[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is severe shitposting happening in /vg/ like holy fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
There is severe shitposting happening in /vg/ like holy fucking shit do something implement accounts for all I care the guy is super duper fucking autistic he's been doing it for months for hours on end Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>564460
All of /vg/ is all kinds of fucked up.
>>
File: 1447120502248.jpg (58 KB, 582x475) Image search: [Google]
1447120502248.jpg
58 KB, 582x475
This entire site is fucking dead for all I care.
Just move to 8ch or some other imageboard.

Mods here stopped giving a shit a while ago and it's not going to get any better.
>>
>>564460
>his thread doesnt have a spambot that bypasses captcha
>>
>>564625
I tried 8ch but didn't really like how it was laid out; too cluttered.
But I guess I may have to get used to it if nothing changes here.
>>
>>564625
>moving to stormfront 2.0
8ch is nothing but /pol/ 24/7
>>
>>565323
>>565348
Well, I don't use 8ch either, it was just an example.
Smaller, slower imageboards have better communities and moderators.
>>
>>564460
>in /vg/
you've gotta be more specific than that
>>
>>565385
>Smaller, slower imageboards have better communities and moderators.
You might be surprised to hear otherwise.
>>
>>565425
I use /gsg/, is that the problem?
>>
>a general tries to work against avatarfags and attention whoring
>they keep it up
>people must take extensive steps to filter them and get others to do the same, almost to the point they become attention whores themselves
>nothing happens from moderation
>people give up and shitters win

the way i see it, avatarfags and the like practically has more power than others simply because its easier for them to just keep going than it is for EVERYONE else to filter them
>>
How many fucking threads for generals being cancerous do you guys need?
Guess what? Everyone outside of generals has been telling you faggots that they're awful things that don't belong on imageboards from the beginning.
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.