[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i the only one who deshumanize anime phaggots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Jg9U8TDg.jpg (57 KB, 680x1209) Image search: [Google]
Jg9U8TDg.jpg
57 KB, 680x1209
Ever since i limited my use of 4chan to few /tv/ threads every week, i totally forgot these phaggots existed

Don't get me wrong. I love anime. I've been watching anime for like 13-14 years now but i can't stand the anime fans

They are like bronies and furries,

So normal people will go to the zoo every once in a while cause they like animals,that's cool

Furries will pretend to be animals, fuck eachother wearing animal suits,have disgusting orgies and tons of other stuff i don't even want to imagine

That's the same difference between a normal person who likes anime and an anime phaggot

As soon as you saved pictures of a loli,a waifu or you have a folder of anime girl reaction pics....you're officially an anime phaggot and at this point you're something less than an animal.

Unlike animal cruelty laws,they didn't even bother making laws you protect your kind. Hopefully for you your waifu will keep you safe
>>
>>563433
My waifu could kick your ass, nerd.
>>
>>563433
>phaggots
Why are you spelling it like this?
>>
>>563437
ahh, an habit i got from bodybuillding.com

faggot is censored there, so it's phaggot
>>
>>563437
Because he's 14 years old and just started middle school.
>>
>>563437
they're 15
>>
>>563433
>deshumanize
>>
>>563439
>bodybuilding.com

Isn't that the place that was ran by an actual pedophile for a while
Isn't that the place where it was proven that the average age of the regular poster was in the 13-15 range

I didn't even know this place still existed

It used to be the butt of every joke for a while. a place so awful that Ebaumsworld would commonly take cracks at it.
>>
>>563454
I strongly doubt it,it made fun of every other places and the average age is around 22-26

It became like 4chan with time ,it got invaded by stormfront and pol people trying to get in shape for their hilarious race war fantasy (they'd lose it if it happened tomorow)

left the place around 2014. but phaggot looks better when spelled that way

phaggot
>>
>>563433
anti-anime, pls go and stay go. 4chan not for you. fuck off.
>>
hi redit
>>
>>563451
That's how it is in our culture, goyim.
>>
>>563494

not being a pedo deviant is anti-anime? okay
>>
>>563437
Negged brah you mad brah imma zyzz brah mad at my mad gains brah Hahahahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phaggot cock sucking crew
Squat 2 plates
DL 3 plates
BENCH 4,5 plates
Curlbros4life
>>
>>564363
not all anime is for pedos. You're a retard.
>>
>>564388
>calling me a retard
>How ironic

Read the op again and notice how dumb you are

>>564368
i miss the old misc man

it's the only community who "plays dumb" the right way

>brb getting in contact with bill gates because no pics
>pics phaggot
>u aware brah?
>religion of peace
>negged into oblivion phaggot
>>
File: 1464708977536.jpg (246 KB, 610x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464708977536.jpg
246 KB, 610x1000
>>564363
>not being a pedo degenerate
Lmao why the fuck are you even on 4chan
>>
DUHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
>>
>>564677
>>564688
twopair
>>
>>564677
Good question. I started browsing this place when i got serverly depressed. in april, i could easily spent 8h a days here

As i'm getting back to normal, i spend less and less time here. Right now it's about 1 hour per week

in few weeks it'll be 1 hour a month and then i'll just forget this site exists
>>
>>564674
I read the OP. You're still a faggot retard redditor. It shows in how you double-space kid.
>>
>>564819
i dislike reddit too (less than i dislike this place?)

>Nuthing personel kid,
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.