[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post nice 4chan feels >tfw you get the first response and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1459305252430.jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459305252430.jpg
150 KB, 500x500
Post nice 4chan feels
>tfw you get the first response and someone tells you first post best post
>tfw someone admits they're wrong in an argument
>tfw you find someone with the same tastes as you

Pic unrelated
>>
i hate everything
>>
The FPBP meme makes me want to puke.
Anyway, I don't hate it when people thank me for fulfilling their request.
>>
>>566153
you will never have sex. you will always want it, you will always be pissed off because you cant get it, and youll wedge your fat ass into a cheap office chair and vent on the internet because your virginity hurts you.
>>
>>566166
I'm sorry, I don't understand how I triggered you but I do feel bad that you had to write something so embarrassing.
>>
>poster says "EVANGERION"
>features Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo

Is this bait
>>
>>566134
why is recent anime so shit compared to old anime? there's no atmosphere in anime anymore.
>>
>>566134
>seeing somebody post OC that you made 2+ years ago
>>
>>566208
Confirmation bias, mostly.
>>
File: bakuon01.jpg (55 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
bakuon01.jpg
55 KB, 600x315
>>566317
Can you point out where the atmosphere is in this anime cuz all I see are moeshit sluts.
>>
>>566319
I'm really not much of an anime guy, but you just changed the comment from "any anime anymore" to a specific anime. I'm sure there's modern anime out there right now with good atmosphere, but I'm the wrong guy to ask.

You need to fight through the nostalgia. OP's pic hit me hard, too, because I was much happier on the 90's internet as a kid but don't let it cloud your judgment.
>>
>>566319
Anyone else like that new Rakugo Showa anime? Was really cool to see old gook performance art like that.
>>
>>566134
>first post best post
That's pretty fucking cancerous. I've only seen it on /pol/ so far.
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now.
WHERE ARE YOU MODS? aaa
>>
>>566344
It's been growing in popularity on /v/ lately, which isn't really surprising if it's popular on /pol/.
Memers are always chasing the latest fad.
>>
File: 1171361630701.jpg (41 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
1171361630701.jpg
41 KB, 600x386
>>
File: cherrypicking is magic.jpg (2 MB, 3860x3860) Image search: [Google]
cherrypicking is magic.jpg
2 MB, 3860x3860
>>566317
Yeah.

>>566319
Then watch a different fucking anime, like Joker Game. It's not that hard.
>>
>>566344
How is it any different from /thread?
>>
File: 1463550265676.jpg (64 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1463550265676.jpg
64 KB, 500x700
>tfw /qa/ used to be 10/10 before it became /complain/

>tfw there's a 10/10 star trek thread on /tv/
>>
>>566134
>tfw someone admits they're wrong in an argument
That doesn't happen.
>>
testing, don't mind me please
>>
When /qa/ was first made for moots farewell stream and it was filled with anons unironically reminiscing about the old days, sharing stories, and uploading their personal archives. There was no smarm, no sass, no irony, no spam, no memes, just anons sharing something together.

It stayed more or less that way until Hiro became the new owner and /qa/ was linked to again at which point it devolved into /q/ 2.0 compounded by /s4s/ discover it and further diminishing the quality of discussion by adding unrepentant "ironic" shitposting to the endless stream of complaints.
>>
>>566798
It's new and exclusively used on the shittiest boards.
>>
>>567502
[s4s] has been here for a long time, however. They'd flood this place now and then- they're actually more tame these days than a year ago.

I just had the realization that I've been on /qa/ for longer than a year. Time truly does fly by.
>>
File: qa 100000.png (78 KB, 901x307) Image search: [Google]
qa 100000.png
78 KB, 901x307
>>567502
>at which point it devolved into /q/ 2.0 compounded by /s4s/ discover it
hello newfriend
[s4s] has always been here. Who do you think got the 100000 get?
>>
>>567502
>It stayed more or less that way until Hiro
No, r9k & s4s raids/spam ruined it before that. Hiro was just the last nail in the coffin
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.