[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allow posting through Tor. Extra-hard CAPTCHAs and text posts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 19ge6hif354o3jpg[1].jpg (304 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
19ge6hif354o3jpg[1].jpg
304 KB, 1280x720
Allow posting through Tor.

Extra-hard CAPTCHAs and text posts only to discourage abuse.

Other major websites added Tor support and are doing absolutely fine.

moot was a filthy liar if he gives hypocritical TED speeches about muh anonymity but doesn't even allow posting through Tor.

Should be allowed for 4chan pass users at the very least.

That is all.
>>
Let me guess, you saw that the old thread about this was no longer in the archives and decided to repost it?
>>
>>567060
I posted it without checking the archives, who cares about archived threads

And as long as gookmoot doesn't get in here personally to say "nah man" or I get permabanned, I'll keep posting it.

Deal with it.
>>
I love how much losers espouse anonymity like they actually have something worth protecting. You dont have shit. Youre probably just a butthurt pedo. Fuck off, its never gonna happen.
>>
>>567054
>maaa paedo browse is not allowed ;___________;
>>
>>567079
Kill yourself, you pathetic piece of shit ;^)
>>
>>567067
You should consider that nobody's ever going to stop you because keeping you occupied doing a completely pointless activity prevents you from doing anything that would actually effect anything.
>>
>>567083
Maa dumb shit stereotyping is at least, though. Almost no one on Tor is actually a pedo, despite what you and the bag of filth one post above you think
>rather than two posts, durr
>>
>>567090
>would actually effect anything.
To effect something

Okay, dumb fuck.

Bet you're a native speaker too.
>>
Even if Tor users can't upload images they can still post threats and other illegal things. I honestly see no reason to use Tor on 4chan unless you plan on doing something illegal.

When it comes to moot, you're confusing two different kinds of anonymity. We're all anonymous to each other, that doesn't mean there no IP logs etc. in case someone commits a crime.
>>
>>567099
Read, I'm confusing actual anonymity for the illusion of it
>>
1. Why would you want to use 4chan via Tor?
2. Even if only 1 person wanted to, they could spam illegal material without limit. This would ban all exit nodes and ruin it for everyone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.