[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1452637205992.jpg (25 KB, 514x576) Image search: [Google]
1452637205992.jpg
25 KB, 514x576
Remove this fucking cancerous garbage please

>>>/r9k/29457234
>>
also there was meant to be something something /r9k/ needs mods that actually do their job and keep all the /lgbt/ shit on their own containment board
>>
>>569256
either
a) the general was banned from /lgbt/ and had to go to /r9k/, in which case blame our retarded mods
b) it's a false-flag, in which case blame "internet activists" who think that they can make you hate things with ebin psyops
c) it's generic shitposting, in which case blame the fact that you are on 4chan
>>
>>569259
Or
d) the deranged retards tried to make a troll thread and realized that /r9k/ is the perfect place for thirsty beta attention so now they don't want to leave
>>
>>569262
well yes I suppose the guy who posted that and the guy who posted a link to it with a Smug Reddit Girlâ„¢ could be two different people

I suppose it's also possible that the Russians had nothing to do with MH370
>>
>>569264
>Smug Reddit Girlâ„¢

Ugly hon turbotriggered that nobody wants your munted head
>>
>>569259
>and had to go to /r9k/
Like fuck it did.
99% of threads these days are nothing but cancerous /soc/ shit or pussy obsessed failed normlafags. It has been the death kneel of a board that is supposed to be free of normalfaggotry and full of interesting discussing, like /b/ but without the mindless teenage shit.
>>
File: smug reddit girl.png (645 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
smug reddit girl.png
645 KB, 1024x512
>>569265
But it is _literally a Reddit meme_. The first results for the thing are all Reddit and Reddit imagehosts. You're trying to fight facts with conjecture and opinions.
>>
>>569292
>smug anime girls are a reddit meme just because google image results say so

The only meme here is your existence
>>
>>569296
>rage comics aren't a reddit meme because they started on 4chan and also I like them

Why don't you try not having your head up your ass for a few fucking minutes?
>>
>>569296
And, fine, if you want to play this game: No, they're a /v/ meme.
>b-but /a/...
/a/ posters don't use "smug anime girls", they use screencaps from manga that illustrate sentiments and circumstances pertinent to the situation. They can give you character name, source, and page number. They don't use a random pic they got off Google because 4chan lacks a smug emoticon.
>>
>>569298
The only way to express approval on 4chan is to waste a comment, so I normally withhold positivity on this site when I don't have anything more to add than my positive opinion, but I really like this post you wrote, Anon. This was a good point. Or, you know, at least this was a point that I found very smart and reasonable.
>>
>>569298
>a meme that really only works on an imageboard is actually lowkey a not-an-imageboards meme
Okay.

>>569301
I didn't imply anything board specific you fucking idiot
>>
>>569305
>lowkey

""""Pretty sure"""" that "Lowkey" is a feminist clickbait blogpost thing. Nice signal, friend.
>>
>>569307
>""""Pretty sure""""

Excess in hormones is the reason for autism?
>>
>>569308
>STAWP NOTICING THIGNS
I will not. Fight me.
>>
>>569310
No I want to know why you """""""meme'd"""""" pretty sure
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.