[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can mods please prune Pokemon Go threads from /v/? /vp/ exists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: go back to vp.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
go back to vp.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Can mods please prune Pokemon Go threads from /v/?

/vp/ exists for a reason.
>>
/vp/ is also having a problem with it, newfags are flooding the board with GO topics when there's already a general.
>>
>>584391

Just checked out r/gaming and surprise surprise, 2/3's of the threads on the front page are Pokemon Go
>>
>>584411
In fact, there are two fucking generals for this. One on /vp/ and one on /vg/.
>>
What the fuck even is that shit?

It pastes Pokemon over phone camera, presumably in real time. What else?
>>
>>584438
Then you can grind up the pokemon you catch by doing something repetitive and not at all like the main games.

After all that hard work you let go of your pokemon forever into locations called gyms where shitty ai will control it and sorta battle other players challenging said gym.

No trade , no pvp battles.

Honestly don't get why people like this pile of dog shit but if it gets their rocks off then sure, just wish they would stop spamming all gaming boards with it.
>>
>>584447
>>584438
It's for normies, that's why they didn't even include anything after Gen 1.
>>
MAKE. IT. STOP.
right now it's like they deleted /vp/
>>
>>584447
Normies and the Japs love it
>>
>>>/vp/27024581
>>
You know the funny thing is they revealed a new pokemon today that looks pretty cool and has a unique and interesting ability that goes against the very mechanics of the game.

Yet /vp/ cared more about grinding it out in this freemium trash game
>>
>>584476
>that's why they didn't even include anything after Gen 1
Nigger what? That makes no fucking sense.
>>
File: 1393227916165.gif (3 MB, 387x432) Image search: [Google]
1393227916165.gif
3 MB, 387x432
>>584662
>>
>>584666
It's just the tourists here 'til Go becomes unpopular.
God, I can't wait until SM come out, are shit, and the board goes back to being slow.
>>
File: 1454679726434.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454679726434.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
Can someone do something about all the GO threads on /vp/?

Usually i dont mind this shit and this is probably the first time i ever complain about something but there is actual pokemon news to talk about now (all the new pokemon reveals + new abilities).

Go threads are causing legit discussion and speculation threads to be bumped off the board when they already have a general, why do they deserve another 40 threads on top of that?

I'm not saying ALL Go discussion has to go in the general but when the filters are catching 50 go threads its just too much.

Please for all that is holy do something about this.
>>
>>584067
It's shit over at /vp/ too, there's newfags everywhere and any real discussion is getting pushed off the catalog.
>>
>>584736
Can you really own a gym in Pokemon GO?
>>
>>584423
it's funny as all hell both generals are up. I can't wait for one to be auto-saged/banned
>>
I'm sick of this crap too but I believe the normies and newfags will sooner or later give up on /vp/.
It's a new very accessible casual game that just came out and they haven't played Pokemon in decades and they're just excited. You also don't have to forget that some /vp/oreons are genuinely interested in this freemium game.

I know how you feel, it's stupid. Best is to not reply to any Go threads, hide them and report them if necessary (eg. if they're totally shitposting).

It may end up with a permanent general after months, if we're lucky enough.

Stay strong, /vp/.
>>
literally 4 pokemon threads on page 0 right now
>>
>New game of a huge franchise comes out ON MOBILE FOR FREE

>WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE POSTING IT ;____;

Holy shit would you faggots please shut the fuck up?
>>
File: 1333729434563.png (223 KB, 352x359) Image search: [Google]
1333729434563.png
223 KB, 352x359
>>585808
>normies and newfags
Oh the irony of you people.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.