[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4chan is such a large part of my life that I must crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1337211046841.jpg (28 KB, 487x515) Image search: [Google]
1337211046841.jpg
28 KB, 487x515
>4chan is such a large part of my life that I must crusade to get rid of things I don't like on it

Reminder that if you think like this you're truly lost.
>>
Someone has to care about 4chan.
>>
>4chan is a part of your life at all
>you spend so much time here posting shit because you have no social life and live in some shitty flyover town with nothing in it
>>
i care about 4chan
>>
>I go to 4chan to shitpost and contribute nothing because I don't want to lose the virtual points I highly value on my "home" social media websites
>Why is this place so shitty?
>They should go to my other website- there aren't people like me there
>>
Dumb yui poster
>>
>>564681

>why do you care about the only internet community that hasnt become social media infested garbage?

Anime is a good normalfag repellent.
>>
I've lost control of my life a long time ago...
>>
File: バナナ.png (158 KB, 459x278) Image search: [Google]
バナナ.png
158 KB, 459x278
>>564681
how can i be lost
if i have no where to go
>>
>>564682
Why does anybody have to care about 4chan?
>>
>>564681
bullied weeab detected
>>
>>565115
Because it's somewhat likable and this place could be better if more people cared.
>>
Since I have no social life, 90% of my time is spent on this site.

If you aren't in a similar position, you are a normalfag and need to fuck off to facebook
>>
I wish 4chan was a big part of my life again
>>
>>565391
That doesn't mean that anybody needs to care about it.
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now. asdfasd
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now.
Great, I'm back to repeating now . Fucking furfags.
aaa
>>
>>565553
It's likable and shows room for improvement. If nobody cared, it would be even worse than it is. The people that do like the few likable things about it should care about it to make it better.
>>
>>566911
Tail wagging the dog.
>>
>>567959
>Tail wagging the dog.
not that anon but no. there's a reason boards are on anime and not /ha/ /hateanime/ or /hatewallpaper/ despite the rampart /v/ shitposting.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.