is years and years of fat, sweaty loneliness, youmight actually smile.
>>
File: 1396749957226.jpg (59 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1396749957226.jpg
59 KB, 600x604
>>591467
You realize literally everything you just said could be applied to you as well?
>>
>>591465
Classic know your meme! honestly you gotta start somewhere personally I also start with lolcats at icanhascheezburger like when you had a profile for you cat and you actually had a hamburger method for voting even before their was icanhazhotdogz.now then where do you meme from their? When cheeze loses and like must memes gets boring (who doesn't fucking now cringe at things that used to have their place like copypasta? -which was always shit but like mang at least we had something- ?) place like un-funnyjunk which is now and was cancer eternally unlike icanhascheezburger which was actually something back in the day(but is now next to if not facebook) as was know your meme till around 2013 or 14 when tumblr started to get at, and get at it they did fucked it right up what was I on about anyway. oh yes answer question I already know the answer too because I'm being cringe might as well go full cringe amiright anywho~ back to it (fuck I actually forgot gotta re-read -this is a hell of c-c-combo breaker "shitpost"-) well the next place you move is a more direct meme website right? some go straight to 4Chan, I personally didn't catch wind of the website till like 2008 and didn't actually get into it till later (I might hit this point harder down the line of this cancer I'm bubbling and brewing) or do they go to blogspot/ign/gaia/cancer god forgive. Or YouTube which back in the day had some meme's. Still does I guess but they are few and farther between then most memestreams. Or alternatively do they do what I did and find encyclopedia dramatica! Their is of course other roads down this shit covered wild ride. Like Ebaumsworld which is now cancer. I never dug that place anyway. Now you've probably stopped reading after like a line or two or its to far down the list (not on this new fresh board) You've start barely skimming like you, me, and auntie sue do Well hopefully I've got at least one person who will read all the way!
>>
File: oh-god-why.png (80 KB, 1067x1024) Image search: [Google]
oh-god-why.png
80 KB, 1067x1024
>>591465
>>591564
cont'd rather you want it or not cause i sure as hell ain't stoppin now. no ragrets! Anywho back to it again probably thrice soon. ED is a great place for young meme cadets, as well as those who one day hope to be a jaded faggot, that don't even liek teh term meme. However this is where all the classic meme's rest.now what is ED For ED is for those who no longer like meme's of the now -or some shit like that- to waste their time reminisce about the times when meme was not synonym with cringe, or lacked a "deeper connection" to what was once a more fringe community. I mean even the almighty fourchan isn't fringe anymore. When I first heard some Irl (fuck initialism) friends talk about it. I know weren't part of "deeper internet culture"(cancer) [reeeeee's externally].I knew the levy was dry. I acted swiftly by deleted my 4chan account followed by system32. A good chunk of time passed I stopped coming here but "once you're here you're here forever." So I have come back to find the same shit as always honestly I was nostalgic for a time when I only knew about this culture from what felt like a time begone. However all those feelings's i had when i left are now back and that is ultimately more comfortable. During my absence I moved on to other Chans for a longer time then I had stopped any other of my hobbies (hobby is what it is I feel that will be contested) maybe two or three years. Where did I move well i'd feel like i'd be violating all reasons I left here in the first place but I know this wont get many internet points It's not a very popular board and it's slow moving so I guess ill violate that little bit of whatever part of me is jaded that I put some much of my whiteknite's honor into but i found a untainted or less so tainted Uboachan and Desuchan. I'm sure if anything you can use æ to find out like a good little societal trash heep. btdubs why is it that rage comics died? Because we have killed them -for the better- yes us right here!
>>
File: the lovers the dreamers and I.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
the lovers the dreamers and I.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Man this shit is b-a-n-a-n-a-s why have I devoted time to this. Anywho thrice get btw (poorly meme'd like all of this post -at this point article-) there's a lot of places that still hold the onto that fridge "internet culture" which I believe is what you are chastising him for.. When what have you done? why haven't you injected more teh internetz? Are you not showing us you power levels? I mean at this point you should be able to tell I'm pretty fucking deep in this shit or at -least comparatively- the very least I have autism the likes of which you have never seen. On ED I've read and, reread, most of the copypasta that shit storm of a website had to offer at the time of 2014 or so. I'm getting a little too busy to meme as much as I did when I was strictly down with the sickness. what was I on about -oh yes- you chastising someone for starting a shitposting thread! Dudder! you gotta realize that all of these things have their place! Eventually you will come to envy this simpler time. However wherever your keyboard and mouse take you will realize that this was actually the only good thing that this website offers.Their was a time when I though "lol" was cancer and that "BTW" or "btdubs", which I still think it is but I've used unironically in conversations is cancer. Their was a time I couldn't have posted this with out feeling more shame then the most shameful moment in my afk life! See initialism equal cancer. Not because of the content, but the fact that I was too Jaded! -lack of prewrite too- (if you couldn't tell i'm not only autistic! but mentally handicapped as well! It has taken me a while to write this out and it has sent me back on a journey. A journey through the browser history of my heart. What I have and have not internalized through my many years of lurking then posting and then lurking moar till now! When I use stale memes and bring back dead things that are not entirely forgot from both outside of 4chan and inside of fourchan. Rip ol' dirty bastard
>>
File: smugdere.jpg (3 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
smugdere.jpg
3 KB, 125x112
>>591465
Anywho cont'd as I'm into deep and sleep is for the weak. Now one thing I know about is Cancer and what does cancer do class? Thats right it will spread, it will evolve, and it will kill its host! One day you WILL just sort of fizzle out. This fad and move onto the next one like how "lol" came to be teh norm and no one use soup any more. Or hell this "kek" fad which I still have yet to adopt. Or the even new things that have yet to make their way here. You WILL remember fondly these shitty, shitty, days of "shitposting". I bet you'll even remember a few of the post you made. I remember the first post I made on this here website. It was just a simple "yes" I remember the first thread I made which wasn't archived thank god. a side note -like this isn't long enough- aren't archives sort of the antithesis of 4chan. Honestly the only good archives are direct screenshots. Passed down like old African folk stories,not this auto archived shit that is ruining the sort of "old internet culture thing" What the fuck am I doing with my time I've spent maybe a hour by the time this is fully shit out. This fucking piece of shit confession of my autism and mental retardation! Back to the point aH whatever point. I cant make heads or tails of where I am or where I was/am going? however I've realised something from all of this honest to god shitposting that has been done, right now, on a keyboard at like 5am, when I have work at like 7. Like most i need to pay bills and living ain't easy neither is any form of none forum fun. I'm gonna end it with no point being made. no conclusion being drawn, and honestly this is how things should be. This is a shitposting after all. I think the time has come for me to bid farewell, this has been building in me. It has taken me a few years to finally work up to this level of social retardation. To type all this shit! I've read so many of these & I had yet to contribute anything, so now is my time! An old meme's always dies.
>>
>>591564
>>591565
>>591569
>>591588
Why are you writing all this?
>>
>>591564
>>591565
>>591569
>>591588
TL:DR I am mentally handicapped n' have the autism. The internet changes and what you onces found funny or underground will be cringy and unfunny. and for all of you have made it this far honestly what are you doing with your live I mean sure I wrote it but dude waha are you doing with your life?
>>
File: 1465627927882.jpg (58 KB, 600x529) Image search: [Google]
1465627927882.jpg
58 KB, 600x529
>>590891
Not shitposting IRL
>>
>>591601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XM523hq1xeQ
>>
>>591602
forget vid
>>
laughing at autistic people who take 4chan seriously is pretty funny

