[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this fucking shit. I was banned from /int/ for posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: thanks sunshine.png (154 KB, 950x434) Image search: [Google]
thanks sunshine.png
154 KB, 950x434
Look at this fucking shit.
I was banned from /int/ for posting a smug reaction face. What the fuck. I'm not even appealing a ban I'm just showing this is fucking pathetic. A 3 fucking day ban for a smug reaction face. What the fuck.
>>
>>588497
Man, that's some tough luck.
>>
>>588497
Sucks. Better luck next time, Anon. Take these three days to consider how important /int/ is to you and whether or not you should go back after that time.
>>
Weebs BTFO
MODS = GODS
>>
>>588497
You were banned for shitposting
>>
It literally is pointing out that your image did not pertain to the discussion.
Next time don't be a weeb.
>>
>>588497
Nice IP you fucking idiot.
Also shit sucks, /int/ is going down in flames right.
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 238x231
>>588508
>b& for shitposting
>on /int/
>>
Good

I fucking hate Netherlands posters you're all so goddamn rude and you always talk shit about americans
>>
>>588497
Good
>>
>>588525
This, non-americans should all be banned from /int/ desu.
>>
>>588497
>I got banned for making a shitty, useless post guys what the fuck????
How surprising! Let's hope God's retribution makes it permanent when global warming eventually sinks your "country" into the sea.
>>
>>588497
>>588518
>posting an infantile cartoon
enjoy your ban
>>
i've been banned multiple times from /int/ for:
>posting any anime image regardless of the content or lack of content in my posts
>saging "Easter?" threads
>for no reason at all
the one nice thing i can say about the /int/ mod is that he only bans you from /int/ and not all boards like the other mods do.
>>
kek only nederdradders are getting btfo'd. Nothing happening in my general
>>
File: 1458146240155.jpg (99 KB, 750x561) Image search: [Google]
1458146240155.jpg
99 KB, 750x561
>>588507
>>588508
>>588509
>>588598
>>588601
>being this much of a newshit
holy shit, for how many minutes have you been here that you don't understand what a smug anime face is?
>>
>>588621
If you post an infantile cartoon on 4chan, you will soon enjoy a ban.
>>
File: say_desu.png (442 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
say_desu.png
442 KB, 600x458
>>588633
>infantile cartoons are not allowed on 4chan
you sure?
>>
>>588621
You tell me. Why did the mod ban you? And what recourse do you have aside breaking the rules?
>>
>>588621
>but it's BOARD CULTURE you fucking NEWFAG!!!!!
Cancer.
>>
>>588779
>smug anime faces are board culture
>saying cancer
It's your first fucking day here
>>
>>588621
Heres your attention.
>>
>>588612
It's clearly a janitor as generally every other board is fine with it and /int/ itself is fine with it, just he isn't because he's some cancerous piece of shit who seems to transparently not even know how /int/ rolls, or if he does know he is trying to force his own rules on it which is explicitly not what they are supposed to do. If he targets anime for off topic but not the pepe/wojak shit and the reams of posts clearly not topical to the international culture or so-called "respectful" of it as per rules, he's a fucking joke.
>>
>>588787
For that matter, anime in of itself is international for probably 99% of the board users. They are not themselves Japanese and have an interest in a well known corner of Japanese culture. It's international as fuck. You know the types who hate anime on principle? They often will say things like you're betraying Western culture for it etc. To hate anime just because of how not Western it is is absolutely totally not the kind of person who should be a neutral arbitrator on /int/ because he clearly oozes bias through his actions. What a faggot.
>>
>>588787
I highly suspect it's a redditor plant. They fucking love /int/ because it is similar to a popular subreddit, and they love "epic memes" they recognize and still at this moment beat to death despite their being close to a decade worn out, like pepe. A redditor wouldn't like all these anime faces floating around because "noo that's not an epic meme I'm embarrassed to post this on /r4chan" so he'd be really against them.

