[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>another thread of /co/ goes to /trash/ Hiro will never change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1455624001912.png (58 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1455624001912.png
58 KB, 250x239
>another thread of /co/ goes to /trash/
Hiro will never change the /co/ moderation?
>>
>>588183
Why are /co/tards such faggots?

You guys don't even fit in on 4chan
>>
>>588184
Why are underages like you such faggots?

You guys don't even fit in on 4chan
>>
and? /co/ loves /trash/.
>>
File: consider the following.png (245 KB, 291x381) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
245 KB, 291x381
Steve's Universe is as bad as MLP.
>>
>>588183
There is no rule that you have to make a thread in /trash/ nor is there a rule that you have to stop making thread about that IP. You chose to make 24/7 generals on /co/ and you knew the fucking rules about those and you chose to go to /trash/ when you could just made normal sporadic threads. The mods are shit about a lot of thing but breaking up sub-board like threads is what they should be doing espeically if said threads move faster than the board and are more like a chatroom/drawthread/image dump.
>>
>>588247
/trash/ has been an interesting insight into people's interests actually.
Random Anon here.
Furry makes up approximately 1/3 of the board's threads (around 50) at any given moment with fluctuations, of course.

Hunger Games and ERP (stuff that technically belongs on /b/+/soc/ and /soc/ respectively) are rather popular and shit out a new thread once every ~1 hour daylight in the U.S., 2 at night hours and take up <10 threads consistently.

/co/ makes up ~16-18 threads at any given moment right now, barely over 1/10th of the whole board.

Pony shit is around the 14 thread mark taking up almost 10% themselves.

And the rest is random threads and other General type stuff.
>>
>>588372
><10
<15, sorry.
>>
Just split the board in two already

I don't care about MUH CULTURE as long as I can escape this fuckass janitor
>>
>>588183
Just kill /co/ already
>>
>>588197
>underages
English, nigger. Use it.
>>
>>588183
>Hiro will never change the /co/ moderation?
no
>>
>>588183
Working as intended
>>
>>590053
>Working as intended
explain yourself
>>
>>590074
I think he was implying that trash threads belong in /trash/.
>>
>>588202
or viceversa
>>
>>588197
>underage
>don't even fit in on 4chan
That's a good joke.
>>
Not allowed to talk about Bob Kane anymore.
>>
>>588183
I'm glad at least one mod is actually using /trash/ instead of deleting threads.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.