[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pfft... you watch [any non-moe-styled anime]?... go back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: Anime Slam.gif (1023 KB, 486x281) Image search: [Google]
Anime Slam.gif
1023 KB, 486x281
>Pfft... you watch [any non-moe-styled anime]?... go back to /v/ you underage reddit faggot!

>Anyway... let's continue our discussion on [flavor of the month moeshit] while we image dump pictures of our waifus and talk like 7 year olds! I wonder what her feet smell like... :3
>>
/a/ is a joke
>>
>>580871
Well, Anon? Why do you go there if you don't fit in?
>>
>>580871
It sounds like you should go back to /v/
>>
>>580875
Where else is one supposed to talk about anime that /a/'s elitists don't like? Almost any thread like that gets filled with shitposting and smug.
>>
>>580880
Have you tried literally every other website on the goddamn internet?
>>
>>580871
go back to Red.dit
>>
>>580881
why would I do that? I like 4chan and its posting format
>>
>>580885
Its posting format includes people giving you shit for liking the anime that /a/-elitists don't like.
>>
>>580890
that's a symptom of shitty moderation and userbase, not the format

/a/ has found a way to circlejerk without the convenience of upvotes. it's like it wants to be rebbit
>>
>>580875
>>580878
>>580882
>>580881
>/a/ is totally better than reddit because there is freedom of speech without circlejerking and downvoting
>you have opinion I don't agree with? Go back to reddt! This is our safe space!
Top kek
>>
>>580894
you can't possibly be this new
>>
File: 1466832481176.png (123 KB, 377x395) Image search: [Google]
1466832481176.png
123 KB, 377x395
>>580871
>he doesn't know how to discuss series he actually likes on /a/
>>
>>580892
You gotta take all of 4chan together.

I think you just like the IDEA of 4chan, and not the actual reality of it. Open your eyes and take a look around. Do you actually like it here?

The door's open. Why don't you try giving some other websites a chance and then see how 4chan feels after a month's absence.

8gag is a good transitional board. They have an /a/. Go start a thread about whatever show you like there and see how they react. Then come back to 4chan and do the same thing. Breathe in some perspective.

What's the worst that can happen? Maybe you'll find that you actually really like /a/ more than you gave it credit for!

>>580896
Hey, welcome to 4chan! New people are always here. They're a constant. You would know this if you've been around the block before. New people are nothing new. I also aknowledge that people like you who accuse others of being new (like that's anything out of the ordinary) are also on 4chan a lot, but they're paradoxical.
>>
>>580897
What an impressive analysis, Anon! You sure are capable of recognizing and reacting to things. Boy oh boy!
>>
>>580880
I dunno what you're talking about. /a/ loves LoGH, Texhnolyze, Beserk, Lain, etc. None of these are exactly moeshit.

The issue with shows like One Punch Man isn't the show itself, but the fucking fanbase.
>>
File: 1466715788226.webm (269 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466715788226.webm
269 KB, 1280x720
>>580871
>>
You're wrong Op /a/ is full of high quality threads such as this

>>>/a/143695823
>>
>>580915
Fanbases always manage to make the things they claim to like look bad. I can't quite get a grasp on how they always manage that.

>>580923
Oh of course. Classic /a/ QUALITY.
>>
>>580915
Name ONE good anime fanbse
You can't
>>
>>580929
Demo D
>>
>>580871

Anime is trash. The reason /a/ sounds like a bunch of mentally retarded children is because that is basically the quality level of discussion you are invariably going to get whenever you try to discuss anime.

It's like complaining that the gay harry potter fanfiction fanbase isn't good.
>>
The problem is that you're engaging the subject in the wrong way, we have billions of fucking OPM threads daily, despite the fact that mentioning that you like it will make ostracized as a /v/tard.
>>580929
Basically most fanbases without a general, to give some examples, logh, Berserk(kinda notreally), Aria, ABe and Kaiji/Akagi.
>>
>>580871
>>580893
>>580927
>>580933
>>580935
You'll understand when you're older.
Please enjoy any of the alternative non-anime boards that 4chan has to offer until you've sufficiently matured. That is, after all, why they were created.
>>
>>580941
Laughs all around.
>>
File: vstarterpack.jpg (457 KB, 1994x948) Image search: [Google]
vstarterpack.jpg
457 KB, 1994x948
>>580871
>he's too scared to post his entry level pleb anime on /a/

LOL
>>
>>580951
please don't associate all /v/-goers with obnoxious gamergaters

even we hate them
>>
>>580951
>quality enough to be semi-popular and have a following = "entry-level"

so every obscure anime that nobody likes is automatically good, right?
>>
>>580871
Why do you want to talk about anime in 4chan?
>>
>>580958
I don't expect /v/edditors like you to understand.
>>
>>580962
You're just even further proving my point that /a/utists are a bunch of childish fucktards who think they're in a secret club that nobody else can possibly understand, and that anything even remotely popular must be horrible because people outside of their hugbox think it's good.
>>
>>580958
>seasonal anime
>obscure
>>
File: 1465677048349.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465677048349.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>580951
there is nothing wrong with drive, leave it alone
>>
>>580951
Honestly, I liked some of the Doug Walker's older reviews, though most of them were a miss.
>>
>>580951
I'll never understand why someone would lump /tv/ and /co/ shit with /v/.
>>
File: 1438724527325.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1438724527325.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>580966
Not even close, /v/eddit.
>>
>>580966
cry more /v/edditor
>>
>>581036
Because /v/ users frequent both boards often
>>
File: 1352912481321.jpg (9 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
1352912481321.jpg
9 KB, 302x225
>>580976
>>
>>580951
lmao how salty was the faggot who made this image
>>
>>581051
>>581056
Keep spouting buzzwords fucktards, you are only proving him right
Or just fuck off and go back to your shitty seasonal moeshit, dumb cancer
>>
>>581119
the only one looking like an idiot is the /v/ cancer, as usual
>>
>>581062
Stupid logic.
/v/ is the 2nd largest board. That would mean /v/ frequents every board on 4chan. JUST, baneshit, that laughing faggot all started on /tv/. Capeshit also is very rarely discussed on /v/. I have and still post all over the place so it's pretty funny when secluded /a/utists lump everything to one board.
>>
>>581124
Keep telling that to yourself /a/utistic scum
Your board is a fucking joke and everyone except you knows it

