[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I posted a /lat/ general thread with the same image and got banned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1465014604138.jpg (101 KB, 648x960) Image search: [Google]
1465014604138.jpg
101 KB, 648x960
I posted a /lat/ general thread with the same image and got banned for 3 days, apparently this retarded meme quialifies as political discussion and belongs in /pol/, could someone explain why?
>>
generalfaggotry should be banned.
/int/ should be nuked.
It's just facebook tier at this point.
>>
>>575586
>>575587
no wonder mods do whatever they want when they have little fuckboys like you waiting to justify it, good luck getting rid of those GoT threads cucks
>>
File: 1466866248825.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1466866248825.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>>575591
>/int/ generalfaggot
>/tv/ crybaby
>>
>>575609
>waaah waaah ban everything I don't like
>calling anyone else a crybaby
>>
>>575612
dont you have some GoT threads to report or /qa/ threads to create crying about them?
>>
>>575618
I don't see any other generals getting banned or removed, I'm asking a mod why the thread I posted is in any way /pol/ related, instead I'm getting hypocritical responses from you calling me self-entitled while at the same time vouching for banning and deleting threads on the grounds that it goes against your own unilaterally defined "culture"
have some self-awareness faggot
>>
>>575578
I was banned for posting in the easter thread, /brit/ was just deleted too

I think the mod is freaking out over the easter threads and overreacting
>>
>>575626
I bet 99% of your posts are "UNA VELA XD" with a bart simpson picture.

Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>575630
>oh no I just got told
>I know I'll make one of my clever "I bet you x" remarks! that oughta teach him!
kill yourself
>>
>>575632
hit the nerve, eh?
una vela xD
>>
>>575633
you didn't hit anything, you got told off and now you're trying to play it cool by pretending to be trolling
kill yourself
>>
>>575637
>you got told off

yeah no.
You shitposted, got banned and now you're crying.
>>
>>575639
you're the one replying to me in a thread that you've contributed nothing to from the beginning, if you have a problem with generals make a thread about it and ask why they're allowed or propose a solution, for the time being you're pathetically trying to come up with something to reply with in a thread where your input was unnecessary to begin with, unfortunately I know that's not going to prevent you from replying so go ahead and post whatever witty response you want to get the last word in.
>>
>>575650
>le mad latino is mad xD
>>
ITT: nobody even attempting to answer this guy's original question
>>
>>575684
overlooking how pathetically edgy your post is it still has nothing to do with what I'm asking, if you don't like generals that's fine but banning them under grounds that they belong in /pol/ is ridiculous. It would also be good for you to understand that your opinions aren't facts, no matter how hard you believe in them
>>575690
yet the ban reason wasn't GR6, it was "discussions political in nature should be posted on /pol/"
If you don't like generals then please make your own thread asking for their removal, you're free to do so, what I want to know is why they're being deleted on the grounds that they belong in /pol/ and neither of you has helped in any way.
also please work on your metaphors, both of you.
>>575697
that's not me, calm down you autist.
>>
AMERINDIANS WILL STEAL TEAR APART YOUR BELONGINGS FROM YOU AND WILL DEFILE ALL YOUR 'SACRED' BUT OBSOLETE VALUES
>>
>>575578
Then go to /pol/ and post the stupid image to make the /lat/ thread

CHICHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Posts are actually being deleted here? That practically unheard of here.
You've got the mod's attention, OP.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.