[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a bigger cuck than Maddox?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: 4oYws0wB.jpg (84 KB, 924x924) Image search: [Google]
4oYws0wB.jpg
84 KB, 924x924
Is there a bigger cuck than Maddox?
>>
>>568139
literally who?

Is he another one of those e-celeb assholes who get spam marketed on some board here by unpaid interns all day?
>>
>>568144
The forefather of Internet cynicism. He used to be cool, but he's turned into a huge cuck as of late. He literally made a YouTube video explaining that there's nothing wrong with being a cuck.

He also did a weekly podcast with his best friend Dick for two years, but they had a fight, the show was abruptly cancelled, Dick wasn't thanked or even mentioned in the closing episode, and then Maddox deleted the podcast website and RSS feed.
>>
>>568151
I should also mention that he lost tons of his fans of almost twenty years to Dick after that stunt and his new podcast is bombing.
>>
>>568144
He's the original edgy e-celeb
Used to be relevant over 15 years ago
>>
File: Laughing - Nonnons.jpg (100 KB, 764x680) Image search: [Google]
Laughing - Nonnons.jpg
100 KB, 764x680
>he blocked Dick on twitter

what a cuck
>>
"cuck"
>>
His attempt to defend literal cuckolding on the internet was one of the most misguided and embarrassing things I've ever seen. I almost admire his courage for it but I wish he were relevant enough to replace Louis CK as the avatar of cuck just to see if he can take it as well as he boasts he's able to. I get the impression he's actually incredibly fucking thin skinned.
>>
>>568139
>bitches about people eating cheese and pepperoni pizza
what a faggot
>>
>>568334
>has a fight with his parents
>moves out and rarely ever talks to them again

>has a fight with Dick
>ends their podcast
>doesn't even thank Dick for the help over the two years
>blocks Dick on Twitter
>starts a new podcast where he is literally arguing both sides of an argument so nobody can challenge him

He is so thin skinned it's not even funny.
>>
File: delay-brown.jpg (19 KB, 373x337) Image search: [Google]
delay-brown.jpg
19 KB, 373x337
It's pretty impressive that he has managed to stay fairly relevent after almost 20 years.20 years on the fucking internet, /qa/. Many of you are too young to appreciate just how fast internet personalities and even websites themselves fade away.
Maddox made his name by being abrasive and cynical when the internet was still new to so many people. His schtick was novel in an age of idealism, even on the internet, but it's much less so today since everyone hates everything now and it's passé.
He picks his targets partly for the reaction potential and /pol/ and its social media presence was a prime target since there is a sizable population of teenagers with short fuses on it.
He said exactly what he knew would trigger them the most and the response was predictable.
>>
>>568371
I wouldn't say he stayed relevant, he just kinda pops in and out in popularity here and there with specific videos or articles. Most people won't know the name Maddox.
>>
>>568151
>He also did a weekly podcast with his best friend Dick for two years, but they had a fight, the show was abruptly cancelled, Dick wasn't thanked or even mentioned in the closing episode, and then Maddox deleted the podcast website and RSS feed.

Is there any more info on this? I've been listening to it for a few months and I thought it was weird that they just canceled it out of the blue and dick wasn't on the last episode.
>>
>>568978
Dick has a new podcast called The Dick Show and said it was because of "artistic differences". Although, even he was floored that he wasn't mentioned.

This week he said he got a bunch of emails of people asking him what was up with the old podcast RSS feed, which Dick paid for. He checked it and realized that Maddox redirected it to connect to his new podcast instead of The Biggest Problem. Dick, giving Maddox the benefit of a doubt, politely sent him an email asking if something was up with the RSS feed because fans are sending him emails about it. He never got a response, but the next day Maddox deleted the old podcast website and blocked Dick on Twitter.

Maddox has been losing fans by the day, especially with his new echo chamber podcast that doesn't even have a comment section, and Dick has been gaining fans at equal speeds.
>>
>>568151
i don't really get the big deal with being a cuck. there are worse fetishes like scat. i think it's pretty disgusting but i feel like it was blown out of proportion by /pol/ because there are racial connotations to cuckolding, usually involving a black man.
>>
>>569022
/pol/ is full of insecure manchildren, that's all.

It is also a big deal in Japan because nerds make a big deal out of their favorite anime girls.
>>
>>568151
I think what you meant to say was, "He used to be cool but then I stopped being 13 years old and he kept being the kind of person I liked when I was 13."
>>
File: images-58.jpg (15 KB, 236x311) Image search: [Google]
images-58.jpg
15 KB, 236x311
>>568139
>Is there a bigger cuck than Maddox?

OP
/thread

inb4 le threading own post isn't allowed meme
>>
>>568144
>literally who?
Have have to be under 18 to not know Maddox.
>>
>b...b...but muh books that take me 3 years to write
>>
File: Maddoxtacoma.jpg (307 KB, 1400x1100) Image search: [Google]
Maddoxtacoma.jpg
307 KB, 1400x1100
>>
>>569167
No I just don't give a shit what people on youtube do or say. Frankly I don't understand why anyone would care about the opinion of people like him enough to listen to their podcasts or watch their videos for hours every day/week
>>
>>569334
Maddox predates Youtube

That's why you're literally under 18
>>
>>569368
Actually I'm over 40, but I could see how you would think I'm underage.
>>
File: George_Costanza.jpg (15 KB, 390x382) Image search: [Google]
George_Costanza.jpg
15 KB, 390x382
>>569373
>over 25
>still posting on 4chan
I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1213471675296.jpg (80 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1213471675296.jpg
80 KB, 250x250
>>569402
Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. It's the underage b&s here wasting the prime youth years of their lives here that should concern people.
>>
File: natefoxworries.gif (929 KB, 135x180) Image search: [Google]
natefoxworries.gif
929 KB, 135x180
>>569404
Nobody on here has a prime.
>>
>>568139
No. He's The Biggest Cuck in the Universe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

is this what you guys are talking about?
>>
He belongs to a different era, I'm sad to say. Back then it was shocking to be as contrarian as he is. Now it's just run of the mill. Every millennial is edgy, ironic and contrarian in some way. Maddox thought he could still get the same shock and awe he got in 1998 by challenging stupid internet memes, but people just laughed at him.

From being relatively well known writer and internet celebrity, he just became a standard YouTuber with barely 1/3 million subscribers. That and barely anyone reads his site anymore, they subscribe to his YouTube channel.
>>
>>569334
>Frankly I don't understand why anyone would care about the opinion of people like him enough to listen to their podcasts or watch their videos for hours every day/week
So you have no fucking idea what you are talking about by admission yet go on talking about it as though you understand what you are talking about.

>>569373
>Actually I'm over 40
I've worked with plenty of braindead 40+ year olds. They all seemed just as pig headedly arrogant and ignorant as well.
>>
>>571400
If you've seen one e-celeb media whore then you've seen them all. I don't care if he predates youtube or not, he's still doing it for the wrong reasons if he has to rely on unpaid viral marketing like this thread.
>>
>>568139
Anthony Burch
Jim Sterling
>>
>>571485
>unpaid viral marketing
>some people actually believe this
>>
>>571485
OP here. I fucking hate Maddox. Don't think for a single second that I'd want to support his stupid ass.

Besides, he pays for his site out of his own pocket and doesn't have any ads on it. He'd gain nothing from people visiting it, anyway.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.