Do you fucktards have any arguments except calling evrything you dusagree wuth /v/ or reddit? No because you're fucking embarrassing raging manchildren,
>>
>>581133
>/v/ cancer is this insecure
lel

you're only mad because we're right
>>
>>581134
lmao you are really retarded
>>
>>581168
Mad weeb is mad
>>
Why are weeaboos so defensive? Instead of just ignoring things they don't like they start spamming stupid buzzwords and even more anime images.
>>
>>581243
it's the normalfags that are offensive with their "stop posting anime on an anime site" bullshit. they bait the weebs and the weebs bite, but the aggressors are the newfags that think that 4chan is their personal comfort box and that the rules exist to satisfy their whims.
>>
>>581243
>>581281
Weebs and normalfags are both offensive.
>>
>>581243
Do you even know how 4chan works? You could start a thread about your favorite color and there will be some faggots in there ready to kill each other over it.

The people involved in these arguments might not even have any stake in the matter at all either. Anyone who's not a complete newfag should know that anime and manga images have always been posted all over the damn place, and you know why? Because everyone saves that shit, not just weebs.

Even non-weebs can be jumping in to have a laugh at people who think they're ever going to get any rules made to restrict anime images on 4chan.
>>
>>581243
>you're a faggot
>no I'm not you're a faggot
>HAHAHA WHY BEING SO DEFENSIVE LOOKS LIKE I WIN ;)
>>
>>581323
This is surprisingly accurate.
>>
Here's something you probably aren't too familiar with. When a community or any other type of large gathering of people exists for long enough, they form what's called a culture. And culture implies a relative homogeneity of views and behaviours. The way /a/'s culture formed over the years reflects the preference of most users, which happens to be moeshit over shounenshit. That doesn't mean you can't discuss shounen anime though. Just start your own threads about whatever show you like and people of similar tastes will respond. Also stop getting into dick measuring contests over what genre or story theme is better. You're provoking the autistic behavior by challenging their opinions which are ultimately subjective and inconsequential to you. You know it's counterproductive, they know it's counterproductive - why do it other than to start a shitfest? You won't get anywhere with it because it's just opinions vs. opinions.
>>
>>581243
They are autistic, what did you expect
>>
>>581458
So basically /a/ is a hugbox for waifu fags but you can still get decent threads
>>
>>581685
You get decent threads TO YOU maybe.
>>
>>580933
Anime is not defined by its fanbase, least of all its Western fanbase.
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 1280x1389) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1280x1389
>>581243
>>
>>581707
Yes it is. It's also defined seperately by other people.

Anybody can define anime, dumbass. Watch, I'll do it right now. "Cartoons in the style of east asian animation."
>>
>>581717
I mean you can't say anime is trash because the fans are trash, as if the quality of an anime hinges on what /a/ has to say about it. That's not how it works.
>>
>>581717
Also "Cartoons in the style of east asian animation" is probably the most nonsensical definition of anime I've ever heard.
>>
/a/ just needs to be funnier and less uptight.

I watch more anime than I play videogames but I find /v/ funnier and more relaxed, it reminds me of old 4chan more. /v/ had a really shit phase but it seems to be over now.
>>
>>582023
>>>/peru/
>>
>>582026
>dude internet is serious business lmao
>>
>>581723
You can say whatever the fuck you want, Anon. There is no objectivity. At best there is only collective agreed upon subjectivity.

>>581726
Really? The MOST nonsensical? You must be fresh off the boat and that's one of the first sentences you've ever heard in English.
>>
>>582949
>There is no objectivity. At best there is only collective agreed upon subjectivity.
What does that have to do with anything?

>Really? The MOST nonsensical?
There's the fact that anime isn't cartoons, but that's not the nonsensical part. The nonsensical part is that anime is "in the style of East Asian animation." And what is East Asian animation? It's anime. So anime is animation that is in the style of anime. What an informative definition.
>>
>>582962
>What does that have to do with anything?
It has to do with literally everything.

You seem to not know what a cartoon is. I'll give you a hint. It's the English translation of the word Anime.

In Japan they call Spongebob Squarepants "Anime" friend.
>>
>>582972
Anime is short for animeishon (or animeeshon), which is the Japanese pronunciation/spelling of animation. It has no relation to cartoon.

Anime and cartoons are two different kinds of animation, and arguing that Spongebob and Madoka have to be the same because the Japanese refer to both as anime is a semantic argument. Two things aren't necessarily the same just because they're called by the same name.
>>
>>582977
I am using "Cartoon" the way the Japanese use "Anime". This is indeed a semantic argument but only because you're refusing to accept that somebody else (E.G. Me) might have a different definition of words than you.

"Cartoons (Animations) In the style of Japanese Animation (Anime)" is NOT a nonsense definition. It's one of the only logically consistent definitions that doesn't fall apart when presented with real world examples.

Anime doesn't need to come from Japan. Most "Japanese Anime" are produced at least in part in Korea. Furthermore, a significant chunk of Western "Cartoons" are animated in Japanese animation studios such as Animaniacs and Avatar Legend of Korra.

Now's the part where you move the goalpost and say that it needs to be produced for the Japanese Audience, and then I ask you what about Season 2 of Big O, made in Japan for America's Adult Swim? And then we'll bitch and moan and it'll be a big waste of fucking time because you got too fucking triggered that the word "Cartoon" had too much weight in your mind as shitty western kids stuff. Grow up.
>>
>>580933
Why do you westacucks insist on changing this site to suit your tastes? A majority of people here like anime, just get used to it
>>
>>581133
Leave.
>>
It amazes me that people here seriously hate anime. Where did all these anti anime fags even come from? And don't they realize they're not welcomed here!
>>
>>582980
It just so happens that this topic came up a few hours ago on /tv/, so I'll just copy what I posted there:

----
Look at the Wikipedia articles for American animation, anime, Disney, Ghibli, Comics, and manga. You will see very pronounced differences in how much the word cartoon is used and in what ways.