By targeting those faces but leaving all the actual garbage out on display that needs removal 10x more, he's making the board reddit-screencap-friendly. Literally he is doing that. He probably thinks the easter spam is hilarious and makes for good caps and doesn't care that it destroys most of the board because he doesn't actually feel empathy for the board because he is actually a redditor. It is all making so much sense now.
>>
>>588497
yeah fuck /int/ mods

I got banned 3 days for making a thread:

>be greek
>get shot

whatever mod faggot gets buttblasted about his country bans you
>>
>>588497
new janny is a redditor

4chan is dying
>>
>>588612
Posting in Easter threads at all should be banworthy. And for all the legitimate complaints about bans over anime images there are people like OP who think any trash post is OK just because they attached a Chinese cartoon face to it.
>>
>>588621
It's lazy shitposting by retards who want to have their obnoxious opinion seen without putting in any effort in the process.
You faggots are just as unwelcome on /a/ as you are on /int/.
>>
>>588823
One of the most well known current mods, Troid, is a redditor and a horsefucker. If you consider that a sign of a dying site then it died years ago.
>>
>>588497
That's bullshit. The Easter spammer gets 3 day bans for flooding the board, for fucks sake.
>>
>>588497

read this >>576899

There's a new jan/mod that hates anime
>>
I also have noticed random bannings and warnings from the new Janny, for example he was deleting all new /brit/ threads made after the 400 post limit whose editions weren't explicitly about British culture. Eventually someone posted a Lion and said "British culture edition" and he let that one live after the thread was on 500+ replies and approx 8 attempts had been made to make a new thread.

By the next thread he was gone and people were back to posting OPs with whatever image he wanted. I complained in the thread and he then gave me numerous warnings for posting pictures of slags in the thread.

All around ruined my /brit/ experience that day 2bh and he was clearly getting enjoyment out of winding us up. I can see the funny side but it's not something I'd expect from 4chan and as others have pointed in this thread out he seems to just enjoy abusing his power for personal amusement.
>>
>>589696
He did the right thing, /brit/ is not supposed to exist. Move it to /r9k/ or /b/ or reddit, it has nothing to do with /int/.
>>
>>589696
good he did the right thing, stop being such a cancerous facebook fag.
>>
>>588621
nice twingo, shitty blog
>>
>>589789
>>589961
How does a thread for British culture not have anything to do with /int/?

The entire website is for Americas homogeny, that little island is where we can post British slags and post shitty grime from London.

Besides, you're missing the point: the Janny abused his power.
>>
>>589676
So what. 85% of 4chan hates anime.
>>
>>590193
It's not about British culture, everyone knows that. Just look at the last posts on /brit/ right now: sport, David Cameron, gfs/feelings, children names. Every general is mostly off-topic and shitposting but at least some of them are useful occasionally. For instance there's an American guy who is learning Italian and has been practicing it on /ita/ for a long time (and there are also other two who come occasionally for the same reason), as much as I hate that shitty general. This can't happen in English-speaking generals of course. I know he's abusing his power but I still believe he did the right thing in this case.
>>
>>588518
This is how you realize the mod has literally nothing to do with /int/
Pretty much the only thing that makes one from /int/ is the shitposting
>>
>>590200
Other English speaking countries don't have a different culture to Americans and therefore don't deserve a general because people can't practice their new language? Right-o mate.
>>
>>588497
I'd laugh at you if this weren't on /int/.
>>
>>588497
Aww, poor boy.

Maybe next time don't post anime pedoshit on a board where it doesn't belong.
>>
>>590208
If someone wants to talk about a British city or food, he opens a thread about it. There's no need to have a general where most of the discussions are off topic, only because sometimes people may want to talk about the culture of that specific country. That's different from when people want to practice a specific language, because posting in a thread where people discuss about pretty much everything is what they actually need to learn the written language.
>>
>>590214
People did that, and then they wanted another one, and then they made a general.

