[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove Kik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: CERAL GUY.jpg (7 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
CERAL GUY.jpg
7 KB, 236x213
can you just ban all kik threads and shit like that, it just harbors illegal material
>>
>>581170
Don't forget Dropbox threads on /b/. I'm pretty sure it reeks of pedophilia.
>>
>kik
I've never seen a single unironic mention of this service that didn't reek of underage.
>>
Is kik one of those smartphone image-trading apps?
I feel old.
>>
>>581170
>it just harbors illegal material
There is a protected general on /a/ that has organised a website which is posted every thread, that has a massive spreadsheet full of direct links to mega accounts full of pirated shit. Technically illegal content.

>>581359
Paedosexuality is a genetic attraction. Do you mean pizza? The FBI monitors the /b/ server so any pizza sharing threads are almost certainly a honeypot.
>>
>>581462
Based on what I just read from wikipedia, it seems like a smartphone version of the old MSN messenger. Up until now I hadn't looked into what it actually was and for some reason assumed it was a dating site like Tinder or that Tinder specifically for fags- Blender, or something?

Feels a bit strange to see instant messengers coming back. Don't people just use Facebook for that sort of thing?
>>
>>581474
Come on. No one gives a shit about piracy, let's be real. CP is on a whole different level.

Not that I necessarily agree with OP though. I'd blame those who use the tool and not the tool itself.
>>
>>581485
>Come on. No one gives a shit about piracy, let's be real.
Companies most certainly do and will act if it is viable. Pizza is only "different" because it primarily involves law enforcement. The former was compiled by anons and the latter, if accurate, was most likely arranged by the authorities themselves hoping to snag morons who don't know how to eat pizza without getting sauce all over their shirts.

You've also got to explain a little more what you mean by pizza. A lot of normalfags have no clue what they even mean by it. Hell, you even see the retards here on 4chan sperging out about candy doll images.
>>
>>581479
Why don't people just use SMS? Why have another third party company facilitate real time conversations?
>>
>>581492
>Why don't people just use SMS?
Expensive as fuck in comparison?
>Why have another third party company facilitate real time conversations?
Cheaper by comparison? I don't know, I don't really communicate with people outside of discussion boards in a textual format.
>>
>>581479
The weird thing is that I learned to type in the 90's for online games and it was a huge bother at the time. Now people using microphones for online games and text programs to talk to people in real life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.