And consider that we're even arguing about this. If cartoon and animation were simply synonyms and nothing more, why would we be talking about this? Then consider how often people make arguments like "you're just ashamed to admit you watch cartoons" or "you just want to pretend anime is something greater than cartoons." Enemies of anime also go out of their way to call it cartoons and children's cartoons, rather than animation or Japanese animation. Why would people say these things if cartoon just means animation? Why are there derisive terms like "cartoon villain"? Clearly there is something shameful and inferior associated with the word, and it cannot be just a synonym for animation.

When Americans developed their animation, it was called cartoons. But it was a certain kind of animation they were making, and it was that certain kind of animation that "cartoon" came to be associated with.
----

>NOT a nonsense definition
It's circular.

>What's anime?
>It's anime.
>And what's that?
>It's anime.

>Anime doesn't need to come from Japan.
In theory, no. In practise, it's extremely difficult for non-Japanese to make anime and people may not accept it as anime anyway. Anime is a product of Japanese culture, subculture, society, history and language. It has unique aesthetics and animation techniques that foreigners (or at least Westerners) have proven bad at emulating. It's also part of a much larger industrial, cultural and media ecosystem.

(cont.)
>>
>>582980
>>582989
>Most "Japanese Anime" are produced at least in part in Korea.
Most of the work that gets sent to Korea is in-betweening, which is considered entry level grunt work. And only some in-betweening is sent to Korea. In-betweening is still done in Japan too.

>Furthermore, a significant chunk of Western "Cartoons" are animated in Japanese animation studios such as Animaniacs and Avatar Legend of Korra.
Which doesn't make them anime.

>what about Season 2 of Big O
As far as I know, they had planned two cours but due to a lack of interest they didn't produce the second one. But because of how much interest there was in America, they produced the rest of the episodes. So it's not like they specifically made it for Americans, they just finished what they had already planned.

>you got too fucking triggered that the word "Cartoon" had too much weight in your mind as shitty western kids stuff
That's pretty much what the word connotates, and why it's insulting to call anime cartoons (and why many people go out of their way to do so).
>>
I do hope you westacucks realize people think you're legit a joke on here. No one here takes you seriously, and most boards just laugh at you. It's no wonder /qa/tards are not taken seriously by anyone
>>
>>580966
Cry about it westacuck
>>
>>582991
>Insulting to call anime cartoons

Now here's where you fucked up. There is nothing morally, ethically, or objectively superior or inferior about Western or Eastern animation. Art has no quality outside of your mind. "Quality" is just a magical word for a fake concept your brain made up that doesn't have any bearing in reality. A video on your computer is just itty bitty electrical switches in microscopic positions.

"Insulting"

Fuck you, you're insulting all else, you chauvinist piece of shit.
>>
>>582984
>A majority of people here like anime
lmao keep telling that to yourself retarded weebcuck
>>
>>582984
>>582992
>>583000
>this retarded weeb still forcing westacuck meme
The only cuck here is you you fucking traitor
>>
>>582987
Because almost all anime fans are cancerous and I am seriously embarrased to share a hobby with them
Even gamers are less autistic than average weebs
>>
>>583022
Typical westacuck thinking he can change 4chan. Anime is here to stay, get used to it or leave.

>>583025
t. Westacuck

>>583029
Why are you so butthurt over anime? Are you so triggered because you're a normalfag
>>
>>583029
Seriously when did you start posting here? /a/ hates weeaboos you do know that right
>>
>>582987
>weeaboos act like insufferable cunts and force their shitty maymays like that retarded hamster girl everywhere
GEE I WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU
>>
File: 1462466344955.png (581 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1462466344955.png
581 KB, 600x580
>>583034
>hurr westacuck normnalfag reddit durr
lmao you weeb trash are literally unable to communicate without buzzwords, incredible.
This is why no one outisde your hugbox takes you seriously.
>>
>>583009
>There is nothing morally, ethically, or objectively superior or inferior about Western or Eastern animation.
Cartoons are, by design, simplistic and trivial entertainment. They weren't originally made (just) for children, but they became exclusively associated with them later on. People look down on them as having no artistic or intellectual merit. And that's exactly why when people want to attack anime they make sure to call it cartoons.

Anime has, compared to American animation, better character design, animation, lighting, background art, cinematography, music, sound, voice acting, writing and variety. So I feel confident in saying that anime is in fact better.

>chauvinist piece of shit
What does chauvinism have to do with anything?
>>
>>583035
>/a/ hates weeaboos
Not anymore, that place and /v/ is full of unironic weeaboos now
>>
File: 1460001542441.jpg (361 KB, 991x1082) Image search: [Google]
1460001542441.jpg
361 KB, 991x1082
>>583041
/v/ actually likes anime despite the westacuck shitposters on there say. And no /a/ still hates weeaboos. Nice projecting though

>>583038
Westacucks do the same thing. Except are more annoying about it and are even more obnoxious. Read the butthurt from you westacucks in here
>>
>>583034
Kek it's like you're stuck in 2006
>>
File: 1445466996903-1.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445466996903-1.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>583036
>westacucks act like whiny little faggots who want to change 4chan because anime triggers their normalfag brains. Its too bad for them Hiro and the mods don't care what you think
GEE I WONDER WHY PEOPLE HATE YOU
>>
>>583046
>/v/ actually likes anime
Yes but only the actually good ones, not waifu bait and moe trash

>>583046
Normalfags are infintely less autistic and annoying than obnoxious shitposting scum like you and >>583049
>>
File: 1441060239716.jpg (172 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1441060239716.jpg
172 KB, 720x720
>>583047
Typical westacuck response right here. Ignoring 4chan history and trying to change it to suit their needs. Please, give up already. You're not gonna change anyone's opinions on here. There is a reason /qa/ is known as the whining and bitching board no one likes

>>583051
Nice projecting westacuck. And thanks for outing yourself as a cancerous normalfag. You have a place for people like yourselves, its called Reddit
>>
>>583040
I don't know how to break this to you, but literally everything you've said about cartoons perception in the west is true of anime's perception in the east. Old people think Anime is shit for kids, and that grown Otaku who obsess over it are detestable shitstains on society. You did know that, right?