The thread has an entirely different culture to the rest of 4chan, it's clearly British.

Your issue seems to be with Generals in general, to that I would say learn to use the fucking catalog.
>>
File: 564564564564.png (339 KB, 684x580) Image search: [Google]
564564564564.png
339 KB, 684x580
>going on /int/
>>
>>590217
>and then they made a general.
It lost its original purpose then.

>The thread has an entirely different culture to the rest of 4chan, it's clearly British.
Yes, it has nothing to do with /int/ culture, which is about people from different countries interacting with each other.

>Your issue seems to be with Generals in general
The English speaking ones

>to that I would say learn to use the fucking catalog.
I already hide all the generals, that's not the point. Your general is off topic and you shouldn't complain if mods delete it.
>>
>>588497
You posted just a picture of an anime girl.
The rules are no off topic posts.
What's the problem?
>>
>>590222
>The English speaking ones
Other English speaking countries don't have a different culture to Americans and therefore don't deserve a general because people can't practice their new language? Right-o mate.
>>
>>590226
Why are you repeating the same thing again? I already explained you why English speaking generals are different here >>590214
>>
>word count: 45
>fuck count: 5
11% of your post is literally you dropping the F-bomb. I know you want to act like the super edgy /b/ros you see on r/4chan, but this is /qa/, a think tank for 4chan's great minds. Please return to /b/ or r/4chan.
>>
>>590243
fucking cunt, imagine not mentioning fuck ever five fucking words fuck me
>>
>>590195
>implying
You don't have to use 2d reaction images 24/7 to like anime, in fact the people who are vocal about it (both for and against) just want to shitpost and don't represent any percentage of userbase.
(Discussing its right of presence is not being vocal.)
>>
>>590224
What about reaction faces?
>>
File: 1466427368475.png (293 KB, 529x526) Image search: [Google]
1466427368475.png
293 KB, 529x526
>>588497
>I was banned from /int/ for posting a smug reaction face.

I-is 4chan dead?
>>
>>590734
If it's just a reaction face with no context, ofc it's off topic. If OP posted the picture along with an actual response to the topic at hand, I could see why he has a problem. But if you want to just post anime pictures as responses like an autistic child, go to /b/.
>>
>>590738
>4chan was made for anime
>get banned for posting anime
>no penalty for frogshitting
Yes.
>>
>>590224
anime banners across all boards
non-weebs on suicide watch
>>
>>590193
What is it about Brits that make them think this way?
There's a /brit/ on /int/, /r9k/, /pol/, and even /lgbt/. Why do they feel so entitled? Why do they feel like they deserve a blogging platform on every board? I'm pretty sure there'd be a brit on every board if it were up to them. Surely the UK hasn't banned access to Facebook or Twitter?

>>590738
I'd bet $50 you couldn''t even name the species of Momiji. Google makes this impossible to prove, of course.
>>
File: 1468013405521.jpg (48 KB, 477x465) Image search: [Google]
1468013405521.jpg
48 KB, 477x465
>>590772
You're right, I couldn't
What now?
>>
Fact: Hiro killed 4chan the second he made weebs feel like they own the site. They're the reason so many people have left and are the reason why this site has gone to complete shit.
>>
>>590846
k-kore - kore wa bait desu ka?!
>>
>>590846
Thanks. Finally someone with common sense. Snacks created this site 2011 as a site for political discussion, /pol/ was the hub of 4chan. Then the weebs invaded this place. Those weebcucks need to know their fucking place!
>>
>>590195
dumbest post I've seen in a while
>>
A better question is why are you so ashamed of being Brazilian that you edited your flag in your screenshot?
>>
>>591267
You must not come here very often if that's the dumbest post you've seen in a while.
>>
>>590195
You are now aware that many of those people use anime reaction faces anyway.
>>
rip
>>
>>588497
> posting anigay
Should have been a permaban
>>
>>591952
lol uv'e never had monetary compensation
>>
>>588497
You seem upset.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.