[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan user statistics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: User stats by board (unsourced).png (148 KB, 693x674) Image search: [Google]
User stats by board (unsourced).png
148 KB, 693x674
There has been much discussion on my board, /pol/, as to the reach and influence we actually have.
What are the statistics on 4chan's user base by board?

How many unique visitors does each board get?
How much traffic does each board get in relation to each other?
Are there stats on the male/female demographics by board? (Just for curiosity)

There are rough stats at: https://catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
However these don't provide info on unique visitors, and the data doesn't include all the boards.

There have been screencaps of various stats going around, but these are about 3 years old and not representative of today; demographics have changed a lot.

Any information you can give would be very helpful.
>>
>.01 Saudi Arabians visit /a/
I wonder if he's got a waifu
>>
>>571266
This image is from 2014.
/pol/ is almost as big as /v/ now considering how many newfags that board brings.
>>
>>571266
>What are the statistics on 4chan's user base by board?
You can get a rough estimate by using post speed, but that won't get you too far.

>How many unique visitors does each board get?
Impossible to know. You will never see how many lurkers there are even if you try to estimate by post speed.

>How much traffic does each board get in relation to each other?
Post speed could be a good estimate of this but, again, you don't know how many people just lurk.

>Are there stats on the male/female demographics by board?
How would these states even be obtained?

FWIW, 4chan uses google analytics, but
a) users can block the analytics scripts
b) Hiro will never disclose these openly

The best you can do is see the ads page and the statistics there.
>>
>>571304
>Hiro will never disclose these openly
How come?
>>
>>571308
The same reason why m00t never made their source open. 4chan is the Apple of image/text discussion boards.
>>
>>571266
>/vg/ being that high
>moderation and general quality control is no where to be found

OK Hiro
>>
>>571464
It's an old image which precedes the new jew in command.
>>
File: orderedbypostsperminute.png (11 KB, 432x874) Image search: [Google]
orderedbypostsperminute.png
11 KB, 432x874
Assuming that's a 2014 image, here's a slightly newer one from over a year ago. There might've been a similar one made somewhat later.
>>
>>571266
>as to the reach and influence we actually have
>influence
only a /pol/fag would think on these terms.

Just having a lot of influence doesn't make it good influence. If your board is shit (which it is) then all you're doing is making the whole site shit.

>inb4 it's relative, having total influence over everything makes it good because it becomes the majority
Go ahead and pretend 4chan is some ebin game if Risk if you want and have your fun now, but eventually you'll understand that all you did was ruin everyone else's fun in a really lame and edgy way that you'll feel embarrassed about once you see it.
>>
File: 4chan.png (62 KB, 1440x598) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
62 KB, 1440x598
>>571620
How inaccurate.
>>
>>571715
As I said that's from over a year ago. /pol/ will definitely become more active in a US election year.
>>
>>572008
you've never said that anon
>>
>>572092
>>571620
>here's a slightly newer one from over a year ago
>>
>>571301
>>571465
Are you retarded? The image has /trash/ on it.
>>
>>571304
Are there really as many lurkers as you guys lead on about? I can't imagine what is left here that's really worth lurking, I guess I do lurk some smaller boards like /o/ though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.