>What does chauvinism have to do with anything?
Not chauvinism in the definition that means "sexist" but the more general case of over exaggerated thinking you're better than everybody else to the point that the idea of being compared to something else is deemed an insult. Typically when somebody is called a chauvinist, they're saying men are better than women, but that's not the actual definition. Sorry, should have clarified by attaching a prefix like Anime-Chauvinist or some shit. I dunno.
>>
>>583049
>weebcucks act like whiny little faggots who want to change who can post on 4chan haters triggers their manchild brains. Its too bad for them majority of users don't care what you think

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>583052
>westacuck
>projecting
>cancerous
>normalfag
>reddit

Why do /a/utists suck so fucking much at arguing? They never can refute anything and just resort to strawmen, ad hominems, buzzwords or hair splitting.
You'd have easier time arguing with creatinists
>>
>>583052
>/qa/ is known as the whining and bitching board no one likes
That's just meme weeboo fucktards and modcucks like you keep forcing, 4chan is full of legitimate problems and no one is doing anything.

>>583058
Don't forget attaching smug animu image to every reply and replying with condescending tone.
>>
File: 1445465725531-0.gif (855 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445465725531-0.gif
855 KB, 500x281
>>583055
Did I trigger you westacuck? Sure sounds like I did

>>583058
>They never can refute anything and just resort to strawmen, ad hominems, buzzwords or hair splitting. You'd have easier time arguing with creatinists
You just described yourself dumbass. Did you even read over what you typed out?

>>583061
No i'm pretty sure its a well accepted fact that /qa/ is known as the whining and bitching board trying to change 4chan for the worst. Yes /qa/ will have legit threads about real problems, but then we have westacuks throwing whiny little bitchfits
>>
>>583065
Fuck off tback to r/anime where you came from, it's so obvious from the way you speak you are not from /a/

It's obvious you discovered 4chan in the last 3 years when most 4chan users outgrew anime, got insulted for your shit taste and now you keep acting like a condescending cunt.
>>
>>583073
>It's obvious you discovered 4chan in the last 3 years when most 4chan users outgrew anime
Once again the westacuck is trying to project something that isn't true, making up random history as he goes along in order to think he knows everything about 4chan history and culture
>>
File: autist bingo.png (147 KB, 1110x1174) Image search: [Google]
autist bingo.png
147 KB, 1110x1174
>this thread
>>
>>583053
>Everything you've said about cartoons perception in the west is true of anime's perception in the east.
Only Yesterday (made for adults) was the highest grossing domestic movie in 1991. Princess Mononoke (made for adults than children) won Best Picture and became the highest grossing movie of all time in Japan. It was overtaken by Titanic, but then Spirited Away won another Best Picture and became the highest grossing film of all time, a position it still holds (and then animation became ineligible for Best Picture). The Wind Rises (made for adults) was the highest grossing movie in 2013, Boy and the Beast was the highest grossing domestic movie last year, and this year Detective Conan is hanging at #2, right behind Zootopia.

Evangelion was a big mainstream success, Gundam is an institution, Love Live was the 8th most popular domestic movie last year, and Girls und Panzer is popular enough that it's been running in cinemas since November. Love Live performed at Kohaku Uta Gassen and a government minister mused that it would be nice if Love Live could be part of the Olympics. There's many, many examples of companies and businesses collaborating with anime, even stuff like Monogatari, to promote themselves. Anime has also been used for tourism promotion, and Oreimo was used by the government to promote youth voting participation. The otaku story (book/TV series/movie) Densha Otoko was a big ratings success and otaku became trendy for a while after that. Former Prime Minister Tarou Asou once held a rally in Akihabara and aligned himself with otaku (yes you could argue he wasn't being sincere, but that's not the point). And so on.

It's not the 90s anymore. You may as well say comic book and fantasy stuff is nerdy cringecore in America.

And do you think the anime industry as we know it could exist if the Japanese regarded anime the way animation is in America?
>>
>>583113
>to the point that the idea of being compared to something else is deemed an insult
But it is an insult (and factually incorrect), and cartoons and anime are equated for the purpose of causing insult and attacking anime.
>>
File: p_101528432.jpg (23 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
p_101528432.jpg
23 KB, 360x360
>>583089
The face of a westacuck
>>
>>583113
>It's not the 90s anymore. You may as well say comic book and fantasy stuff is nerdy cringecore in America.

Comic Books IS cringecore in America. Did you know there was a run of Spiderman from 2013 to 2014 just last year that he had multiple personalities and Doc Ock was the main personality? Features a sequence where Peter Parker is begging Doc Ock not to kill some mass murderer and Doc Ock does it anyway.
>>
>>583122
Comic books movies and TV shows are extremely popular now. There are so many made it's hard to keep track of them.
>>
>>583123
Incorrect. Live action TV and Movie Adaptations of things invented in Comic Books are extremely popular now. Comic Books themselves are cringecore and always will be. Just because Watchmen came out does not sanctify the rest of the disgusting cheeto dust covered neckbeard toilet paper that is comic books.
>>
>>583125
>Live action TV and Movie Adaptations of things invented in Comic Books are extremely popular now.
That's exactly what I just said to you.

>Comic Books themselves are cringecore and always will be.
I said "comic book stuff," not "comic books."

The success of movies and shows based on comic books shows that people at least don't have a problem with the content.
>>
>>583129
Great plots and stories can come out of anywhere. The medium itself has absolutely nothing to do with the plot that comes of it (except maybe for video games because of the interactive "Choose Your Own Adventure" component that is typically absent from other mediums except for experimental things like CYOA books or the movie Clue, but let's really not get into that can of worms, I just feel it's necessary to point out this when saying that Medium and Plot are separate.)

The success of things based on comic books has absolutely nothing to do with comic books themselves, unless you honestly think that that Live Action Scarlet Johanson Ghost in the Shell movie that's coming out means that anime is suddenly going to become more popular in the west.

-----

Do you think the prevalence of live action movie adaptations of novels means that Books are really popular and making a tremendous comeback in mainstream public perception?

