[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have /tv/ mods gone too far? These two are exactly the same character,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-02-29-10-39-53.png (273 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-29-10-39-53.png
273 KB, 720x1280
Have /tv/ mods gone too far? These two are exactly the same character, does comparing them warrant a ban. Explain this Mook.
>>
>on /o/ you can post pictures of cars
>on /k/ you can post pictures of guns
>on /v/ you can post pictures of vidya characters
>on /tv/ if you post pictures of actors you get banned

I just don't understand
>>
>>456091
First of all you are ban evading so you likely already got banned again.

Secondly, "mook" only comes here like for an hour at a time once every 2 or 3 weeks and isn't here right now.

Third, mods don't respond on this board, so you're only going to get a bunch of weebs and /v/idiots telling you deserve to be banned.

Try the feedback page, leave your email and they might explain it to you if they feel like it. Other than that there is about a 1% chance they would listen to you on IRC and explain it.
>>
>>456099

I'm not banned from all boards. Just TV mate
>>
Damn this is too much
>>
>"I'm not the only one who sees it, right"

What did you mean by this? There's some sort of meme behind that post, but what meme? Is it about that creepy looking Nickelodeon-guy?
>>
File: image_1_0.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image_1_0.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>OP gets banned for discussing actors
>Meanwhile blatant shitposting threads get 200+ replies and stay up for hours
>>
>>456159

I meant that the actor kinda of have le random eat food tough girl blonde personality

And they kinda lookalike
>>
>>456091
>mobile poster
>waifu thread
>cries about it on /q/2.0
I have no empathy for you.

If it makes you feel any better I got banned for checking someone's trips in a thread last week, while a cunnyshit thread had 200+ posts. /tv/ is the designated shitting street of 4chan.
>>
>>456095
>on /tv/ if you post pictures of actors you get banned
that's what ruined /hr/
>>
Why are the cunnyfag so invincible? they're ruining /tv/.

/tv/ need mods that are actually there because it feels like it's totally unsupervised sometimes.
>>
More like why can we ayoo hol up shit post about the black ghostbusters "lady" but doing the same thing about black star wars trooper was and still is a ban?
>>
>>456091
Nice job turning up the VOLUME on that post, OP! It's very LOUD now!
>>
>>460526
>Why are the cunnyfag so invincible?

don't underestimate autism
and
the mods aren't even trying
>>
/tv/ needs to change its rules.

Remove actors, actresses and their bodies of work from the list of "things you can post about here."

It's insufferable, to have 100+ threads a day of pictures of 11-year-old girls posted constantly. The text is nothing but "thanks for picking me up from school, daddy!"

This kind of crap is why things like OP's rather shitty if banal thread gets taken out. The mods are carpet-bombing anything that looks even slightly like this round-the-clock shitposting.

And considering how obtuse and disconnected the text of these shitposts always seems to be, I think the mod has a little leeway here. The OP said nothing about who these women are (same actor/different actors?) or what they're independently from (same show/different shows??). His text is so disconnected that it could be bot-generated word-salad meant to simulate a real post. And considering how many shitposts are mechanically reposted and reposted and resposted, by somebody's fancy little script, or more horrifyingly, cut-and-pasted over and over and over, day in and day out, I don't blame the mod on this one. He's probably exactly as tired of this shit as I am.

Delete /tv/.
>>
>>460696
>not knowing about the 4chan music player

You're missing out.
>>
>>460894
you know thats the goal of the pedobot?

he did the same shit some years ago, the mods banned waifu threads and ... you know the current state of /tv/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.