[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quest threads on /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: gotham.jpg (49 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
gotham.jpg
49 KB, 375x523
Is >>>/qst/ still considered a trial board? When will /tg/ be free of the bane of questfags filling the front page with their autism, wasn't the whole point of /qst/ to save boards like /tg/ from this cancer?
>>
>>571327
Questfags refuse to go to /qst/ because /qst/ attracted users from around the site and questfags share /tg/'s elitism and thus don't want to associate with the rabble. A possible solution would be to delete the board, then stealth relaunch it and only share of its existence through /tg/. Probably a dumb idea, though.
>>
>>571352

Why are they given the choice? When >>>/mlp/ got launched, ponyfags couldn't just keep posting their shit in /tv/, they were forced to use their containment board. But when I recently reported a quest thread on /tg/, I got a 3 day ban for "misuse of reporting system".
>>
>>571367
/qst/ isn't a containment board.
>>
>>571367
No idea. The mods should probably force a mass exodus at this point.
>>
I want pictures of this filled up with quests front page /tg/, like >>568512 from the other "complaining about quests thread that still hasn't fallen into a circlejerk" said he would do, is that too much to ask.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.