These mediums are absolutely separate from their source material. An Anime based on some Shinto mythology (like, say, Dragonball) doesn't mean that Shinto mythology is really popular. It means that Anime about Shinto Mythology are popular. The same is true about live action adaptations of comic book stories. Nobody thanks beach sand when they tap their electronic capacitance glass iphone screen.
>>
>>583132
Superheroes come from comic books and are associated so much with comic books that to most people the two are probably synonymous.

Comic book and fantasy stuff is now mega popular, computer games are cool, video games are cool(er), and being in the IT industry or going there is cool. If you think there hasn't been a major shift in culture, you are delusional.

And anime did already become popular, although it was more of a boom and revolved around a couple of properties.
>>
>>583138
What is the "Super Heroes" of Anime, Anon?

Is it Magical Girl Transformations of Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew?

Is it the action packed brutal charging and screaming of Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, Naruto?

Is it Mascot Fights like Pokemon, Zatch Bell, Digimon, and Youkai Watch?

Is it Mecha like Gundam, Gao Gai Gar, ?

Is it Chibi Emoticon Faces?

Do you still think of those things as Anime when Megas XLR does Mecha? When Teen Titans does Chibi faces? When Ladybug whatever does Magical Girl Transformations? When Guardians of the Galaxy had a long sequence of Star Lord and friends holding onto a magic glowing rock and screaming as they tried to keep its power under control?

Is THIS anime? https://youtu.be/H3scSHk4h2g?t=1m33s

If not, then what exactly is the comparison between "Anime" and "Comic Book Stuff" if it's still "Comic Book Stuff" when Movies do it?
If yes, then I guess we're done, but your definition of Anime isn't the same as mine.

And if it somehow is a false equivalency, then please for the love of god tell me why so I can better understand you.
>>
>>580951
Looks less cancerous than /a/ 2bh
>>
>>583145
As I said:
>Superheroes come from comic books and are associated so much with comic books that to most people the two are probably synonymous.
That's just how it is, and there's really nothing more to add.

I don't understand why you're even bringing anime into this or interrogating me about the definition of it. Are you getting two different topics mixed up?
>>
>>583150
If there's no relevance between "Super Hero Stuff" and "Anime" then you had no business bringing "comic book and fantasy stuff" up.

You're just asserting your feelings with nothing to back it up.
>>
>>583153
I was simply using it as an example of something similar happening in America. Times change and what was unpopular before (or what you think is unpopular) is popular today.
>>
>>583160
Your example, by your own admission, doesn't apply.

Live Action Movies about "Comic Book Stuff" is not Comic Books.

And you won't define what "Anime Stuff" actually is.

You're comparing a medium to a genre. They're not the same kind of thing. They're not comparable. Your example is stupid and you're stupid.
>>
>>583171
>Your example, by your own admission, doesn't apply.
Where did I admit any such thing?

>Live Action Movies about "Comic Book Stuff" is not Comic Books.
I never said that comic books themselves became popular.

>And you won't define what "Anime Stuff" actually is.
I never even said "anime stuff" anywhere?

>You're comparing a medium to a genre. They're not the same kind of thing. They're not comparable. Your example is stupid and you're stupid.
What?

You seem very confused about something here.
>>
>>583172
Alright, Anon. Why don't you help me understand?

What does "Comic Book Stuff" have anything to do with Anime? Where's the comparison? What do they have anything to do with each other? You brought Comic Book Stuff up. What does it have anything to do with Anime?
>>
>>583174
I was simply using the recent popularity of comic book and fantasy stuff as a more relatable example of how things change. I don't understand what it is that you're not comprehending here or why you're so upset. Do you have mental problems?
>>
>>583175
It's not related though.

Anime is a medium.
Comic Book Stuff is a genre that transcends medium.

Do you think Dragon Ball Z Evolution is anime? No, right?

Then what does Anime and Comic Book Stuff have anything to do with each other and why did you bring it up?
>>
>>583175
Boy, you sure shit the bed trying to be more relatable, Anon. Better try a different example because that was a bad example.
>>
>>583176
>Anime is a medium.
>Comic Book Stuff is a genre that transcends medium.
Ok? That has nothing to do with what I'm saying. And you're wrong about this anyway, as the stories in anime are cross-media too and otaku culture is not limited to just anime.

>Do you think Dragon Ball Z Evolution is anime? No, right?
??????????????

>Then what does Anime and Comic Book Stuff have anything to do with each other and why did you bring it up?
I just told you. Several times.

>>583177
Why was it a bad example?
>>
>>583178
>Why was it a bad example?
Because it didn't work, Anon. You just confused him.
>>
>>583178
>>Anime is a medium.
>>Comic Book Stuff is a genre that transcends medium.
>Ok? That has nothing to do with what I'm saying. And you're wrong about this anyway, as the stories in anime are cross-media too and otaku culture is not limited to just anime.
Okay. See, "Otaku Culture" and "Comic Book Stuff" are comparable, but "Anime" is not comparable to "Comic Book Stuff." Glad we're on the same page here.
>>Do you think Dragon Ball Z Evolution is anime? No, right?
>??????????????
??????????????
Are you retarded?
>>Then what does Anime and Comic Book Stuff have anything to do with each other and why did you bring it up?
>I just told you. Several times.
Why don't you try telling me again, in a different way, if the first several didn't work, Champ.
>>
>>583185
>See, "Otaku Culture" and "Comic Book Stuff" are comparable, but "Anime" is not comparable to "Comic Book Stuff." Glad we're on the same page here.
The fuck are you talking about?

>Are you retarded?
Are you?

>Why don't you try telling me again, in a different way, if the first several didn't work, Champ.
I think you just have some mental issue that prevents you from understanding things. I've already explained it several times in a very basic way. There is something wrong with you.
>>
>>583192
>Makes no effort to explain himself.
>Makes no effort to understand other people.
>Accuses others of having something wrong with them when they can't understand him and he doesn't understand them.
You're right. There was something wrong with me when I had any faith in you at all. I've repaired the error.
>>
>>583208
>Makes no effort to explain himself.
I clearly explained myself several times, and this is such a simple matter that you should have understood it right away.
>>
>>583211
Egocentric Unwarranted Self Important Autism. "Everybody should already know things that I currently know! Literally everything I know is common knowledge."

