[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mcw (my Chaika when) Chaika on the front page!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Chaika2.png (275 KB, 505x696) Image search: [Google]
Chaika2.png
275 KB, 505x696
mcw (my Chaika when) Chaika on the front page!
>>
chaik
>>
Worst meem
Kill urself
>>
>>567412
almost punched a hole in my monitor and bit my tongue off screaming in pain being unable to stop laughing. Blinded by tears of laughter my sides and stomach tight with muscular pain I prayed to Loki to end this mischief but he would not. I grabbed my trusty gasoline can and smothered my hankerchief and held it over my mouth until I collapsed, giggles slowly fading.

2 days later I woke up, soaked in gasoline and hungry, and wrote this comment.
>>
>>568150
good post
>>
File: chiaka.png (30 KB, 483x514) Image search: [Google]
chiaka.png
30 KB, 483x514
mcwc (my Chaika when Chaika) on the front page!
>>
>>569750
hey, sorry i saw your profile and i just thought you looked cute in your picture. i really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why it's a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirtring i swear im just trying to be friendly i really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy i don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk you look really nice and fun xxx
>>
:o
>>
>>569999
>>
>>569999
not bag
>>
>>569999
satan quads
>>
REMOVE SHINTO removeshinto you are worst moriya. you are the moriya idiot you are the moriya smell. return to china. to our chinese cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the museum….ahahahaha ,native god we will never forgeve you. moriya rascal FUck but fuck asshole suwako stink mishaguji dokyo dokyo..moriya shrine leave japan best day of my life. take a bath of dead moriya..ahahahahahNATIVE GOD WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget mof .yasaka kanako we prevent your faith gather ,native god return to your precious swamp….hahahahaha idiot shinto and moriya smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE MORIYA FROM THE PREMISES. you will get eaten. myouren+taoist+youkai=kill moriya…you will dead/ buddha alive in gensokyo, buddha enlighten gensokyo . fast sutra buddha gensokyo. we are nirvana and bhava-agra now hahahaha ha because of buddha… you are ppoor stink moriya… you live in a coffin hahahaha, you live in the groun siddharta gautama budda alive numbr one #1 in gensokyo ….fuck the moriya ,..FUCKk ashol shinto no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur gods and snake. buddha aliv and real strong god kill all the moriya farm aminal with sutra magic now we the myouren rule
ape of the zoo yaoyorozu no kami fukc the great akuma and lay egg this egg hatch and moriya suwako wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn go bak to your grave we will crush u lik a skull of pig. myouren greattst temple
>>
File: CHAIK IS KILL.jpg (41 KB, 505x544) Image search: [Google]
CHAIK IS KILL.jpg
41 KB, 505x544
my mcw (my Chaika when) when chaika ended 2 years ago
>>
File: 1427138203770.jpg (54 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1427138203770.jpg
54 KB, 550x366
>>570275
>>
File: 1465689761172.png (163 KB, 505x536) Image search: [Google]
1465689761172.png
163 KB, 505x536
>>568146
>>
FRONT
>>
>>568150
tooe poest
>>
C
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.