thats why i like to shitpost
>>
File: rwhitegoose.webm (1011 KB, 334x244) Image search: [Google]
rwhitegoose.webm
1011 KB, 334x244
It's so dumb, dude. It's so-- this fucking board, I tell you. How many hours of my life have I wasted shitposting on this fucking piece of shit goddamn site, just to get (You)'s and feel good about myself? It's a fucking joke. That's the only reason people shitpost, really. It's so I can, like, get attention. Cause, like, yo, no one that fucking shitposts is a fucking millionaire, you know, fucking hot bitches and like doing actually important things in life. Everyone who shitposts is a degenerate and getting replies is the only way they can feel good about themselves. Like, how many hours of my life have I wasted doing that bullshit? It's so stupid. It's fucking pathetic. All I fucking do is waste my life away trying to get (You)'s for a temporary god damn high, which will last fucking, you know, a minute or so until it goes away, and Anon exposes me for the world record baiter I am. Fucking hell, dude. It's a complete joke. Shitposting is the most degenerate act men has ever come up with.

Well, it's fucking true. It's fucking true. The only reason we shitpost is cause we're too pathetic to accomplish anything else decent in life. So we fucking shitpost, because it gives us this temporary feeling of like "Oh my god I'm good! I'm the best in the world at this thing hardly anyone else does". That's all it is, really. It's a-- we're all a fucking joke. Yo, we-- we masquerade around 4chan like "Ha ha we're so cool making a million memes for cancer", you know, "Aren't we fucking special?". Nah, we're just a fucking pile of god damn losers. That's all we are. It's ridiculous. People thinking shitposting is cool is the biggest goddamn meme on the planet.
>>
>>591672
self projecting much mate go an hero that might solve all your problems
>>
>>591683
GOT EM
>>
File: CSkq9yKU8AAoNmx.jpg (68 KB, 777x1024) Image search: [Google]
CSkq9yKU8AAoNmx.jpg
68 KB, 777x1024
>>591683
Nah, Anon I'm telling the truth. Let's be real. Everyone knows it, people are just too afraid to say it.
It's the absolute truth. It really is you know. And we can pretend we're not, you know, "oh we fucking spread memes, we make entertainment, we do it for free" whatever but, at the end of the day it's the truth.

You know, I just exposed all of shitposting. It's a thing we do to waste time to feel good about ourselves, that's it.
>>
>>591695
waste is subjective.

What you do in life is your choice. Living it up onto someones set of standards is sure a dire way to be miserable when you don't reach their expectations.

Sure you don't want to live stream? Bring some life to 4chan again
>>
>>591695
It's something that you do to waste time and feel good about yourself, that's why that guy said you were projecting. When you claim that everyone does something for one reason but that's actually the reason you do everything, that's a form of projecting. i know why i post here, and it's not for attention.
>>
>>591704
Why do you shitpost then? Shitpost, not post.
>>
>>591467
Looks like I was right on the mark, huh?
>>
>>591672
Yes, most shitposts are just for getting attention. The people who do it are like children who see any form of acknowledgement as a good thing. Whether it's positive or negative, it's the raw attention that they crave.
>>
>>591700
>Sure you don't want to live stream?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b56N17d4WnM

:^)
>>
>>591467
>And youre a sad, sad loser who comes to 4chan for good community and content.

Found the shitposter.
>>
>>592330
Found the "found the somethingsomething" poster.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.