You're an autistic retard who doesn't understand anything at all. You bring up points that have nothing to fucking do with each other and then when somebody calls you out on it, you don't back it up at all and instead just repeat yourself over and over because you assume that anybody who disagrees with your sacrosanct opinions must be objectively factually wrong.

I bet you have these arguments a lot with strangers, and never with your friends and family because they've long since learned that there's no point in discussing anything with you and they just smile and nod.

Go to fucking hell.
>>
>>583217
All I said was that attitudes towards anime, otaku etc. have changed in Japan over time, and mentioned in passing that similar changes occured in America, as a way of illustrating the point.

But no, you couldn't understand that even after I repeatedly explained it. You turned it into huge shitshow and now you're having a full-on meltdown.
>>
>>583229
Anon, you gave justifications for why you felt the way you did that didn't work. You didn't illustrate your point. You failed to draw any connections to what you were trying to say. You categorically failed at everything you tried to do, and you can't see that because you're a blithering idiot. I couldn't understand you because you can't be understood. You spew absolute nonsense from the mouth of madness and can't even see it because the brain attached to that mouth is so full of shit that it can't think. Ganbatte Anon. Never fucking change. Never fucking try to meet anybody halfway. And never fucking post again.
>>
>>583236
>Never fucking try to meet anybody halfway.
I already explained this very simple matter to you several times. But you clearly are suffering from some kind of condition and thus cannot understand the things people tell you.

>And never fucking post again.
I will keep posting. What are you going to do about it?
>>
Well this thread took an interesting direction
>>
>>583249
No matter how many times you say that you explained a very simple matter to me several times, the fact that you failed to convince me still rains true. There are two people involved in a failure. There's my inability to understand you, and there's your inability to be understood. For the first half of this conversation, I thought that my inability to understand you was to blame, and I asked you many backing questions. Now I know that it's your fault for being unable to be understood. You're a retarded asshole and you can't help it.

>I will keep posting. What are you going to do about it?
Guess the same as you.
>>
>>583255
Two autists arguing and being unable to understand each other. Just another day
>>
>>583266
>the fact that you failed to convince me still rains true
Yes, but it isn't my fault. It's yours. Or the fault of whatever condition you have.

>>583267
I'm not the one causing this problem.
>>
>>583267
>>583255
these threads are why i still come to /qa/ love watching this kind of shitfit

its not like the mods read it so if you dont actually like the shitfit then theres no reason to be here
>>
>>583269
>I'm not the one causing this problem.
Takes two to tango. You could always stop responding.
>>
File: 1466832481176.jpg (30 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
1466832481176.jpg
30 KB, 640x454
>>583269
>>
>>583273
I have no obligation to stop responding and I'm not the one who started this.
>>
>>583281
You don't have any obligation to shit in the toilet and not your bed, but we kind of wish you would.
>>
>>583283
You're complaining to the wrong person.
>>
>>583287
Man up and take some responsibility. Why expect your opponent to be the bigger man?
>>
>>583290
Again, you are complaining to the wrong person.
>>
>>583294
The person I'm complaining to is you because you're the only one still talking. Stand down and the conversation stops.

To demonstrate, I'll reply to you every time you reply to me and I'll count how many times you could have got me to stop.

So far 0. Let's go.
>>
>>583347
The irony is that whoever I was arguing with has left the thread, and now you're taking his place while whining that the argument needs to stop and I'm the only one still talking (after an hour and 20 minutes of inactivity in the thread).
>>
>>583353
Yeah, that's a really good point about how it takes two to tango and now you're just replying to somebody who isn't having a real conversation with you and is just pointing out that you can't shut up.

That's 1. Wanna go for two?
>>
>>583355
You weren't even part of the argument. You just came here to complain that the argument has to stop and I must stop responding. The argument has in fact stopped and the thread had been quiet for over an hour, but you're still here and want to create a whole new argument and keep it going for days or weeks if necessary ("Arguments on 4chan? Not on my watch! I'm going to reply to every single post you make even if it's the last thing I do!").

I really must question whether you've thought this through. What the fuck are you doing here?
>>
>>583358
I've made it exceptionally clear what I'm here for. I've explained it many times. Do you have mental problems?

>>
>>583359
Do YOU have mental problems? You came here just to whine that we can't argue and we must stop responding (because reasons), and now you've resolved to reply to every single post I make (and keeping count, no less), the exact opposite of what you said I should do. What the fuck?
>>
Not many people seem to agree when I bring this up but I still believe it was a part of a concerted effort [see: IRC] to keep certain types of shows off of /a/ during the height of Attack on Titan and KLK's popularity. What we're seeing now is the after affect.
>>
>>583361
And that makes three times you've asked me to reply to you. I've outlined the rules very clearly. You stop replying to me and I'll stop replying to you. Can you do it though? Do you have the strength?

>>
>>583364
Again, you're the one who came here complaining that replies must stop. And they did. The other guy left. It's over. And now you're here doing this shit (again, almost 1.5 hours afterwards). If people replying to posts bothers you so much then you're the one who has to leave. I'm not the one who brought it up.
>>
>>583367
So do you just not have any agency, or can you see that what you're doing isn't working, and that I'm still replying to you? Four shitty posts that you prompted when merely ignoring me would stop them. You're actively making them happen because you don't have any free agency.

>>
>>583376
You came here complaining that replies must stop. The replies stopped. Then 80 minutes later you started this bizarre meltdown of yours, demanding the replies to stop (even though they already did). Now you're the one who refuses to stop replying. Again, what the fuck?

>Four shitty posts that you prompted when merely ignoring me would stop them. You're actively making them happen because you don't have any free agency.
Take your own advice. You started this.
>>
>>583381
Yeah, I started it, but you're sure finishing it right? Let me get the last word and it ends, Anon. Can you do it? You can't can you? The winner is the person who gets the SECOND to last word. You're bound and determined to lose though, aren't you?

>>
>>583387
Don't try to spin this and make it my fault. This is all strictly your fault. You're the one in the wrong here. If people replying to others triggers you so much then what the fuck are you doing here? Hypocrite.
>>
>>583392
I've been counting these replies because I'm trying to prove something to you.

You can't stop. You're stupid. You can't grasp when something can't be won. You just repeat yourself over and over. Look at this shit, Anon.

>>583381
>You came here complaining that replies must stop. The replies stopped.
Nothing to do with you replying to me right now.
>>583367
>Again, you're the one who came here complaining that replies must stop. And they did.
Don't care. Not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about you replying to me in our little demonstration we're having right now. You can't seem to stop replying to me.
>>583361
>You came here just to whine that we can't argue and we must stop responding (because reasons), and now you've resolved to reply to every single post I make (and keeping count, no less), the exact opposite of what you said I should do. What the fuck?
What the fuck, indeed. What the fuck indeed. Think you'll figure it out?

You just keep repeating the same point over and over but it won't help Anon. You either need a new point or you need to give up.

>>
>>583401
>You can't stop.
>You can't seem to stop replying to me.
No, you can't stop. You couldn't stop even after the argument had ceased and there was nothing more to say. Now you've concocted this ludicrous scenario where you're the victim and I must stop oppressing you by replying to you.

If you hate replying so much then stop doing it. Problem solved.
>>
>>583408
No, Anon. Me not being able to stop doesn't invalidate that you can't stop. The statement about YOU is not disproven if I end up being worse. You're still unable to stop.

If you hate replying so much then you also need to stop doing it. Problem solved. Oh wait, does it only work when other people do it? Gee, do you think you might be fucking broken, Anon?

>>
>>583412
This is all about you and your inability to stop. The argument was concluded and you come in here with this bullshit. You were never even part of the argument in the first place.

>If you hate replying so much then you also need to stop doing it. Problem solved.
But I never said anything like that. YOU said that. YOU came here crying because people were talking.
>>
>>583416
Anon, the fuck is this?
>But I never said anything like that. YOU said that. YOU came here crying because people were talking.
The fuck is this?

This is your post, >>583408 Is it not? And in this post, you said
>If you hate replying so much then stop doing it. Problem solved.
Did you not?

So you did say anything like that. You are literally quoting yourself. The greentext there is IDENTICAL to greentext that you typed in an earlier post of yours.

By the way this marks 8 miraculously stupid posts of yours. My posts stop the second you work up the courage to stop replying.

>>
>>583421
>So you did say anything like that.
I was addressing you, dumbfuck. You came here complaining about people replying, so if it bothers you so much then maybe you should stop doing it.

>My posts stop the second you work up the courage to stop replying.
Take your own advice.
>>
I'm convinced this is one person arguing with himself in order to derail the thread.
>>
>>583432
no shit
>>
>>583432
What is there to derail? The argument ended already. Until this guy had a meltdown that he is now busy blaming on other people.
>>
>>583430
>>
>>583450
If you don't like it then stop posting.
>>
>>583454
Same.

>>
>>583457
I'm not the one who came here complaining about this. You are the one who did that. So you are the one who must stop posting.
>>
>>583458
>>
>>580951
This is really unfair to Drive and its history on these boards.
>>
>>583459
If you don't like it then stop posting. What about that is so difficult for you to comprehend?
>>
>>583465
I comprehend it plenty. What you can't seem to comprehend is that it applies to you too.

>>
>>583467
>>583465
Samefag all you want, we'll just remake the thread. :^)
>>
File: so assburger it hurts.jpg (19 KB, 292x271) Image search: [Google]
so assburger it hurts.jpg
19 KB, 292x271
SURE IS ASSBURGER IN HERE
>>
>>583467
It does not apply to me. I did not start this. I'm not the one who whined that people are not allowed to reply to each other.

>>583468
There is no samefagging here and like I already told you the argument died off already. There is nothing to "derail."
>>
>>583475
>>
>>583476
If you don't like it then stop posting.
>>
>>583479
>>
File: gr13.jpg (4 KB, 390x20) Image search: [Google]
gr13.jpg
4 KB, 390x20
>>583476
>>
>>583480
What part of "if you don't like it then stop posting" escapes you? You started this and you're the one who is whining that people are meanies for replying to other people. Everything was fine until you came along, and now you're playing the victim.
>>
>>583486
What part of "if you don't like it then stop posting" escapes you? You started this and you're the one who is whining that people are meanies for replying to other people. Everything was fine until you came along, and now you're playing the victim.

>>
>>583484
retard
>>
>>583487
Ahahahahaha. You've been BTFO so hard that all you can do now is copy-paste my messages back to me or just post a number.
>>
>>583491
>>
>>583493
Are you mad?
>>
>>583496
>>
>>583475
Yeah because you derailed it.
>>
>>583499
I did no such thing and you are a liar.
>>
>>583497
Yeah you're mad. So mad you can't even formulate any counter-arguments anymore.

Maybe you're not as clever as you think you are.
>>
>>583504
>>
>>583506
I will not stop replying to you. I will make you waste your time until the thread hits the bump limit and disappears.

Remember: you wanted this.
>>
>>583508
Yeah, it proves my point.

>>
>>583511
It proves that you're an idiot.
>>
>>583512
Nope, just that you can't stop replying. I set out to prove a specific thing, and you're proving it nicely.

>>
>>583513
YOU can't stop replying. We've already established this. We've established that you started this and that you've created a scenario in your head where you're somehow the victim.
>>
>>583516
Victim? When did I say that?

>>
>>583517
Where haven't you said that? You keep trying to spin this as being my fault even though it's factually yours.
>>
>>583519
Anon, it's both our fault. But unlike you, I'm doing it on purpose to illustrate your problem.

>>
>>583520
It isn't my fault, it's strictly and only yours.

You are not illustrating any problems other than your own.
>>
>>583523
But the numbers will stop when you stop replying. Why are you keeping them going? Spite? I'm keeping them going out of spite. What about you?

>>
>>583525
>Why are you keeping them going?
You're the one who's doing that. You're the one who started this. And you're the one who originally argued against replying.
>>
>>583526
We're BOTH keeping them going, Anon. I'm not typing your posts.

>>
>>583529
You started this, you're at fault.
>>
>>583530
Yeah, and?

>>
>>583531
And you can't blame me for this, since it's entirely your fault.
>>
>>583533
No, not entirely.

Anon, look. This is bait. You're replying to bait. I'm even telling you it's bait. I told you it was bait like 8 times now. Several of my replies were JUST numbers, and I watched you project "playing the victim" onto literal numbers.

What's your end game here?

>>
>>583536
>I-I was only p-pretending to be retarded! H-heh, heh!
Sure you were, champ. Sure you were.
>>
>>583539
No really, Anon, look. Try reading this again: >>583347
>To demonstrate, I'll reply to you every time you reply to me and I'll count how many times you could have got me to stop.

How many times have you proved me right?

What are you even trying to prove? Do you think your namecalling means anything to me? If so, why? Does it hurt your feelings when people call you names?

>>
>>583544
The only thing that's been proven here is that you're a hypocrite, idiot and drama queen who is very bad at arguing.
>>
>>583546
And how does that make you feel?

>>
>>583547
It makes me feel that the only thing that's been proven here is that you're a hypocrite, idiot and drama queen who is very bad at arguing.
>>
>>583550
And how do you feel about me being a hypocrite, idiot and drama queen who is very bad at arguing? You've devoted a lot of time and energy to discussing it. It must be very important to you.

>>
>>583551
You've devoted a lot of time starting and perpetuating one of the most pointless and absurd arguments in the history of the entire site, all the while claiming it isn't your fault.
>>
>>583554
We both did Anon. Why did you play your part in it?

>>
>>583556
I didn't start this and I am not perpetuating this. You alone are responsible.
>>
>>583557
Yeah, but what would happen if you stopped posting? Would I keep counting your posts all alone or do I need you to keep posting to do that?

>>
>>583559
What would happen if YOU stopped posting, like you're supposed to and like you told others to do?
>>
>>583561
If I stopped posting, you would probably stop replying to me.

Now you answer my question:

>What would happen if you stopped posting? Would I keep counting your posts all alone or do I need you to keep posting to do that?

>>
>>583564
>If I stopped posting, you would probably stop replying to me.
Well no shit.
>>
>>583565
And so? Can you stop replying or not? We are thirty-three posts in and you haven't shown any sign you're capable of letting somebody else get the last word.

>>
>>583566
>Can you stop replying or not?
Can YOU stop replying or not? That's the real question. Seeing as how you're responsible for this.
>>
>>583571
Anon, I'm not REQUESTING you stop replying. I'm asking you if you're physically capable.

Are you physically capable of not replying to me, or do I have control over your life and your free will? If I post this, do you have to reply?

>>
>>583572
Are YOU physically capable? That, again, is the real question. Don't try to blame others for your own issues.
>>
>>583575
Anon, I'm not blaming you, I'm asking you.

Can you stop, or do I control you like a puppet? Because if I control you like a puppet, it's very exciting.

Post again if you're under my control.

>>
>>583576
Can YOU stop? That, as always, is the real question. You started this, and for no reason. And you can't stop.
>>
>>583578
Whether or not I can stop isn't the issue.

Anyway, I'm taking this as a yes. You are under my control. Neat! Now I gotta figure out how to rabbit-season duck-season you into doing something for me.

>>
>>583578
That is in fact the issue. Because you in fact started this.

>You are under my control.
Lol you can't even control yourself, let alone other people.
>>
>>583584
I'm assuming you meant to reply to me >>583582 and not to yourself >>583578

Reply.

>>
>>583590
Yeah, I did. Well done for cracking the mystery.
>>
>>583597
Reply.

>>
>>583600
Out of arguments again?
>>
>>583603
Okay, now reply telling me that it's my fault, not yours that these numbers numbering your posts are still going up.

>>
>>583615
But it is your fault and you have no means of demonstrating otherwise.
>>
>>583619
Excellent! Good dog.

>>
>>583625
Oh please. If you actually think you have some kind of power here you are even more delusional than previously thought.
>>
>>583631
It doesn't matter whether you think I have power or not. Fact of the matter is you do things I ask you to do because you are incapable of disobeying.

See, watch. Reply again.

>>
>>583632
Fact of the matter is that you are supremely delusional and hallucinating things that are not actually happening.
>>
>>583633
Like a fucking Genie. My wish is your command.

Reply again. And better yet, while you're replying, tell me all about how I'm not controlling you and you're replying of your own free will. It shall amuse me.

>>
>had this on thread watcher
>122 new replies
Nigga just close your eyes and walk away holy fuck
>>
>>583635
You are not in control here. The fact that you write "reply again" does not mean anything. I will reply regardless of what you post. You are delusional.
>>
>>583640
But you won't reply to me if I don't tell you to reply again. If I stop posting, you'll stop replying. I'm the one in control here. I can stop at any time, but you're stuck dancing at my command.

Reply again.

>>
>>583643
You aren't even in control of yourself, as evidenced by your inability to stop posting.
>>
>>583645
Ahahaha!

Again!
>>
>>583648
See >>583640
>>
>>583652
Yeah, that's the thing I asked you to say.

Reply again.
>>
>>583654
See >>583640, again.

It does not mean anything that you tack on "reply again" to your posts.
>>
File: 1367987293834.jpg (160 KB, 717x585) Image search: [Google]
1367987293834.jpg
160 KB, 717x585
delete /a/
>>
>>583655
Doesn't prove anything. I literally told you to say that. You can't use something I told you to say as evidence that you aren't doing things by my command.

Reply to me again, slave.
>>583655
>>
>>583657
Reply to this post, slave. Prove that you're under my control.
>>
>>583657
Shit forgot my number

I should just set up a script to do it automatically.
>>
>>583658
>>
>>583662
Thanks for proving you're a slave and under my control.

Make sure to reply again.
>>
>>583665
>>
>>583667
Thank you, slave. You have done well to serve me.
>>
>>583669
>>
>>583670
Good job, slave.

(Boy, you really didn't think this through, did you? But if you were able to think things through you wouldn't even be in this whole mess in the first place.)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.